PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Mrs Shelley O'Connor
Mr David Fitzell
Lynn was very helpful in booking our 3 nights on Dartmoor. She described all the rooms and gave advice as to which would be suitable for us. Very efficient service.
Linda was very helpful in finding the right place for us to stay - let's hope it will be a lovely break.
Your site was easy to navigate. The lady ,Lynda was very polite and helpful with my booking. She was friendly and efficient. I am looking forward to my night away.
I have been booking my doggie breaks away with Petspyjamas now for three years. I will always return to them to organize my breaks ways with Charlie, they are so friendly, efficient and provide such a good service. Thank you Petspyjamas
Your responses were fast and efficient. Very impressive.
Very efficient in finding a suitable cottage. Listened to what we wanted. Soon came back with options for us to choose.
Brilliant service. Excellent
Lovely range of properties. Ellie was able to hook our chosen property at a great price and our pup us coming too
Very helpful, called back and sent a text when she couldn't get hold of me.
It was so simple to book after speaking to Melanie She was very helpful with her suggestions
Lovely lady helped with my booking and answered all my questions.
Ellie was extremely helpful and efficient and helped me with my queries very satisfactorily.
Lynda was really helpful in answering all my questions. She was kind and paid great attention to detail with the booking
Claire was so helpful, ringing back at my convenience and really warm and friendly to talk to. I am not used to talking with a person when booking things nowadays, and it really made me glad to. I've send the website link to my parents with their labrador to see.
A lady called Liz was very helpful in my decision on picking room/place etc
Jody could not have been more helpful from start to finish, answering all my concerns and queries in a friendly and professional manner. Also the price for the package was excellent, beating anything I could get direct from the hotel's website itself. I will definitely be using this service again and have already recommended it to a friend with a dog who struggles to find TRUE dog friendly locations and not just dog tolerant ones. Many thanks Pets Pyjamas!
I was looking for a Christmas break at the eleventh hour and came up blank. I put the task to one of your partners (Amy) and she came up trumps for me.
Extremely helpful, and quick to respond to particular requests, without being pushy.
I have yet to stay at my chosen hotel so cannot comment on your service at this point, however, Jodie was fantastic in arranging the booking and was able to answer my many questions about the property. I do hope that the hotel will have everything ready for us as promised by Pets Pyjamas.
Sam Dyer was great in answering my queries, very helpful.
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.77 based on 395 reviews