PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Pauline47
Suzy Sandwich
Suzy Sandwich
We all absolutely loved it and made some wonderful memories with our elderly Labrador, we came home and booked another break which we will go on in May 21
With so many delightful hotels and cottages offered by PetsPyjamas it was difficult to choose! The booking process couldn't have been easier and I was called by Jodie who was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions.
Karen was so efficient and helpful and secured me the best price as a solo traveller
Couldn't do enough to help us get a holiday for the DOG and us. Very friendly and good service
The PetsPyjamas representative Lynda Kit that helped us find suitable accommodationwas super efficient, helpful and very obliging. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her. Thank you Lynda.
Really impressed! Rachel was brilliant. I sent an email with my criteria and she got back the very next day to clarify and then found me properties that perfectly suited our needs (including Winnie and Florence, our whippets). Very professional, very quick and super-friendly. I would certainly recommend and I will definitely be using PetPyjamas in the future!
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.87 based on 151 reviews