ANYVAN Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend ANYVAN

About ANYVAN: AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Categories:
Business & Office
Business Services

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"My elderly mother was due to move today and was slotted a time between 12-2pm. After check via text to driver I was informed his van was broken so a new drive would be allocated. On checking my emails this morning I found this to be correct, however no contact by phone from this driver had me a bit concerned, I text and rang driver and anyvan offices many times from 11am up until 3pm. As you can imagine it was rather unsettling for myself and my mum. When the van finally turned up at 3.10pm, the driver was very apologetic and explained reasons why he was late. The two men worked very quickly and were very professional in their work they did the job with a smile too, we were just relieved to get moving. Not sure I would book again through anyvan, felt like we were left hanging for too long."
"Desided to use Anyvan for the great reviews to my cost? Made my booking 25th July, 28th July designated remover ref: Yorklee112 Robert Craven, round about 10th Aug for no apparent reason (Robert) cancelled job. I actually called Anyvan, they asked me why he cancelled, (moving foward) company said Robert had back-2-back delivery's, Anyvan, asked could I changed my removel date, or better still move in to my new home in the morning instead?? ????strange when I had exchange contract & solicitors agreed a time I could collect my house keys. After all Robert did have back-back Jobs how could he re-fit in my pre-booked delivery."
"Beware if you need invoice to claim the cost !!! Nothing wrong with relocation service - "mantass "-company itself. It's issue with Anyvan which took deposit money but refused to give proper invoice - stating impossible to amend. Anyvan took 30% of booking cost in their pocket - but invoice didn't include what date is the relocation, from where to where, how much was left to pay. Second invoice from relocaiton company " Mantass " didn't also state how much was given, it showed the remaing balance. It looked like 2 seperate invoice. As the result, my employer refused to pay booking fees ( as it didn't include any other data apart from £54). Be ware or book to company directly."
"Decided halfway down the stairs to disassemble the wardrobe. And then charged extra for taking longer. And then refused to discuss scuffing and paint damage because it wasnt wrapped in brown paper."
"The service was ok. The mover contacted us very late, Very disappointed on the professionalism."
ANYVAN is rated 3.57 based on 515 reviews