ANYVAN Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend ANYVAN

About ANYVAN: AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Categories:
Business & Office
Business Services

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"Used AnyVan to move my car from Lincoln to hull Steve from car go came on time good comms and job well done"
"I think the idea is brilliant but the amount you take off in commission is scandalous!"
"They provided me with a person to collect the item I needed to move."
"It's great to have comparisons but if you are looking for transport for a number of different items, say different things on ebay, its not clear on the emails which item the quote refers too."
"My van driver was excellent, careful, good communication, just perfect. However, I discovered that Anyvan's percentage was very high...you got £91, my driver £135. Is it really necessary to take such a large percentage? Van driving is not an easy way to make a living."
ANYVAN is rated 3.68 based on 483 reviews