Papier Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Papier

About Papier: Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

02077706477

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Lauren O
"I love the ability to customize my planner (I use the cover to give myself a reminder of what I want the theme of the year to be) plus it's affordable and has exactly what I was looking for in it's organization! It can be hard to find the exact planner you want!"
Carly D
"I really love my album! It’s amazing.. thankyou!! Carol"
"The personalization tool was easy to use and the final product looks perfect."
"Agenda élégant et de très belle qualité. La répartition des espaces attribués aux jours, aux mois et aux notes est parfait. C'est aussi un véritable plaisir de pouvoir le personnaliser. Je le commanderai à nouveau avec plaisir."
Merci Barbara :)
"My order arrived today. Beyond my expectations, I hoped I’d be happy but I’m thrilled. So beautifully presented and such quality, I am proud to send them out. I didn’t opt for extra thickness, and didn’t need to. Such a quick turnaround, order to delivery: 4 days. Customer service fantastic, lovely personal email to update me. Highly recommend. Thrilled."
"Beautiful photo book!"
"Magnifique"
Merci Sab :)
"It took an entire month to get a day planner. I was told the item was out of stock and would need to be shipped from the UK and would arrive in 5-6 days, which is totally fine. But I waited 2 weeks and received nothing. I then contacted customer service asking where it was. They simply sent me a tracking number. I found out at that point, my day planner had been sitting in a UPS shipping site because it had “the completely wrong address” on it and Papier never responded to UPS inquiries. I’m glad it was just a day planner and not wedding invitations."
"I ordered a sample and they had a technical error on their side. I had to detail exactly what my order was in an email and it happened again. That probably should have stopped me ordering but we liked the wedding invitation design we chose so went ahead and ordered. I found the design interface awkward to use, it kept freezing. I had no communication from them since putting the order in. Having paid £5 for a specific day of delivery and not receiving the order I had to contact them. My order failed QC and will be redone from scratch then sent out. Terrible."
"Déçue. Première commande mauvais produit livré. Service client au point, ils me renvoient le bon agenda sans frais supplémentaires. Cependant, le nouvel agenda a des pages gondolées et une trace sur la couverture, pas top pour offrir en cadeau... Et le mot que nous avions écrit n'était ni dans le premier ni dans le deuxième colis."
"Déçue. Première commande et mauvais agenda mais service client au point, ils me renvoient le bon produit sans frais. Cependant, nous avions écrit un mot à glisser dans le colis puisqu'il s'agissait d'un cadeau et il n'était ni dans le premier ni dans le deuxième colis. Le second agenda a des feuilles un peu gondolées et une trace sur la couverture, pas top pour offrir le cadeau..."
"Sensational customer service - had a query with my order and had a response within 10 minutes with all my questions answered! Will certainly be using Papier again! Thank you for your wonderful service!"
"Great product, thanks 😊"
"love my planner its lovely, the layout is perfect for me as a student as i can start it when ever i want, however it did take me ages to fill in the dates but it suits my purpose perfectly thank you Papier xoxo"
"I was surprised how well the photos turned out printed. Great photo books"
"Je suis amoureuse de vos carnets et je compte bien en commander de nouveau et en offrir. J’ai mis 3h53 exactement pour trouver le carnet court de coeur pour écrire des mots et anecdotes à ma fille."
Merciiii Beaucoup :)
"Amazing product selection and services! And the customer service is beyond exceptional. I could't express just how grateful I am for Rachel from Customer Service that went the extra mile to help us design our dream wedding invitations. Couldn't recommend Papier enough!"
"Great customer service and product. When one of my items went missing they sent me a new one right away, no questions asked. Also love the customization options !"
"Parfaitement conforme à mes attentes, soigné et de qualité"
"I purchased this book for my nephews first birthday. Everyone loved it. I found it to be a little pricey however the quality was excellent so worth it"
"Beautiful quality card and the recipient loved the card. Well worth ordering from UK to Australia."
"lovely, we ordered the valentines collection for our wedding and everyone loved how unique they were, great quality highly recommend"
"The quality is sooooo bad! The cover is ok, but the pages are outrageous bad! Photos are printed on the kind of paper you use to print documents. Some photos with bigger block of colours are of full of white spots. The colours are so dull! We are extremely disappointed!"
Papier is rated 4.79 based on 4,247 reviews