Papier Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Papier

About Papier: Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

02077706477

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Cordella W
"I’m absolutely over the moon with my wedding stationary. The quality is lovely, the prompt delivery was great and the customer service was excellent. I have already recommended Papier to friends who are also getting married and will highly recommend to anyone in need of your services. Thank you!"
Yasmin R
"I am beyond grateful,impressed and happy about how my guestbook turned out . Thank you so much to all the members of Papier ‘s staff . You guys will make my wedding be even more special. Amazing and great quality,excellent customer service ;fast and effective and delivery on right timing. If you want to contact a customer to receive any feedbacks ,feel free to reach me via my e-mail"
"Such a beautiful book. Perfect as a christening gift for my gorgeous Willow."
"The notecards and lined envelopes are more beautiful than I had imagined. I chose the double thickness Mohawk paper and it's lovely. I'll certainly purchase other stationery from "Papier" in the future"
"Lovely quality!"
"Wonderful. Thank you."
"The illustrations were beautiful! Everything about it was perfect!"
"great product"
"I was very happy with my order. Their products are great quality and delivery is very quick."
"Classy. Very pleased."
"Lovely notebook with a great design, easy to personalise too."
"For the cost of the wedding photo book, I am really disappointed with the quality of the cover of the book. There could be a lot more that could be done to make it better and worth the cost. There is no writing on the spine and the back is plain - not great if you want to put it on a bookshelf with the spine showing. On the other hand, the photos on the inside where printed on good quality paper and look great! It is just the cover that lets the book down. Printing and delivery was really quick."
"Good quality card and the finish is much more classic than others."
"Great quality, lovely card!"
"Beautiful product and smashing customer services!"
"Ordered the personalised all the things I wish for you book and couldn’t be happier ! Absolutely beautiful and a story I can’t wait to read to my daughter for many years to come , thank you so much !"
"I just ordered a book and picture for my son’s 21st birthday. I am just writing to thank you and your team. The online functionality, service and product were all amazing. My son loved them! They were just perfect."
"I am absolutely delighted with my mid year diary from you. Beautiful cover design, personalisation and content. The best diary I’ve ever had!"
"My first time purchasing through Papier and it definitely won’t be the last! Such an easy design/personalizing process giving you so many options - even down to the envelope lining! Superb quality for both cards and envelopes. Absolutely thrilled with my purchase!"
"Ordered for a christening present for my goddaughter! Arrived a few days laters beautifully packaged and everyone loved it! Will definitely be making more purchases in the future!"
"I love my new personalised notecards! Great service"
"LOVE my new planner! Fantastic quality and love the personalization"
"Our wedding guestbook arrived with an ugly QR code on the cover despite that not being mentioned in the listing or shown in the images, preview or reviews. Papier proceeded to send us 3 more copies of the guestbook still with the ugly code on the cover before finally telling us it was supposed to be there. Really unhappy having spent money and time on a guestbook I don’t want yo use."
Papier is rated 4.78 based on 4,452 reviews