PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 24th November 2021
Mrs Shelley O'Connor
Very easy to deal with, very helpful, and friendly, managed to get us a hotel with just two weeks notice for Christmas and even though the hotel said one dog managed to get our three small dogs allowed.
Angela was very helpful and went out of her way to sure the booking went though ok
Great communication, online and telephone, efficient and friendly. Very satisfied and would use again,
Quick efficient and friendly
Lisa Weldon was amazing, helpful definitely going back to her x thank you very much x I explained what I am looking for and she just delivered x very efficient and helpful
Excellent service, Liz helped so much with our last minute request with suggestions and then contacting all the hotels to check availability, plus the deal with PP made it even better once booked. Many thanks.
This was a very professional and polite service. I never felt under any pressure to purchase, which is exactly how I like things to be.
Lynn was very helpful in booking our 3 nights on Dartmoor. She described all the rooms and gave advice as to which would be suitable for us. Very efficient service.
Linda was very helpful in finding the right place for us to stay - let's hope it will be a lovely break.
Your site was easy to navigate. The lady ,Lynda was very polite and helpful with my booking. She was friendly and efficient. I am looking forward to my night away.
I have been booking my doggie breaks away with Petspyjamas now for three years. I will always return to them to organize my breaks ways with Charlie, they are so friendly, efficient and provide such a good service. Thank you Petspyjamas
Your responses were fast and efficient. Very impressive.
Very efficient in finding a suitable cottage. Listened to what we wanted. Soon came back with options for us to choose.
Brilliant service. Excellent
Lovely range of properties. Ellie was able to hook our chosen property at a great price and our pup us coming too
It was so simple to book after speaking to Melanie She was very helpful with her suggestions
Lovely lady helped with my booking and answered all my questions.
Ellie was extremely helpful and efficient and helped me with my queries very satisfactorily.
Lynda was really helpful in answering all my questions. She was kind and paid great attention to detail with the booking
Claire was so helpful, ringing back at my convenience and really warm and friendly to talk to. I am not used to talking with a person when booking things nowadays, and it really made me glad to. I've send the website link to my parents with their labrador to see.
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.77 based on 402 reviews