PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Mrs Gwyneth Craig
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 19th September 2021
Mr Jon Sullivan
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 18th September 2021
Mr Bryan Percival
We have booked 4 holidays through Pets Pyjamas. All the Staff and booking agents have been extremely helpful. Nothing is too much trouble. We wouldn’t book through any other agent for a holiday to take our dog Sweep on holiday with us, Thank you all. Irene, Gary and Sweep
First time using pets pyjamas as was looking for a holiday cottage so we could take our Toy Poodle with us and came across their website very helpful staff lovely to talk to very quick service😀 as this was in a Sunday night after 7pm everything was booked and emails cane in to confirm everything thank you all very much Beauty says thank you for his holiday 🐩
I selected dates of 30/5/21 check in, 31/5/21 check out. the dates were lit and available. when I had my confirmation mail, the dates had changed to 22nd/23rd August! this was after I had paid in full. then when I phone next morning, I'm told the old old story "we are experiencing exceptionally high call volumes". etc etc. I have now written to support as given on the outgoing telephone message.
Very easy and good, timely communication
Jen was really helpful and managed to sort us out with a hotel at the last minute, for a good price and location. Hassle free!
Great service from Adam
Jodie was amazing so helpful, loved my booking experience for myself my wife and our 2 flatties, just a brilliant service thankyou so much PetsPyjamas
We have a 9 month old Cockapoo and were looking at a weeks holiday where Jasper would be welcome. Checking through the web we came across PetsPyjamas and didn't have to search anywhere else. Once we had made our choice and checked availability Angela gave us a call back and we booked. A very good experience, thank you.
Great support from Jodie Smith .. extremely helpful in assisting us in finding the right hotel.
Excellent customer service and brilliant company to deal with.
Thank you for your excellent service once again! And special thanks to Karen for helping rearrange our holiday to the Charles cotton hotel 😄
Very Impressed with the level of service received from Jen Hartin when we made enquiries online late evening at a weekend. She dealt with our booking efficiently and was very friendly and personable. Hoping the hotel is as good!
Lynda was so helpful with my booking and a pleasure to talk to her.
Very helpful and efficient with prompt email sent confirming my booking details.
When the holiday I chose wasn’t available, Denitva was very helpful and searched to find what I was looking for, even getting back to me in the evening when she should have finished work helping me to get my booking completed.
Helpful and friendly service.
This is my second booking with PetsPyjamas I sent my booking request late in the day so I wasn't expecting to receive a call on the same day. Adam called me to follow up on my request, clarified my queries and managed to book the cottage straight away. I was also given recommendations about the area which reassured me that the place booked was the right option. Thanks again!
Jen was really helpful with our multi location trip to Scotland.... really looking forward to it ... takes the hassle out of searching through loads of sites yourself 👍
We love using Pets Pyjamas to book our holidays, the team are so efficient and we always get a great deal!
Very impressed with this company. They booked my hotel within 12 hours and sent through all the documents when they said they would
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.77 based on 333 reviews