Papier Reviews

of reviewers recommend Papier
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Papier Reviews

About Papier:

Papier is the new and simple way to personalise and send beautifully designed cards to friends and loved ones, as well as create bespoke invitations & stationery.

support@papier.com

Tell us how Papier made you happy
Absolutely live our wedding album thanks to Papier
Really happy with the product. 10/10.
Posted 1 hour ago
high quality delivered on time - good service
Posted 1 hour ago
Great cards, fast shipping and plastic free packaging. I would order from Papier again!
A beautiful product, though very expensive.
Unfortunately, some of the typing wasn’t quite in the centre of the front cover.
They made it possible for me too select another design when I already had bought a design !!
Beautiful product, attractively wrapped.
Papier 5 star review on 30th October 2020
The best planner I have ever owned. Period.
I spent £25 on a Papier planner but the paper is COMPLETELY see-through, you can literally read everything on the opposite side of the page you are looking at and the writing on each page is obscured by that on the other side. I have uploaded photos, bear in mind this is just the writing printed into the planners, imagine how visible pen would be! I contacted them, providing photos, and they said that they recognised why I would be disappointed and that I could return the product but this would be at my own cost, even though the product is very clearly of an unsatisfactory quality and unfit for purpose (they are legally obligated to provide free returns in such instances). I have since read other reviews on their site and within 2 minutes came across 6 other people who had the same experience, many describing it the paper they use in their planners as 'tracing paper'. I purchased from them around a year ago and had no issues so they have clearly started using much thinner paper since then. Complete scammers, avoid!
Lovely quality!
Got my refund promptly - great customer service.
Your products are of wonderful quality and execution. Thank you so much. I will definitely take you into consideration for future purchases. Have a great day!
Beautiful Planner that exceeded my expectations!!!! I got exactly what I had been looking for, but was unable to find anywhere else!! Would like to see some bolder cover choices, but I found one I liked for this coming year. Referring friends and family for this terrific find!! Thanks so much!! Great product!!
My planner came faster than expected and is so cute!
So happy with my customized agenda from Papier! Everything was amazing-from the customer service, to shipping, to the packaging and condition the item arrived in, to the customization process. Definitely will be purchasing from Papier again in the future! :)
Papier 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Perfect gift
Great quality and very cute too
Nice personalised product. Speedy delivery.
It was absolutely perfect!
This was my first photo book and I was nervous about the quality of the book, but was so pleased when I opened it up!
The personalized notecards I ordered for a Christmas present arrived prompt;ly and looked just like what I thought I had ordered. Good quality paper too. Would highly recommend!
Papier is rated 4.74 based on 7,451 reviews