Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely live our wedding album thanks to Papier
Amazing customer service! I needed a slight tweak one of their seating plan design (4 long tables rather than smaller tables, which was not available on the website) I reached out through the chat thinking it was a long shot. Within an hour I had a response and within the next 20 mins they had made the perfect design. Thank you for making this so easy, more companies need to take a leaf out of your book.
I get all my cards from here, I absolutely love them and they always arrive on time!
Very happy.
Lovely gift thankyou
Absolutely love my journal. Personalised with my name in beautiful font. Exactly what I wanted.
Great quality photo book and quick turn around. Would highly recommend.
Wonderful products Quick delivery Old customer service Was unclear about check out so I ended up sending a gift without a card/message by accident
Love my new planner. It’s a beautiful color and quality. I get compliments on it all the time.
Perfect for everyday use
Gorgeous diary and lovely quality! Worth the price!
I LOVE PAPIER! Since I discovered it everything changed... I am a writer and I usually work on multiple projects so with Papier I manage to have customised notebooks for each project.
I love this notebook! The pages are crisp and smooth and the cover is just as gorgeous in person as on screen.
Papier 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
We recently used Papier to create a seating plan, order of day, menus, place names and thank you cards for our wedding. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end. There is a good range of designs that are easy to customise and personalise. All the items we ordered were beautifully crafted, packaged with care and excellent quality. I loved everything we got from Papier and can't recommend them highly enough.
I’m so happy with this academic planner! It’s so cute and it includes all the things I need to keep myself on track. I feel a lot more confident about this semester knowing I have this to keep me organized. My only wish is that the paper was a bit thicker, I bought some special bullet journaling marker-pens and they bled through a bit. But I think that might say more about the pens than the journal. All in all, I love it! I’m going to recommend it to my friends.
Was given as a gift to my best friend, she said it is the most beautiful piece of stationery she has ever seen!
The cards came out beautifully. Very elegant indeed. The design was minimalistic but classy at the same time. The teal inside color of the envelopes give the cards set a little pop’ like a quick modern look to it. I LOVE my cards and sill certainly get more sets in the future. Highly recommend.
Papier 5 star review on 3rd August 2021
Amazing product of quality! Loved the card it was printed on and my husband loved the personalised card for his birthday. The envelope which wad provided was also of quality. Will definitely be ordering and totally worth the price! Thank u so much :)
Very happy with my product. Better then the photos. Better then I imagined.
Love my new planner! The layout is perfect for what I need:)
Very pleased with our table name cards. Very good quality paper and the service we received from Papier was excellent.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,962 reviews