Jumpking.eu Reviews

287 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

How would you rate Jumpking.eu?

Align-center">
Verified Buyer

all is good !!! however please have a french option for continental guys...
Verified Buyer

There was no instructions in with the trampoline and I had problems matching screws with holes which are still not matching but after taking 5hrs to build I wasn't taking it apart to send back.
Roy Jack
Verified Buyer

Purchased bouncy castle material had holes all over it and wasn't stitched properly in the corners did not inflate properly due to the damages
Marcie Appel
Verified Buyer

Ordering from another country and having it delivered from the U.K. To Germany was wonderful! Amanda went above and beyond helping me with my purchase. We're very happy with the product (trampoline canopy) as well!
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, quick delivery and the replacement net fitted perfectly. Appears to be good quality but to early to comment on its durability.
Christine Brute
Verified Buyer

Excellent and easy to use website. Purchased what I needed at a reasonable price.
Nadrew Yates
Verified Buyer

Great service. They had run out of stock on the item listed, but refunded and came back with alternatives. Delivered within three days. Perfect, thank you.
Arnold Whelan
Verified Buyer

I placed my order it was delivered very quickly, good quality fare price
Verified Buyer

Très bonne équipe. Envoi rapide.
Verified Buyer

Replacement surround for 12ft trampoline is great, but very expensive. For £60 extra could have had a whole new trampoline!
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery, trampoline is now fixed and I have happy kids 😀
Verified Buyer

Great product; easy to inflate; good price. The children love it!
Verified Buyer

Have not received the product
Verified Buyer

Product seems fine but the instructions are AWFUL! There are all sorts of errors in them that generally make the build process much more difficult than it need be. As an accomplished builder of flat pack 'stuff', I've never encountered such poor instructions. Please speak to whoever is responsible for them!
Val Jones
Verified Buyer

I haven't received my goods and have emailed Customer Service 3 times now and still no responses!
A. Barr
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery, robust construction, one happy thirteen year old. However, be warned, I'm reasonably practical and it took me seven hours to assemble. Once the frame was assembled the rest was fairly straightforward, but the instructions are sufficiently vague on the frame assembly that it becomes similar to doing the baked bean jigsaw. Everything is well engineered, but the manual should be idiotproof. For assembly, in addition to the required tools I would recommend either a large quantity of alcohol or a straight jacket, or even both.
Verified Buyer

Very quick good quality good product
Dominic Knight
Verified Buyer

Good service, prompt and gave value. Product (net for a 14ft jumped oval) though was not as good as original item less well made and less robust, did not use same fittings... a bit disappointed by that.
Ian Nicoll
Verified Buyer

Very pleased to source spares for my trampoline. Disappointed that cost is relatively high.
Sarah Daniels
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service, went out of their way to help me. Second time of ordering and quick delivery
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.36 based on 287 reviews