ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Most unhappy with anyvan. Pleasant enough removal men. Damage done to my two oak wardrobes and the driver took photos and said he would let the office know. I heard nothing from them and had been very busy moving house. As I don’t phone myself within the 7 day period I have absolutely no comeback and am
Left with my damaged items to repair myself. So I do advise taking insurance in future but I will not be using anyvan again
Used AnyVan to move my car from Lincoln to hull Steve from car go came on time good comms and job well done
I think the idea is brilliant but the amount you take off in commission is scandalous!
They provided me with a person to collect the item I needed to move.
It's great to have comparisons but if you are looking for transport for a number of different items, say different things on ebay, its not clear on the emails which item the quote refers too.
My van driver was excellent, careful, good communication, just perfect.
However, I discovered that Anyvan's percentage was very high...you got £91, my driver £135. Is it really necessary to take such a large percentage? Van driving is not an easy way to make a living.
ANYVAN is rated 3.17 based on 650 reviews