ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Excellent communication, value for money and an efficient polite service
Very quick, with polite and professional staff.
They play the 48hours rules and make changes leave you no choice but accept it or pay extra £100
On the day of the move the movers thought the hallway leading to my flat was too long, called up Anyvan and demanded more cash. Anyvan subsequently called me up and demanded that I pay another £50 on-top of the almost £200 I had already paid. if i didn't pay right away, the movers, who had already started to move things until they'd heard my phone ring, wouldn't start move anything else. This had not been communicated with me beforehand. They had only asked what items to move, where they could park – right outside the main door – and how many flights of stairs there were – two. Had this been communicated on the day before when Anyvan had called, then I would've had a choice to seek out other quotes from other movers or to accept the charge. In these circumstances, when I had taken time off from work to move and had already packed, it felt very much like a shakedown. What makes it even more worrisome is that there are several other similar stories out there.
Punctual and efficient
Avoid this company unreliable, unprofessional ,they just send any man with a van as they are just a call center. if you have have issues after they don't wont to know, go with a reliable trustworthy company and save yourself time and money
AVOID. Rogue Moving Company. They don't deserve one star. They are a Polish company. They should be reported to the police. They will provide a quote then , increase their charges without explanation. Their drivers use every excuse to charge you more. Do not use, they are criminals.
Total rubbish. Not collected my bike and won’t refund. Had the cheek to say I had to pay another fee of 50% of the first fee to reschedule. Don’t trust these people. Total con
Excellent service, easy to book and simple to use online, good price and polite and thoughtful drivers who collected sofa and chair from my house and delivered to my friend on given times on same day with no fuss ... would definitely use again and recommend for moving furniture and belongings from A to B.
The customer service person was extremely impolite, condescending and patronizing.
Brilliant service. Fast, reliable, friendly, affordable, what more could you want!
Use at your own risk, don't use for a house move, use somebody else, anybody... they were booked for 10-12 and didn't turn up till 15.40.. all my furniture had to taken out and left in the garden while I waited for another driver, customer service consisted of lies and excuses... I strongly suggest reading the reviews if you are moving house
Great service - prompt and polite. Goods transported on time
Excellent careful service, Marion and Nate were first class and beyond helpful
Will never use again, failed to deliver on the nominated day, supposed to deliver the following lunchtime, failed again, contact numbers for drivers not answered, customer service couldn’t contact the driver, an absolute shambles!
I chose anyvan due to the very high rating of the company on trust pilot however after my experience I will never be using the service again and I do not recommend this to anyone. I booked a move for almost 200 miles so naturally I will be feeling uneasy and hoping things are handled well. I was told on the day before that the van would arrive between 8-11 AM. However that never happened, the customer service was abysmal. I was on hold for a long time and had to get others involved due to not being able to get through. The online chat had the same generic copy and paste answers so eventually I called the number and was told the driver had cancelled and there were no other drivers in the area for the day until tomorrow. This is pathetic as there should obviously be a backup My Landlord wanted me out that day and I had arranged for transport etc which was pricy and that I had to cancel. If it weren't for a family member getting involved and helping me and negotiating with the flats I lived at, the move wouldn't have worked at all. The next day the Van came and took the furniture down. I was appauled at how badly the items were handled being shoved down onto the street and then into the flat and the very unprofessional attitude from the delivery men saying things such as "I would hate to live in a place this small." and very making inappropriate rude comments about the items and to me. Not to mention only one was even wearing a mask. They also complained about Anyvan and explained they were contracted and stood complaining about the company for some time as if it had anything to do with us. When phoning the company to complain, a family member was told that "from past experiences" they would not give even a partial refund of £50 as I paid about 400 in total. This would imply that similar things have happened in the past which is completely unacceptable. I have relied on this company and given them my time and money and I could never do this again. I'm baffled by the high reviews on Trust pilot as on other websites they are mainly negative which leads me to believe that the reviews are paid for or forged. Do not give this company your time, they are completely inexcusable. Use another reliable removal service. I still require a refund and if needs be will be taking this further.
Excellent process from beginning to end - the website was easy to use. The guys who moved the furniture for us were friendly, quick and polite. All in all I was very happy and would not hesitate to use again. The tracking feature is a nice tool, very useful
Great service!
Bought a fridge from EBay. They dropped it twice. Bust the insides and dented the doors. Offered £60 compensation. Fridge will cost £250 to fix and still have dents in the doors. Total clown service.
ANYVAN is rated 3.16 based on 1,128 reviews