Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
It arrived a week late
The personalised notebook looks great, however once I started writing in it I realised it is very cheaply made. It doesn't stay open when you write in it, and once you get 1/4 way through the notebook it is basically unusuable. I have received free notebooks that were better quality! A shame as I love the design/personalised concept.
Printing quality, paper quality, and thickness are terrible. I feel conned. The images on the website look nothing like the journal I received. The cover looks desaturated and unclear, the paper thickness cannot possibly be 115gsm, and the journal has very few pages.
I ordered 2 planners “ Mysticism” and when my order arrived, the planners were in terrible condition. The planners were bent, and when I opened it - the papers were folded and looked crumbled. I reached out to customer service and the agent was misleading the complain. She kept wanting more pictures when when I sent 10+ photos of my planners. I was not offered a refund for the damaged planners nor was I offered to have them re sent. Will not be ordering from Papier in the future. Terrible customer service.
Hi Steph,

I am so sorry for the trouble here!

If you could email an image of both the planners together in the same image, we can then get a replacement sent out to you as soon as possible!

Best wishes,
Alicia
Wall calendar - you can barely see the dates on the calendar due to poor printing quality.

After 4 email exchanges merchant finally said I could return the item even though they were "not at fault in any way"; at the same time they were "very sad" that I would have to pay return postage and even suggested I pay extra for a tracking service so I could prove Papier actually received my package after they actually received my package IRL. Then I was "very sad" even though I was "not at fault in any way".

Sadly, I didn't return the calendar because it would cost too much to return. Now I'm wondering if the merchant was really sad, or was actually happy but said they were sad? Hmmm...
Hi Judy,

I am sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order from us. If you can contact us on support@papier.com one of our agents can assist you further regarding this!

Best wishes,
Alicia
I received my photo book. Front cover was my photo, the rest... were someone else’s.
Ordered card on 10th, despatched on 12th, delivery 16th. £1.50 1st class postage. Come on!!! If you are offering a card delivery service its got to be better than this.
Order a Valentine's card for my partner from our two children. one week has passed and no sign. Ordered first class, chatbot unhelpful
The planner I have received has completely see-through pages!
I have messaged Papier and asked for them to send me a non-faulty product as it is clear by the images on the website that the paper most certainly should not be see-through.
So completely disappointed as this is my first experience with Papier and I had heard such good things.
I ordered the photo reel valentine's card. Terrible quality, literally printed on white card. Looks like something I have done at home myself. Photos should be printed on shiny photo card surely. Really unimpressed.
When my cards arrived, I was disappointed with several things. The font on my cards did not match the return address font on the envelope. When I inquired about it, I was told that there is only one font option for the envelope. I think it was terrible that that hadn't been made clear when I ordered. I got the default font on my cards, so I assumed it would match the default font on the envelopes. I am not new to stationery, and I think it's irregular that this is how Papier makes note cards. Also, the notes arrived loose in a shipping box!! I've NEVER received expensive, personalized stationery that does not come in its own box. I had two orders, and they were both just loose in one shipping container. I inquired about this also and was told that if you want a box, you need to order one for $7.50!!! Shocker. They refunded me 10%, but I don't think that's adequate. I feel like the mismatched font makes them unusable. I won't order from here again.
Why can't I get a response regarding an item that I paid for and never received?
Extremely poor paper quality - is see through even with light pens.
I very much regret my purchase and the item is unuseable for me
I hate to write bad reviews, but I really advise you don’t spend your money here. My first order came with nothing in it. Customer service was very nice and sent a rush shipping reprint. My planners just came in. There was a small scratch on one ( not a huge deal, but that’s still a damaged planner for $30 ), and the paper quality is horrible on both. You can see right through it. If you have a busy schedule & use a paper calendar- you will not be able to use this. Especially if you write with pen. It’s adorable on the outside, but it’s functionality is atrocious. Nice customer service, but bad planners. Super upset I just wasted $60 and over a month of my time waiting on this product.
I’m sorry to write this, but the quality is poor. The print is of poor quality. The card arrived damaged with creased corners. I’ve paid good money for something I could’ve done myself at home.
I’d like a refund please.
I ordered a card on the 22nd Jan and still not here. My daughters birthday is today. Very sad.
I ordered myself a plain notebook as a treat for myself but I was greatly disappointed when it arrived. The website states the notebooks are high quality with good paper but the paper is so thin and even soft pencil marks show through to the other side of the page. I feel like I didn't get what I ordered as the book is basically unusable.
Customer service, however, replied quickly and offered either a replacement (but with the same paper so it wouldn't have made a difference) or a 20% refund.
Purchased diary however very disappointed with product. Definitely not worth the money. Paper see though.
The payment for my order was taken three times. This resulted in an overdraft charge on my bank account. The Customer Service team at Papier were unhelpful and refused to acknowledge the serious nature of the issue. I was refunded after 4 days, but had already accrued overdraft charges. The order then arrived 2 days later than the original delivery date promised at time of order. Quality of product fine, but not worth the cost and admin. Would not recommend this company.
I never leave reviews but I feel I have to as my $150 order was such a complete and disappointing abomination.

I was so excited to receive the four sets of personalized cards I ordered as Christmas gifts for my family. Papier seemed like the premium option, so I felt okay shelling out nearly $150 total. I was truly shocked when the cards came. One of the four card sets was missing though included as a line item on the packing list. The package was a complete mess. Only one of the sets came in a box. Two other sets were wrapped together on a stack and had red pencil markings on them and were all out of order. The envelopes were all together in a big pile that had clearly just been grabbed at random as the number of envelopes didn't match the number of cards.

After shipping and tax, the cards came out to $3.75 each. I'm not expecting gold foiled, triple-weight, hand-calligraphed, customized stationary at that price but I expect a little more than air.

I will not be ordering from Papier again.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 11,588 reviews