ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
A very easy process, great communication , good value and a great service. Definitely use again and would recommend to anyone.
Friendly, informative, on time & helpful. Will be using again.
Friendly, informative, on time & helpful. Will be using again.
I have had brilliant service from AnyVan last week. I have used them in the past and would definitely use them again. Their rates are realistic and reasonable. Having purchased a table on-line it was extremely easy to book delivery of the table. i had reason to speak to a member of the team and the phone was answered quickly and the team member was polite, and efficient. Delivery was arranged for two days later and i was kept up to date with text messages as to when the table was actually collected and i could track its journey en-route. The driver rang me half an hour before delivery to let me know he was on his way. On arrival he (Trevor) was very helpful and polite and carried the table into the house. Faultless, polite and efficient service.
Customer service excellent. Friendly, helpful and efficient.
Delivery men super efficient and friendly.
A great company to deal with. Great reliable drivers and all as advertised and promised. Have no hesitation in using this company
I used Anyvan to pick up a 4ft 6" Metal bed frame from me to deliver to my customer, the driver was on time & very helpful I was very please with the service from this company & would use them again.
Anyvan helped make a move in very difficult tomes very easy. At a very good price as well
Easy web site to use . Great communication and faultless delivery . Would recommend.
Great service thanks
Was kept informed of collection time and could track diver via the app. Helpful and friendly driver. The whole experience was quick and efficient.
Good value, on time, friendly driver and tracking made it excellent service
Great service, a lot cheaper than others
Very happy with the service provided. anyvan were on time, very polite, and allowed us to track their journey from pick up to drop off which was very helpful. Would definitely use again.
AnyVan were excellent! I live in Vancouver which made the time difference a concern, however they were completely accommodating and kept me updated throughout the entire move. The tracking function is amazing as well- thank you!
Our man with his van was brilliant.
My sofa was delivered, I literally didn’t do anything from buying the sofa, to AnyVan delivering, it happened perfectly within the allotted time, delivery was efficient & fast. Really helpful delivery guys, it was a rainy day but it didn’t even get wet. I will be using AnyVan for all my moving needs! You won’t regret it!!
Picked up vehicle on time.Able to track vehicle from start to destination.Driver very helpful at destination completed job by unloading car and parking on drive.Very competitive price.Would recommend saved me a lot of time
Excellent outfit. Good price, good service, excellent tracking. Will defeinitley use again and recommend.
Speedy service. Reliable. Very friendly.
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 807 reviews