Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
I like the design on the outside of the planner - it's gorgeous. But, the sheets on the inside are so so thin! You can see the print through from the opposite side of the page, and even with pencil, my writing shows through the other side. This ruins it for me - won't be using, unfortunately.
The cat design is cute and the printing looks nice. But the “double weight” paper is nothing but cheap, stiff cardboard and the envelopes do not match the paper. Extremely disappointed; the notes do not look or feel nice and I’ll probably never use them.
I had such high hopes for this planner—it looked perfect online and the cover was beautiful. The inside was terrible. The paper is transparent, and the printing is visible through three to four pages. I purchased this planner because it was advertised to be printed on 85 gsm paper. This is paper is not comparable to other 85 gsm paper I own (or even lighter weights of paper). When I contacted customer service and pointed out that the photographs online do not show that the printing shows through the paper, they claimed that the planner was “as advertised” and not faulty. The planner is also poorly organized by yearly, monthly, then weekly pages. I can return the planner at my expense, which means that I’m spending $20 to ship back and forth an item that was not as described. I would not recommend this company or their planners.
I'm super disappointed and regret ordering from this company. I purchased a personalized journal as a gift to my sister who recently lost her husband earlier this year. The journal was a "Letters to my husband" journal and it holds a lot of sentimental value; I was really hoping she'd receive it in time for her birthday. I ordered it on 10/22/2020 and even paid extra for expedited shipping. The journal was supposed to be delivered by 10/27/2020. When I look at the tracking, the status says that the label was printed on 10/23 - it still hasn't even been shipped out and it's already 11/1. I tried reaching out to customer service via Whatsapp and the rep I was texting with said they had the label re-printed and would have the package upgraded to the fastest shipping free of charge. They gave me a new reference number in the chate, but never sent a confirmation email with a tracking number, so I can't even check the status for the alleged upgraded shipping. Horrible.
I spent £25 on a Papier planner but the paper is COMPLETELY see-through, you can literally read everything on the opposite side of the page you are looking at and the writing on each page is obscured by that on the other side. I have uploaded photos, bear in mind this is just the writing printed into the planners, imagine how visible pen would be! I contacted them, providing photos, and they said that they recognised why I would be disappointed and that I could return the product but this would be at my own cost, even though the product is very clearly of an unsatisfactory quality and unfit for purpose (they are legally obligated to provide free returns in such instances). I have since read other reviews on their site and within 2 minutes came across 6 other people who had the same experience, many describing it the paper they use in their planners as 'tracing paper'. I purchased from them around a year ago and had no issues so they have clearly started using much thinner paper since then. Complete scammers, avoid!
The cover of my planner is beautiful. The inside however is very disappointing. The pages are thin and see through. You can see what is printed on the other side of the page clearly through. I also hate how the planner is organized. The monthly view is grouped together in the front and the weekly view is grouped after that. I prefer to have the view of the month then the weekly views for that month right after. That is how most planners are organized. I would return this planner if I could but it is already personalized. I am still considering just cutting my losses and ordering a different planner from elsewhere before using this one.
Hi Sarah - I'm so sorry that you're not happy with the paper we use in our plannes! Do get in touch at support@papier.com if you'd like, and on this occasion we're happy for you to send it back to us for a refund :)
Let me save you the hassle; don't order from here. Rude and condescending customer support. Late delivery.
I chose Papier to send a birthday gift to my boyfriend based on its reviews. I have moved to a different country recently and wanted to use a reliable online gift delivery company since I have no other option than to depend on it. This is the first time I am 5000 miles away from him and wanted to surprise him. I put a personalised notebook and a birthday card in my basket and proceeded with check-out. On the check-out page it showed that the two items will be shipped separately and delivered on different days (3-4 days apart). This is not what I wanted so I contacted Papier's staff (Ellen) to confirm whether it can be sent together to which they assured me that it be shipped together- so I went on to make the payments. Soon after I received an email saying the card is on its way and will be delivered tomorrow while the notebook is still being produced and will be delivered after 4 days. I am very very disappointed by the staff communication. All I got was an apology I couldn't even cancel the card which he will receive 5 days before his birthday. Papier staffs need to be more sensitive because their services are used for special occasions and they should not mess it up. Utterly disappointed will never use their service again. Nor will advise anyone for it.
Poor quality and disappointing customer service
So disappointed :( just purchased an undated weekly planner- and the layout is not good at all. Instead of flowing, the first chunk is calendar blocks for the year, seconds chunk is goals for the whole year, then final chunk is weekly planner for the whole year. So if you wrote something for one month you have to flick all the way to different parts of the planner instead of just a couple of pages.

Papier please change this! It doesn’t flow :(

What you have in your layout is great, but the way you’ve separated it is terrible. Wish I’d known before I purchased.

The paper quality is fantastic, as is the front cover design. Also love the organisation sections, just find how you’ve payed it out and separated it all so unusable.
Card was never received
Is this a joke,
in the advertisement 3 Photos for & a Picture Frame for £66 pounds
= one assumed that they were getting 3 Photos =3 small prints in the 1 photo & one picture frame.
where one only got the one Photo & Frame for £66 which is excessively expensive
Hi Padraic! I'm so sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the pricing of our Framed Prints. If you wish, you are more than welcome to email us at support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to help.
I ordered the 2021 planner as the layout seemed perfect to me. The design is really nice, both inside and out. Unfortunately, the paper quality seems to be quite bad. I expect most books to bleed through a bit when I write in them, but this planner is basically see-through! When I open up a page, I can see all lines and text that is printed on the next page. If you´re a neat-freak - don´t buy, this will bother you! I was so excited, but turned out to be so disappointed with the quality. Would return it if I lived in the UK...

Some of the lines are visible through two sets of pages - photo nr 2 shows stripes two pages away, photo nr 3 shows them 1 page away.
Hello! I'm so sorry to hear you were disappointed with your diary. Please could you send us an email at support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to investigate this issue for you!
The delivery came a bit late but wrapped beautifully. I bought a diary for 2021 and 6 of the weeks in the diary have been printed twice. Looks like a mistake and very unprofessional. Never seen that before and really could lead to organisation problems if not spotted. To make matters worse I received a really poor reply from customer service. Really disappointing for a brand with good potential.
The preview online was a lot clearer/brighter. I’ve now seen the actual card.. the quality was bad and the photos too dark to see. I won’t order from this company again.
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your card! Please do feel free to email us at support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to assist!
I just received my first Papier order and I'm sadly super disappointed by the quality.

The inside paper of the journals is nice enough, but there are very few pages. The paper is thick enough to write on both sides in pen, which is nice, but it isn't really higher quality than a lot of journals I used in the past that were less expensive. A Leuchtturm journal has almost a third more pages.

What I found super disappointing is that the covers aren't nice paper, either-they are sort of this plastic-esque material that reminds me of contact paper. It isn't high quality the way that the water-repellant Moleskine or Leuchtturm journal covers are. This stuff feels oddly thick and...just cheap.

The patterns that I chose were all beautiful and I was excited to see them in person. The second issue was that the covers were so clearly digital images printed onto the plastic stuff, and it gives a look and feel of poor quality. I had thought they would be fine papers with vibrant detail on the front covers and that the words might be embossed, but instead it sort of feels Vistaprint-esque.

On the back of my journal it says at the bottom "PAPIER Design, made personal." with the website. These letters are actually blurry, which is just an example of the fact that the images being used to print are not high resolution enough.

I feel like what I received looks cheaper than a journal would that I maybe picked up at Target or something.

I was very surprised that the items I received were actually $30 each. I say this having purchased these things with very high hopes!! Sorry, but just disappointed. I thought they would be beautiful quality, personalized, and finely crafted. They just weren't.

Also - I tried to add pics, but the system won't let me right now. Sorry everyone!
Hi Lauren,
I'm so sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your order! This certainly sounds very unusual and I suspect there may have been a production error here. Please could you send an email over to support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to help!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
I ordered a greeting card early July and it never arrived at my recipient. I followed up with Papier to resolve this issue with good customers support (they promised to fix it) but unfortunately it still has not arrived. Given this was supposed to be a gift, it is very disappointing. I know Moonpig has more average designs but at least they don't outsource their printing and shipping (which is untracked) and your recipient will receive their gift. V disappointed sorry to say!
Hello! I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your experience! I can see my colleague recently arranged a replacement for you however if this still hasn't reached you, please do feel free to contact us at support@papier.com and we can look into this for you again!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
Seriously disappointed with my order and deeply regret my purchase; came across this brand by chance and loved the unusual designs on the site - the only unusual feature but enough to make it a really desirable product. I ordered a mid year diary which promises to be good quality and arrive between certain dates. The dates have now passed and I am without the product, cannot speak to its quality as it is no where to be seen. Frankly, I wish I had gone to a local independent stationers or other large store and purchased a diary as it would have been cheaper and more efficient. Will not waste time and money in future.
Hi Alice, I'm so sorry to hear you haven't yet received your Mid-Year Diary! Please do feel free to email us over at support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to arrange a solution for you!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
My order was never delivered. After contacting papier, who didn’t respond to my email I lodged a dispute with PayPal, they contacted papier for a response and so far I’ve heard nothing through them either.
It was a first fathers Day gift, beyond disappointed at the lack of customer service.
Hi Amanda, I'm so sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the delivery of your order! Sadly we never received any contact from yourself, I can see my colleague also tried to reach out to you but we have sadly not received a reply. Please do feel free to email support@papier.com or you can find us on chat and we would be more than happy to assist you with your problem!
Best Wishes, Customer Service
Not happy with this service
Wrong name on the front of card and no envelope !!
Hello there, I'm so sorry to hear you had some troubles with your order. I’m afraid we only print exactly what was submitted in the initial order - it looks like this was ordered with the template text still within! I can see my colleague has resolved this for you and had it resent, please do let us know if you require any further assistance with this at all!
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,362 reviews