Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely live our wedding album thanks to Papier
My book is bound unevenly and the pages are so thin that you can see through to the next page. I paid $38 for a book with crooked pages and that my pens seeps through. I want a refund.. Waiting on a response for my refund. Will update
Photobook quality is appalling and the previewer did not indicate images would be of poor quality. Asked for a refund and company refusing at every opportunity to pay for postage cost as indicating their system shows the correct quality of images. Really poor product really poor service won't be using them again and would not recommend if buying as a special gift. It is not special.
Hi Helen! I am so sorry to hear you were not happy with our services. As mentioned, we normally recommend uploading photos that appear in the original file as you would like them to in the print as sadly we do not edit cropping lines/marks off of photos in orders that are submitted. I can see that this has now been resolved and we hope you may have a better experience with us in the future. Best wishes, Chloe
P-650172 order hasn't arrived and I paid extra for delivery before 24th December. Can I have a refund on delivery costs as it hasn't arrived in the time stated. I'd have selected standard delivery if I would have known it wouldnt arrive before Christmas. Status still showing in production. This is false advertising.
Good products but the diaries on some of the months have the page duplicated
I ordered my planner nearly a month ago and it still has not arrived. I reached out to customer service, who responded quickly and was very nice, and was told that a replacement would be sent out as high priority. I have not received either planner. I understand Covid has slowed things down, but every other online business I’ve ordered from has arrived in a timely manner. Waiting a month to receive an item is ridiculous.
Hey there! I'm so sorry for the trouble that has been caused by the postal delay, I can see my colleague has now resolved this for you by cancelling the replacement and refunding you in full as per your request. Best Wishes, Customer Service
I didn't know a card was something you could be disappointed in, but Papier proved me wrong! I don't think I am being dramatic when I say that I could have created and printed this card at home. I don't see why I had to pay 4 pounds for a card to be printed on what seems like the density of A4 paper. this card is the flimsiest thing I've held and it is smaller than the average card. As if the situation wasn't bad enough, to make matters worse no envelope was sent and the sizing is so weird so I am also struggling to find an envelope to fit the card. Basically, thanks to Papier it seems like I'll be handing over my husband a piece of a4 paper folded in half for his 30th birthday 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hello there, I'm so sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with us! I sadly cannot see any recent communication from you, please do feel free to email us at support@papier.com and we can certainly take a look into this and provide a suitable resolution for you. Best Wishes, Customer Service
Get ready to wait forever for your order. The site tells you one thing but customer service tells you another. Want a tracking number apparently you need to purchase the $36.00 shipping package even though the site says standard shipping comes with tracking. I bought a $50 product and can’t get delivery updates. I literally have no idea where in the world this product is. In a time where products are delivered next day the best you get from Papier is if it doesn’t arrive 3 weeks let us know. Thanks! Plenty of alternatives especially if you are in the states.
Hi Joe, I'm so sorry that you have had a disappointing experience with us! It does look like your item had to be produced from our UK printers due to the type of item ordered, before being sent internationally to the US. Sadly due to COVID 19, we are seeing some delays with international post which is why this has taken slightly longer to reach you, along with the economy shipping selected at this time. I can see my colleague has advised that this should reach you by the end of tomorrow, but if this isn't the case please do let us know. Best Wishes, Customer Service
I ordered a second album with Papier as a birthday gift for someone. The delivery date was two days prior to the actual birthday and when the final album was eventually marked off as sent, the expected delivery date changed to 5 days after the original marked delivery date. Extremely disappointing as I would have just paid the rush fee if there had been some transparency from the company about the delay. This is the last time I will be using this service.
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear you had troubles with the delivery of your order. We are sadly having to advise that during this current climate there are delays nationwide in the post so I am terribly sorry that your order was affected! Please do get in touch with us at support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to help resolve this for you. Best Wishes, Customer Service
Fast delivery, lovely gift box but a very poor product. The design was not level (colour block) so the cover and text are higher on the left side. It looks very odd by eye. It also had a noticeable scuff to the bottom of the binding. It really is not what I expect and not the gift I was looking for.
Hi there, I'm so sorry to hear that you're unhappy with your order, you're more than welcome to get in touch with us by emailing support@papier.com and we would be more than happy to fix this for you! Best Wishes, Customer Service
I paid for expedited shipping and received an email confirmation about it after checkout. Upon receiving my money, there was nothing that indicated the extra money I paid for expedited means regular during the pandemic. During these uncertain shipping times, please do not offer expedited from your customers when you have no control of it. All I got was, you should have seen the disclaimer on our website and sorry. This is my first experience with Papier and last. Your response is not acceptable. I've experienced lost or missing packages from other vendors and the first response is a new shipment without further questions or excuses about disclaimer on a website. Please revisit your customer service response.
Hi there, I'm so sorry that you have not had a good experience with us! Sadly we are at the mercy of the post delivering on time however during these current events there have been staff absences within the postal businesses. As we can see your tracking is being regularly updated, we know this is still on the way to you however if you notice any further issues with your tracking, please do get in touch. Best wishes, Customer Service
Totally totally totally poor service I would recommend anybody looking for birthday cards use Moonpig this cowboy outfit is unreliable doesn’t get order right and one card came two days after the occasion was not what I ordered and haven’t received all my order a totally bad experience
Hi Walter, I’m so sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us. Upon investigating this matter, it does look like your card which was shipped with Royal Mail SD tracked was delivered to you on time per your confirmation email ETA. Your other card which was sent RM 1st Class untracked and was delayed by the post, was fully refunded to you as mentioned! I hope this helps clarify the matter. Best wishes, Customer Service
My wedding album just arrived and i'll be honest, i'm a little heartbroken. I spent HOURS using the custom photo book designer because its not very intuitive (basic features like drag to swap photos etc, or able to change the size of a design from medium to large) but my main issue is the quality of the photos which is what its all about. I was aware the book would be printed on textured paper, but the effect has lost all of the quality and detail from our wedding photos. The colours are dull. They look like they could have been taken on a mobile or printed at home. I'm so sad, we were so excited for it to arrive and honestly never expected to feel such disappointment looking through our wedding album. Please consider getting a good quality photo paper book, rather than actual paper, for your wedding photos.
Hello Amy, Thank you so much for your feedback! I can see you have been in touch with the Customer Service team who are resolving this issue for you. Best Wishes, Customer Service
If I could give this company a zero I would. The color personalization looked like a terrible Neon version of the color I selected. I paid $72 dollars for this gift that I'm embarrassed to give to a friend. I also paid extra for an inside envelope color that looked faintly there and it looked like a faded watercolor paper. Then to further add insult to injury, you had to pay for a box to put it in!! Biggest ripoff ever!
Hi Rachel, I'm so sorry to hear you weren't happy with your order! Of course, we would love to rectify this for you! Please can you email us at support@papier.com with some photos of the item received so we can check if there has been an error here! Best wishes, Papier Customer Service Team :-)
I ordered an anniversary card that still hasn’t arrived. Our anniversary was 3 days ago. Poor service
I’m so sorry that your order still hasn't arrived - unfortunately, over the past few days Royal Mail has reported some level of disruption due to Coronavirus-related absences in their workforce, which may have affected your order. As it was an untracked service, it's not possible to see exactly where it it, but please do get in touch with us at support@papier.com and we can help find a resolution for you :)
I have never used Papier and only choose it because it stated such quick delivery times. These cwere completly false and the personalised card didn't come in time for our dad's birthday and we have no alternative. Wish Papier could have been realistic with the times, very disapointed.
I’m so sorry that your order arrived later than expected - unfortunately, Royal Mail is has since reported some Coronavirus-related disruption at some of its local mail centres or delivery offices, which may have affected your order. Please do get in touch with us at support@papier.com with your order number and we can help arrange a resolution for you :)
I payed extra for my moms card to arrive on time for her birthday as I can’t see her and it still hasn’t arrived! Very disappointing.
I’m so sorry that there was a delay with your order - unfortunately, Royal Mail is an untracked service and has since reported some level of disruption due to Coronavirus-related absences at local mail centres or delivery offices, which may have affected your order. Sorry we weren’t aware of this sooner. Please do get in touch with us at support@papier.com and we can help arrange a resolution :)
I received my personalized planner in the mail today, and I am underwhelmed and disappointed to have wasted my money on this product. The planner’s pages are so thin that they are transparent. The month views are lumped together at the front of the planner, rather than at the beginning of each month associated with the weekly view order. This, combined with the poor weight of the paper, means that you cannot write on the month views without them showing through to the next month. There are no tabs or other demarcations that would allow you to easily flip from month to month within the body of the planner. There are roughly 18 extra pages at the end of the planner that serve seemingly no purpose, except to add more weight to an already heavy item. The planner is aesthetically pleasing, but functionally almost worthless. I will be throwing this in the garbage, and buying a generic but functional planner from Staples. What a waste.
I will NOT be repurchasing this planner. First off it took me a whole month to receive it because they messed up the first printing, had no idea it messed up so I contacted them asking where it was and then they had to reprint it. When I got the replacement there was ink smears and dented pages. I informed customer service and they offered to reprint it again or give me a 50% refund.... yeah no. So I have to wait another month or keep a ruined one for half the price? Super disappointed. I wanted to try out this planner because I wanted something less bulky. And while it is a nice size that can fit into a medium purse the layout of the pages make ZERO sense. They gather all the monthly layouts at the front of the planner and not before each individual week. So if you wanted to look at the full month you have to flip all the way to the beginning of the planner. They also should give the option to have the pages lined since they advertise this as a customizable planner. Also there is all these lines, doted, a blank pages in the back that really have no use and the paper is super thin so you can see what you wrote on the other side. So overall when both the customer service and the product don't get you what you promised its a pass for me.
I bought a soft back notebook with my name on the front. It looks good but it is so tightly bound that it will not open flat. Therefore one can’t write in it. I’m very disappointed - actually I hate using it because it’s such a struggle. I have other notebooks costing a fraction that are perfectly fine to use.
Hi there - I am so sorry for any disappointment caused here, this is very unusual feedback. Please do feel free to contact us on support@papier.com and we will be happy to resolve this issue for you. Best wishes, Alicia
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,962 reviews