Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Arrived in 48 hours! Kids happy to be back in action on the trampoline! Thanks
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 12th July 2020
My daughter lives on the trampoline, so we occasionally have to get spare parts which has been an easy task.
Swift response to my web enquiry with good signing to the product I was interested in followed by speedy despatch and delivery.
good products at a great price
Love love the trampoline
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 18th November 2021
The lady that helped me when we had a wrong item delivered was really good and rectified the problem promptly
We ordered a replacement safety net for our grandchildren’s trampoline, it was difficult to find one that matched out three pole support (most seem to be four poles) but Jumpking offered this three or six pole version. The price was reasonable and delivery was as promised - quite quick. The net looks robust and looks like it will do a good job. Could have done with some instructions as it’s quite a tight fit but I worked out that we needed to fit it loosely all round and then gradually tighten each drawstring in turn to bring the net right down to the base. Very happy with it and with the service.
Excellent price and quick delivery, thank you!
Excellent service I order wrong item exchange straight away recommend
We recently purchased a second Trampoline Deluxe Tie Down Kit. We were very impressed by the fast and efficient service. Thank you.
Arrived very quickly
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 7th November 2021
The product purchased, a flat-pack greenhouse, is well designed and manufactured and is worthy of high praise. The service received from the UK company and its staff has been excellent, in spite of a vital component of the greenhouse having been missed out of the delivered product. The replacement was promptly dealt with and received by courier the day following my reporting of the problem. I would confidently recommend Jumpking to my family and friends.
Excellent and fast service, if on the expensive side (especially postage costs).
Very good item and very hassle free delivery 👍👍
I recently purchased a Jumpking rectangular 12’ x 8’ trampoline, with a basketball attachment. I was telephoned almost immediately after I ordered on line and it was delivered and constructed within 2 days of ordering. We have had an oval Jumpking trampoline for the past 10 years and it has been a really good buy. But this new model is far superior. My grandsons say it is better than any trampoline park they have been to. Equally, having lost their basketball net due to the restructuring of my garden, they are happy with the alternative provided within the trampoline itself. A win-win! I would highly recommend this Company for its products, it’s efficient and helpful staff and it’s commitment to customer service.
Boxes arrived damaged and missing parts which seems to have been due to all the heavy parts loaded into one box. Replacement parts received very quickly though. Assembly instructions were very poor/confusing with tiny writing. For what is basically a simple large mechano set, the instructions can be made much more simpler and clearer. Apart from this a great trampoline and the kids love it.
Great and easy to attach to trampoline x
Order taken efficiently, dispatched and received promptly. Thought that the postage charge was a little heavy!
Not great so far. Ordered a trampoline cover almost a month ago. I had to ask for the tracking information as it wasn't sent out. When I did receive it, the info stated delivery Tuesday 5th October. Still hasn't arrived.
Outstanding stuff always willing to help out with query Hi recommend to anyone
I was incredible impressed by the service. Items I wanted were initially out of stock but I was emailed when they were back in stock. Ronni was extremely helpful when I could not order what I wanted online. She sorted it within an hour and then when two items were missing from my order she arranged for them to be delivered ( the next day!). Dispatch and delivery was very efficient both times. Well done Jumpking and Ronni in particular.
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.21 based on 1,498 reviews