Jumpking.eu Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"Very pleased with this seller, fast delivery"
"Excellent communication, they arranged delivery date to suit, trampoline arrived as expected, was easy to assemble and seems good quality."
"Excellent product and fantastic customer service."
"The customer service was fantastic - very helpful"
"Prompt delivery, robust construction, one happy thirteen year old. However, be warned, I'm reasonably practical and it took me seven hours to assemble. Once the frame was assembled the rest was fairly straightforward, but the instructions are sufficiently vague on the frame assembly that it becomes similar to doing the baked bean jigsaw. Everything is well engineered, but the manual should be idiotproof. For assembly, in addition to the required tools I would recommend either a large quantity of alcohol or a straight jacket, or even both."
"Prompt, professional, personal and courteous service."
"I purchased a Jump King classic pod trampoline in July 2014. When we took the trampoline down for the winter we noticed that one of the upright poles had a split in it. When we contacted the company we had bought it from they contacted Jump King and advised usnthatbthenpole isn't covered under warranty and suggested we had used inappropriate force against it. The pole is there toehold the net in place and act as a barrier to children falling off of the trampoline and as such should be of a sufficient strength to tak an impact. The trampoline is used by an eleven year old.mi have been toled both both Jump King and the supplier Mad Fun that it is it under warranty and they will not replace the pole. I know have a trampoline which I fear is not safe as I do not feel confident that the other poles will to fail and cause a child to fall onto the ground. Totally unsatisfactory that such an integral part of the product is insufficient for its purpose. I would t recommend this product nor Jump King as they have not taken this matter seriously. Very poor customer service."
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.41 based on 616 reviews