ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Very good service
Drivers were punctual, polite and very careful with my possessions.
Guys who did removals were great ,unfortunately we had some damage and not heard a thing from them
Very punctual and very pleasant. But didn’t wear masks!! Other than that I have no problem.
Great service. All collected and delivered exactly on time. Drivers quick and efficient. Loaded 3 seater and 2 seater sofas and poufe in about 10 minutes!
On time & helpful & efficient
The guys in the van were 5 star, polite pleasant friendly helpful efficient and took great care. But, did find using the database a bit of a pain, especially the guess the weight of a rucksac of stuff and trying to log in an L shaped desk
Please do not use we are still recovering from This experience just awful left all out goods in the rain as had another job booked. We then had to move ourselves in!!!
All went entirely to plan. The two guys that did the move were polite, hard working and efficient.
Used for the first time and would use again. Moved my belongings over 5 hrs away at a really good price. Where were you 29 years ago when I was at university this service would have been perfect back then
Used Anyvan twice in the last 2 months. First one, the crew was delayed and quite slow but got the job done well and in time. The second crew set the standard for removals: prompt, efficient, helpful, polite, good at handling complications. So the variability of service marks them down but still a very good and reliable service
Good service. Made my move hassle-free.
Delivered. Better than parcelcompare.
My removal men Andre and Gigi were fantastic and went over and beyond to help me with a move that wasn't straightforward. They deserve a pay rise! Unfortunately the sales team failed to mention that there was a £48 per hour waiting fee when quoting ieven though I had indicated that my transaction was a sale and purchase and there may be some wait time and I had been looking for a fixed quote.. The follow up call from the lady who informed me about the wait fee was unhelpful and didnt look to find a solution. Shw kept repeating that the manager would only say what she says. I had to be quite firm. Michael the manager who followed up fairly promptly wirh a call later that day was very good. He was solution focused and recognised where the failings had been. He made up for stress that the sales team had caused.
Good service.
Very quick responses to my inquiries. Well organized! Used them twice and both companies used were reliable.
Friendly and efficient service. Got a wardrobe up a tight stairway though walls did sustain minor damage! But I am very happy with the service and level of help.
Quick simple and so easy to organise. Will use this service again
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 1,289 reviews