PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Mrs Fiona Irving
Mrs Kate Kidd
Mr Sean Taylor
First class service from my advisor Mel. Couldn’t ask for more
Love your website as it informs us dog owners of how many dogs are allowed at your locations before having to check on dates. A big bonus
Lesley was brilliant to deal with. Funny, friendly and extremely competent.
My booking experience was excellent, Anna was extremely helpful, with her assistance I managed to book a weekend break at very short notice for next weekend.
I spoke with Rachel and she was wonderful, so helpful and loved hearing about my dog and what kind of holiday and accommodation we were looking for! She even found us a last minute deal so I was very grateful, I’ll certainly be using you again in future!
It is the first time booking with PetsPyjamas, I found them extremely helpful and pleasant. Every question I asked they went out of there way to find the answer. We are looking forward to our break away with our adorable Maltipoo Hubble.
PetsPyj’s saved our holiday when a previous cancelled. Their response is almost immediate and friendly helpful service next to none. Will always use them from now on!
Went on to website to book but found it very difficult to find anything that was right for us, as everything had suddenly become fully booked (end of lock down & school summer break). However a PP concierge quickly rang back and within 30 mins we had a holiday booked. Very satisfied.
Booking our dog friendly hotel stay with Pets Pyjamas (for the first time) was a 5 star experience from beginning to end. Rachel Brown was super helpful, extremely efficient and patient...when we changed our mind the next day, wanting to upgrade our hotel room! We will most certainly be using Pets Pyjamas again when we next want to take our dog Woody away with us.
Made some enquiries and had a email to say someone would phone within 2 hours. A lovely lady phoned and organised my booking no problem very professional.
Jodie was extremely helpful in providing a selection of hotels for us to stay in Cornwall . Once we had decided on the one that suited us best Jodie quickly arranged the booking and recorded my partners special dietary requirements .
Lynda contact me very quickly and assisted with all my enquiry’s
Adam was super helpful sorting out a suitable hotel for us
Adam was extremely helpful, very polite and jolly.
Extremely helpful lady who went the extra mile to find me a short break at late notice.
Professional & considerate answered all our questions
Very helpful pleasant
Exceptional staff ; my booking was dealt with care , efficiency & an assurance they would be available to help with any queries that may arise
Left message for me, was able to give info quickly and helpful with voucher. Thanks Adam
Very helpful service and found exactly what we were looking for in the location we wanted. Brilliant service 👏
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.81 based on 278 reviews