Papier Reviews

1,027 Reviews

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

Verified Buyer

A beautifully designed card for my Mom on her birthday! I used a special photo, just loved the unique design and packaging. Thank you Papier ❤️
Louise
Louise
Verified Buyer

The invites are beautiful and each set we have ordered have arrived quickly and are presented and packaged beautifully. We now won't go anywhere else!!
Jenny
Verified Buyer

Papier made us the most amazing wedding invites. They were very helpful when we asked for alterations to be made. Good quality and look great.
Romana
Verified Buyer

My wedding invitations are amazing, I'm really happy. I had a few questions about my order and my emails were respomded very quickly. Would definitely order from papier again.
Elizabeth
Verified Reviewer

I ordered birthday party invites for my 21st and they are beautiful! So so happy with them and will definitely be buying from Papier again in the future, can't recommend them enough!
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

beautiful quality, personalised cards.

Sarah
Verified Buyer

The quality of our wedding invite was outstanding and the service was impeccable.
Verified Buyer

Quality of the paper and printing was excellent
Verified Buyer

I ordered a card for someone and it unfortunately never arrived so I was unable to give them the card on the day that I wanted to. Upon relaying this to the customer service team at Papier they did in fact refund me the cost of the card and reissue me with another card which was appreciated. I shall still continue to use the site as I like the products and the service is good. Thanks
Lucy -
Verified Reviewer

The website is very easy to use. The designs are lovely and easy to adapt to your own preferences.
The delivery is quick and they keep you up to date via email as to when it will be delivered. Would really recommend
Christine

On time
Looked like photo
Personalisation correct
Paul
Unverified Reviewer

Editing tool is completely unreliable. Once we chose cards and size, colour and type of font and entered our own text we were not able to go to next step (choosing envelope) without whole text on the card being reset to default (our text erased), we tried saving design, after opening it, yet again it was coming up with default text. Wasted quite a lot of time trying to resolve this problem, even used two different computers, and internet browsers, still the same problem. I suppose, maybe you website needs looking into? Shame...
Siân
Verified Buyer

Great quality cards and quick delivery!
Kate
Verified Buyer

The card I ordered came very quickly (I wasn't even expecting it when it arrived!) and the card was very high quality. I like the personalisation - though I didn't use it this time. I will definitely use Papier again!
Helena
Verified Buyer

Lovely quality print and a very easy to use site
Verified Buyer

Great choice, seamless experience, beautiful quality printing. Thanks!
Rona
Verified Buyer

Amazing quality, quick turnaround, really simple to use. Just brilliant!!
Catherine
Verified Buyer

Really lovely wedding invites! A cut above the ordinary
Jane
Verified Buyer

The choice of designs was good, it was easy to adapt one to my specific requirements, the ordering process is straightforward and the delivery of the finished product was quick.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

Beautiful designs and delivery is efficient ☺️
Miriam
Verified Buyer

Amazing quality. Looks very stylish yet elegant.
Only received compliments for our thank you cards. So pretty and precious! Will order nowhere else again. Big thank you xx
Verified Buyer

Very good quality cards. Excellent choice. Very quick delivery considering cards are individually printed.
Papier is rated 4.78 based on 1,027 reviews