Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely live our wedding album thanks to Papier
I ordered the mini and was very disappointed with the quality. The book is so tightly bound I can barely get the pages open. The cover photo is also much darker than the original photo and you can't even see our faces. Not worth it :(
Perfect for our lemon themed wedding in Italy!
Ordered a beautiful, personalised journal. There was so many designs to choose from and different type faces for the personalisation. My order arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged.
Great quality and customer support. Love it
We used you for our wedding invites. Great choice and some lovely ideas we hadn't even thought of so thank you! Easy to configure something personal and we loved the quality! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!
I ordered personalized place cards for my small wedding from Papier. The border on the place card was completely off set. Crooked entirely. I assume this was a one off so I reached out and they immediately put in a replacement order for me. This time I receive them and each place card is crooked but slightly different. Some are more offcentered than others. This is not hard. You are a printing company. Print it straight. Clearly no one is looking over the orders before they get sent to the printer. Company is reprinting a THIRD set. Let's see what happens. They also would not offer me a full refund, only 20%. I will never order from here again.
Very happy! Thank you! Everything perfect!
Very happy with the product
Lovely product. Prompt delivery. Make nice gifts.
The product is usually great but the dispatch time is terrible - you really cannot trust the expected delivery date you are quoted on the website. If you want to order make sure it is well in advance of when you need it - I have been let down at Christmas and for a birthday..
Hi there - I am so sorry that you have had this trouble with your delivery, this is not up to our usual standards at all! If you can contact us on support@papier.com, myself or one of my colleagues will be able to help with a resolution here. Best wishes and apologies again, Alicia :)
Great range of useful products and designs. High quality end products with fast delivery.
Good print quality beautifully framed and promptly delivered. Thank you.
The book is beautiful. It arrived wrapped in tissue paper. The process of designing the book was easy and the book arrived just a few days after uploading the photos. Highly recommend using Paier for gifts or for yourself.
I had such a great experience with Papier. I ordered a personalized journal for a close friend's wedding, on very short notice. It came within days and was beautifully done.
Beautiful stationery! I love the selections on the website, the fast delivery and great customer service.
I bought a personalized wellness planner. I am very underwhelmed with its contents, considering the attention to detail with the cover. Apparently that’s where the buck stops. Due to the personalization, I can’t return it for a refund. Hopefully this helps anyone else if they’re interested in a wellness planner, they can see exactly what they get.
Hi there - I am so sorry that you are not 100% happy with your order, this is very unusual feedback! If you can contact us on support@papier.com, myself or one of my colleagues will be able to help with a resolution here. Best wishes and apologies again, Alicia :)
love it, the only place i would buy notebooks from
love it, the only place i would buy notebooks from
Fantastic products, quick delivery!
Bought the mid-year calendar and it's awful. I hate it. All views are grouped together which makes it really difficult to navigate. Monthly views are at the beginning, the goals are in the middle and the weekly views are at the end. It's such an awful user experience. You need to flip through pages to find what you want. Ugh.. plus the paper is so thin that you can see through. Such a waste of money.
Hi there - I am so sorry that you are not happy with your Mid Year diary, this is very unusual feedback! If you can contact us on support@papier.com, myself or one of my colleagues will be able to help with a resolution here. Best wishes and apologies again, Alicia :)
Papier is rated 4.76 based on 13,195 reviews