Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Ordered the Navy Bontanical Planner. Didn't realize the back of the planner would not match the front. Kind of a shame for the price and the quality of the paper inside to have a weird cover.
I messed up my order and customer service did great to help. I ordered a planner and notebook, both gold foiled. Gold foiled cost an extra $5 each. To be honest, its not worth. I expected the all the constellations to be foiled but less than half were. What is the point in that. You are already foiling it why cheap out. The crane notebook had even less. Both would have been gorgeous with full foil.
Honestly, I could buy a better journal at Target for half the price. There’s no reason to buy from papier if you’re looking for a quality journal at a decent cost. It’s $30 after shipping and tax to get a customized (literally just said my name) journal, but it’s Walmart quality. Upon returning it, they make you pay for the shipping expense to do so and won’t let you do any safe drop-off’s even if you live 10 minutes away from their office—which they confirmed. So you don’t get any money back (except maybe $10?). If you want an actual good journal, don’t go here.
Very disappointed with the customer service. I ordered two photobooks. One small book for myself and one other larger one for my boyfriend. Majority of the photos were quite personal and all were pictures of my boyfriend and I with some quotes and captions. I received both books on the same day. The smaller one was perfect, however the other one for my boyfriend had the correct cover but did not include my photos (obviously somebody’s else’s) This was quite upsetting because obviously someone else had ended up with my personal photos. Customer service were not helpful at all. Whilst they did get my order reprinted they only offered to issue compensation for their mistake if I had returned the mistaken photo book. It was up to me to pay for a satchel and postage to send it back to them. I found this unacceptable when all they would do is throw it in the bin (which I can do at home.. for free!) The photobooks are beautiful but PLEASE improve on your customer service!!!
Hi Alicia,

I am very sorry to hear you had this trouble with your order, this is most unusual!

If you can contact us on support@papier.com, we can assist you further regarding this query!
The cover is gorgeous and strong - I even bought metal corners to protect it.
The paper looks lovely (crisp white, dots weren't too strong). However, I was so disappointed to notice ghosting with mere PENCIL lines while doodling layouts. Tested some pens and the ghosting is so bad the notebook is completely unusable, even basic ballpoint is clearly visible, never mind Microns. An absolute rip off for £20! Extremely disappointed as I love writing in journals and was looking forward to buying more of these stunning designs.
Could not return as I didn't write in the book until the New Year and I ordered in November and missed the return period.
Hi Ellie,

I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble with your order!

Do feel free to contact us on support@papier.com and we can look into this further for you!

Best wishes,
Alicia
The soft cover notebook photos are deceptive. These notebooks are around a third of the page length of the hardcovers while only being 5-6 dollars cheaper. The soft cover notebooks are an awful value and I cannot recommend them. With that in mind the hardcovers are perfectly reasonable.
I ordered a set of 25 notecards on January 7th. By the end of the month, they still hadn't arrived - a good ten days after the estimated delivery date. I contacted customer support and, to their credit, they agreed to send me a free replacement set. Both sets of notecards arrived on February 5th. However, I am so disappointed in the quality of these cards. Frankly, they look like I could have printed them off at home. My son's name is barely legible and it looks pixelated - not at all like the preview.

Additionally, since I have two different print runs to compare, I can see there is no quality control in the production of these. The cuts on both are totally off. On one the image at the top is nearly cut off it is so close to the trim line and on the other, the image is where it should be, but it is not a clean cut, there are clear traces of ink on them from another job, and looks very rough.

Frankly, for the cost of these, I expected far, far better quality.
I was so excited when my planner finally arrived today but I was so very disappointed once I opened it. Yes the cover is beautiful but the pages inside are so see through! The very light factory print shows through so much, I can’t imagine what it will look like once I put pen to paper. Honestly it makes me so sad. There are no returns because they’re personalized products and I just never in my wildest dreams imagined a $30 planner would have such thin and transparent paper.
While the product was nice I think it was overpriced a little also was disappointed with the shipping experience considering I paid for it. It was very delayed and the updates were not good. Should consider using another courier company.
I waited two months before talking myself into buying a notebook. I was pretty disappointed (lesson learned) with it. The printed 'personalization' was tiny and nearly illegible, despite the image produced in online ordering which made it seem fine. Note that I didn't want or need personalization but could not sort out how to nullify that step. The notebook itself came with glue globbed on to some pages, and the binding is so unforgiving that, in order to actually write in it, I will need to crack the binding open or buy a page weight to hold pages down. The notebook was nicely wrapped up though. "Sucked in by the floral design" said my mom, and she was right...I'll know better next time.
The design is lovely and the outside of the daily productivity planner is good quality. It also arrived very promptly with the expedited shipping. However, the pages inside are very thin meaning you can see all the markings on the other side of the page! I also think the cardboard the diaries came in is not waterproof as the pages are a little wavy assuming from water damage in transit :(
A little disappointing for the price to be honest.
I ordered both a diary and a daily planner recently after seeing an ad for Papier online when looking for stationary. They are rather expensive but I thought the designs looked beautiful and assumed that they would be good quality based on reviews so looked forward to receiving them.

Unfortunately upon arrival I found that the paper inside the first page of the daily planner is lifted and has large air bubbles so the paper is not stuck to the hard back properly. I was expecting the items to be great quality due to the reviews and the rather high cost, however if I had seen these items in person I certainly wouldn't have paid so much money for them as the daily planner seems very poorly made (either that or somebody couldn't be bothered to replace it or rectify it so just sent it out regardless of the issue).

Disappointing.
This notebook is TINY, and for so much money. It's too small for a full year of writing - few pages, and also smaller than an average moleskine I use for my diary.

I'd hoped for an inspiring place to write and draw plans for 2021, but this isn't it. There's just no room!
I was very surprised by the poor quality of the paper in this agenda. It is really really thin and I can't even use a pencil without the marks bleeding through. I am not sure how I can make this product functional and will have to purchase another agenda. Like some of the reviews, I was really attracted to the layout of the page and the overall design of the product, but without quality paper inside it has been a large disappointment and waste of money.
I purchased a diary last year, while the designs are lovely the quality was very disappointing. The paper was so thin that without even writing anything on it myself, you could see what was printed on the other side of the paper (the days of the week, lines, etc) without even holding it up to the light. Obviously when you actually write something it is even worse. I used a pen but even with pencils it would show through. Very pretty until you actually use it.
Nice design and I like that the diaries are customisable but honestly I was really disappointed when the diary arrived. The paper inside is really see through and I don’t have high hopes for being able to use the diary throughout the year as I won’t be able to see what I have written on the following page due to bleed through from a biro! Such a shame as it was not a low price to pay for a diary either. In the picture I have attached, the lines are on the next page, not the page I have photographed!
Though the planner is pretty, I had paid extra for the foiled feature on the gold crane planner and only 3 of the dozen birds are actually gilded. The paper itself inside the planner is thin and you can see the printed dates/lines through the pages behind. Delivery was advertised as "prompt", and the product as "quality you've never felt before" which was not my experience. Overall pretty disappointed for spending a little under $50 for this planner.
This journal is absolutely beautiful and I love its design, but unfortunately, I cannot recommend it as a bullet journal if you're planning to use it for different spreads and/or using more than a pencil to write in this with. The pages are really thin so bleeding ink is a huge issue and ruins the functionality of a bullet journal for me. I'll have to repurpose this as it definitely won't work with the pens and markers I'm used to using in my bullet journals. I would steer clear of this journal unless you're planning to use just a pencil or light pen in here. I'm super bummed :(
The paper in the bullet journals is so thin, you can see straight through to what you have written on the page behind. Very disappointed. I expected better quality paper for for price I paid.
I had such high hopes for the two diary products I bought. Unfortunately I was left wanting due to the quality of the printing, binding and paper given the price point.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 11,587 reviews