ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Ripped off elderly pensioners left them stranded ,and tried to add on extra money ,do not use this company
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! The delivery drivers (they are not professional removals staff) damaged a very nice wardrobe I had bought and lied about it when I complained. Anyvan took their side, despite all the evidence and then quoted their policy saying that the 'cover' they provide was not for damaged goods. The guys who picked up my furniture turned up in a transit van to fit a triple wardrobe, double bed, mattress and chest of drawers. And they went to pick up someone else's sofa on the way (which is how my wardrobe got damaged I'm guessing), and they charged me £278. So, if you want to use this company, my advice would be to pay the extra insurance as your goods are not covered, despite their advertisement. But if you're moving something valuable or something you would really like to receive in one piece, go to the professionals.
Mark was on time and very helpful. Great service and would recommend, everything got to my new place in working order too!
The good: Anyvan wins for price. We were as specific as possible about what we were loading, but within the 48 hour time limit we had a friend offer us a nice office chair so we contacted Anyvan to see if we could add it. They said it was up to the driver - the driver had no problem taking it, which was great! The driver tracking worked really well. The driver and assistant loading everything and dropped it off without incident (slowly but we didn't have to pay by the hour). We thought everything had gone well until we started unpacking, leading to the bad:
* Coffee table had gouges in the wood like it was packed next to things other than boxes with no protection (we weren't the only flat Anyvan was moving in that load)
* Television had plug snapped. I'm not even sure how that's possible.
* Fragile boxes were unloaded upside down!

We contacted customer service and had a rather hostile response - we didn't even want money for the items, just to make sure it didn't happen to anyone else! They refused to even listen to us, just telling us we can't get money back because we didn't make the claim fast enough. We didn't want money back!

They told us that anything the driver damaged was our fault for not packing it correctly. I'm not sure how we could have "packed" our coffee table so they didn't gouge it - I guess they expect all the furniture to be wrapped in bubble wrap so they don't have to be careful arranging it in the truck, and we have never had a mover damage a television before but apparently Anyvan stated that was our fault too.

So buyer beware. I have seen a lot of complaints on here about gouged furniture. Anyvan is the cheapest out there but it's a roll of the dice if your stuff makes it undamaged. If you can *completely* idiot-proof your furniture you should be fine to go with them and save some money.
The website claims to match any quote. The man on the phone didn't want to know. I felt pressured into giving my card details there and then.
Prompt efficient service on time
I had lots of quotes and chose one which worked very well
Stuff was picked up on time and delivered two days later.
Very good service.
No one turned up so now I have to chase up a refund (they refuse to give) Avoid avoid avoid.
Excellent service .
When booking the delivery the first thing that was wrong was they got the item wrong as a small table and not a LARGE MARBLE DINNING TABLE
After trying to get that sorted and explaining I actually paid for 2 delivery drivers it was changed
The van arrived and was shocked to see a van which did not portray what i believed to be a national company with trained removal people .As it was an expensive marble table this is why i choose Anyvan,and not a local company.Big Mistake
On arrival was told there was some damage ,what they actually meant was they had not strapped the table in as there didnt seem to be properly facilities. However when I was trying to take pictures of the damage felt very intimidated.
The agent on the phone was very nice and explained the shattered table had to be removed for Health and Safety,as I explained I had my grandchildren and my dog.
Thought this would be straightforward however have had an email to say they are in talks with there TRANSPORT PROVIDER !
I dont understand why as it was pretty straight forward
I booked this company in good faith to move a piano telling them there were several steps to the front of the property. They didn't get in touch seeking any clarification but then said there were too many steps when they arrived.
I was charged full price for the non-removal and they wanted more than double to re-book. Just a money-making racket.
AnyVan found us a van and two excellent men (from Ecomanandvanremovals.co.uk - driver was called Aivaras) very quickly at the last minute when our booked removal people failed to turn up. Quick and careful service.
They team packed quickly and seemed helpful however when they delivered my sideboard it was scratched deeply and in several places, having paid nearly £300 for it Their customer service was appalling and slow and generally obstructive, believing only one side. After weeks they offered me not even a third of the repair cost. DO NOT USE THEM. They’re cheap but you’ll pay in the long term.
Never again. The van was late and although they packed quickly, a sideboard of mine was scratched repeatedly and deeply. Their customer service team were appallingly unhelpful and after weeks of wrangling offered me a sum that doesn’t even cover a third of the cost of repair. DO NOT USE THEM. They are cheap but you’ll pay in the long term.
Appalling experience never use this company. Moving is stressful and without a professional service it can be terrible. Late, slow. vans not big enough, customer service a joke.
I would never ever book Any Van - they are scam! They basically charged for NO service at all - the van drivers walked away on the moving day. Find more respectable company.
Brilliant service
Brilliant service
Easy to use website that lets you pay for what you're actually moving. Got a very cheap quote for a job that was completed very quickly with no hassle at all. Friendly and helpful drivers did all the handling and the tracker made it easy to be at home on time for the delivery. Very impressed and would recommend to anyone.
ANYVAN is rated 3.12 based on 860 reviews