PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Pauline47
Suzy Sandwich
Suzy Sandwich
Brilliant concept for families with dogs that need to get away and not worry about dog boarding/kennels. Our concierge was great and within 24hrs we already had a few confirmations.
A great experience with Jen, who found us what looks to be an ideal property with all of the requirements for my Mum.
I had a slight hitch with the actual booking but Karen quickly and efficiently sorted everything out, so very pleased. The 4 star is for the glitch in the booking but I would give Karen 5 stars for remedying the little problem. Hoping that the holiday goes as well!
Karen was very helpful in making the booking the reply from you was prompt but still waiting for final hotel confirmation
Although booking was a bit slow as hotels aren't open, PetPyjamas kept trying and came up with suggestions when our first choice wasn't available. I also checked the price of the hotel we booked, and it was cheaper with PJ when you added the cost of a dog to the hotel cost on other sites.
Helpful and friendly person on the phone. Not clear from the booking confirmation what is included though. Should be evening meal included? In which restaurant?
Dear Mr Lawlor,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have passed this feedback to our Sales Manager who will arrange more information to be given to you. Apologies this was not included in your confirmation. Very best wishes, Aimee from PetsPyjamas 🐾
So friendly and enthusiastic to help
Efficient & friendly service. Provided information needed extremely quickly. Thanks PetePyjamas.
Really helpful staff but let down by poor web site functionality
The website is a bit clunky and a lot could be improved there . All the staff I have dealt with and been helpful and lovely , but the systems seem to hold them back to. Very dog friendly and some lovely properties.
Jodie Smith answered our queries promptly coming back to us with availability etc.
Extremely pleased with our booking procedure, thank you Jodie.
Very friendly and helpful staff on the phone. I was amazed we got through, immediately, and were able to book on boxing day.
Ive taken a star off as the website is a complete pain to use, the main bit is fine but the continual pop ups are very very irritating.
The website is awkward and difficult to navigate, I wasted quite a lot of time there and tried several times to no avail. It is time consuming to see the property photos, find the availability and the search function isn't fit for purpose, you really need to be able to apply a number of filters more successfully.

However when I rang instead it was a very pleasant experience, Lynda & I chatted about my wish list, dates and budget and very quickly she got back in touch with a list of suitable options. Great service.
Very helpful. Spent along time getting us sorted. Thank you 🍷🍷