ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Should you have fallen foul to Decembers data breach then please contact; https://www.irvingslaw.com/

The ICO have been informed and Irvings Law are currently taking claims.
BASICALLY JUST PRETENDED TO COME SO THEY CAN TAKE MY MONEY AS THEY DONT DO REDUNDS AND LEFT.

READ OTHER REVIEWS ITS THEY REGULAR PRACTICE TO STEAL MONEY AND NOT DO THE JOB.

PHONE RECEPTIONISTS WHERE RUDE AND NOT HELPFULL AT ALL. KEPT GOING ROUND AND ROUND HOW ITS MY FAULT.
Horrible service - AVOID! PAID 94£ FOR REMOVAL. THEY DIDNT CALL ME OR BOTHERED TO PRESS THE BUZZER AND LEFT. DO NOT USE
Had my bike delivered,no problems.The driver was polite and very helpful,would use them again
If you feel into the trap of using this bunch of cowboys, and used a credit card to pay, complain to your credit card company who will suspend payment. They will investigate and if they think you're right,, Anyvan don't get the money.
This company has suffered a Data Breach.
Email and customer passwords have been compromised.
Data and privacy policy is poor and obstructive. Have to jump through hoops to delete account, which involves emailing the privacy team and initiating unnecessary communications with the company. Especially poor after they have recently had a data breach. Account deletion should be a simple process anyway for the safety and satisfaction of customers, yet in order to delete, they require more data from you in the form of emails. After a conversation with management, they claim this for security reasons, yet compare this to other companies such as Facebook who retain more data than anyone and I see no reason other than obstruction for not offering a simple 'Delete Account' button in the account settings. Not great.
Like many before me, this company should be avoided at all costs - their online process is designed to mislead - yes information is there if you look closely, but be very careful if you do insist on using this outfit (AKA Bodge it and Scarper). I am sure Angus Elphinstone the founder who is probably far removed from the day-to-day activities would not be very impressed with the customer services and the poor responses to complaints that lack any kind of empathy. This complaint is not about the actual day of removal, its about the process that is geared to extract as much money from you through misleading processes and web site wording - AVOID like the plague.
Great experience all round.
Very professional, polite, punctual and helpful.
My family booked Anyvan to move all of our belongings from our home in London to Norfolk at a cost of over £1000.

We booked weeks in advance. We were completing on the sale of our home on the day of the removal and had to be out by midday.

7.30pm the night before the scheduled removal we get a voicemail from Anyvan - "the driver is experiencing problems with his vehicle, sorry, we cant move your things any more."

I had to stay up all night desperately trying to find alternative arrangements. I somehow managed to book somebody last minute but it cost me an additional £500 because it was so last minute.

The new firm couldn't get there early enough for us to be gone by midday. We managed to eventually get out by 5pm with our purchasers looking on as we desperately tried to clean the place with our 6 month old baby crying.

All in all, this was the most despicable service I have ever received. If you're moving a single piece of furniture then anyvan might be worth the risk. If you're moving house, then please please choose another company.
Very efficient, friendly service, regular updates. Highly recommended.
Used company for many years and used to be flexible for all issues. Very money grabbing and rigid in their way of thinking.
I bought and paid for job. I put sizes in box, but apparently not the correct box? It should not matter as all of the form is read by all parties. All boxes get read and I did not need to put in sizes as had never done previously. Covering their own backs so they did not need to refund for incomplete job.
Small amount of stuff that would fit in small room has cost me astronomically for short distance transfer.
Good job I will not have to be using in the near future.
Drivers arrived and only collected a third of my stuff. Anyvan refused to help. I had to book another collection. The two collections totalled more than when I arrived from Kent to the North West? I also had more than double the load then, and more than triple the weight?
Easy to arrange, efficiently carried out, good communication about time of arrival, personable driver and good value for money
I paid for two men to carry out the delivery of my items and only one showed up. I am being told I cannot get a refund because two guys did show up and completed the job. Apparently my eyes are deceiving me!

Please do not waste your money here, there service was terrible, the communication and the punctuality was awful. On top of that to be politely called a liar is very insulting!

I never write a review, have purposely written this review to warn anyone looking to use this service, to consider looking elsewhere.

I will continue to ensure this message is heard, so that no one else makes the same mistake that I did. The money I lost will be a sacrifice that I take to ensure that no one else makes the same mistake.

Disappointing especially during this time when we are all going through so much and having major challenges. I am asking for a refund of a service that was not carried out and that is well within my rights as a consumer. Breaking the law does not look good for your company and dismissing the consumer, the people who keep you in business is a very dangerous move and will falter in the long run.
The driver was very kind and polite. And took very good care of my belongings. Also he was on his own and moved me in horrible cold wet weather.
The communication was very good and I was updated as to the pick up and delivery. The delivery man was very kind as to help me with a heavy package which I could not have carried. Smashing service. Thank you.
Good service.
All went according to schedule. No issue with the delivery of my car. Also pleased that the call center was available also on Sunday evening to follow up my order.
Effectively and carefully with property
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 942 reviews