ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

it_service_account@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Hired to pick up a new dishwasher and deliver to me - it was a very expensive one pick up London and drop Brighton - he never turned up!!! He picked it up but I never received it and company was no help whatsoever!!!! Never use !!!!!
A very good site which found me a van and helpers very quickly for a job that needed doing ASAP with shop removal of everything including fixtures and fittings!
Scammers, con artists DISGUSTING!
Never use this company they conden my oap Nan I’m giving cash over and bulling her avoid
Wish I would've read these reviews before booking. I booked for a Friday slot (£265) foolishly expecting it to be delivered Friday. After hearing nothing I used their online "support" feature. ABSOLUTELY USELESS. 3 operatives, Amanda,Waydene and Gary couldn't offer any further information to what they were copying and pasting from the company blurb. CLUELESS Spent 30 mins holding on a phone call before I gave up hope of anyone answering. Nobody could give me an update but when I said I would cancel due to their incompetence it took literally seconds for this to happen and receive 2 emails confirming the cancellation and telling me the £265 was refunded. IT'S ALMOST AS IF THEY ARE USED TO REFUNDING PEOPLE RATHER THAN DELIVERING ON THEIR CONTRACTS. AVOID AT ALL COSTS TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
DON’T USE THEM!!!!! Rude useless man with a van. Unlesss you’re 100% on what you need to move there is no flexibility on the day. The movers harassed me all day & then wouldn’t even carry some extra boxes for a charge. Big full van and they barely carried anything. Awful experience. They didn’t give a care I was in tears, very stressful moving experience made so much more awful. Never again. I need to hire another van to take the stuff now. Waste of money.
SHOCKING SERVICE Customer service abysmal. Staff arrived smelling like they had been smoking something in the van, all over my new furniture. Not governed by any official body so apparently there’s no case to answer. In any vans book the customer is always wrong.
My OAP mother hired Anyvan to collect and deliver a sofa. She didn’t see that it stated ground floor to ground floor and she lives on the 1st floor. 2 men arrived couldn’t get the sofa in the lift, my mum said she would take the cushions up while they said they would try the stairs. She did this when she came back down they had abandoned the sofa in the communal area and had just…..left!!! Didn’t say a word. She was so distraught I called customer services explained the situation and that I would pay extra for them to return as there was no one else (she lives in sheltered accommodation and the residents are all elderly) The drivers had turned their phones off and couldn’t be contacted. Customer services we’re going to investigate and get back to her. She’s still waiting 2 days later. Admittedly my mother should have stated 1st floor. But seriously to just leave a sofa and not say a word. To say she was extremely upset is an understatement. How can you treat anybody like this especially someone you can clearly see couldn’t lift a sofa on their own. Makes me so sad. Job AV7382479
This was the worst company I have ever worked with. Definitely do not recommend!! They left half the furniture because they were not ‘dismantled’ when in fact they were and it was that their van was too small!! Customer service is the worst, no one has helped with anything and decided that nothing will be done.This company does not make sense ! They did not refund for items they did not take ! Also to add, the driver called in sick so the service was 4/5 hours late?! DO NOT RECOMMEND !!!!!
Motorcycle was collected and delivered on time with no damage and at a competitive rate. Communications with the driver were a little difficult, but not a problem
We bought a range rover sport WN10 KTF from SYNETIQ on 8th April 2022 and we had to hire a delivery company to deliver this car to us. The company we hired was "ANYVAN". We paid a total amount of £381 and the pickup date was 11 april 2022. Anyvan sent us the drivers details and phone number: MR PETER. He phoned us and took all the details about the car from us. He called us on sunday 10th april morning to ask for those details. But the delivery date was supposed to be 11th at 9am. Then on the 11th evening peter called us and said we can't pick up your car because the company is not releasing it. Then we contacted the company : SYNETIQ and they said we already released the range rover at 9.05am. Then we called ANYVAN to ask where the car is and they said peter didn't collect the car and they dont know anything about where the car is. The reference number from Anyvan we received was: AV7344893 PETER OR ANYVAN car hire are thieves!!! They stole our car. Do not trust this company!
Excellent service! Guys were prompt, professional and took really good care with our belongings. HIGHLY recommend.
We were moving abroad so we booked up in good time (about 5 months before) ,the firm we chose (I know I chose it) I would certainly not recommend. We were leaving the UK going abroad so we had to go through France with all our stuff and after Brexit you have to declare your stuff to customs. The firm we chose said we had access to their professional consultant so at least that would be a weight off our back. From the start the emails were a bit short and by that I mean rude, certainly not professional. There was a lot of paperwork to fill out and not being computer savvy and obviously not used to the paperwork for moving we were doing some wrong. Yes there was some examples but even so , it got to the stage that I had my wife finish dealing with him because I couldn't , he was seeming so rude in his return emails. Anyway we finally got it all correct, happy times ahead. About 2 weeks before we should move I wanted to make sure about the final payment details , when I asked for the details it was a different bank account that I should pay into and if it didn't go through then I should try different names (red flag time). It seemed very dodgy to me a, so I asked if I could pay be card instead, I was told no as they don't do that,it had to be by BACS (another red flag). I wasn't even getting an invoice from them. Okay, I will contact Any-van instead and get them to check the bank details are correct before I pay just to be sure. Any-van said they would ring me the next day , they did that and then said another day and I would know. I rang them after 2 days to find out what was taking so long just to check these details, the operator said they would contact the firm right then to check the details. When they came back after 5 minutes I was told the job had been cancelled by the firm because I hadn't paid, I didn't have to pay until the stuff was off-loaded in 3 days. So now less than 48 hours before we left the country I had to find alternative storage solutions for all our stuff. Less than 24 hours before the stuff should have been picked up I was sent an email by the firm to say the customs paperwork was now wrong and if it didn't get it sorted out then they wouldn't be able to pick the stuff up. So they had the paperwork for months and now its wrong the day before. Later that same day I had a phone-call from the river to say he would be there first thing in the morning. In short somebody cancelled or didn't cancel the job, either Any-van or lenyxu or Gareth the customs consulant did. I certainly didn't , in short they are all as incompetent as each other . Yes I did get the money back from Any-van tbh I cant be bothered to get the money back from Gareth because I don't need the stress in my life. Pickfords was less than 10% dearer to move it all in the end, how I wished I had gone to them first
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY CHECK OUT REVIEWS ON THEIR OWN SITE, Awful, blackmail, double charge, threatening behaviour. Say will call back and don't. Double charges. Office and removal men work to different things and say put stuff on and haven't No email address for complaints. Trading standards will get the email instead. Poor customer service, never answers the phone promptly either,
Highly recommend ,the 2 gentleman that moved my stuff were very good an provisional, everything went smooth ! Couldn't fault anythung
Very easy to organize the pick up of our car. The driver was polite, knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely recommend this service. Very good value for money. Thank you.
They were very helpful and fast, And it was a great experience
Knew when they were arriving as we had been pre-advised by email and then were able to track the van's progress. Were very quick and efficient to load the van and, when we got to the storage facility, knew exactly what to do in terms of maximising the available space as I will need to add further boxes. Could not have asked for more.
Very helpful and understanding.
Very accomodating driver