Jumpking.eu Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"Easy to order, fast delivery"
"Perfect fit for my asda trampoline 2012. Fast dilivery,good quality net."
"Delivery a little slower than stated, and system issue that required them to send out second half of order separately. Product absolutely great and customer service to rectify was spot on."
"Really pleased with the product. Easy to put together, well made and two happy little boys."
"Really quick processing and dispatch of our parts order. My daughter was very pleased."
"Expensive but nevertheless value for money I think. Hassle free purchase and quick delivery. Item isn't difficult to erect once you figure it out - Good quality and super bounce and loads of space for double and treble tumbles and somersaults - big thumbs up"
"Delivered the next day even after I changed the delivery address by ringing. Very helpful on the phone. Packaging all intact."
"Great service when ordering a replacement net and good price"
"Kids love it 😊 really good idea for playing as it gives you multiple uses tent/den/warmth/dry👍🏼All round Best Buy for us !!"
"Great oval trampoline, kids love it! Only issue was that I never received initial phone call to arrange delivery day, so actually missed first delivery attempt."
"Having phoned Jumpking to inquire about replacing some damaged parts on our trampoline, the sales assistant knew exactly where to find what I needed. I placed an order there and then and the parts were delivered swiftly. Great service!"
"Ordered net for trampoline and it fits and is perfect. Got the net in good time a bit expensive but still good."
"Good and helpful service. Parts sensibly priced but postage inflated."
Dear Chris, Thank you for your order and for leaving a comment. Our website defaults to £6.99 postage. For small parts we always refund £2.99 as we did with your order, for Royal Mail post charge of £4.00.
"We followed the instructions but still could not assemble the product properly. This means it is not safe for our children as the screws are not properly screwed and I don't see how it can done! My husband and I both tried for 2 hours!!"
Dear Mema, I am sorry to hear that you had a trouble with the screws on the bottom enclosure pole ordered. The hole on the bottom enclosure pole is smaller than the self tapping screw and will need force to push in and turn. This is normal, if the hole were bigger the screw will fall out. I will call to discuss. Amanda
"Delivered in good time. Quality product. Our trampoline is as good as new again."
"Excellent description online meant we could chose accurately. It arrived very promptly and has been fitted today. It looks good so far but yet to be tested!"
"Very happy with my purchase. Arrived quickly and is exactly as advertised!"
"I’ve used Jumpking for spares for our trampoline a few times. The level of service you get when you call is second to none. They always go above and beyond. I have given 4 stars and not 5 because they used Yodel to deliver parcels and they are useless. It’s taken 13 days for my parcel to arrive because Yodel are so awful."
"Excellent Delivery."
"Excellent service Amanda was very professional in my dealings with jumping."
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.38 based on 520 reviews