Jumpking.eu Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

How would you rate Jumpking.eu ?

Janet Hampton
Verified Buyer
"Assembled easily and the trampoline is perfect for my Grandson"
MARGARET WRIGHT
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order and quick delivery."
"Delivered quickly and efficiently. Great product at reasonable price."
Amir Zaman
Verified Buyer
"After having a short telephone conversation Jumpking agent gave me right advise for a specific spare part that I needed for my kids trampoline. Also the deliver was very fast and received the parts two days before expected date. Excellent service, thank you."
"It’s the best thing I’ve brought for my children.. they are enjoying jumping everyday on it and the house is nice and quite. Can’t belive it took 2yrs for me to actually order from jumping.."
Leanne Pearson
Verified Buyer
"The product is extremely expensive for what it is."
Kevin Michael
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed that Jumpking called me to make sure that I had ordered the correct items. Many companies would not take such care. So I am very impressed with them."
Leah Bailey
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with service, arrived perfectly & the item itself is amazing! My niece loves it ;)"
"Easy to find the the spares required, which were available at a decent price and ---delivered very quickly."
"Replacement Trampoline pad was delivered speedily, well packaged, great replacement product. Makes it look like new!"
Maria Backinsell
Verified Buyer
"Sturdy and well structured trampoline. Once you get the base together, it’s easy to assemble. Kids love it!"
Maryellen Watson
Verified Buyer
"First ordered one dec 2016 daughter loved it so ordered a second on for my nieces birthday well made and very sturdy definitely be making more purchases from this firm"
James Heaton
Verified Buyer
"prompt supply and easy to use website. Plus a quality product."
Steve Marr
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly staff on the help-desk who were able to answer pre purchase questions. Quality product delivered next day. Can’t ask for more."
"I ordered on a Saturday on the Jumpking.eu website but did not receive a confirmation email. I realised the customer services was only open from Monday to Friday but was a bit concerned when there was no confirmation email on the Monday. I phoned them and was told that the trampoline had been dispatched and I should receive it the next day. I had no tracking information, but it was delivered the next day. The trampoline was easy to assemble, I actually did it on my own, but with two people it would be easier still and half the time. It is a good quality trampoline, our 6 year old love it."
Dean Lucas
Verified Buyer
"I have contacted customer services for a refund with the following regarding order 100016219 and I am awaiting a reply and resolution.... Hi there, I had a card left by Yodel yesterday for my item delivered and written on the card is the word ‘Porch’ – sadly I do not have a porch and sadly I have checked with my neighbours earlier this morning and there is no sign of the parcel/package. I’ve attached a couple of photos of my house and the card left (feel free to check my house on Google maps – 26 Testbourne Road, SO40 8FE) but this has happened before with Yodel and items going missing that have been left ‘in porches’ or on my door step and it seems like it’s happened again yesterday. What makes this more frustrating is that I have paid £7 in charges to get it delivered (and not even next day as I placed the order last Friday) and ultimately I’m still without anything. Ordinarily I would ask if you can send another one asap but in my wife’s need for a trampoline tomorrow for guests staying we have had to go out and buy a completely new setup. Please can you investigate the whereabouts and if this was what was left yesterday then I no longer need it as I have had to resort to a different option. Thanks in advance, Dean"
Eva Bergstrom
"Quick and responsive!"
Jules Tilstone
Verified Buyer
"Great online customer service, proactive (identified I’d ordered two replacement parts that didn’t match the same trampoline), and delivered to France."
Neil Wallace
Verified Buyer
"I have had two problems with my granddaughters trampoline since she has had it and Jumpkings service has been excellent"
Alan Buckley
Verified Buyer
"Received my order to find second hand used parts included in the box. They were scratched and covered in mud. Contacted Customer Service, have yet to receive a reply."
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.37 based on 446 reviews