Jumpking.eu Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"Only just set up, my son loves it, It appears to be good quality, but time will tell. So far so good :)"
"Overall good quality products and fast delivery."
"Easy to order, prompt delivery. Didn't answer my online query though."
"Great to have a new net on our trampoline. The change in design from the attachment at the bottom made it tricky. Thankfully you have all the manuals online. I had to undo half of the laces as there is only just enough length to attach it. An extra 20cm on each of the 8 laces would have made it easy. I now also have to go inside to attach the cover as I can’t pull through from the outside."
"Replacement net for trampoline. Fitted well but expensive"
"The net sent to me is not as robust as the previous net I have purchased as a replaecement ( each one lasts about 3-4 years). There is no longer a bottom pole and the bottom of the net attachment seems a bit flimsy as does the material for the net compared to previous iteration"
Dear Andrew,
Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that the new nets are made of a stronger PE weave which does not snag and has a higher UV rating than the older nets. The bottom G3 rods had to be replaced by ropes, as used on our other models, because of Toy Regulations EN71 part 14. It was felt children could still get their hands and feet under the G3 rod and touch the springs, so they had to be replaced by the ropes. Toy regulations also state all nets should be replaced yearly, but I would advise checking them regularly for any holes, 3 to 5 years is quite normal for the lifespan of a net. I hope that helps, but please do call if I can help further. Amanda
"I was disappointed that there wasn't any spare springs and I found the instructions very confusing and the parts for the actual trampoline ring didn't fit properly"
"Delivery a little slower than stated, and system issue that required them to send out second half of order separately. Product absolutely great and customer service to rectify was spot on."
"Great oval trampoline, kids love it! Only issue was that I never received initial phone call to arrange delivery day, so actually missed first delivery attempt."
"I’ve used Jumpking for spares for our trampoline a few times. The level of service you get when you call is second to none. They always go above and beyond. I have given 4 stars and not 5 because they used Yodel to deliver parcels and they are useless. It’s taken 13 days for my parcel to arrive because Yodel are so awful."
"The items ordered were delivered promptly. The quality is suitable, it is what it is. Relatively cheap and consumable, to ensure repeat sales."
"Purchased a voucher to use but never had time to come in and use"
"Can't comment about the quality only the delivery which was good, because it is a Xmas present for our Grandchildren and therefore not used yet."
"The customer service was fantastic - very helpful"
"Trampoline is great but one of the steps on thmy ladder didn’t fit as the end was bent, and some of the bolts are missing. So took some trips to screw fix."
"We have just replaced the netting and top ring for our 12ft classic jumpking. It had lasted well for 3 years in all weathers, but for safety it needed replacing. Jumpking were really helpful making sure I got the right spare parts when i queried it. I removed the old one and gave the mat and surround a good clean before putting the new netting in place. It looks like new and my son is well happy!"
"It’s the best thing I’ve brought for my children.. they are enjoying jumping everyday on it and the house is nice and quite. Can’t belive it took 2yrs for me to actually order from jumping.."
"I ordered on a Saturday on the Jumpking.eu website but did not receive a confirmation email. I realised the customer services was only open from Monday to Friday but was a bit concerned when there was no confirmation email on the Monday. I phoned them and was told that the trampoline had been dispatched and I should receive it the next day. I had no tracking information, but it was delivered the next day. The trampoline was easy to assemble, I actually did it on my own, but with two people it would be easier still and half the time. It is a good quality trampoline, our 6 year old love it."
"Fast delivery and great product."
"website quite good allowing us to pick the correct safety net. Delivery could be quicker but ok. The method of attaching the net to the base is really fiddly and took sometime."
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.41 based on 616 reviews