Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Their cards are beautiful, but they don't deliver on time - allow months for delivery This company does not deliver on time. I made a card for my husband's anniversary in December 2020 and it arrived two weeks late. I thought I will give them another chance and ordered cards for my daughter's last day at Nursery in June 2021. I also paid £6 for express delivery to ensure that I get the cards on time. I did not get the cards on time and no notice form the company to let me know that the cards are late so I was left with no cards on the last day and no ability to make the new ones. The cards were not even despatched on the day that they were supposed to arrive so there is no excuse related to delivery.
Hi Yana, thanks for your review. I am so sorry for the disappointment caused here. Sadly, due to unexpected circumstances, our printers suffered a slight delay and your order was not able to be shipped on the date it should have been. We are very sorry for this! I can see that my colleague issued a cancellation and full refund for the order, as this was not going to reach you on the expected date, in order for you to source a more local replacement. Do let us know if you have any further queries and apologies again for the trouble caused here. Best wishes, Alicia
I bought a soft back notebook with my name on the front. It looks good but it is so tightly bound that it will not open flat. Therefore one can’t write in it. I’m very disappointed - actually I hate using it because it’s such a struggle. I have other notebooks costing a fraction that are perfectly fine to use.
Hi there - I am so sorry for any disappointment caused here, this is very unusual feedback. Please do feel free to contact us on support@papier.com and we will be happy to resolve this issue for you. Best wishes, Alicia
I think I should stop using Papier (a German word) as you don't post the EU.
Hi there - I am so sorry for any disappointment caused here! Due to ongoing uncertainties surrounding Brexit, we are not currently able to ship to the EU. If this changes we will be sure to email our customers signed up to our emails to notify them of this. Do let us know if you have any further queries! Best wishes, Alicia
Was sent a voucher code and wanted to order however the voucher code does not work at all
Hi there, I am sorry to hear this! If you can contact us on support@papier.com and confirm the code, we can look into this further for you, no problem! Alicia :)
My planner came damaged. When I open the first page it looks ripped on the binding. For $40, very disappointing. Beautiful writing on outside minus the wrinkle in the book binding. Fast delivery.
Hi there - I am so sorry that your planner was delivered in this condition, this is not up to our usual standards at all! If you can contact us on support@papier.com, myself or one of my colleagues will be able to help with a resolution here. Best wishes and apologies again, Alicia :)
I received a delivery of letterheads and cards with my new address earlier this year and I have sent a complaint to customer support on three occasions. each time I have received an email back to say I would be contacted within 8 hours but have heard absolutely nothing each time and this has been over four months now. The letterheads have my address at the top but someone else's at the bottom so are completely unusable.
Hi there Andree, I am sorry to hear you have had this trouble! I can see my colleague Ellen replied to your email on 27th June with a link to the product in question. I am so sorry to hear you did not receive this. I would check your junk/spam folder and if this has not been received, do let us know and we can resend this for you, no problem! Best wishes, Alicia
Orders a photo book for Father’s Day. The book arrived empty without any images printed that I chose. They sent me a new one which never arrived! When they finally re sent it the book was still faulty and had no images in still!.
Hi there - I am so sorry for the trouble here! This is most unusual indeed! I can only assume this may have had something to do with the internet outage which occurred the week of father's day. If you can please email us on support@papier.com, we can get the order re-submitted with the images within the book for you. Apologies again! Alicia :)
My order was supposed to arrive on Friday in time for Father’s Day today and it hasn’t. I should have just gone to a local printer and guaranteed that I have it today.
I am so sorry to hear this did not arrive within the ETA provided, this is most disappointing. Please do email us on support@papier.com and we can look into a resolution for you, no problem! Best wishes, Alicia
I purchased two journals for a client who has memory issues to help her mental health and organising. The didnt come. Papier said they would reprint them. They didnt come.
Hi there, I am so sorry for the trouble caused here, this is very unusual indeed! Please do get back in touch with our CS team and we will be happy to assist you further in your query! Best wishes, Alicia
Really disappointed with the minimalist large album I received. Paying almost $200 I would expect a higher quality finish. The paper is similar to what you would use in a standard printer. I have ordered with other companies before and received a beautiful glossy finish for a fraction of the price. Additionally, my album had sticky adhesive all over the cover. Would not recommend wasting your time creating an album here.
Oh gosh, I am sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order, this is very unusual feedback! If you can send over some image sof the issue here to support@papier.com, we can look into a resolution for you, no problem! Best wishes, Alicia
I was so excited for the notebook, but when I received it all the pages are curved like there had been water damage..
Hi Sooah, I am so sorry that this was delivered in this state, this is very unusual and disappointing to see! I can see our CS team have organised compensation for this, which is great! Do let us know if you have any further queries!
This product looked like I’d printed it at work. Poor quality, grainy photos (despite being high quality taken on a decent camera and not looking that way on the preview) and not a glossy finish. It also arrived bent because the “please do not bend” on the envelope is so small. Ended up getting a refund- have had plenty of bespoke cards from elsewhere (which were cheaper) and never had such a problem. DO NOT RECOMMEND!!
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear you were not 100% happy with your order from us, this is very unusual feedback! Please do get in touch with us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further with this! Best wishes, Alicia
A little disappointed this time......First picture has a piece of card floating around and I cannot remove it as the back is sealed firmly. Second picture out of focus which is not papiers fault but if you had contacted me to change it to a better photo? Alot of money plus extra 30euro for customs so won't be ordering again.
Hi Jennifer - I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble with your order. Please feel free to contact us on support@papier.com and we can look into this further for you! Best wishes, Alicia
Too few pages in the notebook (soft cover) I thought the only difference between this and the hardcover was the cover. I did not see the page numbers in the product description. I am trying to imagine what anyone would use such a small notebook for (37 vs 97 pages).
Hi Elizabeth, our soft covers notebooks do have fewer pages, hence the lower price. Thank you for your feedback regarding making the page numbers more visible in our product description, we will certainly take it on board! Papier Customer Service
Over an hour to process and select my prints and then payment wouldn't go through. Was hoping to return to saved items in my basket but they were gone....
Hi Jennifer, if you're logged into your account then your items should be in your saved designs if they're not in your basket. If you still can't find them do email us at support@papier.com and we'll be happy to help. Papier Customer Service
My delivery was fast and the note cards are almost perfect. The issue I have is that the printing information and a QR code run along the side of them, along with the color run, and my order number. This is on both the notecards and the envelopes. It looks unprofessional. In order to actually use them, I'll have to find someone to cut them (and of course, I can't do that with the envelopes). I've reached out to Customer Support to find out why these are like this.
HI there, thanks so much for your review and I am sorry for any confusion caused! This is the order identifier card and envelope - there should only be one of each per order, then the rest of your cards and envelopes should be produced without this :) I can see my colleague has now resolved this which is great, do let us know if you require any further assistance! Best wishes, Alicia :)
I normally am a big fan of Papier product, but this time I ordered two baby photo books and at £80 they came with dark, greenish tinted photos. Completely washed out and muted all the pictures and created a dull, grainy, blurry effect (despite good quality photos!). I hope I can get a refund or a quality reprint, otherwise I don’t see myself coming back as a customer :(
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order! I can see you have been in touch with us and my colleague has emailed you regarding the next steps for you. Apologies again for the disappointment caused and we hope to see you again soon :)
I placed an order for a birthday gift on 12/31, and got an email weeks later stating the product was out of stock. There was no offer to replace the item, no offer of a discount, and not real sincere apology. I contacted the company twice, and both employees with whom I communicated didn’t seem to care. The second employee offered me a TEN PERCENT discount on something that was not about a month late and still charged me shipping. I also ordered a card for this birthday that took a few weeks to arrive. Regarding the boxes below, it didn’t take a week for a response, but it took a few days, which is over 6-12 hours. Additionally, the boxes for overall customer service are greyed out, not allowing me to select an option, but my choice would be “1, very poor.”
I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble regarding your order, this is very disappointing! Please do contact us on support@papier.com and we can resolve this for you, no problem! Alicia :)
Binding of book came off, cover ripped at hinge with regular use. I didn't take the book anywhere, just used it at my desk and the damage came from normal use. Brought the problem up with customer support and was offered 20% off. Good designs, horrible quality.
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear of this issue here! I am sincerely sorry for the disappointment caused here, we always want all of our customers to be happy with their orders and it is greatly disappointing to hear if there has been an issue which has prevented this. We hope to see you again soon! Alicia :)
Could have printed this myself on card, the photos on the card did not come glossy therefore left a very cheap feel and look to it. Should have used photo paper or gloss
Hi there! I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your greetings card received! We use a high quality Mohawk paper with an eggshell finish and sadly do not offer any gloss paper for our cards. If you wish to have any further information, all our product specifications are shown on the details on the product page. Alicia :)
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,962 reviews