ANYVAN Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend ANYVAN

About ANYVAN: AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Categories:
Business & Office
Business Services

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"book anyvan on internet no problem arranged pick up time they were on time. They rang me and said they were on their way and arrived earlier than expected. when they arrived they were polite and very helpful michel was great would book again terrry from halifax"
"anyvan driver paul was very efficient cheerful would use again"
"I had a positive experience with AnyVan for a house move my drivers Rokas and Mindaugas were very polite and helpful no complaints here used in January 2019 I had to reschedule 3 times no problem whatsoever"
"I’ve read some of the negative reviews about Anyvan and I am shocked. I’ve used Anyvan about half a dozen times in the last 2 months and have found the service to be excellent. In all cases I’ve used them to collect and deliver purchases I have made through EBay for furniture items and they have been brilliant. I paid £60 for a large sofa to collected from Leeds which is 250 miles away and delivered the same day and I thought that was a bargain. They’ve liaised with the sellers to organise collection times and the drivers have been polite, courteous and prompt. I don’t care whether they speak English properly when my real concern is do my goods arrive intact and at a very reasonable price. I recommend and will use again and again."
"Great service from Anyvan moving my sons stuff from Alford to Glasgow. Daniel and the other man ( sorry don’t know his name) were quick and professional. My son received his belongings a few hours later with no problems. Thank you so much. Have already recommended Anyvan to my friend who has arranged her sons college stuff to be moved from Hallifax to Aberdeen next week!"
"Very reliable, very helpful and very reasonable rates."
"Good communication. On time. Took good care of the piano. Would use them again."
"AnyVan came to the rescue when a local service let me down. Quick, reliable with great customer service. Friendly helpful driver really saved the day."
"Fast easy pickup"
"Great guys very helpful"
"Arrived on time pleasant moving guys and no damaged items"
"Excellent service. Both drivers extremely efficient and helpful. Would definitely use anyvan again"
"Very professional, on time"
"Boys were efficient, professional and friendly. Came in, moved the load quickly and took care of fragile items. Would use again and recommend to friends."
"Great service, helpful friendly driver, highly recommend."
"Quick and easy way to find and compare many moving companies (many of which I may never have found without AnyVan)."
"Very professional"
"Very good service. Drivers were very professional and their communication before arrival was spot on. I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again. The person who took the booking was extremely helpful too."
"POLITE STAFF. EASY TO BOOK. VAN ARRIVED WHEN STATED IT WOULD."
"Easy to arrange. Efficient operatives. Would use again."
ANYVAN is rated 3.66 based on 490 reviews