Jumpking.eu Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

How would you rate Jumpking.eu?

Jean-Marc Halm
Verified Reviewer

La qualité n'est plus au rendez-vous. Les montants sont de plus en plus fins. La protection tout autour du tapis de saut: de la vraie m..... .
Sans compter les montants pour empêcher une chute hors du trampoline: à mourir de rire !
Et pour monter le trampoline: un bordel !
Je regrette les bons vieux trampolines Jumpking du passé: simples, robustes, pas des pièces de toutes les sortes, faciles à monter et à démonter...
Maintenant, c'est le business qui prime on dirait, et pour dire le fond de ma pensée, je regrette mon achat.
Sans compter que j'ai besoin de la facture ce jour, soit 6 mois après l'achat: pas moyen d'accéder à mon compte!
Bref, on ne m'y reprendra plus !
Kelly Johnson
Verified Buyer

Your product and price were fautless but the fact you used the most incompetent delivery company in the UK, Yodel, to deliver your product was a massive negative to me. Ended up driving an hour to collect it from the depot after multiple mistakes from them. Its been a joke.
Dear Kelly, I am very sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with the delivery company. Yodel usually deliver our parcels without any problems. If you do wish to place further orders with us, please call and we will use a different courier to ensure you do not suffer the same inconvenience.
Best regards,
Amanda
Guest
Verified Buyer

Excellent service very good product would highly recommend to friends
Verified Buyer

Outstanding customer service. Very helpful and responded to my email with a call :-) Superb.
Verified Buyer

The goods sent are wrong and i emailed but got no reply.
Dear Sir,
Further to your conversation with Charlotte yesterday, once you have opened the package and confirmed that we have sent the incorrect pad, we will rectify the matter immediately. Apologies for the 24 hour delay in replying to your original email, we do try and reply much quicker, but it has been a busy time over the sale weekend.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Amanda.
Verified Buyer

fast delivery , great product ,no hassle . put up to see it as it's a Xmas gift looks amazing :) will be returning for our trampoline in the new year
Verified Buyer

Swift delivery and a good product. Fits over the whole base to protect the bed for the winter.
Jane Rose
Verified Buyer

Quality product and perfect fit. Great delivery will be buying again.
Verified Buyer

Bought a Jumking trampoline, which is excellent! Wanted to get a good quality full cover for during the winter. It is as described and fits perfectly. Should keep it in good condition for the warmer months.
Lisa Saunders
Verified Buyer

Jumpking as a company were really efficient and I got my delivery when promised, which was fantastic. Unfortunately with the cover we ordered, it is not waterproof which I had hoped for so my son could jump in all weather. Like camping in a tent. Since it's not waterproof, maybe it should have air vents as during winds it almost takes off, we've had to take it down twice in order to prevent it getting damaged. This is all such a pity as my son loves the tent itself. I suggest people look at other options if the reason for purchase was the same as mine.
Verified Buyer

Jumpking customer service was top notch - they responded quickly during online chat and sent further info by email. The trampoline bed was delivered quickly. I'd like to suggest some kind of concession for people with Autism Spectrum Conditions - who benefit so much from trampoline use.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service... very prompt delivery, would definitely recommend
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, speedy delivery, good product
Frank Bruyninckx

Top💪👍👌
Thanks for all de fun!!
Look foto 2 > just A detail Made by myself
Verified Buyer

I was new to this site- I ordered a fire station tent for my grandson but did'nt receive any confirmation.
After emailing them to confirm my order was being dealt with, I received an email apologising and confirming.
The goods were dispatched the same day - really pleased with the service.
Verified Buyer

The playhouse is easy toput up.It is attractive and sturdy.My grandchildren love playing in it.
Stephen Copley
Verified Buyer

Ordered replacement poles easily from the website and they arrived within three days. very good service and would recommend
Jason Humphreys
Verified Buyer

the quality of the product was poor....and nothing like the original I purchased with the trampoline. Shame on JumpKing for selling 'replacement' parts which are nothing like the originals.....its not as if it was cheap either!
Verified Buyer

Helpful phone support to get replacement net for 3 year old trampoline.

It is a rip off.