Papier Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Papier

About Papier: Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

02077706477

support@papier.com

How would you rate Papier ?

Teresa W
"Birthday present for my godson and he loves it"
Caroline G
Caroline G
Verified Buyer
"Super cute !"
"special 1ST birthday gift for our 1st. g/g/ child !!"
"Perfect personalised gift for my newly engaged friend."
Posted 1 hour ago
"We loved the personalised book. A perfect gift. Excellent quality and wrapped nicely."
"The card was perfect and great quality"
"Prompt delivery, lovely book and well packaged"
"Great product"
"Love the book, got it as a present. Would definitely recommend it!"
Genevieve T
Verified Buyer
"Our invitations look amazing! We love them! Everyone is telling us how beautiful they are, so thank you!"
"Really cute products!"
"The book was gorgeous! Such a beautiful present for my niece."
"Thank you so much! I’m so in love with this book! Highly recommended"
"Great product and fast delivery"
"Lovely designs. Classic, chic, unfussy. Unusual ability to customise envelope colour. Slight blip with website kindly assisted by online customer service lady. Delivery on time too - very important. Not the cheapest, but will use again as quality lovely items, and reasonable postage cost too."
"Arrived within 2 days of ordering a personalised book.... superb! Will deffo be ordering again."
"The book is exactly as described and looks perfect! My niece is going to loooove it! The only thing was I thought it would come a little earlier than it did :)"
"Great speedy service i love the fact that you can personalize cards, only slight downfall was the didnt put all the phoograph on my grandaughters 4th birthday card, i made a collage of memorable pics to put on the card one was of her and her dad but the head bit of her dad was cut iff so you couldnt see all if his face on the card,i was a bit disapointed"
"Excellent quality"
"This book was amazing. It was so beautifully presented that I didn't look through it. However having seen it on line I was happy with it."
"Beautiful products. Easy ordering process. Fast turnaround."
"I love the book I got!"
"Great service, delivered before it said it would which was brilliant. Quality is really good and there is such a range of items and ideas for you to choose from."
Papier is rated 4.82 based on 3,338 reviews