PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Mr Phillip Badman
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Mrs Maria Hill
Mr John Cridland
Mrs Ranjit Sandhu
I booked a 3 night stay in a lovely place in wales through Pets Pyjamas, unfortunately, my dog became very ill so we couldnt go, as id booked only 3 days previous, their T's & C's state there will be a booking fee which is fine, and maybe a fee from the accommodation, again fine... BUT i was eventually told that no refund at all could be given as the accommodation do not refund! So i called the accommodation who in fact dont have a cancellation policy, and also told me that if someone cancels, they dont see any money from Pets Pyjamas! So i kept my booking in the end so that the accommodation would at least get paid even though i didnt go as unfortunately we had to say goodbye to my dog. I dont reccommend Pets Pyjamas at all, as soon as they take youre money youre stuffed! they dont care.... dispicable! £279 lost! This was incredibley insensitive and unprofessional of them!
Came across PetsPyjamas by accident and so glad we did. Lots of lovely holiday accommodation especially for our fur babies to choose from, non of the usual putting dogs in inferior rooms, charging extra, which really does not sit well with me at the moment, due to Covid rooms were not being cleaned daily but still charged for the service. Having a human call me and talk me through my booking and the process was so refreshing. Maria was lovely, already told my friends and would be my first port of call in future - Well done PetsPyjamas excellent service
My husband booked a 3 night stay for my 60yh birthday. Just weeks before corner started. He rang and rang about moving our brake to this year. No call back No response at all. So I started with emails So many with no response Untill I said I'd get my solicitor. We then had a refund. Never again and no one got back to us to say sorry
Initial contact with Melanie was good yesterday evening and I paid the deposit. HOWEVER I received an email at approx 3am this morning regarding me paying the balance as it was 12 weeks to our holiday. Have tried to pay this today without success. Have sent an email and also rang Melanie's number and the main telephone but no answer by anyone. Just say everyone is busy. Hope this is not ominous and hope you are not like other travel firms who ignore you once they have your money. Please contact me on my mobile number ASAP tomorrow.
We all absolutely loved it and made some wonderful memories with our elderly Labrador, we came home and booked another break which we will go on in May 21
With so many delightful hotels and cottages offered by PetsPyjamas it was difficult to choose! The booking process couldn't have been easier and I was called by Jodie who was very helpful, friendly and answered all my questions.
Karen was so efficient and helpful and secured me the best price as a solo traveller
Couldn't do enough to help us get a holiday for the DOG and us. Very friendly and good service
The PetsPyjamas representative Lynda Kit that helped us find suitable accommodationwas super efficient, helpful and very obliging. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her. Thank you Lynda.
Really impressed! Rachel was brilliant. I sent an email with my criteria and she got back the very next day to clarify and then found me properties that perfectly suited our needs (including Winnie and Florence, our whippets). Very professional, very quick and super-friendly. I would certainly recommend and I will definitely be using PetPyjamas in the future!
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.77 based on 341 reviews