Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Gorgeous, thick paper. I was so impressed with my first order that I ordered 3 additional sets of the notecards. The wrong envelopes were sent initially, but customer service had the correct envelopes sent immediately, and was a pleasure to work with. I have recommended Papier to so many people!
Such a clever idea, to send a card with a personalised photo. Easy to do online and prompt service with a great finished product.
I loved my first order and have already used them think your products will make excellent presents for my many many friends who I can't see at the moment Thank you.
Fabulous products. Well done!
My Mom LOVED her note cards for Mother’s Day!!!
Heavy weight of paper. Quick! Exactly what I ordered.
Amazing gift, packaging was amazing and the quality of the items was superb
Love your planners! Great for everyday use, goal tracking, and reflection.
My sister absolutely loved her album and I’m so happy with my journal too. The photo albums are a perfect gift idea!
verynice it came out wonderfully
Ordered a photo book for pictures of our dog who sadly passed away. The book is great quality and looks exactly as ordered. Ordered it on a Saturday and it was delivered the following Friday, so less than a week turnaround. Will definitely use this site again.
I’m super pleased with my new garden planner. The quality is amazing and I chose a fun cover. Love how much choice there is and the personalisation was an extra special gift to myself. It’s so nice I’m a bit afraid to scribble in it! But I shall!
Papier 5 star review on 15th May 2021
High quality card which looks and feels great. Thank you!
High quality paper and print. And, I love the design. I will absolutely buy more in the future.
Can't wait to see you again Martha - thanks for taking the time to write a review! Alicia :)
Loved the personalised notebooks - one for me and one as a present!
FANTASTIC!!! I ordered wedding invitations and when they arrived they were amazing! Beautifully printed! However I foolishly made a silly mistake on mine, and only noticed when they arrived. I couldn’t bear my hawk eyed mother noticing it as she would not let me live it down, so I emailed asking for some advice. I was expecting a polite reply telling me nothing can be done to order again and pay. But instead I received an immediate response, telling me that they credited my account and I could order the cards again. All I had to pay was postage. The level of generosity was amazing, even though it was MY fault. Not only that I love the design, and the quality and most certainly will order again. 😊
Thank you so much for such a great review - so glad to hear you are so happy with our service :) Best wishes, Alicia
The response time on questions was wonderful as well as the quality of the invites.
Thanks so much Eugenie! So glad you are so happy with your invites! Alicia :)
We have had exceptional service from Papier. A problem with the delivery, not their fault, was immediately put right. The quality of their products is great - lovely designs and quality.
Thank you so much for your review! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Best wishes, Alicia :)
Papier went to an exceptional level of service delivering my photo book in time and with such quality. Even the wrapping paper was gorgeous. I used the photo book as part of a proposal and two days later i then received a congratulations card from the team. This is a level of service that most companies have lost.
Papier 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Papier 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Papier 5 star review on 13th May 2021 Papier 5 star review on 13th May 2021
What a beautiful story - thanks so much Sean! That looks like the perfect proposal and we are so pleased to have been part of this special moment ! Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Alicia :)
Ordered Olive Sprig wedding guest book for my daughter. Plenty of pages, good quality book and nicely presented. Easy to personalise and delivery received promptly. Would recommend reducing the default point size of the bride and groom names on the front cover. Thought a bit expensive at first, but we are very pleased with our purchase.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,524 reviews