Papier Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Papier

About Papier: Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

How would you rate Papier?

Jessica
Jessica
Verified Buyer

Fantastic product delivered very quickly!
Erin
Erin
Verified Reviewer

We used Papier for our Save The Dates for our wedding. I had a mishap on the quantities and the customer service team very quickly resolved this for me with absolutely no hassle. I'm now in the process of choosing our wedding invitations which I know will be just as beautiful. Thank you so much! I continue to recommend your website to friends and family!
Phoebe
Verified Buyer

Great quality, easy service, quick with responding to questions :)
Andrew
Verified Buyer

We used papier for all our wedding stationary. Throughout the whole process everyone we had contact with at Papier was so helpful and willing to go that extra mile. The quality of the finished product, the service and the pricing means that for future similar purchases we won't be looking anywhere else.
Kathy M
Verified Reviewer

My friend and her husband loved the personalised wedding card I bought from Papier so much that they are going to have it framed. I was so pleased.
ESTHER
Verified Buyer

It's a beautiful extension of your imagination, and it's flexible, quickly, personally... I will use ever I have the opportunity!
Verified Buyer

My order was fulfilled quickly and the products are beautiful. Your site is easy to navigate and I am happy with my purchase.
Verified Buyer

My original wedding invitations from them were lost in the post and I was distraught. Papier came to my rescue and, not only got them printed off for me for no charge, but sent them tracked to an address I could actually pick them up from. They kept in touch with me every step of the way!
Gina
Verified Buyer

Fantastic company! My first lot of wedding invitations they sent were lost by Royal Mail and I was distraught. Spoke to their customer service team who not only agreed to reprint them no charge, but sent them tracked to an address I was able to get them from. They kept in touch with me every step of the way! Thank you so much Papier. Will definitely be using you again and recommending you to all my friends!
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

Very professional, beautiful items.
Laura
Verified Buyer

the quality of the productswas very good and i received them in Belgium only two days after the order.
Sharon
Verified Buyer

Simple design and classy with quality paper.
Megan
Verified Buyer

Personalised stylish cards that arrived quickly.
Sarah-Louise
Verified Buyer

Fantastic quality & beautiful design. So pleased with our save the date cards & got so many compliments about them too!
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Easy way to wish a friend Happy Birthday in France.
Verified Buyer

Great product which arrived on time
Heather
Verified Buyer

We bought some thank you cards for my daughter’s first birthday. They were of an excellent quality and were reasonably priced. We had so many wonderful comments about them - thank you Papier! We will be buying from you again.
Jenny
Verified Buyer

So easy to use. Great options. Amazingly quality!
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Wonderful! Delighted with the quality of our wedding thank you cards. Will definitely order from papier in future!
Verified Buyer

Ordered party invites for our silver wedding party next year - absolutely delighted with them will definitely use you again for next party! Thank you
Anna
Verified Buyer

Excellent quality, speedy service.
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery, great quality product, well made and lovely design.
Verified Buyer

I absolutely loved my beautiful save the date cards. I needed a change made and the customer service was fantastic and super quick. The cards arrived right away and really exceeded my expectations.
Papier is rated 4.80 based on 1,595 reviews