Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Speedy delivery even with delays due to CV-19. Ordered on Sunday and arrived on Wednesday. Well packaged items.
Posted 1 hour ago
Delivery was quick
Very good.
After much head scratching we, Grandfather and Father, eventually succeeded in erecting the Jump King. Feel instructions could be improved, but end result worth the effort.
Fast delivery, well packaged. Net shorter than previous version but otherwise all great.
Because of the diameter I cannot build it up indoors. I have put together the poles and the sections of the base and all parts appear to be present. When we get some dry weather I will attempt to complete the build and update y review. TTFN Forrest. Hopefully before my grandson's birthday later in March.
Only just set up, my son loves it, It appears to be good quality, but time will tell. So far so good :)
Overall good quality products and fast delivery.
Easy to order, prompt delivery. Didn't answer my online query though.
Great to have a new net on our trampoline. The change in design from the attachment at the bottom made it tricky. Thankfully you have all the manuals online. I had to undo half of the laces as there is only just enough length to attach it. An extra 20cm on each of the 8 laces would have made it easy. I now also have to go inside to attach the cover as I can’t pull through from the outside.
Replacement net for trampoline. Fitted well but expensive
The net sent to me is not as robust as the previous net I have purchased as a replaecement ( each one lasts about 3-4 years). There is no longer a bottom pole and the bottom of the net attachment seems a bit flimsy as does the material for the net compared to previous iteration
Dear Andrew,
Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that the new nets are made of a stronger PE weave which does not snag and has a higher UV rating than the older nets. The bottom G3 rods had to be replaced by ropes, as used on our other models, because of Toy Regulations EN71 part 14. It was felt children could still get their hands and feet under the G3 rod and touch the springs, so they had to be replaced by the ropes. Toy regulations also state all nets should be replaced yearly, but I would advise checking them regularly for any holes, 3 to 5 years is quite normal for the lifespan of a net. I hope that helps, but please do call if I can help further. Amanda
I was disappointed that there wasn't any spare springs and I found the instructions very confusing and the parts for the actual trampoline ring didn't fit properly
Delivery a little slower than stated, and system issue that required them to send out second half of order separately. Product absolutely great and customer service to rectify was spot on.
Great oval trampoline, kids love it! Only issue was that I never received initial phone call to arrange delivery day, so actually missed first delivery attempt.
I’ve used Jumpking for spares for our trampoline a few times. The level of service you get when you call is second to none. They always go above and beyond. I have given 4 stars and not 5 because they used Yodel to deliver parcels and they are useless. It’s taken 13 days for my parcel to arrive because Yodel are so awful.
The items ordered were delivered promptly. The quality is suitable, it is what it is. Relatively cheap and consumable, to ensure repeat sales.
Purchased a voucher to use but never had time to come in and use
Can't comment about the quality only the delivery which was good, because it is a Xmas present for our Grandchildren and therefore not used yet.
The customer service was fantastic - very helpful
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.40 based on 680 reviews