Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely live our wedding album thanks to Papier
Very good prompt service
Posted 1 hour ago
Beautifully created cards, delivery is super fast! Highly recommended.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great choice of cards and gifts and they both arrived so quickly! Really happy with service.
I would like to say Ellen is a super star. She was extremely helpful and super quick in responding to a problem I caused. I have to say the customer service is amazing and I would happily recommend to everyone.
Beautiful diary- will buy again!
Thank you for the prompt turnaround for our baby book. We absolutely love it and everyone we've shown loves it too!
-beautiful quality on the cards and packaged nicely pleased with my order
So cute! Love my journal!
Really happy with these notecards, we bought them to send out with the address of our first home, so lovely. We were surprised by the quality of the envelopes too.
Brilliant quality but found the personalising on the website very frustrating!
Excellent quality, just as expected ,the only thing I can say was expecting the invites etc in a box not just in a folded carton
Great quality and speed of production
This is my most precious journal I ever had. The quality is amazing.
And I managed finally to report in it.
I will definitely think about that for future gifts to my friends and family ❤️
Really lovely selection of designs and easy to use online tool to design and write all the details you need. The colored insides of the envelopes are a very nice touch. My only tiny disappointment is I had imagined a slightly heavier weight of paper which would have added a slight gravitas to the invite. But overall I am delighted and the invites have been excitedly received as we come out of lockdown and can see friends again.
Gorgeous! Gift for my best friend! We were both in awe at how beautiful it came out!
My daughter recommended your website. Fantastic choice. Great service. I will be back!
Lovely quality and affordable prices
The notebook was even more beautiful than I expected. The pages have the perfect thickness for me and a lovely off-white colour. The cover looks wonderful.
The process of putting the book together was so easy and it arrived shortly after ordering! The quality of the book itself is also brilliant! Thank you!!
Really good quality, exactly what I wanted
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 12,389 reviews