ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

it_service_account@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Friendly and quick delivery
Friendly and quick delivery
Perfect apart from I was charged for two items instead of one so not quite 10/10
Great service, will be using anyvan again for my next van delivery.
removal chaps were very helpful & accommodating. only issue was the office had advised them all furniture was on the ground floor - we wasn't asked this question at the time of booking......
Reliable and good communicators - they ran a little late but informed me in good time. They also persevered with a hefty sofa through a narrow door!
A service that can be relied upon, when needed. Very helpful drivers and well informed service. One aspect that could be improved is adhering to given timeslots for collections.
Slightly expensive and the boxes from their partner company were stupidly expensive. However, communication throughout was faultless and the two guys who moved me (Normande and ?) were prompt, efficient and quietly cheerful. In fact, they did a great job.
Very pleasant and hard working, arriving when scheduled and completing the job in good time.
Polite and friendly. Our removal was small and quick. I gave 4 stars because I had to chase the driver as I had not heard from them by 2pm.
Polite, friendly and efficient. No complaints
I really appreacite how easy it is to book a van even just a day in advance. I was moving across the country so it was quite some distance. If that is the case for you, it is possible the stuff might be delivered the day after, so be prepared for that possibility. In my case I was putting stuff in storage and as the van was delayed, it would have been closed by the time the van arrived. We agreed to re-schedule for the following day. I am thankful for the flexibility. The driver helped me a lot with moving and manouvering stuff which I am grateful for. Overall a great service.
Very good service
Drivers were punctual, polite and very careful with my possessions.
Guys who did removals were great ,unfortunately we had some damage and not heard a thing from them
Very punctual and very pleasant. But didn’t wear masks!! Other than that I have no problem.
Great service. All collected and delivered exactly on time. Drivers quick and efficient. Loaded 3 seater and 2 seater sofas and poufe in about 10 minutes!
ANYVAN is rated 3.2 based on 1,557 reviews