Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
Emma Stewart
Emma Stewart
Arrived in 48 hours! Kids happy to be back in action on the trampoline! Thanks
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 12th July 2020
We were very excited to get the trampoline, but then quite disappointed that there were two springs missing so we than had to go through the hassle of getting them to make the trampoline safe.
C'est le second trampoline que nous achetons chez Jumpking. Le premier a servi une dizaine d'années pour une location saisonnière, le second pour notre petit-fils lorsqu'il vient en vacances. C'est du matériel solide et nous le recommandons
A great product and a quick delivery that was here within the time they quoted. I haven't had to deal with any customer services so can't comment here. The reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 is simply due to the product description as it came with the tie down kit so wasn't any real need to buy it separately - although I will keep it and use the additional ones as it is very windy in the garden so will use the additional anchor points.
Quick delivery and easy to use website. Just costly!
Great service & trampoline arrived promptly. Delivery driver was very helpful in placing the full delivery in the back garden.
My son loves it. The best we’ve ever brought and worth the money.
Only one issue with this item is not waterproof so no big difference with it fair enough keep bard's poop of.
Brilliant. Was so pleased to be able to buy replacement parts for trampoline. And got some great help from staff.
This was a perfect surprise for the kids- they haven't stopped using it! Quick delivery, very easy to put together (1 person 2.5 hours whilst no one was home). 5 stars
Easy service to use and delivered in a timely fashion.
Amazing service bought what I needed abs our trampoline looks like new - delivery was fast
I'm still waiting for my item
Amazing customer service!
I contacted the office to enquire on delivery lead times as I had left our daughters present a little late. They advised if I placed the order by noon they would dispatch that day. They kept me upto date and the trampoline arrived the next business day still leaving me 2 days to build. Easy to erect in circa 2 hours with good instructions and a quality product. An easy 5 stars on service alone.
Jump-pod 10ft x 7ft. Ordered online when I noticed these were in stock, and delivered promptly thereafter. Build was something of a mission, as we needed to complete on the evening prior to a birthday party, in a persistent downpour. Overall this took 2 of us 5 hours, with the rain (and need to periodically dry off) slowing things down. This thing is robust - the springs caused real problems, simply as they are so strong, and to fit them all to the (again substantial) trampoline base was genuinely hard work. Once complete and in position - this has proved a real "hit" with our 5yo granddaughter. She loves it and it is a big step up from her old "little one". As this is quite large, and is set up in a domineering part of our garden, I had chosen it for its subtlety of colours. Whilst imposing in size; by being all-black, (with just a logo and zip in yellow), it blends quietly into the garden and looks so much better than the gaudy and loud mainstream trampolines. In short, we are thrilled with this - industrial-strength bomb-proof build quality, spares are readily available, and it just looks terrific. I expect this will last for years, and I would thoroughly recommend.
Great trampoline which seems to have good safety features. Not too difficult to construct. Tie down instructions poor but system seems to be good once finished
Was disappointed that on receipt of the trampoline, bought as a gift for my grandchildren some of the pads had tears in and one of the springs was rusty. The company have replaced the damaged parts, still waiting for a new spring though, but still disappointed when buying a gift to find damaged parts
Customer service was excellent to deal with when we had a customs delay ( nothing to do with Jump King). A really sturdy and well made trampoline. The kids are delighted with it!
Welding poor on frame as there are gaps and 'metal spots' from welding process nott wire brushed before painting which may lead to rust in the future. Trampoline bed gas stitching that look wavy and D rings bent during fitting of springs, they are a very soft metal and pull out from plastic holders easily. Job looks very rushed. Delivery good. Kids enjoying it so that is good and it looks great.
Excellent ordering service and prompt delivery. Thank you.
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.20 based on 1,456 reviews