Papier Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Papier

About Papier: Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

02077706477

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Jeanette S
"I'm so glad I came across Papier's instagram Ad over the holidays. I was looking for a new 2019 journal and wanted something cute & small and easy to carry in my purse. Not only was the price reasonable, the shipping wasn't too high and I received a 10% discount as a new customer. I received my journal 2 days earlier then expected, all the way from the UK to California. I love all of Papier's designs and shades of color. I highly recommend Papier!"
Natacha P
"Love the design!"
"I ordered the Disney Dalmatian print planner and was so pleased when it arrived! It's constructed very well and laid out nicely! I was surprised at how fast it shipped out even with personalization! This planner would make a nice gift for someone who likes to be organized! I know it's going to help me keep track of so many things!"
"Quality paper and print. I will definitely reorder."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I bought a Midnight Rose diary after seeing it online and falling in love with the cover. It took a week to arrive, apparently because I had ordered a customised one. But that was ok - it was the fact that the quality is not what I expected for a diary retailing at £21.99. The colours are not as bright as the online photo. It's just a matt print with no texture. Yes, there are monthly planners etc and the layout is good, but the paper isn't premium quality either - sorry! I had bought a cheaper one (from somewhere else) in the sale for under £8 and that one is a better quality diary. I do regret this purchase and I can't even give it away!"
"très bien"
"Love my calendar!"
"I found the quality of these books very poor. My photos came out dark and blurry when the originals were bright and nice quality. I wouldn't use them again."
"I love all your product, all so cute and I love how you can customise it and change the pages to your liking. They were a little pricy but since you can to customise and choose the pages it makes it better."
"I absolutely LOVE my new diary!! It is very elegantly designed and is very functional. I was however a bit disappointed with the slow postage. It came after the estimated delivery date, in saying that I was still very excited to receive my product."
"I absolutely LOVE my new diary! It has everything in it that I could ever want from a diary! Very elegantly designed, and is very functional. I was however, a bit disappointed with shipping. It was slower than I did expect. In saying that I was very happy to receive my product. THANK-YOU"
"I absolutely love my new planner! It turned out exactly how I imagined, and the shipping with really fast! There was a slight defect, a few of the pages are wrinkled from the printer. But otherwise I love it and am happy with my purchase!"
"I love it! Being able to choose my own design and add my name to it makes me want to use it so much more than any other planner I’ve ever had!"
"Very high quality products in a beautiful design coupled by excellent customer service"
"I have ordered Hallmark 2019 diary few days ago;it arrived in beautiful package and on front cover looked great. I absolutely love personalisation element and the choices of designs are plenty and of a good quality. Internal layout is also very satisfactory. However, for the price tag I expected a superb paper quality; sadly this is not the case. Paper is thin and of below average quality, hence why I have given 3 starts."
"My original order didn’t turn up despite it being dispatched 1st class by Royal Mail. Papier were extremely quick to resolve this, despite it not being their fault, by re-sending my personalised order by courier. Great customer service, will definitely use again!"
"Très satisfaite de mon agenda personnalisé, dommage qu’il soit arrivé avec 5 jours de retard..."
"I ordered 3 books (2 hardback notepads and 1 paperback) all seemed well as they were printed nicely and arrived in a reasonable amount of time however one of my hardbacks had the lined pages printed upside down where the large gap for writing titles was at the bottom instead of the top. I don't plan on returning it as i can make do with it as it is but it was quite annoying considering how expensive they are."
"These diaries are beautiful on the outside, and I thought it was great they could be customised - seemed too good to be true! Unfortunately this was the case. The very first time I used mine the ribbon fell off. I was disappointed that this should fall apart so quickly! On top of this, my order took over a week to be sent, with no communication about this. It turned out it had failed quality control initially, and had to be done again. It is great they are checked, however I was disappointed to receive no communication until I asked about it. I had looked at many things I would like to buy from this site, but unfortunately do not think I will be ordering from them again."
"Ordered from Papier before Christmas and it came a whole week after the delivery date I was originally given. When I asked where my order was they said it was a busy time during the festive period which is understandable. I’ve now ordered from them a second time and my order is nowhere to be seen. This time I even paid the extra for the tracked delivery. Seems they have trouble delivering their items on time. The products are nice but not nice enough to want to go through the hassle of trying to actually receive your parcel."
Hi Megan, thank you very much for your review - I'm so sorry to hear you've had trouble with orders arriving late. If you haven't already, please get in touch with our support team at support@papier.com and they will be able to help you track your parcel and make sure it reaches you safely, as well as arrange compensation if this has not arrived on the next day after dispatch.
"I am so pleased with my order (personalised book) that I am speechless! I want one for myself!! I will definitely be ordering again soon! Thank you!"
"Die Individualisierungen"