Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Wonderful products Quick delivery Old customer service Was unclear about check out so I ended up sending a gift without a card/message by accident
Good quality card. Love the envelopes too
I absolutely love the quality of the paper, the font is beautiful and light. The only thing I wish was different and is not really highlighted in the product description, is how the monthly overview and the monthly goals are in a different place than the actual month itself. If the Month View and the Monthly goals & to-dos were just in front of each month instead, this diary would be perfect
Good quality paper and well delivered
Great product, better than other picture books ive seen before
I really love the quality of my planner. the pages are nice and the cover is very durable. i also long that i was able to customize the front of it. although, i would like it better if it would lie completely flat & if i could write in a felt-tip pen without it showing through. aside from that i love it and i especially love how it starts in july so i don’t have a bunch of blank months before that.
I really love the design of my mid-year planner and think it is stunning! I think it is really well thought out, especially the monthly planner, monthly breakdowns for goals and how much space to write to-do lists and meal plans in each day. There is a lot of paper in the back which you can add meal plans, goals, etc. I think it is the best diary I have ever bought, but wish that it had the national holidays already written in it. My diary was a little faulty as the bookmark/ ribbon was not attached to the diary which was a bit disappointing considering how expensive the diary was. However, I do think it is a great purchase. I am hoping Papier comes out with a refillable diary and inserts next year!
Love my new diary especially as it’s personalised
I love my Papier Daily Planner - the cover design is stunning and the planner is very high quality. My only feedback is that I wish I were able to customize the content a bit more as there are a few sections of pages that are not relevant to me and feel wasteful.
Hi Elena - thanks for your review! So glad to hear you love your planner and I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding the inner pages, no problem! Best wishes, Alicia :)
I got 2 items, a daily planner and an academic planner. I love the set out and design. Definitely worth it ! However one did come slightly damaged but I feel that’s because of postage.
Lovely quality. Very pleased with the non-shiny card. It would be lovely to have more sizes available.
Loved the quality of my wedding save the dates and everyone loved the design of them. Definitely be ordering the rest of my stationery from here. The only reason I would knock a star off is because I dk belive the price is quite steep. £80 for 20 invites with info cards. Other than that though it's brilliant.
Papier 4 star review on 29th June 2021
Excellent thank you
Was really easy to order my designs online and the quality was fantastic. Will definitely order again!
It’s smaller which is good because I’ll have more space to put my books in my backpack for classes. The only thing I didn’t like was how big the boxes were. I’m going to have to find another way to write all my homework down. It’s good for middle school- high school but not for college when take more classes!
Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it! I will pass on your feedback for consideration :) Best wishes, Alicia :)
I have used ``Papier several times for Birthdays and Christmas and found everything spot on but I must add this time I found it very difficult to change the Font on my order
Great notebook! Great colours and a beautiful finish.
I love the cards and have used them a lot in lockdown - I’d love there to be more selection on the gifts you can add to cards!
Thanks so much for your feedback! I will be sure to pass this on for consideration for you! Best wishes, Alicia
I ordered the minimalist photobook for my wedding photos. The book came out brilliantly and it was lovely quality. Very happy with the final product! The book was delivered within 2 weeks which was pretty fast and on time! My only complaint was the frustration of making the book as it took so long to upload the photos and then the site kept crashing with the large influx of photos. It took me two days to put the book together and I was hoping it would only take a couple of hours. Otherwise very happy with the product and would definitely use their services again, will just lower my expectation of how long it should take to put a photobook together.
Thank you for your feedback Stephanie - I will pass this onto our website team for you! Really glad to hear you are so happy with your photo book! Best wishes, Alicia
I love the diaries and it's my third year of owning one. One change that I struggle with is the application of the last week /first week cross over for each month. I end up writing on both and getting confused. And the lovely notes section at the back of the book has been reduced to allow for this, please change back to old style! Apart from that, I really do love your diaries.
Hi Lisa, thanks so much for your feedback! I will be sure to pass this on to our product development team. In regards to the 2022 diaries, these will be amended to our original format following further customer feedback :) Best wishes, Alicia
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,962 reviews