ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
I have used Anyvan for a few years now. However, this time was different. I had listed the items to be loaded onto the van and expected that they would take other smaller not listed as they have done previously, but no these two did not, they stuck firmly to the actual items listed. Therefore I had to make two journeys back to collect the items that they wouldn't take. Not impressed!
On the morning of the removal the two man team arrived on time, the mode of transport was a van for transporting horses, but hey ho it is Any Van. Not sure that it was very clean as my furniture was very dirty when I arrived at my new property. The loading of the van was completed quickly and efficiently. The people purchasing my property also used Any Van and they arrived at my property before I was ready to leave asking to unload the furniture. I was not very happy about this but felt pressured into doing so. Apparently they had another job elsewhere which was timed. Also on the day of moving I received a phone call from Any Van to inform me that there is a cost of £40.00 per hour if they have to wait any long than half an hour, this should be mentioned when you are booking but is no doubt buried in the small print somewhere. I did incurr additional costs as with house moves there tends to be delays before the monies are transferred, you have no option but to pay. Would I use Any Van again, probably not, I would prefer to use a more professional moving firm.
The good: Anyvan wins for price. We were as specific as possible about what we were loading, but within the 48 hour time limit we had a friend offer us a nice office chair so we contacted Anyvan to see if we could add it. They said it was up to the driver - the driver had no problem taking it, which was great! The driver tracking worked really well. The driver and assistant loading everything and dropped it off without incident (slowly but we didn't have to pay by the hour). We thought everything had gone well until we started unpacking, leading to the bad: * Coffee table had gouges in the wood like it was packed next to things other than boxes with no protection (we weren't the only flat Anyvan was moving in that load) * Television had plug snapped. I'm not even sure how that's possible. * Fragile boxes were unloaded upside down! We contacted customer service and had a rather hostile response - we didn't even want money for the items, just to make sure it didn't happen to anyone else! They refused to even listen to us, just telling us we can't get money back because we didn't make the claim fast enough. We didn't want money back! They told us that anything the driver damaged was our fault for not packing it correctly. I'm not sure how we could have "packed" our coffee table so they didn't gouge it - I guess they expect all the furniture to be wrapped in bubble wrap so they don't have to be careful arranging it in the truck, and we have never had a mover damage a television before but apparently Anyvan stated that was our fault too. So buyer beware. I have seen a lot of complaints on here about gouged furniture. Anyvan is the cheapest out there but it's a roll of the dice if your stuff makes it undamaged. If you can *completely* idiot-proof your furniture you should be fine to go with them and save some money.
Good and prompt service. I liked the driver tracking option as well. Although the already high quoted price mysteriously gone up with a tenner upon finalising my order.
Most unhappy with anyvan. Pleasant enough removal men. Damage done to my two oak wardrobes and the driver took photos and said he would let the office know. I heard nothing from them and had been very busy moving house. As I don’t phone myself within the 7 day period I have absolutely no comeback and am Left with my damaged items to repair myself. So I do advise taking insurance in future but I will not be using anyvan again
Used AnyVan to move my car from Lincoln to hull Steve from car go came on time good comms and job well done
I think the idea is brilliant but the amount you take off in commission is scandalous!
They provided me with a person to collect the item I needed to move.
It's great to have comparisons but if you are looking for transport for a number of different items, say different things on ebay, its not clear on the emails which item the quote refers too.
My van driver was excellent, careful, good communication, just perfect. However, I discovered that Anyvan's percentage was very high...you got £91, my driver £135. Is it really necessary to take such a large percentage? Van driving is not an easy way to make a living.
ANYVAN is rated 3.15 based on 1,079 reviews