Papier Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Papier

About Papier: Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

02077706477

support@papier.com

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Papier ?

Helen B
"Lovely product and excellent delivery x"
Ashley M
"Extremely happy and pleased with my order."
"Amazing quality wedding stationary for a great price!"
"When an error occurred during my order, the customer service team were great at responding to my email and got the matter sorted straight away. I was extra pleased with the order being printed and despatched early and also being notified about this. Overall great product and service, Would definitely reccomend! Special thanks to Elly for the very responsive emails and helpful service! :)"
Barnabas S
Verified Buyer
"Very well made product and great customer service!"
"Very happy with product and how promptly it arrived"
Lorraine S
"Loved the book !"
"Very happy with the book looks great only bad part I purchased on my credit card then my account was hacked"
"Beautiful Bithday card delivered to my daughter in London. She loved it. Thank you for the great quality beautifully designed card. I will be back ☺"
"Prompt delivery - cards were perfect and admired by all. I loved how you could add whatever text you wanted to inside the card as well. will definitely buy again."
Cassandra B
Verified Buyer
"The quality was amazing and I loved how much care was taken to package up the cards and invitations."
"A lovely idea for a memorable present. It was very well received by the parents and I am sure will become a much loved book as the child grows up Arrived quickly and well packaged."
"The book made a lovely Christening present."
"I’m a graphic designer and part of my work is doing illustrations of people and couples. Recently, I created an illustration for a couple of friends who were moving far away. I scoured the internet for somewhere I could get a design printed on proper quality card. Not the cheap, tacky, glossy card you get from other custom card companies... Papier answered that prayer and I couldn’t believe the price the total came to. When it arrived the print was so much better than expected. The quality of the paper made the illustration come to life with texture. The couple we gave the card to were so happy with the card. Thanks Papier, will definitely be seeing you again soon"
"My Husband and I had save the dates, wedding invitations, orders of service and thank you cards from Papier for our wedding. We had them all in the Blue Hydrangea design. All of the stationery was beautiful and the card is great quality. We were so happy with all of our stationery and we had so many compliments from our guests. The wedding flowers incorporated blue hydrangeas which made the Papier blue hydrangea design all the more fitting. The stationery was easy to customise on the website and delivery was very quick. It was perfect and we are so glad we found Papier!"
"I changed my order after sending it through as I was not happy with one of the photos. Vaja from Papier was immediately in touch and ensured my photo was changed with no problems. How efficient! Thank you so much Vaja!"
"Lovely product and excellent delivery x"
"Book is absolutely gorgeous and came on time and so prompt,"
"Great quality product, well presented with speedy delivery. Purchased childrens book as a gift - they love it and so do i."
"great website, awesome products"
"Perfect present"
Christine B
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time the recipient was thrilled thank you! x"
"The product was really beautiful! So happy! I hope baby Damien will keep it for his babies and beyond xo"
Papier is rated 4.82 based on 3,430 reviews