ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
I paid for a bunch of item to be removed from my old house. They offered to take another thing I forgot to add which I thought was kind of them. Although after they'd moved my stuff and left, I realised they hadn't taken my desk. I called them right away but they asked if someone else could take it and didn't bother to go back and get it! I complained to anyvan and they said they couldnt give me a refund due to the drivers supposedly agreeing with me that the extra flat pack cot they agreed to take was to replace my desk! Which was a complete lie. This was not agreed and I wouldn't have agreed to that! The desk was way heavier too and awkward so Id have preferred for them to take that over the flat pack cot if anything. Unprofessional, dishonest and left me in the lurch to arrange more removal for my desk.
Van Review If you want professional reliable service do not use this company as you will certainly find that they are neither of those. I booked a move of a few items which was not cheap I tried to add a few other items the additional cost was the price of me hiring my own van for the day so I gave that a miss. Despite speaking to the customer service team on numerous occasions and being assured I would get a definitive time slot which I had to pay for in the first place to narrow it down to a morning. Even on the day I could not get a pick up slot as I pointed out I was an hour away from the pickup and needed notice go get there. I spoke to customer services the day before they assured me the driver details would follow that evening as my slot was 0800 but they never did. I spoke to the driver at 0715 when the link to track my driver became live and he assured me he would call me back in half an hour after initially telling me he might know in 2 hours and I never heard from him. I called to complain and the customer services rep was very dismissive, not helpful, no apology or excuse. He told me there would be no refund at all even after the poor service. I made him aware of the review I would leave as this is our only weapon against these companies and he told me to go ahead and didn’t care less. In short £103 to move a couple of items of furniture and some boxes. The time slot I had to pay extra for was 3 hours and I was told that I would get a definitive time 24 hours before so I could plan my pickup. That never happened and even an hour and a half before the end of my slot they didn’t k ow what time my pickup would be. Customer services are very unhelpful they assured me I would have a definite time 24 hours before when I booked. They assured me I would get the driver details that evening so I could get a time and that never happened and when I complained I was told effectively tuff, no refund, no hint of an apology or after sale care and they kept my money. Get a local man in a van £50 a van l from A to B. I wish I had done that but looked for a little bit more professionalism and certainty and the only certainty I got was I could have hired a transit for 2 days myself for the price I paid and they half way through my 3 hour time slot could not tell me where my driver was. Having had a vague reply telling me tracking only activates 30 minutes before the driver turns up. It raises further questions as to why on 3 occasions was I assured I would get a definite time that being the case.
Awful experience. Do not recommend at all. We booked our pickup and delivery of a piano for a Friday between 8am-12pm as we needed it collecting in the morning. We then called them on the Friday morning as we had not had a confirmed pickup time. They then informed us that they could not source a driver on the Friday so it would need to be moved to the Saturday. We therefore said ok and rebooked it to Saturday between 8am-12pm. Again, by Saturday morning we had not received a confirmed time. We contacted customer service who advised contacting the driver. We called the driver and they advised they wouldn’t be picking it up until 14:00 earliest. Lo and behold, 14:00 came and it still hadn’t been collected. We contacted the driver again and they advised it would be another hour. 15:00 came and the piano still hadn’t been picked up. We finally got hold of the driver at 15:30 and they advised it would be another hour. We have had to cancel our plans for this delivery despite booking it for the morning. I would never use AnyVan again and I would recommend everyone avoids.
Avoid this Company at all cost! Absolutely pathetic service. Their drivers have no idea what they're doing, they're unprofessional and rude (they swore on us). AnyVan doesn't check properly their drivers or their skills; therefore, they send whoever to do a Premium package. Part of my items on the list (6 to be exact), remained unassembled even though I paid for it. I would not recommend this company to anyone. The worst experience ever!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!! They have paid fake reviews on google so don’t fall for that. Didn’t even turn up , it’s a dodgy third party service so always do your research go with someone local not these clowns!
Very expensive charge per item for total house removal so about £1000 more than quoted from local removal companies but by tube gadxdate in June all local com were booked so had no choice .. ordered the packing premium service but a lot of boxes not marked up , and after they left found they had left two kitchen cupboards and kitchen drawers still full … 2 guys turned up they were pleasant enough but one was experienced other one they take on temporary when busy hadn’t much idea what he was doing .. could never recommend this company , it was not a great experience at all…
The guys who turned up were absolute cowboys. At one point I was taking my bed and wardrobe apart myself, when I paid for them to disassemble. They damaged my bed and caused plenty of marks and scrapes on both my properties. They told me not to worry and they’ve taken pictures of the damage also. I called anyvan and explained the situation, they investigated and said they don’t believe it was them that caused the damage. Absolutely pathetic! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!
Donot use they charge the same as local firms but in reality you are sharing the van with others. Not clear on booking and rude when you state you paid for a service from a to b. Booked slot 3-6 they conveniently said van arrived at 17.59 to save refunding me when it didnt it was after 6 and tracker was showing him 20miles away Its a ripoff
The worst experience in my life. Not going to recommend anyone to use the Anyvan service. The driver arrived at my place without ringing my bell and drove away. I had to pay an additional 50% cost for rescheduling my booking. Totally ridiculous! Customer support provided no solution, only asking me to pay an additional fee. No refund policy is available.
Anyvan is such a terrible company with horrible services! They called me to cancel my booking when I am waiting for my driver to come. As a customer, you are not gonna get any compensation from them despite the trouble they caused!!! Don’t trust this company, worst experience ever! I would give them a zero star for their service.
Any Van I know what there trying to do but they lie lie lie Let my daughter down on Pre booking 2 weeks ahi to move furniture from Coventry to Salford Booked slot was 9-1 on 17/07/21 No one turned up her allocated vehicle was still in London. was advised another vehicle was coming for 2 pm. No show. Madelaine called they said they can do nothing Madelaine insisted on a full refund. The cheeky adviser even tried to charge a cancellation fee We are now stuck at 2:15 pm Sat trying to locate another vehicle Never trust Any Van they are not reliable
The driver messed me around. 1.5 h after being late, he told me he can't do it explaining someone else will come in 30 minutes. After and hour (which is 2.5 h late) finally arrived. Worst part - they offered £10 refund for the missed slot. Insulting. Moving is stressful as it is so stay away from this company.
You have been warned - DO NOT Use this company Warning to any prospective customers. These guys will cancel on you on the day of removal with no help whatsoever to arrange an alternative. If you want to be left in the lurch on an already stressful day where you are legally obliged to move out of a property then by all means go ahead and book. I will tell anyone looking for removal services to avoid you like the plague. Its just not worth it. This is a disgusting company. 12pm on the move day, they cancel on me. Proceed to tell me that the driver cannot make it as previous customer has delays.....blah blah blah. DO NOT tell your customer about your problems. Try to fix the customers problem. This is not what I needed to hear on what is supposed to be an exciting day. How dare you book 2 reomvals for the same driver. Of course this is going to happen to customers. Probably all the time. I don't even believe this tall tale. Just so happens an England footy match was on that evening. I know exactly what your drivers priority was. Do you not understand how moving days operate in the UK?? You are just happy to risk customers disappointment, emergency removal and legal costs. DISGUSTING You compleytly ruined this day, I had to pay over the odds for a last minute removal guy and did not get into my property until past midnight. Thanks for nothing. Atrocious customer service, awful representatives, poor company ideals. This business is a disgrace In response to your reply=. That is an absolute bare faced lie. LIARS LIARS LIARS. I never cancelled, I asked several times what you are doing to help me. YOU CANCELLED this. All on you. YOuy cancelled this. I waited it out. You wated me to cancel. But I never did. Lets add, LYING to your list of poor customer service and ideals. Posted this same review on trustpilot and they claim I cancelled. LIES. why on earth would I cancel a job on my moving house day. You are having a laugh. Who would believe that, seriously. They see a bad review and always always respond with excuses and zedro fixes. Is that the behaviour of a company you would use with trust. NO.
We had a very poor experience moving out of our house. The two men refused to move out of one room at a time so we could clean the rooms ready for our buyers. The took out clothes out of the wardrobe and put them on a dirty floor without asking if there was anywhere the clothes could go. They damaged 5 pieces of furniture. The moved our things into a storage unit and for us. The van company for the next part of the move reported that it seemed like they had never packed a unit before. We were charged for dismantling and reassembling and they lost the screws for two pieces of furniture and did not have a system like other companies we have worked with had. Although they moved us to a storage unit instead of our new home in another city, therefore finishing the job early than they otherwise would have, they charged us waiting times at the storage unit as we had to sign paperwork. It was an unpleasant experience and I would never use this company again.
The worst possible service ever. I booked two weeks in advance and the very last day I get informed that they can’t find a driver. They did not even inform me and I had to contact them myself that is the driver coming or not. Customer services agent told me to find an alternate as the services cannot be carried out today. I asked them that why wasn’t I informed in advance and simple reply was sorry. They make a claim that they get 5,000 bookings per week and so they were not able to allocate me service. My booking was made on 22-06-2021 for 04-07-2021. I visited their website on 04-07-2021 and they sated "we have slots available". When taking payments, they never have issues. If you talk to their agents, "Sorry for the inconvenience, please look for alternates". My booking reference number was AV 695 3046.
PLEASE DO NOT USE ANYVAN, use anyone but anyVan!! I paid nearly £1000, I waited 3 half hours for a second van to arrive, the team were incompetent, didn’t speak English and damaged a lot of my furniture! Despite many emails, I am now being ignored!! The most unprofessional company I have ever had to deal with!!!
Shocking service. I received a text message from Anyvan the day before my removal, informing me that their driver would be arriving the next day between 12:50 and 2:50pm. I was woken the next day at 8:50am by Anyvan's driver, who had arrived 4 hours ahead of schedule and insisted that there was "no problem" and that I needed to get my boxes onto his van, despite many of them not being fully packed or secured. When I showed him the text with the promised arrival time, he shrugged it off and stated that because I had initially selected a pickup window of 8am to 3pm, this was what he was working to and Anyvan's text was apparently not factored into his day's schedule. After a frantic 10 minutes of trying to get all my things packed up and onto the van, he drove off with my belongings, sternly telling me he would be at my new address at 10:45am at the earliest so I had better be there on time. While I was in transit to my new address on the underground, the driver texted to say he was doing another job taking him out of London and would arrive with my boxes around lunchtime. I waited at the new address before receiving a phone call from the driver around lunchtime saying he had yet another job to do so would be with me by 4pm at the earliest. I told the driver this was "unacceptable" and that I was dissatisfied by the service I was being given and wanted my things delivered. When he finally arrived with my things at 4pm, the driver unloaded my belongings before making a profusion of excuses for his behaviour, blaming Anyvan for giving him more jobs to do alongside mine, and asking me not to leave negative feedback for my experience. This was easily my worst moving experience, the conduct of the driver was unprofessional, and I will not be using this company again.
Absolute nightmare and a huge rip-off! The driver showed up 3 hours late (to the wrong address) and showed up to my front door without knowing that he's going carry items! I paid 70 pounds extra for an extra helper (who didn't show up) to carry items to the third floor. The driver literally carried half of the items to the first floor and told me to carry the rest up myself. He left after moving half of the items and told me he's got other deliveries and that I'd manage the rest myself. I had to carry a sofa and a double bed mattress up to the third floor myself. I'd avoid this company at any cost!
Absolute disgrace of a company. Booked to move house on 25th June 21. Booking made weeks in advance and paid for in advance with lots of communication with call centre. Morning of move spoke to driver who confirmed he would be with us. Long story short never turned up. Several text messages confirmed he would be there just fobbed us off. This was the Friday before sdlt holiday ends and moving is stressful enough without the removal co letting you down when all packed up. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. Customer service is shocking and they don't care its all about where they can make the most money despite who has booked.
Absolutely shocking company! Avoid. Arranged to have a car transported, they cancelled at the last minute which meant I'd lost the slot I'd previously arranged to have work done. Anyvan then rearranged to pick the car up, sent an old van and tall trailer that the car wouldn't go up as it was too steep. So he just left and said someone would be in touch. Anyvan then rang 4 hours later saying that it was my fault they sent the wrong trailer and had no available transport to do the job. Refused to give a refund and said I could have another day at 50% extra cost on top of the original price. You would have more organization and professionalism from Del and Rodney Just avoid them!
ANYVAN is rated 3.16 based on 1,179 reviews