PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Mrs Sandra Petch
Mrs Amy Dhillon
Mrs Amy Dhillon
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Mrs Michel Melia
Ms Sarah Stone
Disgraceful service We contacted pets and pyjamas at the beginning of May 21 to book a two night stay at one of their recommended hotels paying a deposit to them, at the end of May we paid the remainder balance and pets and pyjamas sent us a email of confirmation our break was booked for the 17th Aug. The 16th Aug the night before we were due to travel, pets and pyjamas emailed us to say that the hotel made a big error and they have not confirmed the booking Pets and pyjamas only checked the booking the night before the holiday!! We were booked to stay in the new forest and they tried to offer an alternative hotel in portsmouth.. Why would we want an alternative in Portsmouth when all our plans were in the new forest. Pets and pyjamas put all the blame on the hotel for the mistake and they did offer only a voucher of compensation of £150.. I decided to pursue my complaint with the hotel directly, who emailed with a completely different version of the mistake who confirmed Pets in Pyjamas had taken the inquiry and then booked a room with them their system would then confirm automatically upon receiving the request.The room was never confirmed on their system as they did not have availability, therefore it was unfortunately cancelled! The agent should not have taken payment or confirmed a room until they got confirmation from the hotel ( This was never sent ). I have again emailed pets and pyjamas as I am a very unhappy customer requesting compensation and they have not acknowledged my email.The service is appalling.. They don't respond to emails, phone calls and resolve their mistakes; they try to blame the third party. Do not book with this company if you don't want your holiday ruined i will never use them again... Tina Clements
Dear Tina, I am disappointed to hear about your experience with Pets Pyjamas. I can see that my colleague, Nicola, responded to you initially to explain what had happened. We were under the impression everything for your trip had been booked and human error appears to have caused the mix up. We have processed a full refund to you and issued the voucher of £150.00 to use off your next trip with us. We really do appreciate you custom and please allow us to ensure that you have a great experience with us next time. Thank you, Lauren
I booked a 3 night stay in a lovely place in wales through Pets Pyjamas, unfortunately, my dog became very ill so we couldnt go, as id booked only 3 days previous, their T's & C's state there will be a booking fee which is fine, and maybe a fee from the accommodation, again fine... BUT i was eventually told that no refund at all could be given as the accommodation do not refund! So i called the accommodation who in fact dont have a cancellation policy, and also told me that if someone cancels, they dont see any money from Pets Pyjamas! So i kept my booking in the end so that the accommodation would at least get paid even though i didnt go as unfortunately we had to say goodbye to my dog. I dont reccommend Pets Pyjamas at all, as soon as they take youre money youre stuffed! they dont care.... dispicable! £279 lost! This was incredibley insensitive and unprofessional of them!
A really upsetting experience which has totally ruined our summer holiday
Dear Mr Monk, I am disappointed to hear you were not happy with your PetsPyjamas experience. Upon further investigation, I can see my colleagues have tried to assist you in using your voucher, yet as the booking was made direct and not through PetsPyjamas, they were unable to honour it this time. I hope you have a lovely stay and please know that by booking through PetsPyjamas you are able to take advantage of the many benefits we offer including dogs stay free, 24/7 free vet line access and access to our Priority Paws loyalty programme partners. Very best wishes, Aimee
What an absolute waste of time contacting this website for anything. The website doesn’t let you book direct with a hotel opting to let you wait days for a reply which in our case has been negative every time saying they were unable to help. Totally ignored a request to give details on hotels which were available in the area we wanted on the dates given. Totally unimpressed by this unprofessional website.
Very unsatisfactory handling of query, insufficient information when booking, will not use again
Dear Mrs Banes-Walker, I am sorry to hear about your experience with us. Having investigated this further with the team, I can confirm that check-in and check-out times vary at the moment in order to ensure properties are given thorough cleaning as per Government COVID recommendations. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you and hope you enjoy your stay. Best wishes, Aimee from PetsPyjamas 🐾
We recently stayed at a property booked through these people. The property - although nice and well located, had not been cleaned properly. We discovered bed linen had not been changed... there was a half-eaten biscuit on one bed and a part-eaten pepperami in the other, dog hairs on the beds upstairs and the duvet on the single bed had no cover at all! I appreciate PP are not responsible for the property... but I AM disgusted at the total lack of assistance... Despite several e.mails and voice messages, NO ONE from Pets Pyjamas bothered to get back to us. In the end we had to purchase bed linen, a shower curtain and also refill the BBQ gas... We will NOT be using them again. This has been hands-down the worst experience we have had in our 6+ years of holidaying in Norfolk...
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.78 based on 338 reviews