Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Friend was very happy with her gift
I ordered 2 products from Papier. The first was a personalised writing set. Really good and met my expectations based on the website.
The second product was a personalised greetings card where I uploaded a photograph. I was slightly disappointed with this product. Reasons for disappointment: using the design tool on the website the card appeared to be glossy and high definition/quality. When it arrived it was smaller than you would think based on the website representation. The finish was matt not glossy and tge quality was standard definition/quality. Overall a decent quality greetings card but if I am honest not a true representation of the one I designed on the website. I would also say slightly overpriced for tge quality.
Customer service/journey was good. Delivery was good. Packaging was very good.
Overall decent experience but I wouldn't buy a greetings card from Papier again.
I would be happy to happy to pay a little more to receive the card as it looks on the website.
Convenient but very expensive for a plain card.
I ordered the 2021 'Collector" diary. It was beautiful and arrived exactly as I pictured it but unfortunately the ribbon bookmark has already started to fray quite badly only a month into the new year...
❤️ Papier - but only 3* because the main image on front cover of my notebook is off centre! Shame as it was great fun creating my own design from personal artworks..
Quality not as high as expected for the price
A bit simple for the price.
Beautiful quality journal, but way too small for the price.
Hi Colleen - thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate customers taking the time to let us know ways of improving our products!

I will pass this on for you, no problem!

Best wishes,
Alicia
Rather poor quality for the £58, the pictures aren't sharp, kind of cloudy, and matte rather than glossy which definitely isn't my preference. Wont be ordering from here again. Cheaper options for better quality available else where
Shipping took a while. Product was well thought out, however definitely not worth the extra money for the gold foil. It was minimal and barely noticeable.
The cover is beyond beautiful, but the setup of the planner is very basic for $30. On the monthly planner the days of the week are not set up like a normal planner. Typically, from left to right, it would start with Sunday, Monday, and so on. This planner starts with Monday, Tuesday, and so on. It is set up awkward and the paper is pretty thin. Again, the cover is gorgeous, but for $30 I do not feel like it’s worth it.
The chocolate coated hazelnuts were delicious. The nuts were fresh and crunchy and the chocolate rich and creamy. But the dark gingerbread chocolate was disappointing as it did not taste of ginger, cinnamon or cardamon. I use these spices frequently in my own cooking and I have not had Covid 19 so have not lost my sense of taste and smell!!
The notebook is not as high quality as I expected from advertisements, and the gold foil does not stand out very much. I wouldn't say its worth paying extra. It also did not ship tracked which always makes me nervous. With that said it functional, pretty cover, I am happy with it.
The planner is really cute however I didn’t realize the monthly layouts calendar would all be clumped in the beginning as opposed to most other planners where the monthly calendar is at the beginning of every month. I don't like that I have to keep turning back and forth between so many pages to get from Monthly and Weekly views. I also have trouble laying it flat. I’ve used it quite a lot and the planner is pretty stiff. I have to hold it down and crease the pages every time I write which is such a nuisance. It’s a cute design but can be improved.
It looks good, but is rather thick, and not very pliable when opening and shutting. I don't like that only half as much space is alloted to Saturdays and Sundays. In practice, most people are just as active at weekends. On balance, it's OK, but next time I will look for something a bit simpler in construction.
Good size book . I got the sizing wrong and had to re do and re populate all the pictures , which was annoying . I was expecting a better finish as I already own a milk book photo book . Good options with the arrangement of photos . Good delivery .
I bought a daily planner because I loved the layout and all of the options for the covers. However, I was really disappointed with how see-through all the pages were. It's really distracting to see all the content on the previous/next page through the page you're writing on! The item arrived on time and in good condition.
Absolutely beautiful designs available, great layout inside, love that they're all personalised, wonderful quality on the outise and the feel of the paper, however ... the pages are almost as transparent as tracing paper. It's absurd to me that such a seemingly thought through product is practically unusable once you open it. Its only purpose is to be written in, how have you signed this off?!

I've only just started to put some key dates in Jan and I have to say I'm very worried how this will look when I start putting actual notes on both sides of the pages. The full layout of the pages is visible on their back so I suspect using a pencil is the only way around this and I'm sure most of us have a fave pen they like to use, etc.

Not ideal, I'm very disappointed and although I had added a few other designs to my favourites to purchase later I doubt I will as they're definitely not worth the price.

Please sort this out, it's such a shame for such a lovely product and concept to go to waste!
The designs are gorgeous and the pages are also really nice and helpful with organising, the price was the only negative thing o have to say although I recognise why it's so expensive :)
I brought a wellness journal and I do love it, and love the way it’s set out and the things in it! However I will say I am disappointed on the paper quality, although it feels nice, it seems to be very thin... so much so that you can see the next page through it etc. It’s even more of an issue when you actually write in it as you can see that even more! (I’ve attached photos to show this) Normally I wouldn’t complain but because I paid almost £30 for it I would expect not to have this issue. I won’t be returning as the book is beautiful otherwise, but when I have finished it I may look elsewhere to see if I can find anything similar but with better pages. Not everyone will find this a massive issue but seeing through the page onto the next has always bugged me😂 The designs on the front are lovely though.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 11,588 reviews