Jumpking.eu Reviews

Based on 1,572 reviews
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Arrived in 48 hours! Kids happy to be back in action on the trampoline! Thanks
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 12th July 2020
Ordered a deluxe ladder for my 10ft trampoline. Expensive delivery/shipping costs but non in stock elsewhere. No delivery date specified after ordering which annoyed me, however arrived the next day so that was really positive.
We’ve had our trampoline for more than ten years and it’s still going and can get parts, we initially ordered the wrong loop to hold the betting up that broke but the lady on the phone was extremely knowledgable and with description, was able to find our original model and send us a correct replacement the next day! Fab service.
Facile à mettre. Bonne qualité. A voir sur la durée. Livraison parfaite. Bravo
fast delivery and original quality product
Arrived very quickly after the order was accepted. Not yet opened.
The trampoline is excellent and very well made. This would have been a 5 star review if the instructions to put it together were not so poor. I recommend someone at Jumpking watches whilst one of their customers struggles with the instructions. About twice as much text is needed; better diagrams and some punctuation! It would be extremely helpful if someone put together a YouTube video to show the key steps and provide an explanation of what is going on in each step. I would still recommend the product as the annoyance of putting it together is soon forgotten - likely why nobody has done anything about it. Nevertheless the first interaction the customer should have is to feel supported through the assembly process. This is an easy fix so please get it sorted Jumpking!
Very good service.they help me to buy right net.
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 8th May 2022
Very quick to deliver trampoline but one of the boxes was broken to the extend the whole top of the box was open. When laying out all the poles we were then missing 3 so had to wait another 4 days well a week with the bank holiday to be able to start to build the product !
Hello, I am very sorry your trampoline box was damaged during the delivery and parts fell out. We resolved this as quickly as possible, having received the email on our return after the Bank Holiday, the missing parts were dispatched the same day as the email was received. I am sorry this delayed your use of the trampoline, we always try and resolve issues as quickly as possible, as happened in this case.
5 replacement springs ordered only 3 arrived in a Royal Mail bag apologising that the original packaging was broken by the contents and may be missing items. Update - Replacement springs sent through quickly with an apology, trampoline now back in action.
Seem very reliable
Order a spare leg piece for trampoline which turned out to be the wrong size. Disappointed that JumpKing offer no exchange service or any support with returns compared to other retailers.
Very good service
Excellent service fantastic product. Our trampoline was damaged during the storm our fault I called and had 2 replacement parts within days at a little cost.
Robust well made product with user safety in mind. Our kids and grandkids love it, and it looks good too.
merci pour l’envoi. délais globalement respectés. le produit a été monté ce jour et je dois dire qu’il semble être de qualité! on verra avec le temps mais ça a l’air d’être du solide. seul bémol: la difficulté à joindre la société.
All started well enough, my enquiry regarding the size of clamps being answered with a very detailed and helpful email containing requested dimensions. Opted for the large clamps and waited, hoping that my delivery would arrive in time for Saturday. I should add the estimate indicated it would. I believe it was late Thursday that the delivery tracking still showed not dispatched. I called to check the order, eventually getting through. I was advised along the lines of “yeah it hasn’t been processed yet because of a warehouse photoshoot”. Fair enough, the lady then advised she would message them to make sure it went out Friday. Now here is the weird bit, she said to me “one set of large clamps” to which I clarified very clearly that my order was in fact for two sets of clamps. With that agreed I thanked the lady and it was left there. Fast forward to Saturday, surprise surprise one set of clamps arrived. I wondered if there was a link to only the one set arriving and the lady on the phone….I will never know. Bit miffed, I then had to wait until Monday to call in. Spoke to somebody different who despite not being very apologetic did agree and deliver on getting some more sent out straight away. To rub salt into the wound the second set that arrived were , despite being the same size, were slightly different, better quality clamps. In fact, I wish I had received two sets like this. So in summary, not a terrible experience but I wouldn’t say it was good either. It would certainly make me think twice before ordering from Jumpking again.
My son put it together with no real problems. Its sturdy well made an my 7yr old autistic grandson loves spinning laid down. Swing easily unhooks to put away in bad weather. Lots of fun to be had!
The website is very easy to navigate, the feedback after ordering is good with the emails. Good tracking info provided to with good delivery service especially with it being easter weekend.
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 24th April 2022
Good service, good price for a great quality product. Delivered on time.
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 24th April 2022
Awesome swing. Good solid structure and a great size. Easy to move around once it’s up. The children love it. Really pleased with my purchase.
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.23 based on 1,572 reviews