ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Anyvan lost a dining chair in transit. They were unhelpful in investigating the loss and are not insured for any single item losses so would not offer any compensation. Their response is posted below:
I couldn't unpack all of my boxes straight away as I am not that mobile. Once I had unpacked, noticed that my Microsoft Surface Pro was missing. I searched all over and checked with previous location and was nowhere to be found. Because I didn't report it within 7 days, apparently it's my fault. Be very careful/vigilant when using this company and Lock/firmly secure all boxes. Double check all contents asap or if you can't, get help to do it!!!
No fuss no hassle easy to arrange and fantastic efficient service
Total nightmare. Wish I had read these reviews before using a Anyvan. I was told a 9am pick up. It’s now 3:20 pm and no one can get hold of the driver. Told it’s impossible to be allocated a new one. I will keep you all updated as to if the mystery man turns up!
Charged us for items and services not received. Driver 2 hours late. Charged us for bubble wrap and boxes THEY DID NOT BRING. Pressured us to 'pay them extra in cash' to get around the company. Then intimidated and forced us to approve an extra payment WE DID NOT AGREE WITH in order to get my items out of their van. DISGUSTING!! HUGE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE TO MY ITEMS AS WELL! I sent over 20 photos of my damaged items to this company AND NO RESPONSE OR CARE! Booking number: AV 703 1512 UPDATE! STILL NO RESOLUTION EVEN THOUGH I PROVIDED PHOTOS OF ALL DAMAGE, SOME OF WHICH WAS WITNESSED BY MY HUSBAND AS THE MOVERS DROPPED MY ANTIQUE BEAR CASE IN FRONT OF HIM AND HE HEARD IT CRACK WHICH I PROVIDED THEM PHOTOS OF. THEY ASKED ME TO SEND DETAILS OF ALL DAMAGED ITEMS WHICH I DID AND OFFERED AN INSULTING SETTLEMENT OF 60 GBP FOR 1085 GBP WORTH OF DAMAGED ITEMS WITH PHOTO PROOF OF ALL DAMAGES AND A VIDEO TAKEN BEFORE THE MOVE SHOWING NO DAMAGE TO ITEMS. SCAM ARTISTS WHO DO NOT CARE! THERE IS ALSO A PHONE CALL RECORDING WHERE THEY CHARGED ME TWICE FOR BOXES AND BUBBLE WRAP WHICH THEY NEVER BROUGHT AND THEY ARE STILL REFUSING TO LISTEN TO THE PHONE CALL OR REFUND BOTH CHARGES FOR THE UNPROVIDED ITEMS. - Black Sinamay and goose feather hat - 350 GBP - Vintage Easter island statue - 235 GBP paid - Antique one of a kind bird statue - 60 GBP paid - Bookcases - 150 GBP, multiple damaged areas including crucial stabilization spots - Mirrors (3), one antique silver, 2 black and white - paid 95 GBP for all three (75 GBP for silver, 20 GBP for others) - Chip glass - need to buy a new kit to get this item, 20 GBP - White tree from John Lewis - need to buy a new one as branches snapped off, 25 GBP - Black tree from John Lewis - need to buy a new one as branches snapped off, 25 GBP - red, white blue tree bobbles smashed, - 20 GBP to get replacements - Small vintage Indonesian statues damaged - 25 GBP to fix/restore - Bear case to protect antique bear - 80 GBP WHEN I TOLD THIS WAS UNACCEPTIBLE, THEY SAID "As AnyVan is not in a regulated industry, nor are we a member of any trade organisations, it means we do not fall under the jurisdiction of any ombudsman or Alternative Dispute Resolution Scheme (ADR)." CLEARLY THEY ARE INTENT ON RIPPING YOU OFF IF ANYTHING OF YOURS GETS DAMAGED INSTEAD OF REACHING A RESOLUTION. DISGUSTING!!
Company says you can add items on the list the day before move but when I tried the system didn't let me. Ended up having to take Uber for my extra items because drivers refused to take them in the car.
Good reliable & speedy service. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Good reliable & speedy service. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again.
Avoid at all costs.My TV was damaged in transit and the customer care support refused to take on any responsibility. Go directly to a removal company. Please Please.
Where distance is involved avoid dealing with this Company. I found it a most " dis-jointed " organisation to deal with.
This was the first time I had used anyvan and it will be my last. Although I booked through them, they appear to contract the work out to other company's. That's fine except on this occasion my LED TV was damaged during transit and Any van refused to pay. Citing that there was no evidence that the television was damaged by the driver. Very poor customer service, very poor company. Better off going to a proper removal firm. It may be more expensive, but at least there professional
Excellent service, kept well informed and reasonable prices. Will use again.
The worst ever please avoid
Very angry. ANYVAN didn’t show up, we were left stranded on the side of the road in very hot weather. My mother has Alzheimer’s and my dog was also with us. I phoned their customer services and they didn’t care, I asked for my money back, they said not for 5 days would they refund. I had to find another firm who could help us as we were stranded. It took 8 hrs before we could start the journey home 150 miles away, we didn’t get home until 11.30 pm due to these bastards. From my experience don’t use them. 😡
When I first used anyvan I was super happy with the service that I had. However the second time will be the last time due to the inappropriateness of the van driver. As soon as they had packed my stuff into the van he was offering me a lift in the van and I had said many times that I wanted to get the Uber and he kept insisting. It made me very uncomfortable from that moment on. When we arrived at the destination and whilst he was helping me move things in I told him to leave the stuff in the hall way of the university accommodation but he insisted that he would move it in to the flat and into my room. When we got into the room he started to ask personal questions like my age and if I had a boyfriend. He then went on to ask me on a date, when I had tried to be nice and say I wasn’t interested he kept offering and said that he’ll buy me a car and get me anything I wanted. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable since due to the job he had my number and my address.
Drivers were punctual, polite and very careful with my possessions.
Anyvan have the worst customer service and have massive delays on delivering.
Guys who did removals were great ,unfortunately we had some damage and not heard a thing from them
Avoid this company like the plague they are a call center that employ a man with a van they are total ally unreliable, should have turned up at 8 30 came at 1pm they are unprofessional and untrained they didn't have a clue when it came to getting furniture down stairs and couldn't even get my sofa out of the lounge without me taking the feet and doors off it went in of when it was delivered new . I had a lot of damaged to my wardrobes and they didn't wont to know after the event because they told me I had no evidence it was done by the drivers i.e. pictures of before and after who does that obviously me in the future
The driver is very professional and responsible.
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 1,232 reviews