ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
2nd time I have used them to transport a classic car - very professional service
Excellent service. Good price and hardworking removal men. It was a very hot day and they worked tirelessly.
Very efficient and polite and very helpful
I am very pleased with the service i have received. delivered on time, very polite, carefully handled the item. i will definitely recommend you to my friends and family
Very professional, punctual and friendly. Highly recommed
Excellent service very polite driver nothing was too much trouble
Piotr and another gentleman came to collect my sofa from Hitchin todayThey were excellent and efficient.i will highly recommend them. Compared the previous person send Anyvan who said that 4 people including my neighbor that the sofa could not get down the stairs.These two gentlemen get it done in 5 minutes.Excellent work.
Excellent service, very professional and great value for money.
What a superb company! From my first request to delivery of my goods Anyvan were excellent. I was kept up to date on the day itself and the van arrived during the expected time slot. The goods had been safely loaded and were delivered to where I wanted them to go. Good price. Would recommend highly and will definitely use again.
Very good service would use again
Arrived on time, both men very helpful and kept items in tidy order.
Temi and Philip moved me, my furniture and my zillion boxes of books across London on Saturday. They're absolute machines! I'm sure I saw Temi pick up a sofa one handed at one point 😂 Super courteous, super careful with my stuff, amazing tetris levels of packing. Great pre move check in calls too. I couldn't be more impressed. Thanks guys!
Very efficient. Men couldn't do enough for us.took good care of our furniture and were very polite.
Couldn't fault Anyvan. We were kept informed of progress, van driver was polite and helpful. Thoroughly recommend them
Very good experience overall. On time, courteous & considerate, professional, speedy and flexible. Would definitely recommend Anyvan.
Great company and concept. Book your man and van online, and just wait for delivery or collection. Convenient and timely.
Super helpful service. Good quotes, responsive and price competitive. Highly recommend this service!
ANYVAN is rated 3.15 based on 1,172 reviews