PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Mrs Michel Melia
Mrs Amarylis Midgley
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 20th September 2021
Mrs Gwyneth Craig
I discovered PetsPyjamas by a very happy accident while searching for hotels that welcomed pets. From then on Rachel took complete charge and with great efficiency and charm has sorted me and Enzo out for a night en route to the Holyhead ferry in a part of the country I don't know well. I can't recommend this service more highly, they took all the stress and time out of searching and were very pleasant to deal with. I will most certainly avail of their services again.
Third time I've used Pets Pyjamas Quick response tailored to what we are looking for within budget.
Quick response and Camilla was very friendly and easy to chat too.
We left it until the last minute to decide on a short break with our shih tzu who has never been to a beach , Ellie pulled out all the stops and was very helpful and patient. We go next weekend so hopefully it will be good.
Petspyjamas are brilliant! Lynda our Consultant was extremely efficient with all our bookings and so quick to respond. We were a bit nervous, as had never been in hotels with our dog before, but didn’t need to worry, he was treated like a king!!
The response to my telephone enquiry message was very quick, which led to my booking the cottage I had previously stayed in. The lady who dealt with my request was very helpful and answered all my queries. I am afraid I am old fashioned and like to talk to people on the phone and not a recorded response, but that is the modern way and I have to except that, apart from this the experience was very positive.
Quick and easy to use the website, customer service from Tiffani was excellent.
I was genuinely impressed that having struggled to find appropriate accommodation Ellie said she would find something that suited and phoned the next day with some options having researched on a Sunday morning for me. Needless to say we are now booked, very happy with the hotel/location/budget, and I would add, sent a text at 9pm the same day to offer something that might be even better. First class customer service. Thank you.
Well that was easy! We decided when and roughly where we wanted to go. Found a lovely looking hotel then rang the concierge number and were advised to email them due to high numbers of calls. A lovely man rang us soon after and took over from there. Easy! Thank you Steve C, it was a pleasure talking to you.
I am just so pleased I've found you. I had struggled to find anywhere to stay that would accept two dogs, you have come to my rescue, thanks
Penny was brilliant! She found some lovely cottages. She asked me for my budget and where I wanted to go and she came up trump's. Fantastic!! Can't wait to go now 😊
So many properties to choose from. Excellent explanation of accommodations and surrounding places of interests. So easy to navigate the website and to book.
Very helpful and efficient. Many thanks Abby.
Wide choice of accommodation found booking easy and straight forward
When something goes awry, it's not what has happened but what you do about it that matters. After a hotel mix-up our anniversary trip was in jeopardy but the dedication of the pet Concierge after we informed Pets Pyjamas of the problem was remarkable. She worked tirelessly all evening to find an alternative and saved the day. You can't beat the personal touch.
After looking at a hotel on line and we're undecided wether to book the concierge phoned us and answered all our questions and even completed our booking for us. She was very friendly and efficient. What a pleasant change to speak to a real human being for a change. Keep up the good work. Rob.
The website was very easy to find a nice place to stay just for a few days.
Glad dogs are treated and as important as the owners .
Rachel, Our contact at PP was extremely helpful, We couldn't ask for any more. The process was seamless and even though our first option wasn't available she found us an alternative venue Very impressive work Well done Rachel
It was so simple to book and the agent was very helpful
Hi Ronald, Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile. It looks like Claire here at Pets Pyjamas looked after you so I will pass on your comments. Thanks again for choosing to book with Pets Pyjamas, and we hope you had a great holiday. Lauren
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.77 based on 337 reviews