Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Arrived in 48 hours! Kids happy to be back in action on the trampoline! Thanks
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Really quick service
The instructions are terrible. One section didn't even correspond with the components we had. Also, one of the pieces is missing a slot for a spring and the red plastic cover piece on the ladder is split and broken. Disappointed as it cost a lot and would have expected a lot better. The trampoline itself seems pretty good but overall cannot recommend.
Good product and service. Unfortunate that you can’t purchase a replacement cover separately. Ours deteriorated but the frame was fine.
I guess we are all at that point where many of our trampolines are getting old and tatty. Although a slight realisation I can compare our tramp to "trigger's broom" the service from Jumpking was excellent! Firstly...who knows what make/model of tramp they have!? I don't, but thankfully identifying the exact item I needed (top ring) for my specific tramp was easy and hassle free. I bough it....and then the next day it turned up! It fitted and within moments Trigger's broom had had "three new heads and two new handles" and is good to go again! Very satisfied. Thank you!
A long delay getting a response after COVID Lockdown, but once picked up, service was excellent.
A little concerned that a tramp mat Ive paid £80+ for comes delivered as a budget item according to the label on the outside...plus only 4 rows of stitching not 6 as Ive seen on other sites now offering for a similar price. The mat also states it should be used with 6.5 inch springs for a 10ft trampoline (measured to the edge of the frame as advised) which I purchased (elsewhere)...they do not fit but 7" ones do...so not a great experience really
As described,quick delivery very pleased
Simple straightforward ordering or part from website - Was careful to remember that we had purchased it at John Lewis as this seems to affect which part will fit.

Delivery was very quick next day I think but by courier whereas I would’ve been happy with the slow are cheaper Royal mail had I been given the chance.

Overall very satisfied I think they are well-made products.
It has been really good customer service and quick delivery.
Was waiting for this kind of padding all my life it seems. Couldn't find it anywhere on internet. Then covid came and so it was. But luckily I saw the advert for Jumpking trampoline padding replacement and it fitted my trampoline perfectly.
Great trampoline however the cover
is a little too small for the oval trampoline
Top company with great customer service. In short a pleasure to deal with.
I have been trying for several weeks to make a warranty claim
Dear Mr. Howarth,
I am very sorry there was a delay in dealing with your request. We do try to reply promptly but can see this was not the case with your email. I can see you have now purchased parts for your wind damaged trampoline and hope is it back up and running soon.
In case of high winds, it is best to drop the net to the bed and put a tie down kit on.
I'm trying to return my item as I ordered the wrong thing... and no one is getting back to me about the returns process. No returns instructions were included in my purchased item.
Hi Alice,
Thank you for your email of 20.9.20 requesting a return for an item bought in error.
I can see that the return was accepted here on 30.9.20 and a refund was given.
Please call on 01473 747792 if we can help further.
Ordered new enclosure rope fantastic product fast delivery excellent service
Had an oval trampoline from them at the start of lockdown and delivered quickly all intact. Easy to assemble etc just took a bit of time. Really good quality and sturdy. Just bought a canopy for it as the pigeons love it... canopy good, easy to put together and fit. Great service and quality. Instructions are not that great but ok
Expensive but decent quality products and excellent service
Ordered a new trampoline bed online then needed to add an item so rang the office to see if I could add it to the order and the person I spoke to was extremely helpful and sorted out my request no problems. The trampoline is great too. Great quality.
Wow! what a fantastic trampoline.
Excellent company arrived the very next day after ordering.
Once the items were back in stock the process was quick and easy. Only down side is that contact by phone doesn’t seem possible at the moment, although I acknowledge that this may be due to Covid-19 issues.
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.16 based on 1,224 reviews