PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 2,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
Easy to book
I have booked with PetsPyjamas many times and they always find me exactly what im looking for.
Thank you to Melanie for being so helpful
Excellent service, would like more instant book offers
Very helpful. Spent along time getting us sorted. Thank you 🍷🍷
It was a great service. I used their chat to get some ideas of options and then once we picked it - they called us to finish off the booking. They are really efficient and friendly. The website doesn’t always have an up to date calendar so it’s worth chatting with them.
We have been very impressed with Lynda who has fully understood our requirements and has always recommended the right type of holiday to accommodate 2 adults 4 children and a dog. As a result our next three forthcoming holidays are with Pets Pyjamas!!!!
Pets pyjamas call back service is so easy and convenient, the staff were super friendly and so so helpfully and found me the perfect stay at such a great price, can’t recommend pets pyjamas enough.
Great service from start to finish. Mainly done by email in the first instance with Jen, told her what plans were and she got back to me each day with updates and the information I asked for.
To actually complete the booking process we did this over the phone, very efficient. Thankyou
Have not been to hotel yet but Tiffani whom i booked with has been quick super helpful and answered any queries i have :) thank you !!
Very professional, polite & quick to confirm our booking.

Only negative, I had read that for your first booking you could get up to £50 off, no one mentioned this.
Dealing with the people that work for the company I found them to be very helpful and could
not do enough to for us, we would definitely use them again they made everything easy.

Regards

Mr Roberts
Rachel was so helpful, and found us the right hotels for our trip. Thanks so much!
I have dealt with Pets Pyjamas in 2020 several times and always found them very efficient and helpful. Two of my booked trips were cancelled during the first national lockdown back in April and May so fingers crossed for this 3rd attempt in December. It’s good that the deposits for the two that didn’t go ahead could be held as vouchers and used against this latest booking. They are extremely helpful finding suitable properties for our available travel dates. I am really looking forward to being able to review the property and take some holiday snaps and update soon! Thanks Pets Pyjamas
David was really helpful in identifying options for us. We had an idea of what type of place we wanted but no specific establishment in mind. over the online chat we quickly identified a great option together and while he found out the final details we looked at some alternatives he also suggested. He gave us good inside information about the rooms and then when the time came to do the booking we (on our request) moved seamlessly to a telephone call. It was a pleasurable experience booking and we are now really looking forward to our trip.
I spoke to Faith who was friendly, funny and very well informed.
We have never used Pets Pyjamas before but she made us feel confident about our choices. We are now all booked and looking forward to going away with our puppy.
Excellent online and on the phone service...holiday experience unknown as pursponed until next year due to covid.
Test
We recently stayed at a property booked through these people. The property - although nice and well located, had not been cleaned properly. We discovered bed linen had not been changed... there was a half-eaten biscuit on one bed and a part-eaten pepperami in the other, dog hairs on the beds upstairs and the duvet on the single bed had no cover at all! I appreciate PP are not responsible for the property... but I AM disgusted at the total lack of assistance... Despite several e.mails and voice messages, NO ONE from Pets Pyjamas bothered to get back to us. In the end we had to purchase bed linen, a shower curtain and also refill the BBQ gas... We will NOT be using them again. This has been hands-down the worst experience we have had in our 6+ years of holidaying in Norfolk...
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.72 based on 18 reviews