Papier Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Papier

About Papier: Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

02077706477

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Absolutely stunning notebooks. Quality is top notch!"
Ellie P
"I ❤️ the personalised notecards I ordered! They’re just as I expected, in fact possibly even better! Quick and efficient service too!"
Jennifer B
"Fantastic quality invites, delivered quickly and packed beautifully"
"A beautifully wrapped notebook and looks really expensive. Thank you very much. Perfect gift"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The party invitations that I ordered from Papier are beautiful and the compliments I have received about them from my friends has been lovely! Thank you Papier for designing me such fabulous stationery that really has the “WOW” factor!"
"Really good quality, lovely designs."
"Love the personalised book I bought for my first grandson"
"Delighted with the product although a little pricey"
"A fantastic experience from beginning to end. I ordered a photo book and the setting up of the book on the web-site was very easy, with warning when my images were too low in resolution. When I ordered I was given updates on my order and tracking information once shipped. From submitting my order to receiving my book took less than 3 days. The book is exactly what I wanted and the quality is superb. All in all a brilliant experience I will definitely be using Papier again."
"Ordered another journal from a different site prior to using Papier and wish I had of waited and got all products from this site, everything I ordered was amazing and I could not have been happier"
"Gorgeous book"
"Beautiful product"
"Received cards, beautiful quality, lovely packaging, will most definitely order again. Thank you Papier a real find."
"Easy to customise, prompt delivery and high quality product"
"Excellent quality and fast delivery. Thank you."
"Grandson excited to see his name throughout the book. Thank you"
"Love!!!!"
"Speedy quality service. A definite go to for beautiful stationery."
"The card is wonderful, quality of print is perfect. It arrived very guickly. Lovely professional company. Thank you so much!"
"Loved the personalised notebooks. They are a little pricey so only affordable for very special gifts otherwise I would get one for myself."
"Amazing diary, especially as it is Minnie Mouse!!! Highly recommend!!"
"Absolutely wonderful books! Very heartwarming and the perfect gift"
"Beautiful book with lovely colourful pictures with a sweet sentiment this book is a keepsake. And fast delivery."
Papier is rated 4.82 based on 3,737 reviews