PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Mr Phillip Badman
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Mrs Maria Hill
Mr John Cridland
Mrs Ranjit Sandhu
The travel agents are in general very helpful and quick at replying. Tiffani was particularly helpful. We did have contact with another person called Camilla. She was initially helpful but after sending over 2 places she found which weren't ideal I asked for further help and she just said 'I didn't find anything else' which wasn't particularly helpful. However, the website is not fully functional. When you filter and amend dates etc it undoes filters and because all the prices are 'from' when your looking at private cottages etc you think you've found somewhere reasonable but by the time you go to book it it quadruples in price. Booking hotels isn't so bad as the seasonal prices are fairly static but it is a very stressful experience trying to navigate the website.
The booking agent was fantastic. It’s great to have the same agent as previous bookings as she learns what we like/dislike in a self-catering let. What was not good was the almost total lack of transparency about booking terms and the cancellation policy. It’s not on your website - unlike all of your competitors - and when I eventually got information about it, it was incomprehensible and incomplete. I still dont know what terms I have signed up to despite making my second £2k booking in less than 6 months. I will definitely think twice about booking again
Put simply, Anna is a star who helped me find an appropriate short break; I could not have done it without her, as the www does not appear to allow you to only select available properties for your dates, which leads to much frustration and time wasting. However, Anna sorted it!!
Great serviced from your consultant, but website booking and live chat didn’t work for me
I found the booking website frustrating trying to negotiate the various filters. Then when I managed to get to the booking page there was no option to input gift vouchers and also the price of the holiday had risen from the booking page. Eventually an agent called me and the process was then OK. I was not impressed with the price rude ecpkanation. I felt the Pets Pyjamas price should have been final. I hope the holiday cottage merits the 3 days I spent trying to book.
Dear Mrs Ford, I'm happy to hear you were pleased with our Pet Partner agent booking you a holiday. I am disappointed to hear, however, you were not happy with your experience on the website. We are currently working on improving this process and are excited to launch these later this year. I hope this doesn't deter you from booking with us in future again and taking advantage of the many benefits we offer including dogs stay free, 24/7 free vet line access and access to our Priority Paws loyalty programme partners. Very best wishes, Aimee
Not being able to book online is an inconvenience, then not being able to get through on the telephone, then having to wait for your ticket to arrive to be able to be booked in for a representative to speak to is very long winded. However, when someone did ring me back they were extremely pleasant and went out of their way to find me accommodation to my specifics. The link for payment was really easy to use. Would I use again, yes when I have a longer period to plan so it is not rushed last minute, if it was a last minute booking I would probably book somewhere else that I can book online instantly.
Not good. Had to wait while your company phoned the owner of the cottage to see if it was available. As the holiday was booked for November do you need a 30% deposit. I was even asked if I wanted to pay the full amount.the cottage was advertised but no mention of central heating or towels supplied. Come on get your act together.
Dear Mr. Lovett, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. As customer feedback is of utmost importance to us, I'd like to take a moment to address your comments. We have 1000s of dog-friendly properties on our site whereby some are instantly bookable online, and some prefer to speak directly with our Pet Partners about availability. Our Pet Partners are on hand for you to ask specific questions about amenities - central heating and towels are common amenities and should they not be included, you will have been informed. We are offering a promotion of 30% deposit on select properties as we are aware that during the global pandemic, many people are struggling financially, so this low deposit (as opposed to full payment upon booking) is a supportive gesture for our wonderful customers. I hope this experience hasn't deterred you from booking a dog-friendly holiday with us in future - we have some very exciting plans for 2021! Very best wishes, Aimee from PetsPyjamas 🐾
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.77 based on 341 reviews