Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely live our wedding album thanks to Papier
Lovely quality paper & designs. Easy customisation. Would reorder.
Posted 35 minutes ago
Perfect gift
Posted 44 minutes ago
Beautiful quality product, loved the flexibility in the design that allowed me to make the exact memory book I wanted, with an easy to use site. I will be ordering more books soon!
I love my sloth planner! I get so many compliments on it. The quality is great and the personalization is fantastic.
Quickly resolved the issue with my parcel getting lost. The diary is brilliant, great quality, I’ll be using it a lot.
Just beautiful. I loved everything about these Customized Wildflower notecards. I will order from Papier again :)
gorgeous book, absolutely worth the money, thick paper, the pen doesn't show up on the other side. enough space to keep track of my day, little calendar at the beginning is v handy and overall aesthetically pleasing.
Excellent quality,easy to order,
Very nice quality.
I loved customizing my journal! It’s been so useful so far. I like the simple layout and beautiful colors. It gets knocked around in my bag and is holding up great.
Whilst expensive, it’s definitely worth it for the quality and design!
Quality was beautiful! Very happy with our wedding album.
Quick delivery and I love my planner!
amazing!!
Good quality notebooks
Beautiful diary. One suggestion I have is to put the calendar months at the start of each month rather than altogether on one bunch. But apart from that well layed out and very good quality.
Beautiful quality, and a wonderful selection of unique templates to create a card that is truly special
Very happy with quality of product, ease of use of the website in designing it and the speedy delivery, even though I ordered it too late for Father’s Day the customer service was excellent and prompt in their response to my query and made the delivery happen in time!
Excellent quality.