PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Mr Iain Powell
Mr Iain Powell
Adam service was exceptional. A credit to your company. Just a shame we could get all the dates we wanted.
Linda on the helpline was incredibly helpful and lovely to deal with and found us a deal on I think the busiest weekend in the history of the world within the right area and budget. The website I found to be a little confusing at times knowing what was and wasn't available, but there was a good range of options and we're looking for our next break already.
I am your target market! Our most recent booking with Lynda has been smooth so far, she was helpful and responsive and sorted everything quickly. What would have made the conversation even better would have been if she could have told me a bit more about the hotel instead of saying she didn't know it, but I appreciate there are a lot of hotels on your books!
Lynda Kitt went above and beyond to secure our booking. She took all the hard work out of searching and found us the perfect place. We can't wait to celebrate my dad's 70th in style! Thanks Lynda, you're a star!
I will always use PP for any doggy holiday. For me, taking the boys along adds an extra layer of due diligence to booking a holiday - where to let them out for a bedtime toilet break etc and PP are always super helpful and quick to reply with any queries. I also like how they provide their personal recommendations - it’s always nice to have someone else’s insight
Jodie was fantastic and to find out Jodi used to work in the same company as I’m in now was really good Jodie made u feel as if she had known you for ages Jodie is a credit to the company
This was the first time I'd actually booked something through the website having looked at it before. I've rated it as good because we had a few teething problems. I tried to book a hotel that showed availability on the site but was unavailable when we requested a booking. We were contacted immediately via email which was great but when I replied, as requested, with information about what we were looking for, no one replied and I had to chase twice. However on the plus side, when someone did get in touch (Claire) she was polite, efficient and helpful and booked an alternative quickly.
From initial contact to booking- couldn’t have asked for a better service! We left it very last minute and Adam was still able to help providing us options for accommodation and helping us through the booking process. Amazing, and Thankyou again ❤️
Good communication through emails with Claire. Her choices were all viable but it did come down to cost and Claire found us something that seems good value and great location. Looking forward to our trip!
Claire was very friendly and professional. She found us just what we needed and all went through efficiently and expeditiously. It was a great service. We shall be having a break end of June 2021.
I had the most fantastic experience from my initial enquriy to placing my booking. I will book all my dog-friendly holidays in the future with PetsPyjamas.
Went over and above to assist
Karen was brilliant, very knowledgeable and quickly got us sorted out
Excellent service with friendly staff who care about offering the best service for all the family.
Excellent personal service but misleading on website regarding online availability as told it was not 'live' and also several discrepancies regarding price of properties for the week chosen.
Was surprised at the choice of properties. Had a call back to confirm my booking and ask any questions. Looking forward to the break next month.
Jen worked hard to find suitable options for a special weekend away.
Rachel has helped me to tailor what I hope will be a fabulous birthday surprise for my husband. Very grateful for all her help and especially her patience with my requests!!
We have booked several times previously through Pets Pyjamas and always been delighted with both the service and accommodation. When we were unable to complete a previous holiday due to Covid 19 there was no hesitation in providing a credit against a future booking. It was not easy yesterday to get though on the phone with staff working remotely, but they returned the call and gave every assistance in helping us get a booking.
Jody was extremely helpful sorting out our booking!
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.85 based on 186 reviews