PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Mrs Chloe Thornton
We have just returned from our first booking with PetsPyjamas & it definitely won’t be our last. From our booking & the most helpful Adam who kindly swapped our dates, as I had booked the wrong dates in error. Quickly sorted by Adam. Our stay at The Kings Head Inn was lovely & we will go back, the hotel was lovely, clean, friendly staff & ideally situated for we were looking for. I have already recommended PetsPyjamas & looking where to book next. Thank to PetsPyjamas!!
Posted 1 hour ago
Very helpful
Found the date we wanted 🤗🤗🐶🐶
Heard about PetsPyjamas and thought I would give it a try. WOW! The selection of hotels and self catering properties is vast and we finally selected a hotel, chose some dates. We heard back from them and they had managed to get us the date and a choice of room. Now booked a break for for us and our two boys at a dog friendly hotel. The whole process was so smooth and the agent (Lesley) who helped me book was knowledgeable and very friendly. Will definitely use them again and would certainly recommend them.
Melanie that dealt with our enquiry couldn’t have been more helpful. Found us a selection of properties that met our criteria and answered our queries through to confirmation of booking.
It came up when I googled dog friendly accommodation.
First class service from my advisor Mel. Couldn’t ask for more
Love your website as it informs us dog owners of how many dogs are allowed at your locations before having to check on dates. A big bonus
Lesley was brilliant to deal with. Funny, friendly and extremely competent.
My booking experience was excellent, Anna was extremely helpful, with her assistance I managed to book a weekend break at very short notice for next weekend.
I spoke with Rachel and she was wonderful, so helpful and loved hearing about my dog and what kind of holiday and accommodation we were looking for! She even found us a last minute deal so I was very grateful, I’ll certainly be using you again in future!
It is the first time booking with PetsPyjamas, I found them extremely helpful and pleasant. Every question I asked they went out of there way to find the answer. We are looking forward to our break away with our adorable Maltipoo Hubble.
PetsPyj’s saved our holiday when a previous cancelled. Their response is almost immediate and friendly helpful service next to none. Will always use them from now on!
Went on to website to book but found it very difficult to find anything that was right for us, as everything had suddenly become fully booked (end of lock down & school summer break). However a PP concierge quickly rang back and within 30 mins we had a holiday booked. Very satisfied.
Fast friendly response to my initial request. Looking forward to our first PetsPyjamas hotel/holiday experience
Booking our dog friendly hotel stay with Pets Pyjamas (for the first time) was a 5 star experience from beginning to end. Rachel Brown was super helpful, extremely efficient and patient...when we changed our mind the next day, wanting to upgrade our hotel room! We will most certainly be using Pets Pyjamas again when we next want to take our dog Woody away with us.
Made some enquiries and had a email to say someone would phone within 2 hours. A lovely lady phoned and organised my booking no problem very professional.
Jodie was extremely helpful in providing a selection of hotels for us to stay in Cornwall . Once we had decided on the one that suited us best Jodie quickly arranged the booking and recorded my partners special dietary requirements .
Lynda contact me very quickly and assisted with all my enquiry’s
Adam was super helpful sorting out a suitable hotel for us
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.81 based on 284 reviews