Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Papier 5 star review on 24th December 2018
Papier 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Papier 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Natalie Saunders
More Photos & Videos
The recipe journal gift for a high school graduate, also a aspiring pastry chef was loved. We received her chocolate chip banana bread as a thank you, and some pics of the first recipes with cute illustrations.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great price, quick delivery, and the card was great quality and well packaged. Very pleased and will use again.
Such beautiful cards!
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Really love my Disney labelled order . Sad the relationship with them is ending , only reason I wouldn’t buy again .
Gorgeous personalised stationery, excellent quality and fantastic website and service!
Beautiful!
Cute designs and great selection
Very happy with Papier. User friendly site and good selection of cards. Delivered on time . Have used twice and will continue to use.
It is not possible to search notebooks by size, making your website essentially useless. Terrible design.
Hello!

Thanks for your feedback, I can confirm all our notebooks are one size only which is 153mm x 215mm.
If you'd like further assistance, please email support@papier.com so we can guide you in the right direction :)

Best Wishes,
Contacted the customer service team for help with two cards i ordered and hadn't arrived. Recieved a quick response and a friendly email to let me know they will resend it imminently. They have received them and so delighted. Sian provided amazing service and so chuffed with her response to the situation.
Papier 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Ordered the personalised book for my grandson and I am absolutely delighted with it! The quality of the paper, the printing and the content is superb! The book arrived on the due date and I was kept informed throughout. I ordered the hardback version and it really is excellent quality. Thanks so much for a unique gift.
Excellent customer service from Sian thank-you! I received an e-mail from Papier letting me know my order may be late due to an unexpected illness with a staff member. I replied concerned that my order be late as it included a 21st birthday card for my niece. Sian was very reassuring and professional and also kindly refunded my postage costs!! My calendar arrived today and is super!! I really appreciate Papier’s professionalism and Sian reassuring me regarding the birthday card which did arrive on time. I will definitely be buying from Papier again! Thanks so much. 🙏😊
Papier 5 star review on 1st June 2020
Thanks for your lovely feedback - we really appreciate it and so pleased to hear you love your order :)
Wonderful customer service from Sian thank-you! There was a chance that my order may be delayed due to an unexpected problem with Papier’s staffing due to illness. I e-mailed customer services concerned that a birthday card may not arrive in time as I am shielding at the moment and unable to leave my home. Sian was very reassuring and kindly refunded my postage after me airing my concerns. She was extremely helpful and professional and I really appreciate her help. My calendar also arrived today and it’s absolutely wonderful!! I will definitely be buying from Papier again! Thanks so much again.🙏😊
Arrived as expected, recipients very pleased.
Loved my personalized notebooks, shipped quickly and they are beautiful!
Great range of goods and excellent service.
Lovely cards, great quality and fast service
Excellent as always will definately continue to use 😁
Ordered this as a gift. It is as lovely as the photos.
Papier is rated 4.74 based on 5,579 reviews