Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Disappointing - The printed photos are quite expensive (£50+) and they're not printed on photo paper - just a print on a card. One photo is very grainy too.
Oh gosh I am sorry to hear this! We use a high quality matte photo paper which has an eggshell finish for our photo books. If you are unhappy with your order, you are welcome to send over some images to us on support@papier.com and we can assist you further! Best wishes, Alicia
I have just received my order and I'm very disappointed in the quality of the album. I was going to recommend this website to family and friends as it was very easy to use however the lighting on the pictures are very off and made me very upset that they did not look like how they did on the my camera or the website when i added the pictures.
horrible shipping - ordered two wedding save the dates and it both took over a month to be received.
I am so sorry to hear you had this issue regarding delivery of your orders. Please do get in touch with us on support@papier.com and we can look into this for you! Best wishes, Alicia
I ordered photo books, overall a good experience with the application, photo uploads etc. However, once arrived, the quality of prints was poor, particularily the resolution - even though I was uploading full-size photos. The photo files must have gone through quite a rough compression because I pretty much see all pixels. Very disappointed.
We are so sorry to hear this! Please do email over some images to us on support@papier.com and we can look into resolving this for you :) Best wishes, Alicia
I was excited to try something new for my planner this year and try Papier. The planner started out very cute, but after just 3 months the gold foil has started to rub off. I haven't even been taking it anywhere - it literally just sits on my desk, given quarantine/work from home. Disappointed in the lack of quality for the price. I'll go back to a different brand next year.
Hi there - I am so sorry for the disappointment caused here. This is not up to our usual standards at all! Please do contact us on support@papier.com and we can look into a resolution for you! Best wishes, Alicia
The many beautiful choices on the website are good. The paper stock is nice. The matt finish of the cover is too thin over the spine, and it scratches and shows marks easily. Bear in mind that 16 weeks for a daily planner is only 4 months. So you need 3 planners for a year. This makes the price rather high per item. I can find beautiful planners for the whole year for less than the cost of one of these from Papier.
Hi there! I am sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order. Our Wellness Journals and Productivity Planners are a 16 week planner, as each day has many more pages and details, whereas a 2021 planner has a much smaller space for each day for appointments and events to be written in. Apologies again for any trouble caused! Best wishes, Alicia
I ordered a daily planner at the end of December, which has since split down the spine quite badly. I'd never ordered from Papier, and was willing to give them the benefit of the doubt - perhaps the notebook got bashed about too much in my bag or something. Since then though the little fabric bookmark thing has also completely frayed into hair-like strands (see pics) - this fabric bookmark is not essential to my pondering and noting and listing process but I feel confused as to why the most expensive notebook I've ever bought has ended up in a worse state than any of the 100+ notebooks I've previously bought.
Hi - I am so sorry that this damaged has occurred here, this is not up to our usual standards at all! Please feel free to email us on support@papier.com and one of our agents can look into a resolution for you, no problem! Best wishes, Alicia
I ordered two Wellness Journals and also a Notebook. Prior to ordering, I contacted Papier to ask about the suitability of the paper for using a fountain pen and was told that it was fine for using ink. The Journals and the Notebook are beautiful. The concept of Papier with the products on offer is great, as is the packaging and also the customer service. However, the paper is absolutely awful! For a premium notebook, the paper quality is sub-standard and might as well be tracing paper. It was very, very disappointing and I wish I'd bothered to look at the 3* and below reviews, prior to purchase. Then I would have known there was an issue with paper quality. Please sort this out Papier, regardless of whether your customers use ball point pens or ink pens. There's no excuse for using poor quality paper in an otherwise great quality product.
Hi - I am so sorry for the disappointment caused here. Please feel free to email us on support@papier.com and one of our agents can look into a resolution for you, no problem! Best wis
Terrible customer service that refuses to go on the phone and hides behind emails ... their delivery with DPD has gone wrong 2 x times and I cannot pick it up with DPD as they refuse to discuss the account with me , and I cannot talk to anyone from Papier - endless email communication trail and yet no result ...
Hi Sirin, I do apologise for any trouble caused here - I can see my colleague sent an email on 12th March regarding a delivery query. If there has been any continues issues, please get back in touch with us and we can resolve this for you, no problem! Best wishes, Alicia
The quality of the printed personalised card was ok, I expected it to be a little better. Also the fact that at the end of the whole process you asked £10 for the next day delivery was a bit outrageous considering you actually delivered the card the day after. Not overly impressed.
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear your order arrived late! Please do get in touch with us on support@papier.com and we can look into resolving this for you! Best wishes, Alicia
The planner I got was absolutely delightful and beautifully crafted- except for the pages. They're so transparent that even pencil shows through on the next page. The design is super pretty and I do love it, but can't really use it if everything bleeds through. Bummer, especially since you can't return personalized items.
Ordered the Navy Bontanical Planner. Didn't realize the back of the planner would not match the front. Kind of a shame for the price and the quality of the paper inside to have a weird cover.
Hi there - apologies for any disappointment caused here! This is a design feature of the Mother of Pearl designs, I do apologise if this was unexpected! If you require any further assistance, do let us know via email on support@papier.com Best wishes, Alicia
I messed up my order and customer service did great to help. I ordered a planner and notebook, both gold foiled. Gold foiled cost an extra $5 each. To be honest, its not worth. I expected the all the constellations to be foiled but less than half were. What is the point in that. You are already foiling it why cheap out. The crane notebook had even less. Both would have been gorgeous with full foil.
Hi there - I do apologise for any disappointment caused here! Our foiling is added to parts of the design, rather than over the entire cover, which can be seen in our product imagery. I am sorry if this was not clear at the point of purchase! If you require any further assistance, do let us know by reaching out to us on support@papier.com and one of our agents will be happy to assist :)
Honestly, I could buy a better journal at Target for half the price. There’s no reason to buy from papier if you’re looking for a quality journal at a decent cost. It’s $30 after shipping and tax to get a customized (literally just said my name) journal, but it’s Walmart quality. Upon returning it, they make you pay for the shipping expense to do so and won’t let you do any safe drop-off’s even if you live 10 minutes away from their office—which they confirmed. So you don’t get any money back (except maybe $10?). If you want an actual good journal, don’t go here.
Hi there - I am so sorry for any disappointment caused here. Sadly, our printers are not open to the public and cannot be accessed by our customers, so these have to be returned via postal services. If you require any further assistance, do get in touch with us on support@papier.com
Very disappointed with the customer service. I ordered two photobooks. One small book for myself and one other larger one for my boyfriend. Majority of the photos were quite personal and all were pictures of my boyfriend and I with some quotes and captions. I received both books on the same day. The smaller one was perfect, however the other one for my boyfriend had the correct cover but did not include my photos (obviously somebody’s else’s) This was quite upsetting because obviously someone else had ended up with my personal photos. Customer service were not helpful at all. Whilst they did get my order reprinted they only offered to issue compensation for their mistake if I had returned the mistaken photo book. It was up to me to pay for a satchel and postage to send it back to them. I found this unacceptable when all they would do is throw it in the bin (which I can do at home.. for free!) The photobooks are beautiful but PLEASE improve on your customer service!!!
Hi Alicia, I am very sorry to hear you had this trouble with your order, this is most unusual! If you can contact us on support@papier.com, we can assist you further regarding this query!
The cover is gorgeous and strong - I even bought metal corners to protect it. The paper looks lovely (crisp white, dots weren't too strong). However, I was so disappointed to notice ghosting with mere PENCIL lines while doodling layouts. Tested some pens and the ghosting is so bad the notebook is completely unusable, even basic ballpoint is clearly visible, never mind Microns. An absolute rip off for £20! Extremely disappointed as I love writing in journals and was looking forward to buying more of these stunning designs. Could not return as I didn't write in the book until the New Year and I ordered in November and missed the return period.
Hi Ellie, I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble with your order! Do feel free to contact us on support@papier.com and we can look into this further for you! Best wishes, Alicia
The soft cover notebook photos are deceptive. These notebooks are around a third of the page length of the hardcovers while only being 5-6 dollars cheaper. The soft cover notebooks are an awful value and I cannot recommend them. With that in mind the hardcovers are perfectly reasonable.
I ordered a set of 25 notecards on January 7th. By the end of the month, they still hadn't arrived - a good ten days after the estimated delivery date. I contacted customer support and, to their credit, they agreed to send me a free replacement set. Both sets of notecards arrived on February 5th. However, I am so disappointed in the quality of these cards. Frankly, they look like I could have printed them off at home. My son's name is barely legible and it looks pixelated - not at all like the preview. Additionally, since I have two different print runs to compare, I can see there is no quality control in the production of these. The cuts on both are totally off. On one the image at the top is nearly cut off it is so close to the trim line and on the other, the image is where it should be, but it is not a clean cut, there are clear traces of ink on them from another job, and looks very rough. Frankly, for the cost of these, I expected far, far better quality.
I was so excited when my planner finally arrived today but I was so very disappointed once I opened it. Yes the cover is beautiful but the pages inside are so see through! The very light factory print shows through so much, I can’t imagine what it will look like once I put pen to paper. Honestly it makes me so sad. There are no returns because they’re personalized products and I just never in my wildest dreams imagined a $30 planner would have such thin and transparent paper.
While the product was nice I think it was overpriced a little also was disappointed with the shipping experience considering I paid for it. It was very delayed and the updates were not good. Should consider using another courier company.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,524 reviews