Jumpking.eu Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"Can't comment about the quality only the delivery which was good, because it is a Xmas present for our Grandchildren and therefore not used yet."
"The customer service was fantastic - very helpful"
"Great customer service very friendly and helpful. Product Perfect"
"Speedy delivery of trampoline, no complaints, kids love the new trampoline and shape fits in well with our garden layout."
"Got this trampoline for the grandchildren, the one they had was to big for there new garden. Was slightly worried about the quality but, should not have been as it is well made and would recommend this product. Thumbs up from the girls."
"Great product, easily ordered and arrived on time"
"Trampoline is great but one of the steps on thmy ladder didn’t fit as the end was bent, and some of the bolts are missing. So took some trips to screw fix."
"Great trampoline, feels strong, very bouncy. Not sure how to review a trampoline - it does exactly what it should and we have lots of fun. Delivery was very quick, great buy!"
"A great trampoline, great service. Very happy customer."
"Excellent product strong and has got good quality parts which has made two very happy grandchildren"
"This was a gift for our grandchildren ... took the parents (who are very practical) quite a while to set up... but having done so it's been a great success both for the family and all the visiting children. It's large enough to take 3-4 children and safe for little ones too."
"Terrible service. No delivery and no explanation. When they were contacted they changed the delivery date for each contact made. I cancelled the order. No refund after 10 days and I had to contact my credit card provider in the end. Beware!"
Dear Maria, I am very sorry to hear that you had a delayed delivery. I have checked our data base and can find no correspondence from you to say that there was a problem. I can see the trampoline was delivered on 28th September. It may be that you were not in when TNT tried to deliver and perhaps you were speaking with them and not us here at YJ Europe? We can be contacted on 01473 747792 if you wish to discuss further, Thank you. Amanda
"Exceptional service, exceptional value and absolute rapid delivery, I can’t recommend these enough! Been searching for replacement 12ft net and none came close to this price. Thank you."
"We have just replaced the netting and top ring for our 12ft classic jumpking. It had lasted well for 3 years in all weathers, but for safety it needed replacing. Jumpking were really helpful making sure I got the right spare parts when i queried it. I removed the old one and gave the mat and surround a good clean before putting the new netting in place. It looks like new and my son is well happy!"
"The patches are fine, as you'd expect, but £9.95 for delivery???! Shouldn't cost more than a first class stamp and a small envelope. Insanely expensive for delivery."
Dear Mr. O'Neill, The patches were £9.00 and delivery was charged at £6.99, which is the default price charged for all small items under 30kg on our website. As this item was posted rather than by tracked mail, I will refund £2.99 as posted items charge is £4.00.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Amanda
"I'm sure jumpkingis brilliant and everything but the product labelling leaves a lot to be desired...I thought I'd brought a 14ft trampoline with tent and was less than impressed to recieve only the tent. And of course it'll be me paying to have it returned. Not a happy bunny."
Dear Sir/Madam,

We do state on our website, in bold red type that these are Tent sales only and the trampoline is not included. The titles of all tents are their size and then tent, we do not mention trampoline. I am afraid it is not possible to show the tent without it being on the trampoline. I am sorry you were inconvenienced.
"Amanda was great when parcel delivered to wrong address, very helpful and understanding"
"Great easy website to use so happy with my items"
"Send a lengthy email via their contact page on the 23rd Aug explaining some concerns I have about springs snapping on my Jumpking within weeks of use, but they've failed to respond. It's now the 6th September and I've not managed to get a written response. Reading reviews here, it seems I'm not the only one to experience the silent treatment when there's a product failure."
Dear Sir/Madam, I am very sorry to hear that you have not had a reply to emails you have sent to us. Please send a copy of your receipt, if you did not buy the trampoline from us, together with a photo of the snapped springs, on receipt we will contact you regarding the claim. Please send to customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk or phone on 01473 747792. Alternatively please send me you name so I can find your email. Thank you. Amanda
"Excellent service, descriptions really good so you know your buying the right thing, received within days, would definitely use again."
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.36 based on 480 reviews