Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Pleased with service; felt images printed a little ‘flat’ however
Hi Simon - so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order! Please do contact us on support@papier.com and we can look into this for you! Best wishes, Alicia
Really easy to send cards to friends and family. Would be nice to have a bigger selection to choose from. Also, would be great if I could send cards to the non-U.K. destinations.
Hi Min, Thanks so much for your feedback, I will be passing this on for you! Due to ongoing complications surrounding Brexit, we are sadly unable to ship to EU countries but can ship to other parts of the world, no problem! Do let us know if you have any further queries! Best wishes, Alicia
Delighted with the service and at how quick the delivery arrived
It was my first time using the site and creating a journal! Navigation within the site is ok and I'm happy with the purchase. I hope they get even more designs.
Hi Matt - thanks so much for your feedback, I will be sure to pass this on for you! Best wishes, Alicia
Order shipped same day as placed and arrived really soon. Quality of card was good and looked lovely
The album is beautiful and we are pleased in general. The only disappointing thing is for such an expensive item not to arrive in a nice keepsake box.
I love the card selection and opportunity to personalise. I order A LOT so a reward scheme would work well ... any chance Papier?
Great quality weekly undated diaries
Love the paper and the personalization. Would love to see page numbers cos that would make it all easier to use!
I've used a Papier diary for the past three or four years now. They prints are absolutely beautiful and they're the perfect size/page layout for what I need. Unfortunately, my 2021 diary has several misprints where double page spreads have been printed twice. Not the end of the world, and it won't stop me purchasing again, but I did want to point it out in case it hadn't been picked up. Hopefully my 2022 diary will be as perfect as in previous years!
Hi Sarah, Thank you for your review, I’m so sorry to hear you don’t like the setup of the diary! We developed our 2021 diaries in this way due to consistent customer feedback on our 2020 diaries, asking for a clearer ‘month end’ setup whereby months not finishing on a Sunday have the rest of the week on either side of the lists page, to allow for easier planning and simpler continuation month on month. Previously, our customers found that events in the second half of a week which fell over the end of the month were getting lost on later pages (after the list page), hence us making this change. The new setup gives you the option to plan your events and days either on the end of month week, or start of month week depending on your preference, and you can simply cross off whichever set you prefer not to use. The transition dates (the ones that don’t fall in the month that side of the month end pages), are greyed out to indicate this. Because of the way the dates fall at the end of January and February in 2021 (both ending on a Sunday), the week view for the end of the month does not cross over into the next month, so these months don’t repeat any dates. However, due to further customer feedback, we are reverting out diaries back to the 2020 format for 2022. Alicia :)
Wellbeing Journal could do with weekly review pages but otherwise is really lovely, great quality and content. Thanks
I purchased the Wellness Journal in the green Howie print. It’s so adorable, and I love that there so many options to chose from with a small level of customization. I think the structure in the wellness journal is a great simple structure to start out with some journaling, and making me focus on the positives instead of always just worrying about the stuff going wrong. The paper is thinner than my preference, as I end up seeing some small bleeding on the other side. I was super interested in purchasing the basic dotted grid journal(s) as I found that is better for me long term. But the hardbacks have the thinner paper, or the soft backs are way over priced for the small amount of pages you actually get in them.
Really fast arrival, but the font on the front of my wellness book is slightly off centre which is annoying...otherwise very efficient having paid £6 for quick delivery
Stylish, beautifully presented. Perfect gift. A tad expensive.
All very nice, but I do like a one-page calendar of the whole month at the beginning of a new month. I realize you have a year's long calendar in the beginning of the book, but having a visual "map" of the month's 4 weeks and days on one page at the start of a new month of weeks is a help. My previous day planner was for an academic year. Now that I'm retired, I'm trying to make the switch to a January to December calendar. Becky F
Lovely quality
Bought as a gift which was well received. Great quality, would buy again.
Papier's website was very easy to navigate, and just as easy to purchase. Product ( 200 cards) were delivered promptly.
Website a nightmare but quality, production and delivery service really good.
The notebook is very lovely & well made (a five-star in those ways). It’s a little small for real, practical use as a journal, alas. What I’d really love is a standard sized notebook, wire-bound, with perforated pages & narrow rule, but with your elegant covers.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,514 reviews