PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Mr Phillip Badman
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Mrs Maria Hill
Mr John Cridland
Mrs Ranjit Sandhu
Excellent customer service from Camilla. Only disappointment was the offer shown on your website was no longer available
I was a little disappointed that one of the locations I tried to book online was fully booked, even though the website was showing the dates I wanted as being available.
It’s disappointing when you think a hotel is available and it turns out not to be. Also strange to have to ring an advisor to add ones own postcode. It turned out the payment software only wanted the numbers! Booked Ok in the end
I got great service from my pet partner and a discount vs the price on the hotel website. However it would be useful to search by date availability on the petspyjamas site rather than rely on the pet partner - I couldn’t do this on my phone and it slowed down the process of finding a suitable place to stay.
You have done a great job for us but I am unable to login with you as I have no login password
This is the first time I have booked with Pets Pyjamas. The service was excellent however I really do feel you need to send your reception staff to view the destinations as there were questions which the member of staff did not know the answers too as she had never been there. It would help your staff tremendously if they were taken to the resorts and made familiar with the surrounds and area.
Agent was great but I wish customers could check availability themselves. Experience system issues: booking addressed to wrong person plus overcharged. Agent noticed error and issued credit but took over 2 weeks to get money back
Goggle search
Very helpful
Fast friendly response to my initial request. Looking forward to our first PetsPyjamas hotel/holiday experience
Really helpful, found me options for half term with children and the dog welcome within my budget but still somewhere special. Thanks for your help
This was the first time I'd actually booked something through the website having looked at it before. I've rated it as good because we had a few teething problems. I tried to book a hotel that showed availability on the site but was unavailable when we requested a booking. We were contacted immediately via email which was great but when I replied, as requested, with information about what we were looking for, no one replied and I had to chase twice. However on the plus side, when someone did get in touch (Claire) she was polite, efficient and helpful and booked an alternative quickly.
Excellent personal service but misleading on website regarding online availability as told it was not 'live' and also several discrepancies regarding price of properties for the week chosen.
Jen worked hard to find suitable options for a special weekend away.
Brilliant concept for families with dogs that need to get away and not worry about dog boarding/kennels. Our concierge was great and within 24hrs we already had a few confirmations.
A great experience with Jen, who found us what looks to be an ideal property with all of the requirements for my Mum.
I had a slight hitch with the actual booking but Karen quickly and efficiently sorted everything out, so very pleased. The 4 star is for the glitch in the booking but I would give Karen 5 stars for remedying the little problem. Hoping that the holiday goes as well!
Karen was very helpful in making the booking the reply from you was prompt but still waiting for final hotel confirmation
Although booking was a bit slow as hotels aren't open, PetPyjamas kept trying and came up with suggestions when our first choice wasn't available. I also checked the price of the hotel we booked, and it was cheaper with PJ when you added the cost of a dog to the hotel cost on other sites.
Helpful and friendly person on the phone. Not clear from the booking confirmation what is included though. Should be evening meal included? In which restaurant?
Dear Mr Lawlor, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I have passed this feedback to our Sales Manager who will arrange more information to be given to you. Apologies this was not included in your confirmation. Very best wishes, Aimee from PetsPyjamas 🐾
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.77 based on 341 reviews