Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 15th March 2020
Jumpking.eu 2 star review on 12th May 2019
Amveer Johal
Jumpking.eu 4 star review on 11th May 2017
Marilyn Francis
More Photos & Videos
Great quality piece of kit, but very disappointing customer service. What should have taken no more than 3 days for delivery, even in Covid times, took almost 2 weeks! Impossible to get through as no one was answering phones or emails, (Covid does not transmit down a phone line or computer!) I had to rely on getting an answer on online chat. Which happened to be the same person I had emailed 3 days previously to enquire where my order was! You need to seriously improve your customer service urgently, or you will lose a lot of business.
The staff at jumpking were very helpful when we had a delivery problem which was entirely the fault of TNT the trampoline itself is amazing and well worth the money, very well made. thank you Harriet and Taylor
Excellent service from Jumpking, even with the lockdown still received a new trampoline bed within a week. Delighted with the service.
Great service, quick delivery. Item fitted perfectly. Thank you
Really pleased with this replacement net, it will definitely lengthen the lifespan of our trampoline! Thanks very much.
A replacement trampoline mat arrived quickly. But the quality of the mat is very disappointing. The spring connectors are not evenly spaced and therefore it does pull evenly. The stitching is very uneven and does not look very strong.
Hi Rupert,

I am sorry you are not happy with the quality of your trampoline bed. Please send a photo to us at customerservcie@yjeurope.co.uk, we will replace this under warranty.
No problems except that TNT messed up delivery but jumpking sorted everything. Good customer service! Good trampoline!
I ordered a 10ft jumpking trampoline and a circus tent (bazoongi). Both items went beyond satisfaction. My little one adores both, the tent is in my living room and it’s huge! Every time I try to move it my little one isn’t impressed so I’ll wait. The quality is far better than I thought on both items. The tent was very easy to put up but please check the size! The trampoline is now my little ones second home. I spoke with a lady called Amanda as there was a problem with the delivery company and it got lost but she was awesome and really went the extra mile when she didn’t have to. I was upset due to 12 weeks of isolation with my son who’s showing signs of autism so this was very much a needed product but she kept me grounded and reassured me throughout. It arrived 4 days late but not due to jumpking whatsoever and it was a bank holiday. It was built in about an hour and was straightforward although I did have someone do it for me however the instructions were clear and straightforward. I have now placed an order for some steps and a cover which Amanda did over the phone to ensure I got the correct product And they even waived the shipping fee for all the trouble even though they weren’t at fault. I cannot recommend the company or their products enough!! Thank you jumpking for making a real difference in my son’s development and for making the process much easier for me and for your kind words
I needed a new safety net, rods and foam covers for the supports. As our trampoline is about 8 years old, I needed advice on what to buy and was helped by Amanda who was extremely helpful. She sent links for the items that I needed and when I ordered them, they arrived in just a few days. Particularly given all the difficulties the moment, the service was fantastic, thank you very much.
Took 2 weeks to arrive. I tried to ring and couldn’t get through and there wasn’t an option of leaving a voicemail. I sent countless emails but no one replied. Communication wise, absolutely horrendous. The trampoline is fantastic though, couldn’t fault it. Easy enough to assemble!
Easy to order. Quick delivery. All good.
Fantastic, quick service. Brilliant product. The trampoline was easy to assemble and has already provided hours of fun.
Trampoline arrived fairly quickly. Happy with delivery. Trampoline is what you would expect for the money, green padding doesn’t sit well around the edge, looks very cheap, but suppose it’s not the most expensive one!!! Does what it’s meant to do and put together easily.
Product matches descriptions very well and great quality
Fast delivery
Professional service
The net doesn't fit. I've asked you to contact me regarding a return. But nobody has answered the email??
You delivered what I ordered, but I made a mistake with the size. My fault. But you could have given better advice about how to measure a trampoline mat.
Very easy to find part required & excellent speed to parcel delivery.
We ordered a trampoline last week which was delivered without any screws to put the trampoline together with. I have called and emailed on several occasions and am still awaiting a reply. Quick to take your money but not quick to help. Completely understand with covid 19 and all but on website, still showing they are working and are happy to help!!🙄 I currently four children waiting patiently for someone to send the screws direct.....when is this going to be sorted out??
Hi Amie,

I am sorry for the delay in dealing with your request. The screws have been put in tonight's post.
Arrived quickly and is as expected. Thank you
Order received quickly and looks fab!, thank you
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.21 based on 1,034 reviews