Papier Reviews

1,346 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

How would you rate Papier?

Verified Buyer

My invitations came out perfectly, exactly as they appeared on the website. Brilliant quality and great value.
Claire
Claire
Verified Buyer

My Save the Dates arrived quickly, the quality was wonderful and we received compliments all round.
Danielle
Danielle
Verified Buyer

I absolutely love our wedding invitations, insets and RSVP's. Design is stunning. Delivery was fast. Customer service fantastic.
I still have menus to order.
Thanks Papier!!
Lucy
Verified Buyer

Love the personalised cards! They are gorgeous and add that extra touch to a big day.
Vicky
Verified Buyer

Lovely wedding invites which are quick and easy to create, deliver and reasonable too.
Charlotte
Verified Reviewer

I found Papier a really user friendly site lots of really great stylish unique templates and designs. Ordering was easy, fantastic price. My save the dates arrived in good time and packaged beautifully. The quality is really great. I'll definitely be back ordering the main invites and will totally recommend the site to others. Thanks!
Katie P
Reviewer

Lovely products, user friendly site, great gift, happy friend. All round great results.
Sarah
Verified Reviewer

I used Papier for both my wedding invitations and thank you cards and in both cases the print and service was impeccable. The colours came out great, the picture sharp and the paper quality was excellent. Thank you so much.
Jo
Verified Buyer

Excellent company. Easy to deal with and they made my friends in NZ very happy by delivering two birthday cards to them.
Unverified Reviewer

Papier were a real find - excellent and beautiful options for all Wedding stationary. Arrived promptly, fantastic options to choose from. Excellent service all round.
Virginija

Just make happy
Jessica K
Reviewer

The design of the invitation was beautiful. They arrived promptly, were great quality. I also believe they were excellent value for money
Verified Buyer

I was really happy with the style of the invitations, everyone who recieved them commented on how beautiful they were
They quality was great and I think they were also really excellent value for money
Chelcie
Verified Buyer

The invites were beautiful. Really lovely and reasonably priced.
Charlotte
Verified Buyer

Good quality product delivered in a timely manner
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous wedding invitations, looked just like the design that we had prepared on the website. Beautifully packaged for delivery, high quality paper and envelopes.
Katie
Verified Buyer

Our wedding invitations were fantastic and our guests loved them! Thanks so much
Verified Buyer

Good choice and quality of cards and sent on time.
Jennifer
Reviewer

Excellent quality. Easy to use website and order, fast delivery.
Jennifer
Verified Buyer

Easy to choose design. Fast delivery and good quality.
Pam
Verified Buyer

Excellent design, good quality, prompt service.
Verified Buyer

I bought a few of the Personalised Children's Books for new mum friends of mine. They loved them!

Papier is rated 4.79 based on 1,346 reviews