ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Very easy to book, excellent price and great all round service. I’ll definitely use them again if the need arises.
Excellent professional service.

Van driver and assistant friendly and helpful
My moving was arranged on the phone, clear communication, helpful and efficient. When the day came, the movers were fast and professional.
All together, i am very satisfied with the services i got from AnyVan, they were friendly and professional.
Will be back to them when i move next time.
Thanks!
I was very impressed with service. Being of an age where IT and computers are something of a challenge, I found the process very easy. On a personal level , I was very impressed.
Absolutely FANTASTIC SERVICE!! Awesome communication!! Thank you very much!!
Everything from booking to completion of the job was done in a professional manner with customer at the heart of what they all do. Thanks and I certainly recommend your services.
Very impressive company the men were clean pleasant to talk too .started straight away no messing .cant say how impressed I was and will be asking them to quote me to pack and move me very soon.
The two guys were brilliant as the sofa they were moving for us was huge and very very heavy. Although it was really a struggle to get it in the house they did it with good cheer and even put it together for us. I would definitely use them again.
The lads were prompt polite and very efficient I would definitely recommend them
Very good service, I would highly recommend AnyVan
The guys were friendly, helpful, and polite. Thank you, you made this moving stress-free!
Excellent and professional service. Prompt and pleasant staff.
Great reliable service! Will definitely use again and recommend!
Excellent service every time! My driver arrived on time, was extremely helpful and careful in packing my goods and helped my daughter at the other end. Always good service - thanks
Van arrived on time and was loaded very quickly. The men were also very quick at unloading too with things put into the correct rooms. I would use this company again and would recommend this service. Thank you to the team.
Amazing first time user of anyvan and it won't be the last lovely polite lads and communications with Martin was 100% he was delayed no fault of his and couldn't apologise enough. Put the bike out the back which was a struggle but nothing was too much trouble @onfyre and @weareonfyre will be using more and more thanks guys. X
The removal team were polite and very helpful. They were punctual, respectful of my things and the buildings. Texts enabled me to track where the vans were at all times. I would recommend AnyVan, without hesitation.
Pickup & delivery was perfect, both guys were polite & followed all current guidelines. I would use ANYVAN again & will recommend to family & friends.
Thanks guys for a job well done.
Arrived right on time, very swift was all done in a few mins! Would highly recommend!
ANYVAN is rated 3.15 based on 1,050 reviews