Jumpking.eu Reviews

238 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

How would you rate Jumpking.eu?

Verified Buyer

Very efficient service indeed. Everything went like clockwork from the order right through to delivery and the tranpoline is fantastic quality.
Verified Buyer

No problem in cancelling an incorrect order for a replacement net and ensuring the correct one was delivered in good time.
Holly Whittle
Verified Buyer

Delivery two days later than arranged and then no net. Not particularly helpful customer service support.

very quick delivery
Lucinda Eaglesfield
Verified Buyer

came within the time, lovely new net for our trampoline!
Verified Buyer

Product is good and arrived quick.Only problem was it is fitted differently from the original net. Rather than a fiber glass pole supporting the bottom they now use rope to secure. Could have given a bit more rope with the product as I was short by approx. 1ft.
Verified Buyer

We don't have chance to buy that parts in our country, so we are happy for that e-shop.
Verified Buyer

It was easy to find the right replacement product for a reasonable price.
Verified Buyer

Good products, prices and service
Rosemary Wilson
Verified Buyer

The Gingerbread house is perfect for Grandchildren and much enjoyed ,fine for use outdoors,and the cover easily removed in case of adverse weather conditions.Would fully recommend for indoor and outdoor use .Very easy to construct 5-10 minutes.Prompt delivery

Excellent service, quick delivery
Verified Buyer

Perfect size and strong quailty. Fits my 10ft Asda trampoline. Delivered very quickly.
Anna Wasik
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my order and price is lower than anywhere else online! Fast delivery no problems x
Louise Weston
Verified Buyer

Our 3 children love our large oval trampoline, which we have had for 2 years. But at the beginning of the Easter Holidays they split the enclosure so we ordered a replacement. Fast delivery and very easy to assemble. My husband was dreading this job but it was actually very straight forward. Lots more bouncing for them over the holidays and happy parents! Highly recommend.
Verified Buyer

The Jumpking trampoline is a great product, we bought the largest. It does need patience and better instructions to put it together! It has great bounce and feels tough.
Verified Buyer

Simple to order, but had to search for last time I ordered to make sure I got the correct part. It's difficult to tell exactly which part you need. Would be nice if they were labeled on the product!
Doug
Unverified Reviewer

Their service was absolutely excellent and delivery was very quick. Website was really good and the prices are excellent. There was a small error with my delivery address and Jumping.eu contacted me immediately and rectified the issue at no cost to me. Very highly recommended.
Catherine Gallagher
Verified Buyer

I would fully recommend Jumpking. They have been fantastic over the past few weeks. They rang me to check my order and I am so glad they did as we had ordered the wrong poles for our trampoline. They were always very friendly, helpful and their customer service was impeccable. Thank you Jumpking.
Verified Buyer

I've owned a Jumpking 10ft jumpod Classic for the last 10 years, so I knew the product is excellent. I purchased the 12ft deluxe this time as the kids have grown ! Best price on-line, easy to phone & speak to a very friendly & professional team. 10/10.
Roger
Unverified Reviewer

Good quality product, and excellent after sales service.
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.42 based on 238 reviews