Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely live our wedding album thanks to Papier
My favourite notebooks. Won't buy anything else. The perfect present!
Lovely cards!
Lovely quality. Much nicer than other personalised card companies. Will definitely use in the future. Thank you x
I bought a personalised notebook for my sister, my niece, and myself. The shipment was fast -- I had received the notebooks within three days, which was a pleasant surprise. The quality of the notebooks are top notch, with thick paper. Overall, I (plus my sister and niece) am happy with the products.
I ordered a personalised ‘bullet journal’ style notebook. It arrived beautifully packaged and is gorgeous! I’ll definitely be ordering more in the future for friends and family birthdays etc.
The quality of the album is amazing! I made & purchased a wedding album for my husband for our anniversary as I loved the minimalist designs on Papier's website. I experienced a delay in shipping and as soon as I notified the company via email, I received a very prompt response. Very happy! Would definitely recommend.
The customer service was amazing! They got back to my quickly and were so helpful! Gave me personalized instructions on how to fix my order! I highly recommend!
This is my third purchase.l love the designs and quality of the Papier products.
Great service. Easy to use!
Quality product, helpful prompts, beautiful cover, quick delivery. I was reluctant to start journaling but I this one has become a habit.
Really nice quality, lovely design and colours, got some nice compliments about them! Would have liked the info card to be double sided so we could have put more info on without purchasing a second card but overall really happy and would recommend them 😊
As a first time user I found ordering straightforward and simple.
Beautiful design, customised and very quick delivery!
Great variety of gorgeous designs, high quality printing and papers, beautifully packaged and swift efficient service. Thank you!
Beautifully made and presents itself well
The invitations are great quality and the process was really simple. I will be proud to send them out.
My order was supposed to arrive on Friday in time for Father’s Day today and it hasn’t. I should have just gone to a local printer and guaranteed that I have it today.
My friend loved her dog walker journal! It was her favorite gift!!
Great paper and print quantity - super easy and quick printing
Excellent service and excellent quality, will definitely use them again, my ex wife recommended Papier and I'm pleased she did.
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,728 reviews