Papier Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Papier

About Papier: Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

02077706477

support@papier.com

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Papier ?

Ellie P
"I ❤️ the personalised notecards I ordered! They’re just as I expected, in fact possibly even better! Quick and efficient service too!"
Jennifer B
"Fantastic quality invites, delivered quickly and packed beautifully"
"Lovely product and excellent delivery x"
"I bought a planner as a present for my mum and she was made up! The chevron design is gorgeous and the personal touch makes it an even better gift! The quality of the paper is also great! Also bought myself a planner in the palm fronds design, pairing it with pale pink writing looks stunning! Will definitely purchase from you again!!"
"Die Qualität, das Papier und die unkomplizierte Gestaltung"
"First time using them so I admit I was apprehensive, the site is easy to use and creating your ideal book is made easy by the layout of the website. What I am genuinely taken by was HOW quickly it was shipped to me and in flawless condition. I'm highly impressed with the service provided by Papier. Recommended!"
"Love it! classy and clean, all I could ask for."
"Beautiful quality card.....really happy with my purchase."
"Fabulous products, great support, very quick to arrive. Absolutely delighted and will buy again."
"These are by far the best quality personalised cards I have found . Am very pleased with the birthday card I ‘made’ for my 6 year old granddaughter . Lovely quality paper/ card and envelope ."
"Beautiful quality card , excellent prices, fast shipping , the recipients loved it , would highly recommend"
"Brilliant and beautiful."
"Très bonne qualité, mais envoie un peu long."
"C'était un cadeau qui a beaucoup plu :)"
"Excellent,lovely card and speedy delivery."
"Apparently delivery was late,"
"Les carnets correspondaient tout à fait à mes attentes. Ravie"
Merci beaucoup Romane .
"Great quality and quick service"
"Yes agree the personalised book is beautifully illustrated and good quality paper, but very flimsy. I expected a hard back or at least a stronger cover. So on the whole was disappointed, as definitely not worth £18+"
"Was a gorgeous book. The paper it is printed on is lovely."
"I ordered a personalised notebook and it is beautiful, and there was such a huge range of beautiful designs I think I might need to order some more!"
"The book arrived and it’s even better than I expected! Love it!"
"Beautiful quality and very easy to use. Have ordered more cards and thinking of excuses to buy more!"
Papier is rated 4.82 based on 3,565 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!