ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Worst company ever, will never use or recommend this company to anyone. Parcel arrived to destination late after me paying £69 pound, then got told by them will have to reschedule for next day, and pay another £69.
I am writing this to make others aware and not to be fooled by the way this company operates. The van drivers are separate to the company, and they follow none of the company obligations. We used AnyVan to move us and the two gentlemen or should I say blokes, treated our furniture with no care or respect. We wrapped each furniture item with wrapping to protect and almost every piece is damaged and chipped. Including a sentimental cabinet that was my grandparents. I have since reported this to AnyVan who have said that in order for us have a successful claim for damage we should have taken photos before they collected! Who has time to do this..? They have asked the drivers and they have denied all knowledge, even though we have a photo of them cramming in the bedroom furniture with no respect. Really really disappointed, and have been fobbed off completely. So gutting when you work hard to pay for furniture to furnish your home and somebody else has slung it between houses, this is the main reason we used a mover. I really would not recommend this company to anyone, and the after sale service is a shambles.
I made a manual, multi pickup order with single delivery. I provided all the information at the time of booking. I also stipulated that delivery can not be until the following afternoon due to a house move. The day before scheduled pickup. Anyvan call me up and ask for more money for the 2nd pickup. They refuse to put me through to a manager to resolve the issue. I feel like they are trying to bait and switch me just to get more money out of me. I'll never use this company again
They broke a £300 worth items and only offered £100 as a compensation.... The worst part being that I had to contact them (10 days after) to claim. The decency and honest thing to do would have been to contact me... Do not recommend
AVOID THIS COMPANY!! They are NOT a removals company, they are basically an agency. Any old Tom, Dick and Harry can turn up! We paid over £1300 for 2 vans... Only 1 van turned up. Nobody wearing masks. Furniture damaged. Jewellery 'missing'. Yet they expect to be paid in full. I'm sure you'll ask me to 'DM you so that you can look into this further', and then proceed to do absolutely nothing. Their call centre staff talk the talk, but DO NOT BE FOOLED.
Disgraceful company. A van was booked with two men to deliver three relatively light pieces of furniture. It seems that this delivery company find carrying items not that heavy a short distance to their van all too much trouble to handle so need another £50 to compensate them for the pain of doing so. Then they called off the job because of this, are witholding my money, this is heading straight to court. Avoid Avoid Avoid, there are plenty more companies out there with far better attitudes.
The worse experience I've ever had. I paid for a service that I didn't received. The guys came in my flat saying that I booked with a wrong description, they said that was the third floor (it is clearly wrote at the entrance of my floor "welcome to the 2nd floor"). Anyway they charged me extra 25 pound. Then they told me that they should call the office because of this changing but they left without doing the job and when I called the customer service they said that I could rebook with a discount. It was unrealistic.
DO NOT USE THIS BUNCH OF CROOKS ! Booked them for a move from a 4 bed house they promised 3 vans multiple people . 9am came on moving day and a migrant couple who looked like husband and wife turned up with 1 tiny van ! They kept insisting they’d get the full contents of a 4/5 bed house in this mini Luton style van in one trip ! We called AnyVan said we had not paid £700 for this ! they Claimed they have no record of 3 vans being promised and I’m sure they’ll manage fobbing me off . The husband and wife team went to work and worked so hard for what I assume will be peanuts , as predicted they barely got a fraction of the house contents in and had headed off to the new address said they’d do 2 trips ( still wouldn’t be enough). Anyway close to the new address their van breaks down battery problems , they had no breakdown cover and as they’re being paid next to nothing for really hard graft it was obvious they couldn’t afford the upkeep of the van I tried jump starting it from my car Which didn’t work then had to assist in pushing it out of the road . I left them to try and sort it and headed back to the house which should’ve been emptied by now but looked like a bomb had hit it . 3 /4 hours later we get a call they have emptied van and have managed to get it started again they managed to load one load which still left us with a house full of stuff at 16.30 Said they won’t do anymore they’ve done enough . I had to scramble around for a hired van managed to get one at £89 which was twice the size of theirs and spent till 2 am emptying The house on my own . We got lucky as the new owners weren’t moving straight in and didn’t mind waiting until the following day for the keys but most people wouldn’t have this luxury and do AnyVan actually care answer is no They promise you everything they take your money exploit cheap labour and fob u off with patter from robot call centre style staff on the other end of the phone . I’m still recovering from the ordeal 3 days on and still mopping up the mess they left me with my belongings are at 3 different locations due to having to return the van first thing the following morning as booked out to someone else and having to them use our cars to take to nearest people we know just to have the house emptied for the new owners . CROOKS!
ROBBERS - DO NOT USE THEM We booked 2 weeks ago a slot to move our belongings for a 1 bedroom flat and we are on the first floor / no lift. On the day, the contractor coming was exhausted and out of breath at 1pm and said he can't do this job as there is too much and no lift. And also said it was a bad brief because there are 2 sets of stairs to reach the 1st floor so it is not 1st floor?? We suggested for him to take at least few boxes, not everything and he said he can't as it is 2 set of stairs and he is behind on schedule - when he arrived 20 mins ago?? Did he think he would do the move in 1h? This was outrageous and told us to not use Anyvan and go straight to him as Anyvan doesn't know how to take a brief and evaluate any move. Anyvan then called us to blame me for saying that I gave the wrong floor. Apparently when there is 2 set of stairs, it is the 2nd floor? Ridiculous! And that they need to charge for rescheduling and no refund - when the contractor refused to do his job, he didn't even lift one box nor touch anything. This is pure robbery and no compensation from the Anyvan that didn't care at all about the customer. They partner with unreliable contractors and take no responsability for anything. We are now without any help to move and in a tight spot to do everything by ourselves, on top of paying for a service that we didn't get at all. I am shocked to see that this kind of business still exist. DO NOT USE THEM. Booking number 6854988
this is your warning right here. DO NOT USE THIS FIRM. if you must use them make sure you record every conversation you have and every email. there are fewer and fewer companies to trust this is not one. In my experience they turn up without equipment to move big item they also tell their 3rd party staff nothing about the agreement made with the customer other than a list that is not accurate, the guys who turn up are left waiting for AnyVan to deal with any problems leaving you also waiting to confirm if the move is going ahead. if you believe in good service and getting what you paid for don't go with AnyVan. they did not pick up my heavy items and I had to abandon them, they seem to have no customer service or recourse other than court. which is what i am doing. I'm sure even this company can get a job done well at some point but I would never use them again don't take the risk
I had a very heavy item that I needed moving inside my house, talked through my requirements and the dimensions with 3 members of staff. The job was accepted but the people attending didn’t bring any equipment. This left me completely stuck because it was the end of the day!
Avoid avoid avoid!! company agreed to turn up between the times of 10-12am. I phoned the driver at 09.32am (a service that suggests the driver would contact me) the driver told me he would be arriving at 11am, I had a phone call from the driver at 11.02am to say he would be 45 minutes late. After waiting 45 minutes I then decided to call him at 12.06 to which I didn’t get an answer. I then persisted to phone at 12.32.....still no reply! We started to worry so we phoned head office and after waiting 20 minutes to get through we finally spoke to one of the team at Anyvan to find out where the driver was? He eventually got through to the driver to find out he was delayed 2 hours and that the person at head office would phone me back at 15.00 to check he was there. It got to 15.00 and no phone call from head office or driver!!!! I then had to phone head office again and got through to a lady called Emma. She then told me the driver would not be there until 5pm!!! In the meantime I had an answer message saying the driver would not be there until 6pm!!!! Eventually the drivers did turn up. They appeared very disgruntled and complained they had been over worked! Company have offered me a measly £30 compensation from a price of £204, which didn’t cover child care cost whilst delayed, I had to pay cleaners for there scheduled time and fined by broaband company for not being there! I am taking this further....
Absolutely appalling service. DO NOT USE. The premium package is not worth the extra +£300 you are likely to pay for it. Let down by our original van (9am-10am). Van that did turn up was the rustiest, beaten up van, and tiny so multiple trips meant the move went on for so much longer than we expected. Also on the side of the van stated ‘For hire £29 a day’ so I would recommend just doing that and saving A LOT OF MONEY AND DISAPPOINTMENT. I have a three month old baby and my child care ran out so I was completely left in the lerch and unable to feed her while all this was going on. DO NOT USE, go elsewhere. I rang customer services to conplain, audibly upset and ‘all they can do is apologise’. I’m so upset and disgusted at this service. Avoid like the plague.
Avoid this company. They only coordinate people with vans and you. It was a nightmare my experience. You provide all details of furniture and then a small van came and there was NO SPACE!! They had to dismantle bed and other furniture in order to get space. Then, they did NOT go to the destination straight away because they had another job to delivery something they had in the van. They appeared in my destination at 8.45 pm !! It was getting dark, imagine that on a moving process!! Really, really avoid this. BBC Watchdog should do a program about this.
On the day of completion to my new house the removals did not turn up at 9.00am as arranged, I got a call saying it would now be 12 midday, I then got a call at 11.30 saying they would be there at 3.00pm. Totally unacceptable. I had over two thousand pounds of various furniture damaged. The lorry could not fit all my furniture in. I was left with a whole load of furniture 9.00pm on a Friday night, with my furniture on the pavement, I had to pay £500 for another company to call out to complete the removals. They sent me £100 back, which was an insult as the £2000 damage to my furniture also. This company did not call me back as promised, they have no compassion, all they are is a lead generation machine for leads that get subcontracted out with no criteria to who does the job. My experience was a team of cowboys that had no idea what they were doing, and the company in my opinion are a bunch of crooks. Please steer clear of this company if you value your belongings. Descracfull behaviour for start to finish.
Charged me £70 for a job. Then cancelled as they said it needed two people even though there was someone there to help the driver. Then tried to charge me £150 for a two man job from Essex to London!!! Absolute rip off. They wouldn't refund my £70. AVOID
AVOID THIS RUBBISH company if you want mental peace. More likely a scam. Took money, did not do the job. Most of the reviews of this company are fake, put by its partners. Anyvan is possibly a middleman, who provides a platform for small moving van businesses with absolutely ZERO responsibility of their behaviour. So, neither anyvan or the van company takes professional responsibility of anything and you are in your best hands. These are absolutely horrible people. My move was booked at 0900-1100 am pick up and drop off at 12:30-15:30. Around 3.5 hrs job. They arrived sharp at 0900 at location where I had to pick something and help in the pick up (fish tank). All details given to them was very transparent during booking and even took insurance for any damages. I had to drive to reach the pick up place- someone else's house. It was a big move and I did not know they are coming sharp at 0900. I reached the location at around 09:18am, there was a person on site who advised them to wait a bit. Immediately I received a call that your move is being cancelled and you won't get any refund. They said they cannot wait more than 15mins and it was 20mins (just 5mins extra) -I was already there and the driver can see me there. I admitted my delay in a big move, you have so many things to do and drove an hour to reach the place of pick up. I apologised to the driver and asked to lets start the work but looked least interested and it felt they do not want to do the job anymore. I even Sais I will pay extra for this delay from my side. They created a situation of extreme stress and rushed. They fled the place without informing me when I went inside to look for the thing to be moved. I called anyVan and they were rude and super unprofessional and told straight "we definitely won't refund you in any way" you were 5 mins late than our wait time. 5 MINUTES late, and they cancel all your big move and you lose all your money. Even 10-15 mins delay happens normally sometimes on motorways. I was left helpless in middle of nowhere, thankfully someone came to my rescue and last minute got help of someone and voluntarily paid them double the amount what I paid to these guys. I even said I am a NHS doctor and please understand, I apologised regarding 5 mins delay and I do not have time to reschedule and do this other time. But they were very blunt on phone and behaved very indifferent. I still cannot believe 5 mins delay and you take such extreme step in someone's big moved. Its not just money, you have caused extreme distress and waste of my whole day in this. You are absolutely pathetic and hope you fail miserably someday because you are not treating people like humans. More likely these guys overbook and cancel and scam people's money. This is because the drivers said they had some other job to do, HOW COME? you are supposed to do my job for next three hours (ok, minus 5mins). How come you have another job coming in when I am just 5 mins delayed. This is super scam and fraud people. Hope you get a lesson some day. Avoid these if you want mental peace.
Van did not turn up. No reasonable replacement service.
Anyvan please don't book with this company, no service done but took my money. very very bad scam company, demanding more money from me for the same listing.
Stole £1000 worth of stuff, driver smelled of alcohol, charge me £55, to walk from my door to the carpark. Staff are racist ie dirty looks, ignoring when you talk to them etc. They ruined my business, so I ruined their's
ANYVAN is rated 3.15 based on 1,079 reviews