PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Pauline47
Suzy Sandwich
Suzy Sandwich
The experience I have had with PetsPyjamas has been brilliant from start to finish. The service from Claire was exceptional and she made everything so easy and had a personal touch throughout our conversations. Would highly recommend this service and will use them for future bookings.
Have used PetsPyjamas twice now and have found them helpful, friendly and provide an excellent service.
I haven't yet been on my holiday but I would like to give feedback on the booking experience. I could not have asked for more helpful staff. They both responded to my request to book a holiday quickly and then gave me good advice on the best places they had available. Thank you and I'm looking forward to my first Pets Pyjamas experience.
I have never booked a holiday for to include our dogs before, Pets Pyjamas made it very easy and I cannot wait for my holiday. Melanie was very helpful.
Easy trouble free booking
Quick response
Jen was so good! Absolutely amazing! Can't thank her enough!
Excellent very helpful and extremely friendly staff gave me exactly what I was looking for and would definitely recommend to anyone.
Angela was a real star turn, SO patient, made suggestions, offered alternatives, we finally found something that I am sure will be perfect, and we are now looking forward to the "escape from Covid" break. This must be such a busy year, so it was good that Angela's perseverance paid off. Your hotels all look good, thank you again Angela. and to be of a high standard.
Very impressed with everything !
Angela was very cheerful, helpful and professional. She was able to find us our ideal break.
Lady that dealt with our enquiry was very helpful friendly and informative it was nice to know she was a dog owner and likeminded very pleasant to deal with over the phone and took the hassle of ringing round lots if different hotels to see if dog friendly big asset to dog owners would use again without a doubt took hassle of dealing with hotels
I normally prefer not to interact with a human on the booking process, but my experience with Pets Pyjamas has changed that. The lady was polite, knowledgeable, and efficient. She could not have been better. I'll be going straight to customer chat/phone in future.
It was so easy to book - one call and we found the perfect holiday cottage for our family of four and our black lab! Karen was friendly and very helpful.
Easy to use website. Large range of hotels and cottages. Very quick to call back, and make sure everything is suitable.
Nice extras and helpful guidance on travel, etc. Really good experience.. 😀
Faith called us regarding our booking and she was so friendly and helpful. Can’t wait for our Dog to have his first holiday. Thanks for all your help.
Brilliant service. Andrea contacted me following an enquiry from the site. There were lots of options to get in contact and quick help in assessing options and booking. The only improvement I’d recommend is to the site as you can’t highlight favourites when searching, so you have to keep going scrolling back to review your shortlist.
They are very helpful and very friendly . Everything sorted very quickly
Very easy to use and helpful service team
Such a positive first experience with PetsPyjamas. Angela was amazing and listened exactly to what I was looking for and came back with the perfect place at a great price after making the enquiries for me. Looking forward to my first family trip with our new puppy and to booking more trips with PetsPyjamas!
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.86 based on 143 reviews