ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
excellence
excellence
Brilliant service, great communication and professional movers. Highly recommend
Had my bike delivered,no problems.The driver was polite and very helpful,would use them again
Great experience all round.
Very professional, polite, punctual and helpful.
Very efficient, friendly service, regular updates. Highly recommended.
Easy to arrange, efficiently carried out, good communication about time of arrival, personable driver and good value for money
The driver was very kind and polite. And took very good care of my belongings. Also he was on his own and moved me in horrible cold wet weather.
The communication was very good and I was updated as to the pick up and delivery. The delivery man was very kind as to help me with a heavy package which I could not have carried. Smashing service. Thank you.
All went according to schedule. No issue with the delivery of my car. Also pleased that the call center was available also on Sunday evening to follow up my order.
Effectively and carefully with property
Excellent service, great online tracking to see where the item is. I would definitely recommend and I will use this service again in the future.
Jason, who undertook my move, was absolutely brilliant and really helpful when an issue presented itself.
The office were very efficient and friendly too. I would recommend the services of Anyvan.
Great service the guys were great and got the job done 👍🏻
Good service, polite and helpful. Highly recommend.
I hadn’t used you before, but certainly would in the future.
Good communication, excellent care taken with the item.
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 946 reviews