Jumpking.eu Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

How would you rate Jumpking.eu?

Verified Buyer

Easy to order, speedy delivery, good product
Frank Bruyninckx

TopπŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ‘Œ
Thanks for all de fun!!
Look foto 2 > just A detail Made by myself
Verified Buyer

I was new to this site- I ordered a fire station tent for my grandson but did'nt receive any confirmation.
After emailing them to confirm my order was being dealt with, I received an email apologising and confirming.
The goods were dispatched the same day - really pleased with the service.
Verified Buyer

The playhouse is easy toput up.It is attractive and sturdy.My grandchildren love playing in it.
Stephen Copley
Verified Buyer

Ordered replacement poles easily from the website and they arrived within three days. very good service and would recommend
Jason Humphreys
Verified Buyer

the quality of the product was poor....and nothing like the original I purchased with the trampoline. Shame on JumpKing for selling 'replacement' parts which are nothing like the originals.....its not as if it was cheap either!
Verified Buyer

Helpful phone support to get replacement net for 3 year old trampoline.

It is a rip off.
Verified Buyer

Love my new trampoline and so does my daughter!
The only thing she wanted to come home from her first day at school for.
I found it ok to assemble it on my own, though I am sure it would have been quicker with 2 people.
The instructions are sometimes not exactly right, but you can work out what to do.
Verified Buyer

Amazing service - delivered next day!!!! Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

The Zorb trampoline is a fantastic product, it is very well built and provides value for money. However I have deducted a "star" as the build is problematic and the instructions are poor. The suggested approach to put the netting and poles in place simply does not work. We devised an alternative method which did work effectively and only took 10 minutes.
Verified Buyer

Really helpful staff and speedy delivery
Rachel Shipp
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, good description of netting for the trampoline, arrived on the date stated, easy to put on and fits perfectly.
Verified Buyer

This is our 2nd jumpking trampoline. The first lasted 8 years and was used constantly therefore we have chosen jumpking again. Looks great and bounces well!
Julie Mcmahon
Verified Buyer

Bought the 'gingerbread' play house. Good quality product at a reasonable price delivered very quickly indeed.

My son loves it
Andy Munn
Verified Buyer

Really hard part to find for our trampoline, but we found it here, and I now have two very happy children. Thank you.
Sue Ramage

Fast efficient service
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and great bargain but bit disappointed with box packaging as mushroom plattent was a present and once opened package to wrap the box inside was filthy and ripped! Inside good s fine
Susan Kempster
Verified Buyer

The service was super quick and extremely helpful and informative
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.37 based on 332 reviews