ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

it_service_account@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
On time, very polite and careful with the sofa i bought from a store. Careful handling. Will use you again as i thought you only delivered new goods but realise now that you are quite commercial in what you do. Reasonably priced too. A big thank you to the driver and drivers mate for excellent service provided.
DO NOT USE , The service you receive is nothing short of shocking, wouldn’t even give them a 1 but had no option, even after sending pictures of damaged furniture their customer service department was as bad if not worse than the inexperienced drivers that are sent, worst company I have ever dealt with , Glasgow Area
My property was damaged during the move and the Anyvan enquiry was basically them asking the guy “did you damage it?”, to which he of course lied, including facts that can be backed up by a witness. Damage aside, I would also expect when I hire a removal company that they do the lifting, rather than it being left to myself while they saunter about. Terribly overpriced service for what I got, and truly pathetic response from Anyvan to the damage. I would not recommend using this company to anyone.
So we booked AnyVan to move us. It started with them being late. Then they came, and without even a hello or introduction, the bloke told Manny there will be "extra charge" because of "extra distance" (2 cars worth!!) Filled with attitude from the start. We refused this, after all it is not our fault there is road works and we had no prior notice of this. We asked "can you ask them to move?" He said he had already asked them if they could move their truck so they could load there and he said they flat out refused, no they will not move!!! (Not the case, more on this later) So he asked if he can come in and have a look so he can "see what he can do". They came in, looked around, took photos. Then he said ok he needs to go and move the van, so they got in, and went..... They left. We waited around 15 minutes before we thought 'they aren't coming back!' So the bloke was text, " are you coming back?" To which he replied with a phone call saying "his colleague is on his way." - MORE LIES. We then called the main office to see what on earth is going on. To be told they are not doing the job and no one else is coming!!! Why we asked?!! We need to move! We have kids! We are classed as venerable (physical and mental illness', especially me) The reasons they gave, you would not believe!!! "Its a safety risk" the bloke said. HOW?! Took ages for him to finally say what. What was it? A little mould under the living room window, "litter on the floor" (a couple of bottles of drink, ya know, because its roasting and we all need to drink! Plus a couple of packs of harribo) and the third reason? Oh you will not believe. "BECAUSE THERE ARE DISHES IN THE SINK" !!!!! Unreal. Another thing they said was there was some things not in boxes. Which is correct - but it was made clear to them those things do not need moving. They had told their boss that they felt their "lives were in jepody" . The man on the phone was then saying he will see if "someone will take the job". Not good enough - we needed answers then. So, Manny asks , "when will i get my refund as we need to book someone else" to which we was told the refund amount would be 0%. Oh i nearly flipped and went onto the phone myself. 0%?!! No way! Thats over £500 for doing nothing! Based on a complete bunch of lies! I requested the manager, who offered 50% refund which would take 3-5 working days. No - not good enough!!!! He then said he will get the main guy to ring back about 1pm when out of meeting. I told him to do the 50% refund. Fine Then when we hung up we went outside and had a chat with the road works guys. Who were lovely and really approachable. We explained what had happened, and what the removal guys said they'd said. NOTHING OF THE SORT!!!! The road guys said theu couldn't move the one lorry, but was more than happy to move another further down to get better access to the house. They agreed with what we said - that they just couldn't be arsed to do the job. WHAT A LIAR. How utterly disgusting. An entire house packed up just to bugger off and STEAL over 500 quid. Leaving 2 kids (7 and 16) with absolutely nothing as all packed. A man with physical disabilities and moderate depression and anxiety, a woman with several severe mental illness' and physical disability. Luckily a friend, her partner and his brother stepped in to help, but has cost me a further £300 (which i offered, they didn't ask) so im £800 down. Plus taxi fayre everywhere cause i can now barely walk, and a very exoensive taxi ride indeed because moving the cats having been locked in the bathroom longer than they should've been because of all of this, one peed in the taxi!!! Whilst they were moving us, we had a call back from the removals company. After a long chat they said they'll get a manager to call. That was meant to be the manager! We waited all that time and didn't even get the call promised. They was writing everything down we said though, along with saying we will be taking them to court if need be, about the phone calls being recorded and so on. They were still refusing full refund because "the drivers still need to be paid for the job" - they didn't do the job!!! And whst we get will be their cut. Their entire thing is a sham. Rude drivers, absolutely disgusting customer service. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!! They'll be rude, demand extra money, tell lies to get out of it and steal your money!!! This currently is my face book post, but will also be left on their reviews on the website and i will of course be lettinf everyone else i know through the rescue and charities, posting on my large groups as they seem to be a countrywide company. The paper is interested, the police. We havent even got everything moved yet, the new house is completely full till we can get stuff taken upstairs which seems impossible. But more to do and move over tomorrow. My friend and her guys have been AMAZING today and i cannot thank them enough, and for tomorrow. But ive still moved a bit about and every part of my body is in agony and morphine isnt even touching the pain. I am so close to having a mental breakdown. What a SCAM. I will not rest until I get my FULL refund that I am ENTITLED TO. I have paid for a service that hasnt been completed, or even started, and been robbed!!!!
DO NOT USE!!! I have used these cowboys twice now. First Experience – Arrived on time, but the removal guys were rude, arrogant and damaged my furniture. £3600 sofa, ripped in multiple places, TV unit chipped and scratched and door hanging off when delivered. No claim, no money back as I did not photograph the items prior to them uplifting them so no saying when the damage happened. Second Experience (today) – Booked for Monday, received a call Friday to say that the drivers allocated will be there first thing Monday 8am, and then asked to change the date to uplift Sunday/Delivery Monday. I declined as I needed to drive 120 miles to meet them and it was a bed. I then received a email stating they changed the booking despite me declining. I called and changed back and told all back and that Monday morning the drivers would be there first thing as the first pickup. I drove up Sunday evening, got a hotel only to find out Monday morning there is no driver and no collection. Meanwhile ive done a 240 mile round trip, taking a day off work, used considerable fuel and paid for a hotel. DO NOT USE!!!
I was about to hire a self-drive van to move a sofa from Southwark to Brixton, with all the time and hassle that might involve. Fortunately I found AnyVan, and booked a van, with driver and helper, as easily as making a restaurant reservation. The lads arrived on schedule, were friendly and efficient, and within 20 minutes the soft was in my son's living room. It could not have been easier, and the cost was very reasonable indeed. Thanks AnyVan!
very good service.
Transport provider refused to do his job. Anyvan refuse the refund. It's beyond a joke. They only call me for more money to reschedule the move. Massive scam. Avoid at all costs.
The driver was helpful but the service from anyvan was awful. The driver is expected to add on extra money for every item not itemised - for a home move! I had added items I'd forgotten about online already, but despite this the driver didn't even have a list that matched my original list, let alone the additions, so wanted more money on the day of the move before even starting. Talk about stressful. I suppose they know they have you over a barrel if they make you pay more on your move day, as by that point you have no choice. I would normally move myself but am recovering from an injury. I can barely afford to move as it is but my landlord is selling my flat so I needed to leave. On top of this, no one turned up to help the driver unload so I had to help the driver carry heavy items, push wardrobes upstairs etc, as I knew there was no way he could do it himself. If I'd wanted that service I'd have hired a van and asked a friend to help. Anyvan have given me a measly £25 refund for the man not turning up, and are refusing to give me any compensation. They initially offered £15 compensation for a "service" that cost £750 odd quid and essentially was not provided. I said this wasn't enough and asked to escalate the complaint, after which they told me I would now get 0. This was not a removals service and it has cost me so much money and caused me much distress. Never ever ever again. Avoid this company like the plague.
Punctual,polite and professional. A perfect job completed quickly and easily.
We used anyvan for our recent house move. The removals men were unfriendly and the whole experience was stress upon stress. We won't use them again and I DO NOT reccomend their services. I clearly labelled all our boxes for what was suitable to stack, this way up, with arrows and FRAGILE. Removals men carried fragile boxes the wrong way up and placed them on the floor the wrong way up (I dont know why i bothered). We've havent even finished unpacking and I have a mighty list of damages to both our boxed goods and our furniture. The price exceeded what we were initially led to expect, and we've been told because I complained a day outside of the 2 week window we cant claim on the companys insurance. -We only just got our internet and phoneline connected TODAY. How were we supposed to complain within the 2 week window when it takes 2-4 weeks to connect?
Booked online, but didn't add my house number, called on phone and couldn't have been easier to deal with. Top notch delivery.
Don't drive for Anyvan! The service is terrible and the rates are even worse, especially if you make the mistake of taking journeys as they dictate where you go and how much you get and it's barely enough to even cover fuel especially if you have to pay a helper. How is a driver meant to pay for their van, different types of insurance and fuel, and earn a living on the rates they offer their drivers?
Just had a bad experience. Didn't deliver on time first it was Thursday then Thursday Friday then Friday Saturday it finally arrived Sunday. Every box was ripped or crushed and stacked heavy boxes on top of fragile boxes. Then i added a few things thought we'd agreed an extra £400 then a week before picking up the furniture they wanted £600 this is after flights and transport had been booked and paid for. Just remember anyvan don't move the items it's passed onto other people who don't give a flying.
Friendly and quick delivery
Friendly and quick delivery
they collect from my storage business they don't bring appropriate protective blankets . it makes me cringe to see how they load . people cant save if there stuff is damaged and there seems to be no backup .look at the reviews it doesn't matter about the good ones when you HAVE to move and they don't turn up what are you going to do ? cancelation charging more on the day being late are a common theme
Very polite and knowledgeable staff.Very nice to work with you.
bad customer service and frontline divers
Horrendous! Everything is geared up taking more money You cancel within 48 hours, up to 50 percent of total taken from you! This is just exacting your money for nothing. Dare you add more to the list? Ah more money! Steer clear there are cheaper, much more - thanks to these I am over my budget and I'm moving a couple of miles.
ANYVAN is rated 3.2 based on 1,568 reviews