ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Have used a number of times. Excellent
I was a bit worried, just doing this from the Internet, but it was fuss free, straightforward and the call centre team were brilliant and quick to reply. Delivery crew respectful and efficient. Would highly recommend and will definitely use them again.
They were absolutely brilliant couldn't ask for any better would definitely recommend them to anyone else and would use them again!
The young men collecting the 2 sofas were polite, efficient and professional. Thoroughly recommend ANYVAN
Our delivery from Portobello to Joppa was accomplished promptly, courteously and with good humour. We will certainly recommend your service. The two delivery men could not have been more helpful - and we wish them well.
Guys were punctual and friendly would use Anyvan again
Very efficient, helpful, well organised administration; and very competent and friendly removal men. Could not have been better.
Any van are value for money great
Anywan provided a great service keeping all my things safe during the move. There was a little uncertainty about how many vans / people were coming to do the move until the end but I guess that not something I should have worried about.
Very good service
Fantastic service from start to finish. Caring guys took care of my stuff. Worked incredibly hard. Awesome
Great service.....friendly, polite and trustworthy. Highly recommended. Many thanks for your help
I had an excellent experience with Anyvan.Placed my request for delivery, person dealing with it 5stars.I was kept up to date on the day by a very good tracking service.The delivery men caused no damage,were polite and quick and I had my furniture in my room in 48hrs. I will be happy to recommend Anyvan.
Just like to say the men where very clear and whent out of there way to make sure we were happy 👍
Excellent quality service and delivered on time
Just what you want, turned up exactly on time. Courteous and professional, will ask them again.
excellent service, thank you
Punctual and very helpful
I found a discontinued special needs pushbuggy for my son on Marketplace and needed help getting it transported. The site made it easy, the pricing was fair, the communication was excellent, and my driver was very professional. Highly highly highly recommended!
The guys were excellent - showed up earlier than planned (but let me know in plenty of time - it was a much more convenient time for me, so I was happy). They lifted my furniture up two flights of stairs like they were wearing their civilian clothes whilst living a secret life as the actual Hulk. Incredible.
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 1,289 reviews