Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely live our wedding album thanks to Papier
Ordered a photo book for pictures of our dog who sadly passed away. The book is great quality and looks exactly as ordered. Ordered it on a Saturday and it was delivered the following Friday, so less than a week turnaround. Will definitely use this site again.
Posted 45 minutes ago
I’m super pleased with my new garden planner. The quality is amazing and I chose a fun cover. Love how much choice there is and the personalisation was an extra special gift to myself. It’s so nice I’m a bit afraid to scribble in it! But I shall!
Papier 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
High quality card which looks and feels great. Thank you!
High quality paper and print. And, I love the design. I will absolutely buy more in the future.
Can't wait to see you again Martha - thanks for taking the time to write a review! Alicia :)
Loved the personalised notebooks - one for me and one as a present!
FANTASTIC!!! I ordered wedding invitations and when they arrived they were amazing! Beautifully printed! However I foolishly made a silly mistake on mine, and only noticed when they arrived. I couldn’t bear my hawk eyed mother noticing it as she would not let me live it down, so I emailed asking for some advice. I was expecting a polite reply telling me nothing can be done to order again and pay. But instead I received an immediate response, telling me that they credited my account and I could order the cards again. All I had to pay was postage. The level of generosity was amazing, even though it was MY fault. Not only that I love the design, and the quality and most certainly will order again. 😊
Thank you so much for such a great review - so glad to hear you are so happy with our service :) Best wishes, Alicia
The response time on questions was wonderful as well as the quality of the invites.
Thanks so much Eugenie! So glad you are so happy with your invites! Alicia :)
We have had exceptional service from Papier. A problem with the delivery, not their fault, was immediately put right. The quality of their products is great - lovely designs and quality.
Thank you so much for your review! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Best wishes, Alicia :)
Lovely card set up, sent in excellent time, think it is worth shoppers noting that the card is a Matt finish so you don’t get that gloss effect that I was hoping for in a card, that being said they are thank you cards and fit for purpose so I will still be using them.
Papier went to an exceptional level of service delivering my photo book in time and with such quality. Even the wrapping paper was gorgeous. I used the photo book as part of a proposal and two days later i then received a congratulations card from the team. This is a level of service that most companies have lost.
Papier 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Papier 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Papier 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Papier 5 star review on 13th May 2021
What a beautiful story - thanks so much Sean! That looks like the perfect proposal and we are so pleased to have been part of this special moment ! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Alicia :)
A beautifully packaged notebook. Really appreciated the custom printed cover. Would have rather received a thicker notebook and simpler wrapping. For the number of pages in the notebook it’s a touch on the pricey side.
Ordered Olive Sprig wedding guest book for my daughter. Plenty of pages, good quality book and nicely presented. Easy to personalise and delivery received promptly. Would recommend reducing the default point size of the bride and groom names on the front cover. Thought a bit expensive at first, but we are very pleased with our purchase.
I am really impressed with the quality of the stationary and was really happy with ordering process. Shipping was quick and I have received nothing but positive feedback. The giraffe carried by balloons is whimsical and appropriate for many occasions and The Jag letterhead is dramatic and stylish. I did not go in expecting to come with prints. The selection is fantastic and I look forward to many more orders. Write a note or letter! They're better than a text.
I received the wrong thing I WhatsApp on a Sunday and go a speedy response. Steph could not have been more helpful. Thank you papier .
Lovely quality. Speedy delivery.
Wonderful company, great customer service, can't fault anything about the quality of products. I am not that great at being PC savvy so found the personalisation a bit tricky to follow but got there in the end. It was worth it just to see the faces of those I gifted to, including those I gifted to myself X
Thanks so much for such a great review Marcia! See you again soon! Best wishes, Alicia :)
Excellent! will be using again.
Lovely paper, and it arrived in perfect condition. It is a present for my sister but our meeting has been rained off till next Saturday, so I cannot say how she finds it. Just one thing...I had to break the seal on the one pack to see you had sent the right design, as the envelopes were in the way and I could only see white unless I opened it. So had to put a note in to explain.....
So glad to hear you are happy with your order! Apologies for the trouble when opening the packaging! You should be able to slide the book out to check this if the paper is not too tight if this helps! Best wishes, Alicia :)
Amazing service, beautiful products! Would definitely be coming back next year for my academic planner!
Thanks so much for your review - we look forward to seeing you again soon! Alicia :)
Loved the personalised birthday card I ordered, lovely quality, will definitely use Papier again.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,514 reviews