Jumpking.eu Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"It is such a pleasure to deal with Jumpking. Someone answers the phone promptly and is knowledgeable about the stock, helpful and efficient. I had to send back a trampoline cover because I ordered the wrong size (it is quite confusing that for a 14ft trampoline you should order a 14ft cover even though the actual cover size is 12ft). Even though we had opened it out and tried to put it on, it was replaced with one the right size without quibble and I only had to pay the postage. Strongly recommended. Thank you."
"Only just set up, my son loves it, It appears to be good quality, but time will tell. So far so good :)"
"ordered new spring cover padding and top pole, came in fab time & postage wasnt as dear as i had expected"
"Prompt delivery and replacement trampoline parts exactly as described and fit perfectly."
"Helpful advisor who told me which net was suitable based on a photo I sent. (The trampoline design had changed since I'd bought the trampoline and the new design of net clearly wasn't going to fit). Nets are expensive, but I would recommend, based on goid service and a suitable net."
"My daughter loves her trampoline and this is the 3rd safety net we have had to buy. It was easy to put up - although patience and time are necessary. However, I was a little disappointed this time as it does not have the same reinforced tube around the top nor the clips across the zip entry. Hopefully it will last as long as the others but only time will tell. Ordering online was easy and Delivery was very speedy."
"I think your advertising is misleading expected a trampoline and got a trampoline cover for the price of a trampoline"
"Ordered and paid for product. Then told they don't have it in stock and won't do for months. Refund has been paid."
"excellent seller quick service very good jumpking 10ft net fit perfectly thanks"
"Quick delivery and called up to confirm options before dispatching, very helpful"
"My second jumpking trampoline. The first lasted very well. Good quality trampolines."
"I have to say that I am happy with my decision to get the original Jumpking part for the trampoline. It has been a great purchase, and the original spring cover isn't too expensive"
"Delivery was straightforward and on time"
"Helpful phone line staff. Took me a while to find what I wanted using website, but got there in the end. Good solid product."
"Fantastic service. Very easy to place order on website and goods were dispatched and delivered quickly."
"Great service from start to finish"
"Extremely helpful staff, efficient and good delivery!"
"Perfect! Fast delivery! Exactly the trampoline net I needed."
"Very good service and prompt delivery. Helpful with returns too. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Ordered 2 poles. Only 1 arrived and it wasn't the correct one. Very disappointed."
Dear Ms. Wallington,
I am sorry you only received one enclosure pole. I understand you bought this in error as you have a Sports Power Trampoline. They can be contacted on 0330 0904 420. On receipt of the item, I will issue a full refund. Amanda
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.41 based on 613 reviews