Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Really good product, but came with no instructions. Just as well I remembered how to fit the net from the first time around.
The trampoline was great but the instructions are NOT good. I think you seriously need to rewrite the part where you attach the springs.

Not only is it critical that use the Spring pull device (which we only found very late in stages - please make advice in using this a lot more prominent)

But I’m still completely baffled as to the order of which springs to put in first. It is not clear at all in your notes and this really did make it incredibly hard. We did work it out, eventually but you really need to rewrite.
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on the cover, ladder and tie down kit you purchased from us.
I am sorry to read that the manual you received was difficult to understand. We are updating all our manuals and these will be available in the New Year. I cannot find an order for a trampoline from you, so I am not sure which 7ft x 10ft Oval model you purchased. Please contact us at customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk if you need further help.
Thank you.
Super fast delivery
Easy to order arrived quickly, but the net I ordered did not fit the trampoline I have, trying to get hold of them to get it returned and refunded almost impossible
I emailed Jumpking for advice on buying a trampoline circus twnt nut got no reply.
I took the risk and bought one and found the communication good once I paid for it.
I ordered a replacement mat for my grandsons trampoline and was sent wrong size ,so contacted company and when I told them problem and asked for postal advice I haven't heardfrom them since and cannot get an answer from their phone or emails that I sent and as my grandson has autism it is hard to explain the situation to him,so be aware they will take your money but wont rectify their own mistakes.
Was kept updated on progress of stock.
Quick delivery, no missing parts. I had some difficulty puuting together called customer service but still not had a call back.
Amazing equipment but poor assembly instructions. Made contact, left contact details no response
Great trampoline once up. Instructions were hopeless! 2 poles were completely bent out of shape and could not get hold of customer services by email or telephone.
It was difficult to put up and it’s quite squeaky when you’re jumping on it took ages to come and very little communication about timings I think it would be better if the company provided a service of putting the trampoline up and maybe didn’t take lots of orders when the product wasn’t available
A long wait for the trampoline but that’s due to the current situation. The instructions were not very clear and took a few false starts before we did it right. Happy with the end result.
Swing is great! Instructions for assembly are dire.
Please could someone from Jumping contact me directly about my purchase.

Robert Victor Bentata
Understandable delays and responsiveness issues with covid. The customer service team are helpful.
The replacement net for our trampoline is good. Website fine, main issue is that I tried to call numerous times but always answer machine (didn't seem able to leave message) and I emailed a query on 21.5.20 and have yet to receive a response. Thankfully I was right was the replacement I ordered.
The net doesn't fit. I've asked you to contact me regarding a return. But nobody has answered the email??
You delivered what I ordered, but I made a mistake with the size. My fault. But you could have given better advice about how to measure a trampoline mat.
Net fits fine, pads dont fit, still awaiting some ones that do, poor quality control..
Got what I ordered on quick time but wasnt the right fit for the trampoline I have but good quick service
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.17 based on 1,268 reviews