Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 15th March 2020
Jumpking.eu 2 star review on 12th May 2019
Amveer Johal
Jumpking.eu 4 star review on 11th May 2017
Marilyn Francis
More Photos & Videos
I purchased a 42 v ring jumpmat for an 8ft trampoline with 5.5inch spring, after struggling to install the mat i realised you sent the wrong size, you sent a 49 v ring one instead. I emailed customer services 2 weeks ago with no correspondence whatsoever, I also rang customer services several times and have not been able to leave a massage as the line goes dead at the beep. I'm not happy at all and will be contacting your head office directly.
Ordered replacement net and pad. Pad has a hole in it and despite 6 weeks of emailing I have had no reply. There is also no answer to phone calls and no way to
Leave a message. Will be seeking a refund.
Two products were order but only one item received which was neither of the items ordered! The customer service answer machine doesn't not allow for a message to be left and I am still awaiting an answer to an email sent six days ago notifying about the error and asking for how it will be rectified.
Very fast at taking my order, money and posting the item to me.
Appalling at after-sales service though!!! Was sent the wrong Trampoline Mat and have tried calling 4 times to be greeted by answering machine that DOESNT let you leave a message. Have sent 4 emails and had no response... No contact at all.
Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!
No reply to emails, no way to leave a voicemail... I've been trying to contact you for 8 weeks now. Very poor service as needing replacement parts (again) for a trampoline.
Really unimpressed! The trampoline arrived in four boxes so assumed we had it all but we have no trampoline base and no net so the trampoline is useless without these parts. Can’t get through on the phone line, just cuts to answer message and then you can’t leave a message and no reply to my email even though it says full service is still operating. I would just like to get the missing parts of the trampoline as it’s more days wasted with my four children not being able to bounce and use up their energy!
This is my 3rd Jumpking trampoline and I received it about 3 weeks ago. It turned up with 1missing part and damage to the net.
I have tried to contact jumpking multiple times via email, helpline and message service and no reply!!! I understand during covid 19 businesses have reduced service’s but if you carrying selling a product you should provide some sort of customer service unfortunately jumpking.eu has not.
I feel letdown and frustrated that I have purchased a trampoline and it’s turned up damaged and can not get hold of jumpking customer service To resolve the problem.
In future I will shop elsewhere for my products..
I received my trampoline over 3 weeks ago now and on erecting it I found one part missing and 3 holes in the net! I have tried to contact the customer services via email and phone, and there online message service multiple times and have had no response!!!! This is my 3rd jumpking trampoline the others have always been strong and good quality,
Unfortunately the zero customer service this time round I feel let down and frustrated that I haven’t received service I paid for and I will in future go elsewhere. I do understand covid 19 has effected all businesses but if a company carry’s on selling items they should also provide at least a basic level of customer service unfortunately jumpking has not.
I hope this review helps others
Luke Boswell
Very pleased with this seller, fast delivery
Excellent communication, they arranged delivery date to suit, trampoline arrived as expected, was easy to assemble and seems good quality.
We love the trampoline however part of the cover is missing it’s foam protection inside. I have tried calling and emailing however have not heard anything back from jumpking YJ Europe who I was told to email for covers.
Thanks
Trampoline is perfect kids love it to other customers don't worry your product will arrive so give jumpking a little patience during this difficult time a I worried a little bit but worried over nothing there a great company
Great service from Jump King. Ordered and it arrived 3 days later. Bought the inground trampoline which is really well made. Instructions are very easy to follow and it only took just under an hour to put together. Took a day or so to dig out though! Great product and service from Jumpking. Thank You.
Havevsentban email to this company and they have not replied. Very poor customer service
I ordered a 14ft trampoline was high arrived rather quickly which was good. Unfortunately one of the parts is wrong so we have built half of it but can’t complete it. I have tried ringing and emailed 3 times but no one has got back to me. I now have 4 sad children as they can’t go on the trampoline. Very very disappointed
I ordered a product & immediately realised it was an error, within minutes I cancelled, I emailed everyday & tried to call, still no response & the product was dispatched & money was taken, I continued to email everyday, they product turned up & the delivery driver returned for me as I explained the situation, I have continued to have no response & now had an email asking for a review as my opinion matters... I will email one more time then I will be contact Barclaycard as this is disgusting customer service
I am reluctant to leave a negative review, especially with the current COVID-19 situation, but feel I have no choice. I ordered a replacement trampoline bounce pad on 21st March, money was taken 23rd March. I am still waiting for the item even though lots of other reviewers say their items have arrived. I have emailed 4 times but received no reply to any of them. Very, very disappointed.
Excellent product and fantastic customer service.
The customer service was fantastic - very helpful
Prompt delivery, robust construction, one happy thirteen year old. However, be warned, I'm reasonably practical and it took me seven hours to assemble. Once the frame was assembled the rest was fairly straightforward, but the instructions are sufficiently vague on the frame assembly that it becomes similar to doing the baked bean jigsaw. Everything is well engineered, but the manual should be idiotproof. For assembly, in addition to the required tools I would recommend either a large quantity of alcohol or a straight jacket, or even both.
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.22 based on 1,005 reviews