Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
The materials was good and also the payouts but I wish I can change the title also not just the date, and I also I wish I can white whatever messages or dedication on one whole page if we wish too, not just a short captions. That’s the only thing I don’t like with Papier.
Thanks so much for your feedback Noemi - I will be sure to pass this on to our product design team for you or consideration for the future. Do let us know if you have any further queries! Best wishes, Alicia
I love my papier planner I purchased, and decided to purchase another planner and bullet journal. You get what you pay for and the quality is good, and they have decent promotions so you don't always have to pay full price! However, I am unimpressed with the shipping options. There is no free shipping, and the cheapest option is economy untracked. It should cost papier no additional fee to get the tracking number for the customer when they ship out the product. It seems to me to be just a little sneaky way to try and get more $ out of the customer-- when the customer is already paying shipping...
Hi Molly, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our shipping options available. We offer Economy Untracked, Standard Tracked, Priority Tracked and Express Tracked on our US site. Sadly, our Economy service is a more flexible untracked service, which is a cheaper option available at the checkout. I will be sure to pass on your feedback to our shipping team, no problem! Best wishes, Alicia
Ordered some photos to be mounted in some hanging picture frame. It’s a shame for the price they don’t use glass in the frame. The wrong colour was sent for one of the frames but this was resolved very quickly by customer service and a new frame issued.
Hi there - I am sorry for any disappointment caused here! We use a high quality perspex, rather than glass, as this is more durable and safe during transit and is far less like to break. I do apologise there was an issue regarding your frame colour, but am glad to hear one of my colleagues resolved this for you quickly :) Best wishes, Alicia
I've ordered several notebooks from Papier now for myself and gifts for friends and have always been really pleased with the quality. When I needed a new notebook then, I thought I'd order from Papier again but went for a softback version because I wanted to save a bit of money. Considering it is only a few pounds cheaper, I was really disappointed to see there are considerably fewer pages (almost half the size of the hardback). I'm presuming this is mentioned somewhere on the website, so my own fault for not reading properly. All I can say is, while I have been impressed with the hardbacks, I cannot say the paperbacks are good value.
Hi there, I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your order! Please do feel free to get in touch with our CS team on support@papier.com and we can assist you further! Best wishes, Alicia
Love the book, love the quality and the print just wish there was a slightly more customizable version. Would love to forgo the goal review/ goal pages
Hi Alexa, thanks for your feedback! I will be sure to pass this on for consideration for you! Best wishes, Alicia
My mid-year diary has arrived and it’s OK, but I wouldn’t say it’s worth the price. It’s quite a basic diary for the money and the paper is very thin, you can see through to the next page. The calendar, monthly goals and monthly diary pages are in three separate places in the diary, instead of being grouped together by month. This means that you really need 3 page marker ribbons to find your place but the diary only has one. The personalisation and design are nice and it arrived quickly.
Hi Katie - I am sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your diary from us, this is very unusual to hear. If you can contact us on support@papier.com we can try to resolve this for you. Best wishes, Alicia
Lovely card set up, sent in excellent time, think it is worth shoppers noting that the card is a Matt finish so you don’t get that gloss effect that I was hoping for in a card, that being said they are thank you cards and fit for purpose so I will still be using them.
So sorry to hear you were not 100% happy with your order! We use a 324gsm Mohawk paper in a warm-white eggshell finish, rather than a brilliant white gloss paper. Apologies if this was not clear at the point of purchase! If you have any further queries, do contact us on support@papier.com Best wishes, Alicia :)
A beautifully packaged notebook. Really appreciated the custom printed cover. Would have rather received a thicker notebook and simpler wrapping. For the number of pages in the notebook it’s a touch on the pricey side.
I like their greeting cards, they have some good designs. Want a Father's Day card without the obligatory fart jokes and football references? They have that. Ditto tasteful products for birthdays etc. But adding gifts to your order seems to slow down the production and delivery process, when compared to their rivals. If you need a greeting card AND gift to be delivered within five days, without paying £10 for expedited delivery, Papier may not be for you. Papier’s products are good. Delivery of gifts, however, is slow or expensive.
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear your order arrived later than expected, this is very disappointing to hear! If you contact our CS team on support@papier.com and we can look into a resolution for you. Best wishes, Alicia :)
Like cards, but not enough choice for additional gifts and they're too expensive!!
Thanks for your feedback Eileen, I will be sure to pass this on for you! Alicia :)
The photobook I put together using the Papier onsite photobook template was not supported with a clear instruction guide - I searched the Papier site a few times and on the general web but nothing came up which explained that you could re-sequence pages you had already inserted photos into, or that you could add pages, or that adding captions to photos was extremely limited to only certain types of pages. Consequently, the photo book I had put together for my elderly parent, which had taken a very long time using the painfully slow Papier template editor, could not be changed by me when I jad completed it because there was no online guide on how to do it. I had to miss out section title pages, could not re-sequence pages and could only add captions to a handful of pages. This was distressing because I wanted this book, a one-off, to be perfect and it was compromised. The delivery of the book was handled OK though, albeit one day late, having purchased the courier option.
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble when customising! If you have any further troubles in future, please do feel free to come onto our chat function and one of our agents will be happy to help! Best wishes, Alicia :)
I bought the diary for my mum for Christmas as she writes a daily journal. We were absolutely delighted with the cover of forget-me-knots and personalisation, it looks lovely. She has however been getting a bit confused with dates and I was putting down to her 91yrs but having looked at the diary I see why. At the end of each month a week is repeated and the same dates appear twice. She puts a reminder in but when she goes back to that date nothing is there, it’s on the duplicate page - please look at at the layout of the diary.
Hi Alison - Thank you for your feedback, I’m so sorry to hear you don’t like the setup of the diary! We developed our 2021 diaries in this way due to consistent customer feedback on our 2020 diaries, asking for a clearer ‘month end’ setup in 2021 whereby months not finishing on a Sunday have the rest of the week on either side of the lists page, to allow for easier planning and simpler continuation month on month. Previously, our customers found that events in the second half of a week which fell over the end of the month were getting lost on later pages (after the list page), hence us making this change. The new setup gives you the option to plan your events and days either on the end of month week, or start of month week depending on your preference, and you can simply cross off whichever set you prefer not to use.  Do get in touch with us at support@papier.com if you have any queries! Alicia :)
Brilliant quality but found the personalising on the website very frustrating!
I am so sorry to hear that! We are always keen to receive feedback from or customers to improve our website, so do let us know if there is anything we can do! Alicia :)
I like the design of my paper. I was actually hoping for a lighter paper weight (not cardstock) because I'd like to be able to write multiple pages when it requires. And multiple cardstock sheets discourages that.
Overpriced and fancy packaging
Hi Louise - thanks for your feedback, I am sorry to hear you are not 100% satisfied with your order. Please do let us know if there is anything we can assist you with on support@papier.com Alicia :)
The notebook is very nice but it's a shame that the dots are not aligned on all pages. I think this is quite important for bullet journaling.
While I absolutely love the cover design of my daily planner, I am disappointed by the paper quality. I use a fountain pen and the ink bleeds right through. I can read what I wrote in the previous one to four pages. The content is also very basic. There's really nothing special about the planner except for the cover.
Papier has great designs, but are more expensive and take longer to fulfill orders vs the competition. With a discount code, I'd continue to use Papier... without, I'd find a comparable elsewhere.
Card was great. Unfortunately it was delivered after the date of the celebration!!!
Friend was very happy with her gift
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,962 reviews