Jumpking.eu Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

How would you rate Jumpking.eu ?

"Once i managed to overcome the confusion of being able to order on your web page... all was well. The trampoline was delivered when they said and the family managed to assemble it. Then they sent us a photo of all three grandchildren having a fantastic time jumping THAT made me very happy. If the web page was easier to use i'd give you 5!"
"The .eu site has the best price, but the service is friendly and efficient. Our order was delivered within a day of placing. Kids are very happy."
Paul Slade
Verified Buyer
"I have been looking for a suitable roof solution for our 10 x 15 Jumpking trampoline. This was ideal and now I no longer have to clear leaves, debris and bird poo from the trampoline or continually remove and put back the cover. It was also easy to assemble and put on the trampoline. I highly recommend it!"
Carol Edgar
Verified Buyer
"Very please with purchase. thank you"
"Order was cancelled due to lack of stock, wasn't informed until 4 days later when I emailed the company to see where my bouncy castle was. Not good communication."
"Went for the deluxe range, the extra springs, length of springs and quality of this frame make a big difference. Great bounce, great quality, speedy delivery."
Kirsteen Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"Website process was easy to order & springs arrived promptly by courier. Would recommend this company"
"Really pleased with the Children’s sleeping bag I ordered. Easy online ordering, fast delivery and my daughter was thrilled with quality, comfort and bright design."
Robert Manning
Verified Buyer
"They had an easy to use website and the replacement parts turned up as expected and early."
Joy Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with quality of net and surround which arrived very quickly, my only complaint is that I was not emailed as requested to let me know that the items were back in stock as I tried to buy them last year but were unavailable and was told that I would be emailed when back in, but luckily checked online just in case and found them."
Simon Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Very happy ....I think the net is an improvement on the original one. It also comes with new string to fasten it to the trampoline. Phone ordered and came within 3 days as stated one 8 year old very happy ovwr bank holiday weekend"
"The customer service was excellent, I order the 8ft trampoline but then changed my mind and wanted the 10ft and they were happy to assist and I received it the next day!"
"The people who answered the phone were helpful and friendly"
"Very good service but shipment to Switzerland to expansive."
Sharon Fernandes
Verified Buyer
"Great after sales service. Was missing a part after moving house and they were prompt to send it across. The first one sent was not the one pictured on the website but when I called, the lady was quick to identify my requirement and amazingly it was in my post received the next day. Thanks."
Stewart Abrahart
Verified Buyer
"Delivered very quickly Good quality perfect fit"
Timothy Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Item delivered promptly by courier and I was able to fit it quite easily. It has transformed my granddaughters Jumpking trampoline and it looks like new. They are already bouncing around again and are extremely happy."
"Ordered replacement netting and pads for trampoline - quick delivery, well packaged and good quality replacement"
Robert Chatfield
Verified Buyer
"Just perfect arrived in a couple of days fitted bang on no problems at all."
"I would like to upgrade my recent review as the company has now rectified the fault with the trampoline we ordered and we are very pleased with the outcome and their overall approach. The rest of the product seems to be of a very robust contruction so far. (It is being used on a daily basis)."
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.38 based on 407 reviews