Jumpking.eu Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

How would you rate Jumpking.eu ?

"Great easy website to use so happy with my items"
"Send a lengthy email via their contact page on the 23rd Aug explaining some concerns I have about springs snapping on my Jumpking within weeks of use, but they've failed to respond. It's now the 6th September and I've not managed to get a written response. Reading reviews here, it seems I'm not the only one to experience the silent treatment when there's a product failure."
"Excellent service, descriptions really good so you know your buying the right thing, received within days, would definitely use again."
"Ordered new net. Sent the wrong one. When I queried it I was told that I’d ordered the wrong one, despite ordering the same code that was on the old net. They’ve since updated the website apparently but still told me it was my fault and I had to pay postage twice to get the right net!"
"Ordered a 6x9 trampoline. Good product at a reasonable price. Delivery was super fast. Overall very happy."
"Excellent service with help buying exactly right replacement trampoline net. Quick delivery too. First class"
"A very quick delivery - great customer service."
"Perfect service, our trampoline has now been refurbished with a new net and pad at far less than buying elsewhere online."
"Loving the canopy and it fits my Argos brand of trampoline (10”) perfectly. I went for the blue with yellow stars model, my children love it, it keeps leafs out which means I don’t need to clean it every time the kids want to play. Personally I would have preferred a more “boring “ colour such as dark green, to match my garden furniture, but that is me, my children are very pleased with it as it is, so I’m too."
"Finding and ordering the part for our trampoline was straight forward on the website. Dispatch and delivery was fast and the item was superb and there were regular communications with regards how our order was progressing. I now have two happy children again! Overall, very pleased with the transaction as a whole and would definitely use again."
"An excellent and fun canopy for my granddaughter’s trampoline. Keeps the leaves out and mess from pigeons."
"Very pleased with the quality of castle and prompt delivery."
"i already emailed 3x, no one reaction! i bought a safteynet 3y ago, the trampoline is inside, not in use, from oct until april, and my kids just fell trough the net, on there head!!!! saftey! it is just the worst quality i have ever bought for that price! it is not a cheap thing!"
"Very helpful company helped me find the right spare parts for our Jumpking trampoline. The parts were delivered very quickly."
"Kids absolutely love it, thank you Jumpking!"
"Bit disappointed with the trampoline - not very bouncy. Very easy to assemble, delivered quickly (although delivery driver refused to help me get it into the garden)"
"Amazing customer service Amanda went above and beyond the call of duty to resolve issues with the delivery companies. Very, very happy with our circus trampoline tent, much better quality than I had hoped for, works well and looks great. Will definitely use this company again as service is great. Thanks again."
"Assembled easily and the trampoline is perfect for my Grandson"
"Very easy to order and quick delivery."
"Delivered quickly and efficiently. Great product at reasonable price."
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.37 based on 463 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!