Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Website really user friendly, we ordered exactly the spares we needed and it was all delivered promptly the next day!
Second time using jumpking.eu and the service provided was absolutely fantastic! Turnaround time was brilliant! Ordered trampoline poles on a weekend (following each of the storms) and on both occasions arrived on the Tuesday! Will definitely not hesitate to use going forward. Thank you so much.
well worth the money. Got this for indoor use. He has a bigger one outdoors .My son has autism and love to jump. He's always on it.
Haven’t opened the parcel yet as it is a present for our Granddaughter in March. Delivery was quick however disappointed that the box it came in was very battered and looked as if it had been opened before, Just hoping that everything inside is OK when she opens her present. No return delivery note with the package which is unusual.
Hi Karen,

I am very sorry to hear that you felt the package had been opened. We do not send out returns, it may have got damaged on delivery. Please call on 01473 7447792 if you would like us to collect the damaged box item and resend a new one. We do not send delivery notes with the items, just receipts when purchased with return information on that. If you wish to keep it, if anything is not perfect when opening, we would send another under warranty. I am sorry for the disappointment caused.
Best Regards,
Amanda
Good service Lady was very helpful arrived 2 days later Not setup yet to many storms but looks good Thanks Niall
Arrived next day by courier. Excellent service.
Did what they said they would.
Really pleased with my purchase. Excellent quality and swift delivery. Would use again 😊
Efficient in all aspects
Very helpful, excellent service and prompt delivery.
Amazing.fits in the shed.grandkids love it.very sturdy and easy to build
Really easy to put up but you need some muscle. My boy and his friends love this trampoline
The process from ordering to delivery went very smoothly. I brought this for my young grandson. He will love this. I cannot review the product as yet as it has not yet been constructed. Looking forward to seeing it in situ.
Great service and delivery excellent. Fixed a tired out trampoline for my grandsons to enjoy. Would definitely buy from here again
Efficient customer service and speedy delivery. Great variety of trampolines and will buy again as our granddaughter grows up.
Item dispatched promptly and staff helpful with my pre-purchase enquiry
Very friendly helpful service
The replacement surrond pad, arrived in good time and well packaged.
Not delivered on time, claimed they tried to and had put a note through the letterbox. Funny that as we were home all day and definitely no attempted delivery and no note through the letterbox. Rang to chase up and guess what it came the next day.
Dear Sir,
I am very sorry your trampoline was not delivered on the expected day and for the inconvenience caused. I can see that TNT did finally deliver on the alternative day you gave.
Super speedy delivery and brilliant product. Happy kids!
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.42 based on 636 reviews