PetsPyjamas Reviews

of reviewers recommend PetsPyjamas
Read PetsPyjamas Reviews

About PetsPyjamas:

PetsPyjamas is the no.1 destination for dog-friendly travel. Browse and book from over 14,000 dog-friendly hotels, cottages, BnB's and manor houses, many with exclusive packages unique to PetsPyjamas. From doggie breakfasts and afternoon teas to champagne on arrival, there's something for all breeds and all budgets.

02036423168

support@petspyjamas.com

81, Leonard Street, London

Tell us how PetsPyjamas made you happy
PetsPyjamas 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Wendy Seager
Claire Mcdonough
Claire was amazing and helped me every step of the way. Always replied super quick and answer all my questions. Got a great deal and she made sure the stay ticked all out boxes! AMAZING!
So easy, friendly and efficient. I enquired online and my booking was complete within 20 minutes. A fantastic service which I will definitely use again.
Lovely Lady called Lynda was so helpful, can't thank her enough with all my questions I had!
A very easy way to make a booking. I was contacted promptly and was able to ask questions which were answered for me . I would have no problem using this company again
I would like to thank Claire Heben for the way she handled, with efficiency and patience, my enquiry. She answered all my questions and made my booking easy. Nothing seemed to bother her.
I was contacted within a couple of hours to confirm y requirements and an email for each of my bookings (with links for payment). I would have thought I'd have options on rooms, but perhaps there were room restrictions with having a dog. It wasn't clear that both my bookings would be held for a set time, so I only felt they were confirmed once I'd made payment and received a confirmation email. I paid a deposit, but didn't see on email when/how balance should be paid. Customer Service is great - very friendly.
Great service from the friendly and helpful staff. Paula answered all our questions and made it so easy to book. Many thanks.
I had the pleasure of working with Angela White who I found incredibly helpful, efficient and thoughtful. Excellent representation of your company and I would work with you again. thank you
Sam came up with an option which was a little more than we wanted to spend so she went away and a short while later came back with another, slightly cheaper option. So helpful and friendly.
Maria was very helpful, friendly and professional. She done a great job in arranging our break away with our dog Fleur. Thank you Maria.
I found the whole process of getting information and booking my break very easy. Angela was so helpful and answered all my query promptly.
Terrific service. Booking our break was easy , just told petspyjamas what we’d like and they came back having arranged it all. Would definitely recommend.
I am very disappointed with petspyjamas
What a fab website! We have found some brilliant options to take our pup with us. It also worked out cheaper than booking directly with the venue in some circumstances.
Easy to book and pay Far too many emails sent - just one confirmation would do.
Room wasn’t very clean. Milo wasn’t allowed in the hotel despite being told he could join us for meals and drinks in the bar. Told that he was entitled to his own breakfast (an extra sausage) but the staff knew nothing about this so I had to cut up a sausage and wrap it in a napkin to take back to the room. No pet bowls or treats. Grounds and spa treatments were fantastic. Very limited choice of meals. Confusing restaurant bills due to £25pp per night not being mentioned on first night but deducted on receipt for the second night. Feel misled by Pets Pyjamas, not as pet-friendly as sold over the phone. Hotel were hosting 3 weddings during our stay so we felt restricted in terms of which parts of the hotel were available for use.
Angela was so helpful, warm and professional, with clear communication - she really went out of her way to be available for questions even after hours. Will book again!
The lady I spoke to was very pleasant and helpful. I was delighted when she phoned to say she had managed to secure the holiday I had requested. A pleasure to deal with this company.
Excellent service in terms of human(!) Delivery, website and cost. I communicate by E mail and phone and replies from yourselves 1-2 hrs when requitmring T P input 6-12 not a problem
Lynda was very helpful with sorting everything out. I was quite shocked at the prices though, looking for £175 a night, there was only one option in the whole of Cornwall!!
PetsPyjamas is rated 4.79 based on 612 reviews