ANYVAN Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend ANYVAN

About ANYVAN: AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Categories:
Business & Office
Business Services

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Over a week
"Driver collected well within agreed time and delivered as advised. Only negative was that I was not contacted 24 hrs in advance of collection as I had been told so could not advise seller when to expect collection. Apart from that all went well and I would use the service again."
"Kept us fully informed about collection time. An unbeatable price for the move."
"Quick quotes from Anyvan brought us two hefty young men who moved our furniture effortlessly and with no damage."
"Driver was bang on time, had to work very hard at getting a sofa in the house. Polite and friendly, would definately book again."
"Good range of quotes, easy to use"
"The collection was made on time and both the customer and I were kept informed."
"Collected and delivered same day 225 miles at an excellent price!"
"Punctual and polite. My piano was delivered safely."
"Very efficient. Great customer service at all times. Prompt and polite"
"anyvan did not answer my question hence the lower mark. however the service by the driver and his mate was excellent"
"Very efficient and friendly service - and very good value"
"Turned up on time and were very helpful. Even took a few extra boxes in the van."
"I didn't have much luck the fist time I posted my add. I guess the deadline wasn't close enough. So I reposted it closer to the date "asap" and I had more competitive quotes then"
"Helped me find last minute moving help"
"good and timely service"
"Good communication efficient service"
"When the first person could not do the job owing to a change of date, anyvan managed to find another person who could do the job on the requested date."
"low cost, efficient, on time"
"The service allowed me to find the resources needed for a move in less than 24 hours."
"Though they arrived late having got the day wrong, they then proved very helpful and went above and beyond their remit! I would use these guys again and found Patrick a charming young man."
ANYVAN is rated 3.57 based on 514 reviews