Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Lovely card set up, sent in excellent time, think it is worth shoppers noting that the card is a Matt finish so you don’t get that gloss effect that I was hoping for in a card, that being said they are thank you cards and fit for purpose so I will still be using them.
A beautifully packaged notebook. Really appreciated the custom printed cover. Would have rather received a thicker notebook and simpler wrapping. For the number of pages in the notebook it’s a touch on the pricey side.
I like their greeting cards, they have some good designs. Want a Father's Day card without the obligatory fart jokes and football references? They have that. Ditto tasteful products for birthdays etc. But adding gifts to your order seems to slow down the production and delivery process, when compared to their rivals. If you need a greeting card AND gift to be delivered within five days, without paying £10 for expedited delivery, Papier may not be for you. Papier’s products are good. Delivery of gifts, however, is slow or expensive.
Like cards, but not enough choice for additional gifts and they're too expensive!!
Thanks for your feedback Eileen, I will be sure to pass this on for you! Alicia :)
The photobook I put together using the Papier onsite photobook template was not supported with a clear instruction guide - I searched the Papier site a few times and on the general web but nothing came up which explained that you could re-sequence pages you had already inserted photos into, or that you could add pages, or that adding captions to photos was extremely limited to only certain types of pages. Consequently, the photo book I had put together for my elderly parent, which had taken a very long time using the painfully slow Papier template editor, could not be changed by me when I jad completed it because there was no online guide on how to do it. I had to miss out section title pages, could not re-sequence pages and could only add captions to a handful of pages. This was distressing because I wanted this book, a one-off, to be perfect and it was compromised. The delivery of the book was handled OK though, albeit one day late, having purchased the courier option.
Hi there - I am so sorry to hear you had this trouble when customising! If you have any further troubles in future, please do feel free to come onto our chat function and one of our agents will be happy to help! Best wishes, Alicia :)
I bought the diary for my mum for Christmas as she writes a daily journal. We were absolutely delighted with the cover of forget-me-knots and personalisation, it looks lovely. She has however been getting a bit confused with dates and I was putting down to her 91yrs but having looked at the diary I see why. At the end of each month a week is repeated and the same dates appear twice. She puts a reminder in but when she goes back to that date nothing is there, it’s on the duplicate page - please look at at the layout of the diary.
Hi Alison - Thank you for your feedback, I’m so sorry to hear you don’t like the setup of the diary! We developed our 2021 diaries in this way due to consistent customer feedback on our 2020 diaries, asking for a clearer ‘month end’ setup in 2021 whereby months not finishing on a Sunday have the rest of the week on either side of the lists page, to allow for easier planning and simpler continuation month on month. Previously, our customers found that events in the second half of a week which fell over the end of the month were getting lost on later pages (after the list page), hence us making this change. The new setup gives you the option to plan your events and days either on the end of month week, or start of month week depending on your preference, and you can simply cross off whichever set you prefer not to use.  Do get in touch with us at support@papier.com if you have any queries! Alicia :)
Brilliant quality but found the personalising on the website very frustrating!
I am so sorry to hear that! We are always keen to receive feedback from or customers to improve our website, so do let us know if there is anything we can do! Alicia :)
I like the design of my paper. I was actually hoping for a lighter paper weight (not cardstock) because I'd like to be able to write multiple pages when it requires. And multiple cardstock sheets discourages that.
Overpriced and fancy packaging
Hi Louise - thanks for your feedback, I am sorry to hear you are not 100% satisfied with your order. Please do let us know if there is anything we can assist you with on support@papier.com Alicia :)
The notebook is very nice but it's a shame that the dots are not aligned on all pages. I think this is quite important for bullet journaling.
While I absolutely love the cover design of my daily planner, I am disappointed by the paper quality. I use a fountain pen and the ink bleeds right through. I can read what I wrote in the previous one to four pages. The content is also very basic. There's really nothing special about the planner except for the cover.
Papier has great designs, but are more expensive and take longer to fulfill orders vs the competition. With a discount code, I'd continue to use Papier... without, I'd find a comparable elsewhere.
Card was great. Unfortunately it was delivered after the date of the celebration!!!
Friend was very happy with her gift
I ordered 2 products from Papier. The first was a personalised writing set. Really good and met my expectations based on the website. The second product was a personalised greetings card where I uploaded a photograph. I was slightly disappointed with this product. Reasons for disappointment: using the design tool on the website the card appeared to be glossy and high definition/quality. When it arrived it was smaller than you would think based on the website representation. The finish was matt not glossy and tge quality was standard definition/quality. Overall a decent quality greetings card but if I am honest not a true representation of the one I designed on the website. I would also say slightly overpriced for tge quality. Customer service/journey was good. Delivery was good. Packaging was very good. Overall decent experience but I wouldn't buy a greetings card from Papier again. I would be happy to happy to pay a little more to receive the card as it looks on the website.
Convenient but very expensive for a plain card.
I ordered the 2021 'Collector" diary. It was beautiful and arrived exactly as I pictured it but unfortunately the ribbon bookmark has already started to fray quite badly only a month into the new year...
❤️ Papier - but only 3* because the main image on front cover of my notebook is off centre! Shame as it was great fun creating my own design from personal artworks..
Quality not as high as expected for the price
A bit simple for the price.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,514 reviews