ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

it_service_account@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Don't drive for Anyvan! The service is terrible and the rates are even worse, especially if you make the mistake of taking journeys as they dictate where you go and how much you get and it's barely enough to even cover fuel especially if you have to pay a helper. How is a driver meant to pay for their van, different types of insurance and fuel, and earn a living on the rates they offer their drivers?
Just had a bad experience. Didn't deliver on time first it was Thursday then Thursday Friday then Friday Saturday it finally arrived Sunday. Every box was ripped or crushed and stacked heavy boxes on top of fragile boxes. Then i added a few things thought we'd agreed an extra £400 then a week before picking up the furniture they wanted £600 this is after flights and transport had been booked and paid for. Just remember anyvan don't move the items it's passed onto other people who don't give a flying.
they collect from my storage business they don't bring appropriate protective blankets . it makes me cringe to see how they load . people cant save if there stuff is damaged and there seems to be no backup .look at the reviews it doesn't matter about the good ones when you HAVE to move and they don't turn up what are you going to do ? cancelation charging more on the day being late are a common theme
bad customer service and frontline divers
Horrendous! Everything is geared up taking more money You cancel within 48 hours, up to 50 percent of total taken from you! This is just exacting your money for nothing. Dare you add more to the list? Ah more money! Steer clear there are cheaper, much more - thanks to these I am over my budget and I'm moving a couple of miles.
Research all reviews, not just the selected ones!! Used this Company as they claim to be specifically providing specialists in the area we were looking at ie: moving our furniture from north France to South France. Despite using one of their premium movers, the service was non existent. I agreed a price that was in the middle range of quotes, the Company who claimed to be experts had a very detailed web site (not all had this) claimed to have a UK based manager, who failed to respond from the minute had received the fee, even up until the day of the move bearing in mind we were also signing for our new property, gave us an 11 hour window as to when our transport would arrive, to be told after a desperate phone call to them that 2 vans were on the way. Yes the first van arrived with the driver dressed as if he’s off to the beach for the day, who had been told he was picking up a pallet!! He didn’t want to help, not his fault but the fault of the company who operate through Anyvan. 2nd Van arrived an hour later, a completely different company from the first, at least he knew he was collecting furniture so was very obliging, the only professional throughout the whole debacle.Despite an online “chat” with Anyvan who promised to sort out the problem, despite numerous calls and messages to their contractor who couldn’t even respond in sentence longer than half a dozen words or even answer his phone, and to finally speak with a “customer service advisor” at Anyvan who told me that they are just a “bidding platform” and once we had paid them and the contractor then it was not their problem!!! I looked on trust pilot to be amazed at how highly rated this Company is, I can only surmise that reviews like this don’t make the reviews page, which is why I shall be using every platform available to warn others about the very very poor service this Company offer.
Total scam company , charged me £1500 to move a small house but when they turned up the 3 guys said I'd only paid for ground floor to ground and refused to move anything from upstairs !!! Trying to get more money out of you when they know your stressed and dont have much choice ! Stay well clear YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
I booked this company to help to collection the sofas from Milton Keynes to Buckhurst Hill on Friday 15th July 2022. My Dad is around 70, my Dad took the 2 seater and one seater sofa out from the garage by himself and left it outside all day as the collection said between 1pm to 8pm. They never turned up after 8pm, my Dad was fuming as they had to take the sofas back in the garage again by himself, it's totally unacceptable. I called customer service, never turned up etc. They rescheduled next day which was Saturday. I requested for extra mover due my Dad was struggling by himself. I was happy to pay extra which around £72 pounds and collection from 8am to 12pm. Dad called me next day on Saturday and told me that extra mover couldn't it. We were fuming AGAIN! Dad offered to help with driver, I think they came to collection around 11.30am. They were supposed to come here around 1 hour to 2 hour to get Buckhurst Hill but unfortunately the driver drove back to Derby! The driver won't be able to delivery to my house on the same day! I was absolutely stressed. I have called the driver thousand times and never picked up. Next day Sunday, very early morning the driver came here outside of my house. On the same day it was my daughter 1st birthday party at my house! Unreaible company. Avoid.
They cancelled on the day without telling me - I only found out after 2 webchats and an hour on the phone. Then rescheduled for the next day - and didn’t turn up. Then rescheduled 2 days later again, and turned up 4 hours earlier than agreed. Would not offer compensation or even a partial refund. Avoid avoid avoid.
My 80 year old mom used any van when they arrived they said had to pay another £300 on top of the £1400. Already payed as had to walk up a pathway. When delivered to new address tv screen was smashed scratched walls in new home red box smashed to smithereens. The delivery men said it was not them. Who was it ? Also van to small had to leave a lot of items behind. The next day rang anyvan to claim as mom had the platinum service. Chap said could not get into computer but would ring back Monday but didn’t I called 5 days later to be told Inshurance was only 5 days. When you move there’s a lot to do and we’re never made aware of this 5 day Inshurance Anyvan spoke to drivers and they denied everything even the smashed plastic box. So the platinum service means absolutely nothing. Anyvan just took the delivery men’s word and nothing else I even e mailed the CEO to which I still have no reply 3 weeks later they fobed mom of with another insurance company where there’s £250 excess to pay. (Please avoid this company at any cost)
Whatever you do please dont use this company. We paid £2500 to be moved & they came with two small Van's that were bashed * beaten & dirty. Spoke to each other in their own language completely ignored us left 3/4of our belongings on the drive left bolts to the bed still in our old home. Neighbours had to look after our property till we could get another hire lorry and broke lots of lights & ornaments & offered £50.00 goodwill gesture. So please take head do not use this Company
A company to avoid. Beware, this company will lie about the number of items and take additional money from your bank without your knowledge. BEWARE AND AVOID.
Hi I have had to reflect on the service provided by this AGENCY that BOOK individuals that are looking for work to earn an income that have a vehicle to move items We engaged with ANY VANS to provide at short notice (5 days ) to move our furniture and personal effects from a 2 bedroom bungalow from Somerset 72 miles to Hampshire We informed them that it would require a 2 x standard Luton van load They provided a quote and we paid in advance They sent two men with a Luton van from Peterborough who were an hour late who did their best to load but obviously couldn’t do so The individuals were employed do to do what they could do by Any Vans We were very distressed and dissatisfied as we had too leave our substantial personal property behind This resulted in having to personal hiring another vehicle to personally collect and transfer to our new home Conclusion I have at this moment not chased formally a refund from ANY VANS BUT I would advise be very CAUTIOUS in using this AGENCY As none of the removal individuals are employed direct If you do use them PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM ALL WHAT YOU ARE MOVING If not expect to be disappointed!!!
Having booked a 3 hour window (9-12) for a house move, on the morning of the move I rang the driver to see if I could get a more accurate time only to be told AnyVan had booked him for 5pm that evening and he therefore wouldn't be able to help. The company apologised and refunded when they realised the error was theirs, but did not seem in the slightest concerned that it left me without removals on moving day with no notice and they said they MIGHT be able to help the next day but couldn't guarantee it. I couldn't take the risk. DO NOT RECOMMEND if you are relying on a particular day/time
Awful company, like to charge you extra after they have arrived and are loading...like, walking too far from accommodation to van for instance when all was explained when the booking was made, charging for extras...or emptying perfectly packed furniture and not informing you. Removal mens attitude was extremely rude and demanding! I refrained from leaving a review for a few weeks to see if stress was a factor in my anger...but no, it's still there! 100% WOULD NOT RECOMMEND!
Please beware of using this company. I had arranged and paid for my son to be moved from his old accommodation to his new one. They were aware he was a vulnerable student and assured me all would be fine. There failed to collect him, leaving him stranded hundreds of miles from home. He has called and was told the van was on its way. I missed a call at 13 29 pick up was fir 12.00 when I tried to call no response. We had to get a local taxi firm to help us. Contact them today, 3 days later was told they had a problem with the van. No email from then or call to my son. Disgusting service Edit
Buyer beware. If you read the fine print, AnyVan say they merely act as an agent between you and a removals company and aren't a removals company themselves. So, on the day they'll try to get you a service, but if they can't get one then oops! Too bad so sad. In my case, they no-showed with no notice on moving day. When I rang them up they said 'no driver has been assigned' and promised to get me a driver first thing the next day. That driver also no-showed, in fact they apparently never bothered to book one. They gave me a refund but just shrugged when I mentioned the fines, storage fees, and emergency service I had to hire. It's middle men pretending to be a legit removals company. Basically a scam.
They made me give them one of my things for carrying stuff up the stairs.
offered me a price direct -which i accepted-then spent 48hrs scolling "We are allocating your anyvandriver ---never happened-rang and explained-said they would trans me to sales team-said they would ring me to folloe up-never did repeated situation again--three phones calls no replies/return calls...rang and cancelled---await deposit refund BOOKED with Shipy---had 31 quotes in 45mins-at less
they charge way too much for add-on item. I only had one medium size box add-on, charged me £30. Initially the driver asked for £50, after haggling he eventually says 30.
ANYVAN is rated 3.2 based on 1,557 reviews