PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Mrs Sandra Petch
Mrs Amy Dhillon
Mrs Amy Dhillon
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Mrs Michel Melia
Ms Sarah Stone
Website has a nice feel but the functionality is poor. Unable to search by date for av ailable properties. Had to go into each property to check dates. Also, it took me 4 attempts to process the payment as it kept saying it had timed out as no activity for 20 minutes- even though I was constantly using the site
My husband booked a 3 night stay for my 60yh birthday. Just weeks before corner started. He rang and rang about moving our brake to this year. No call back No response at all. So I started with emails So many with no response Untill I said I'd get my solicitor. We then had a refund. Never again and no one got back to us to say sorry
Initial contact with Melanie was good yesterday evening and I paid the deposit. HOWEVER I received an email at approx 3am this morning regarding me paying the balance as it was 12 weeks to our holiday. Have tried to pay this today without success. Have sent an email and also rang Melanie's number and the main telephone but no answer by anyone. Just say everyone is busy. Hope this is not ominous and hope you are not like other travel firms who ignore you once they have your money. Please contact me on my mobile number ASAP tomorrow.
I selected dates of 30/5/21 check in, 31/5/21 check out. the dates were lit and available. when I had my confirmation mail, the dates had changed to 22nd/23rd August! this was after I had paid in full. then when I phone next morning, I'm told the old old story "we are experiencing exceptionally high call volumes". etc etc. I have now written to support as given on the outgoing telephone message.
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.78 based on 338 reviews