ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
I watched the movers drag, drop, scratch and knock numerous bits of furniture and belongings - some of which is now irreparable. When asked if the movers could not do this and take a little extra care, their response was "we're doing our best".

Not only that, one of the drivers asked if I had any drugs to sell, and had such a severe limp that they were unable to help - despite the second person costing an extra £100 (which Anyvan refuse to refund).

The final offer of compensation for the service I received amounted to a 10% refund, which is woeful.

Please think twice before hiring these guys. Yes they're cheap, but that comes at the cost of you having to carry everything yourself and watch them damage your possessions.
No show on the day of house removal. No communication. Had to chase for an explanation. Told the driver could not make our booking, and that anyvan would find a replacement later that day. No updates as promised. Phoned multiple times, but continually get cut off hold due to "all agents busy". Still no sign of progress 7 hours later. No solution, no refund, no communication. AVOID. If I could leave a zero star I would.
Horrendous service, damaged furniture

Horrendous service!! Please don't use this company. We had our bed, arm chair and dining table damaged. My entire jewellery box drop all over the drive. We had to cut up our throws to use as floor coverings as they wouldn't take shoes off or wear boot covers. We paid for dismantling but they turned up with no tools. I went back and forth with anyvan to seek compensation and ended up with nothing. Even if you have before photos they don't accept them as they need to be date stamped. Im amazed to see so many good reviews. We must have been the unlucky ones. I can accept that anyvan are technically the middle man but they took no responsibility to assist with rectifying the damage and loss that we suffered.
Damaged multiple items of furniture and put a hole in my floor. Smashed my dining table beyond repair, ripped my sofa, scratched my dresser. I am having to have a new floor which is a huge inconvenience regardless of the cost. They offered £250. What an insult. They have damaged £3500 worth of furniture AND a brand new floor and they offer £250. Avoid this company.
If I could leave zero stars I would. Arranged for a car to be collected from Manchester and delivered to Romford. Paid extra for early collection so that it would get here by lunchtime only to phone them in the afternoon and be told that it would be here the next day. Having already sold my old car that morning this left me in a bad situation and they would not refund the extra I paid as 'collection had been made at the early time slot so that part of the deal had been fulfilled'. They said that deliveries over 200 miles are not guaranteed same day but this was not communicated to me at the time of booking (otherwise I would not have bothered paying the extra). I also took a day off work for this and will now have to take more time tomorrow, which I can ill afford, as they cannot guarantee what time it will actually be delivered. The customer service is appalling with no real apology or any attempt to actually help, it was like bashing my head on a brick wall. Would not recommend to anyone!
A truly dreadful experience. Vile, nasty driver who reduced me to tears (I live alone and am 76 years). He refused to take double bed unless it was taken apart - told me it was my job to find out if this was needed. He said if he took it apart he would charge me for it. He refused to take stacking single beds because headboard was too big and needed to be taken apart. I was fortunate to be able to contact my son in law who dashed over with tool kit when he heard how distressed I was. Driver refused to take topper mattress on double bed (I need it for my arthritis)’ told me one mattress only. They carried large, empty drawers one in each hand and banged them several times on every door jam they passed. They complained about distance they had to carry contents into new home, saying I should be charged by metres covered. The van was way too small and they left behind the dining room table and computer chair.

Don’t believe the lovely publicity photos you see on their site. None of the people I contacted, who had used them, ever saw such a van. Instead, the van will be hired and driven by scruffy individuals who are in no way proper removal men and therefore very likely to cause damage or upset. BE WARNED - yes they are cheap, but you get what you pay for. Two days later I am still shaking from the awful experience.
Ripped off elderly pensioners left them stranded ,and tried to add on extra money ,do not use this company
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! The delivery drivers (they are not professional removals staff) damaged a very nice wardrobe I had bought and lied about it when I complained. Anyvan took their side, despite all the evidence and then quoted their policy saying that the 'cover' they provide was not for damaged goods. The guys who picked up my furniture turned up in a transit van to fit a triple wardrobe, double bed, mattress and chest of drawers. And they went to pick up someone else's sofa on the way (which is how my wardrobe got damaged I'm guessing), and they charged me £278. So, if you want to use this company, my advice would be to pay the extra insurance as your goods are not covered, despite their advertisement. But if you're moving something valuable or something you would really like to receive in one piece, go to the professionals.
The website claims to match any quote. The man on the phone didn't want to know. I felt pressured into giving my card details there and then.
No one turned up so now I have to chase up a refund (they refuse to give) Avoid avoid avoid.
When booking the delivery the first thing that was wrong was they got the item wrong as a small table and not a LARGE MARBLE DINNING TABLE
After trying to get that sorted and explaining I actually paid for 2 delivery drivers it was changed
The van arrived and was shocked to see a van which did not portray what i believed to be a national company with trained removal people .As it was an expensive marble table this is why i choose Anyvan,and not a local company.Big Mistake
On arrival was told there was some damage ,what they actually meant was they had not strapped the table in as there didnt seem to be properly facilities. However when I was trying to take pictures of the damage felt very intimidated.
The agent on the phone was very nice and explained the shattered table had to be removed for Health and Safety,as I explained I had my grandchildren and my dog.
Thought this would be straightforward however have had an email to say they are in talks with there TRANSPORT PROVIDER !
I dont understand why as it was pretty straight forward
I booked this company in good faith to move a piano telling them there were several steps to the front of the property. They didn't get in touch seeking any clarification but then said there were too many steps when they arrived.
I was charged full price for the non-removal and they wanted more than double to re-book. Just a money-making racket.
They team packed quickly and seemed helpful however when they delivered my sideboard it was scratched deeply and in several places, having paid nearly £300 for it Their customer service was appalling and slow and generally obstructive, believing only one side. After weeks they offered me not even a third of the repair cost. DO NOT USE THEM. They’re cheap but you’ll pay in the long term.
Never again. The van was late and although they packed quickly, a sideboard of mine was scratched repeatedly and deeply. Their customer service team were appallingly unhelpful and after weeks of wrangling offered me a sum that doesn’t even cover a third of the cost of repair. DO NOT USE THEM. They are cheap but you’ll pay in the long term.
Appalling experience never use this company. Moving is stressful and without a professional service it can be terrible. Late, slow. vans not big enough, customer service a joke.
I would never ever book Any Van - they are scam! They basically charged for NO service at all - the van drivers walked away on the moving day. Find more respectable company.
The money I raised for moving costs has basically been stolen by @AnyVan which is fantastic. Disgusting service, stolen goods, damaged items/walls, inappropriate comments, leaving my items outside in the dirt and rain. Got a phonecall from them to say it's pretty much my fault.

1) They left my previous property unsecured & unlocked with the keys in the door because they couldn't be bothered to wait 5 minutes for my neighbour to return

2) An item costing £190 has mysteriously disappeared after many comments from the drivers stating "Ooh this stuff is expensive, are you rich?" No, I'm a nurse and bought this stuff from charity shops. @AnyVan refuse to believe its been stolen.

3) It took them 8 hours to drive from West Yorkshire to the coast. They then refused to do services I'd paid for because 'it was late'.

4) They left my mattress and sofa outside in the dirt and rain. Both of them are now damaged.

5) My neighbour witnessed them actually not doing any work at all and just sitting around. Probably why it took them 8 hours to drive down.

6) The walls at my new property are scratched and damaged now. My landlord repainted the property only two weeks before I moved in.

7) When the drivers left, they came back to my door demanding that I hadn't paid them for assembly (I had). They then went on to text me at 2am demanding money.

8) The company called me to say it was my fault and responsibility to watch the drivers at all times, so not holding their employees accountable at all. Gross service.
DREADFUL SERVICE - BIKE DELIVERED TO WRONG ADDRESS BY OVER 250 MILES - EVENTUALLY ARRIVED 3 DAYS LATE WITH ADDITIONAL MILEAGE, BATTERY LOSS AS ELECTRIC AND HAD CLEARLY BEEN DROPPED - ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE - NEVER EVER GOING TO USE THESE GUYS AGAIN - COMPLAINT HANDLING EVEN WORSE - NO PERSONAL CONTACT ALL DEALT WITH VIA EMAIL - ABSOLUTE JOKE😡😡
I cannot express how strongly I do not recommend this company. The packing service was abysmal; for example, one box literally had one lampshade in it, another was half full of coat hangers, another had one pillow and one sheet. Our kitchen was left untouched, the key reason that we booked the service in the first place. The move day was so stressful - the drivers arrived 90 mins late and rushed the entire pack so that they would not be late for their next job - so they only packed very quick things, leaving all the kitchen items etc. But sadly this was the least of our problems. The delivery service lost a bag of all the bolts for our beds, and the legs for one of our beds. This has left one bed significantly impaired, and another completely unusable. The refund they have offered is well below anything that reflects the time, stress and cost of the company’s negligence.
ANYVAN is rated 3.14 based on 878 reviews