ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Total rubbish. Not collected my bike and won’t refund. Had the cheek to say I had to pay another fee of 50% of the first fee to reschedule. Don’t trust these people. Total con
Excellent service, easy to book and simple to use online, good price and polite and thoughtful drivers who collected sofa and chair from my house and delivered to my friend on given times on same day with no fuss ... would definitely use again and recommend for moving furniture and belongings from A to B.
The customer service person was extremely impolite, condescending and patronizing.
Brilliant service. Fast, reliable, friendly, affordable, what more could you want!
Use at your own risk, don't use for a house move, use somebody else, anybody... they were booked for 10-12 and didn't turn up till 15.40.. all my furniture had to taken out and left in the garden while I waited for another driver, customer service consisted of lies and excuses... I strongly suggest reading the reviews if you are moving house
Great service - prompt and polite. Goods transported on time
Excellent careful service, Marion and Nate were first class and beyond helpful
Will never use again, failed to deliver on the nominated day, supposed to deliver the following lunchtime, failed again, contact numbers for drivers not answered, customer service couldn’t contact the driver, an absolute shambles!
I chose anyvan due to the very high rating of the company on trust pilot however after my experience I will never be using the service again and I do not recommend this to anyone. I booked a move for almost 200 miles so naturally I will be feeling uneasy and hoping things are handled well. I was told on the day before that the van would arrive between 8-11 AM. However that never happened, the customer service was abysmal. I was on hold for a long time and had to get others involved due to not being able to get through. The online chat had the same generic copy and paste answers so eventually I called the number and was told the driver had cancelled and there were no other drivers in the area for the day until tomorrow. This is pathetic as there should obviously be a backup My Landlord wanted me out that day and I had arranged for transport etc which was pricy and that I had to cancel. If it weren't for a family member getting involved and helping me and negotiating with the flats I lived at, the move wouldn't have worked at all. The next day the Van came and took the furniture down. I was appauled at how badly the items were handled being shoved down onto the street and then into the flat and the very unprofessional attitude from the delivery men saying things such as "I would hate to live in a place this small." and very making inappropriate rude comments about the items and to me. Not to mention only one was even wearing a mask. They also complained about Anyvan and explained they were contracted and stood complaining about the company for some time as if it had anything to do with us. When phoning the company to complain, a family member was told that "from past experiences" they would not give even a partial refund of £50 as I paid about 400 in total. This would imply that similar things have happened in the past which is completely unacceptable. I have relied on this company and given them my time and money and I could never do this again. I'm baffled by the high reviews on Trust pilot as on other websites they are mainly negative which leads me to believe that the reviews are paid for or forged. Do not give this company your time, they are completely inexcusable. Use another reliable removal service. I still require a refund and if needs be will be taking this further.
Excellent process from beginning to end - the website was easy to use. The guys who moved the furniture for us were friendly, quick and polite. All in all I was very happy and would not hesitate to use again. The tracking feature is a nice tool, very useful
Great service!
Bought a fridge from EBay. They dropped it twice. Bust the insides and dented the doors. Offered £60 compensation. Fridge will cost £250 to fix and still have dents in the doors. Total clown service.
Brilliant service
Van driver was very helpful. Good quality service. Thank you.
Very prompt and efficient service. I was able to book at a short notice when all the other companies couldn’t offer me a removals. Very helpful and friendly customer service staff.
Excellent service: friendly, careful and efficient
The website needs to make it clear regarding waiting time for keys. £96 for 2hrs as I was at the end of a chain. The movers were efficient and courteous.
I am 62 with mental health disability, I find it very difficult to understand and follow instructions, also I get confused easily. I live alone with no friends or family so that means that I have to do everything myself. I went on AnyVan website. There are online forms to complete one of which I thought was to be used as a guide for a quote, so I listed the larger items and guessed how many bags and boxes there would be. I informed them of my mental and physical issues, I received a quote and accepted it fixing a moving date. I have been finding the thought of the move very distressing as due to my mental health disability I become emotional regularly. On the moving day I felt ill and extremely anxious. The driver rang me as they were travelling to tell me the time they would arrive. The driver and mate had a look round my home and after a lengthy conversation, in a foreign language, informed me that my items were not packed correctly so they were unable to carry out the move. I rang the company and explained the situation, the reply was that I would have to book another day and time when my stuff was correctly packed at a cost of 50% of the original quote? The driver (who was the only one who could speak, broken, English) already knew the outcome as he had spoken to his boss(in a foreign language so I had no idea what was said) I fixed another date and they left. I found the experience distressing and became quite ill? I had to change the moving date again because I was too ill to move, I had no strength or inclination to attempt to move. The move was scheduled for Wednesday 26/05 /2021 and I rang them to rearrange the date on Sunday 23/05 /2021 giving them over 48 hrs notice making the change of date not eligible for any extra costs. Finally I had to do my best to steel myself for the move? I received a call informing me that they would arrive by 11am, which was smack in the middle of the time slot. The Luton van was reversed onto my drive and out got two young men dressed in t shirts, shorts, trainers and one had a baseball hat, my impression was do these lads look like people I can trust to take care of my stuff? They had a look around the bungalow and upon entering the back bedroom, the English speaking??? driver checked his mobile phone and said you have not asked for dismantle things. What needs to be dismantled? The single bed that I had moved, fully assembled, into the bedroom myself? It would not be moved until dismantled, so I did it myself. At which point I decided my best bet was to hide in my bedroom? They had a running conversation in a foreign language which I found to be extremely rude and disrespectful. They loaded most of the boxes and then came into my bedroom where I was trying to practice the calming techniques that I had been instructed to do when distressed and anxious. Once again the driver consulted his mobile phone. He informed me that I had put two single wardrobes but these were doubles because they had two doors, I thought they were singles because they stood alone and not joined together? He then said because of my mistake he could only move one unless I paid extra for the second one? He then spotted two wooden fire surrounds and asked what they were and if they were to be moved. I told him that they were to be moved, he said they weren't on the list so they would have to charged extra or not taken? By this time my calming exercises had evaporated. I asked what list was he referring to and it was the guide that I had filled in for the quote? I told him that it wasn't a list of the only things that needed to be just a guide? His response was he could only take the things on the list and I had to pay extra for the items not on the list I refused to pay any extra, told him that I wanted all my stuff back in my home and I was going to get a refund. It took me fifteen minutes to on hold to get an answer, by which time my emotions were all over the place. The agent told me that the list I supplied was the inventory they worked off therefore I either pay the extra charges or only the items on the list could be moved. After her telling me the same thing several times and saying that it was my fault for not including everything to the list I finally broke down and told the lads to put all my stuff back as I didn't want to use this company. The woman kept telling me that it was all my fault and I would not receive a refund. Through a flood of tears I told her that I would sooner throw away £610 than use their company. All this from a company who associates its self with and supposedly supports a metal health charity. You should be ashamed because I am disgusted.
All I can say about this company is it is USELESS & INCOMPETENT. I booked them on Saturday 29 May 21, to pick up my new car in Oxford. I received all confirmation emails that this was being arranged, I received a call from an AnyVan representative asking me some questions and to let me know that the driver would be at the garage in the morning to pick up my new car. I made sure on the Tuesday 2nd June 21 with the garage that the car was ready and that AnyVan would be there to pick it up in the morning. Come Pick up day and no email, text or call from AnyVan. At 12pm I called them, after waiting 20 minutes for a representative. I was then informed that they could not find a driver to pick up my car. Now this was booked on Saturday 29th May 21 & a call on the Monday 31st May 21, so far so good, but on the actual day it has to be picked up no contact from AnyVan. Their representative repeatedly apologized, but could not offer a solution or any help at all, just kept repeating "We cannot find a driver". As I am on the phone to this USELESS & INCOMPETENT company, my daughter was on the internet searching for another company. So my question to this AnyVan is how come my daughter can find on the internet in 10 minutes another driver and your company who specialize in transportation cannot find another driver?? My advice to people who are looking go somewhere else, all AnyVan offer is stress and being out of pocket.
ANYVAN is rated 3.17 based on 1,121 reviews