Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Have tried to contact several times but no response
Absolutely appalling... item delivered was not as described, such poor quality and nothing like what was shown and advertised on their website. I emailed and was asked to provide photographs of the item, which I did by return and have heard nothing since. Being charged £100 for a trampoline mat that quite frankly has not been made to the standard promised is unacceptable and then to receive no communication once the complaint has been raised even worse. I would not recommend this company to anybody. It is a shame as this poor review could have been avoided if somebody had the courtesy to respond to my email... and please don’t use Covid as an excuse, emails can be answered from home.
I purchased a 42 v ring jumpmat for an 8ft trampoline with 5.5inch spring, after struggling to install the mat i realised you sent the wrong size, you sent a 49 v ring one instead. I emailed customer services 2 weeks ago with no correspondence whatsoever, I also rang customer services several times and have not been able to leave a massage as the line goes dead at the beep. I'm not happy at all and will be contacting your head office directly.
Ordered replacement net and pad. Pad has a hole in it and despite 6 weeks of emailing I have had no reply. There is also no answer to phone calls and no way to
Leave a message. Will be seeking a refund.
Two products were order but only one item received which was neither of the items ordered! The customer service answer machine doesn't not allow for a message to be left and I am still awaiting an answer to an email sent six days ago notifying about the error and asking for how it will be rectified.
Very fast at taking my order, money and posting the item to me.
Appalling at after-sales service though!!! Was sent the wrong Trampoline Mat and have tried calling 4 times to be greeted by answering machine that DOESNT let you leave a message. Have sent 4 emails and had no response... No contact at all.
Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!
No reply to emails, no way to leave a voicemail... I've been trying to contact you for 8 weeks now. Very poor service as needing replacement parts (again) for a trampoline.
Really unimpressed! The trampoline arrived in four boxes so assumed we had it all but we have no trampoline base and no net so the trampoline is useless without these parts. Can’t get through on the phone line, just cuts to answer message and then you can’t leave a message and no reply to my email even though it says full service is still operating. I would just like to get the missing parts of the trampoline as it’s more days wasted with my four children not being able to bounce and use up their energy!
This is my 3rd Jumpking trampoline and I received it about 3 weeks ago. It turned up with 1missing part and damage to the net.
I have tried to contact jumpking multiple times via email, helpline and message service and no reply!!! I understand during covid 19 businesses have reduced service’s but if you carrying selling a product you should provide some sort of customer service unfortunately jumpking.eu has not.
I feel letdown and frustrated that I have purchased a trampoline and it’s turned up damaged and can not get hold of jumpking customer service To resolve the problem.
In future I will shop elsewhere for my products..
I received my trampoline over 3 weeks ago now and on erecting it I found one part missing and 3 holes in the net! I have tried to contact the customer services via email and phone, and there online message service multiple times and have had no response!!!! This is my 3rd jumpking trampoline the others have always been strong and good quality,
Unfortunately the zero customer service this time round I feel let down and frustrated that I haven’t received service I paid for and I will in future go elsewhere. I do understand covid 19 has effected all businesses but if a company carry’s on selling items they should also provide at least a basic level of customer service unfortunately jumpking has not.
I hope this review helps others
Luke Boswell
Very pleased with this seller, fast delivery
Excellent communication, they arranged delivery date to suit, trampoline arrived as expected, was easy to assemble and seems good quality.
Solid, safe feeling well made trampoline
One of the only providers with any stock of “training” level trampolines for serious gymnasts.
Prompt despatch, decent price, good quality product (not so much the weather cover)
Really quick service
I am Really disappointed the order i received is not the same one i placeed.
so please if you charged a lot from customer please send the right order.
its waste the pole for my trampoline
Wrong size springs sent so I emailed the individual listed on my invoice. Have received one email in two weeks and still waiting for confirmation of replacement. Terrible customer service
I PURCHASED A REPLCEMENT NET JUST BEFORE LOCKDOWN WHEN IT CAME IT IS TO SHORT FOR OUR TRAMPOLINE SEVERAL MESSAGES SENT TO ASK IF I CAN RETURN IT AND NO RESPONCE VERY DISSAPONINTED
Ordered replacement net for 15x10’ oval trampoline. Quick delivery, good net. Very efficient service.
Absolutely appalling experience. Defective and broken parts delivered and 4 weeks on still not sorted. No one at customer services answers calls or emails. Avoid at all costs.
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.17 based on 1,268 reviews