Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
My trampoline arrived with a faulty bounce mat and a hole in the enclosure net where a spring had got caught up in transit. Due to the current crisis, it took days for someone to respond to me and when they did they agreed to send out replacement items. On arrival, however, these were fo a smaller trampoline. We are still waiting for the correct items, it’s now been just over a week! I’m sure this isn’t the usual service, I think we’ve just had bad luck. This is our second trampoline, our first lasted about 8 years, very well made.
Trampoline arrived in record time but we're still waiting for the ladder and pegs which we have paid for and ordered as a single order. No one is replying to email so frankly their customer service is shocking. B disappointed.
Haven’t opened the parcel yet as it is a present for our Granddaughter in March. Delivery was quick however disappointed that the box it came in was very battered and looked as if it had been opened before, Just hoping that everything inside is OK when she opens her present. No return delivery note with the package which is unusual.
Hi Karen,

I am very sorry to hear that you felt the package had been opened. We do not send out returns, it may have got damaged on delivery. Please call on 01473 7447792 if you would like us to collect the damaged box item and resend a new one. We do not send delivery notes with the items, just receipts when purchased with return information on that. If you wish to keep it, if anything is not perfect when opening, we would send another under warranty. I am sorry for the disappointment caused.
Best Regards,
Amanda
Not delivered on time, claimed they tried to and had put a note through the letterbox. Funny that as we were home all day and definitely no attempted delivery and no note through the letterbox. Rang to chase up and guess what it came the next day.
Dear Sir,
I am very sorry your trampoline was not delivered on the expected day and for the inconvenience caused. I can see that TNT did finally deliver on the alternative day you gave.
Good service but spares are overpriced. £12 + £6 postage for a short steel pole when the whole trampoline is £100
I have been a little unfortunate with my order. The delivery was incorrect in the first instance as we received 1 box was missing and another was duplicated. This was very quickly rectified. When the trampoline was put together we discovered that the netting was not quite big enough and so could not be zipped shut. We are waiting for a replacement. Unfortunately this always entails having to wait in all day for a delivery as no specific delivery time can be given - tricky situation if you are working!!!
Took 8 hours to put together not the estimated 2 hours. Instructions also not very clear. Very good trampoline once constructed
Service very good the only falt would be the postage! it's very expensive,
Good and helpful service. Parts sensibly priced but postage inflated.
Dear Chris, Thank you for your order and for leaving a comment. Our website defaults to £6.99 postage. For small parts we always refund £2.99 as we did with your order, for Royal Mail post charge of £4.00.
Not an identical replacement net as expected given that it came from the manufacturer's sole distributor. That said it is a tight fit. Could have been better with instructions because if you are unaware like I was you could easily have to untie the net from the trampoline and start again to have a loose enough fitting for there to be enough fabric to go around.
Item was easy to order and came within 4 days. Good service
The patches are fine, as you'd expect, but £9.95 for delivery???! Shouldn't cost more than a first class stamp and a small envelope. Insanely expensive for delivery.
Dear Mr. O'Neill, The patches were £9.00 and delivery was charged at £6.99, which is the default price charged for all small items under 30kg on our website. As this item was posted rather than by tracked mail, I will refund £2.99 as posted items charge is £4.00.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Amanda
Bit disappointed with the trampoline - not very bouncy. Very easy to assemble, delivered quickly (although delivery driver refused to help me get it into the garden)
The product is extremely expensive for what it is.
When placing the order for replacement net, the system apparently miscalculated the postage cost which delayed delivery by 3 weeks. However, a customer service supervisor dealt with the situation efficiently and to mutual satisfaction. The item arrived as expected and is now in place, (much to my kids delight).
The people who answered the phone were helpful and friendly
I was happy with the replacement net and surround. However, I'd ordered a foam casing for one of the 4 supporting posts. When it arrived I was disappointed to see it only covered a half of the post and that I should have ordered 2 foam casings rather than one. That was not clear at all in my order. I would like to receive the missing foam casing. Happy to pay for it but I would be loathe to pay another delivery charge,
Dear Paul, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will update our website to ensure that on this particular item it will be made more clear. Best Regards, Charlotte.
Your product and price were fautless but the fact you used the most incompetent delivery company in the UK, Yodel, to deliver your product was a massive negative to me. Ended up driving an hour to collect it from the depot after multiple mistakes from them. Its been a joke.
Dear Kelly, I am very sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with the delivery company. Yodel usually deliver our parcels without any problems. If you do wish to place further orders with us, please call and we will use a different courier to ensure you do not suffer the same inconvenience.
Best regards,
Amanda
Was able to help identify required spare part and supply when back in stock, however twice did not return phone calls when told they would call us back
The quality of the materials, and the overall design seems good. The trampoline is up and seems good. However, the instructions are some of the worst I've ever seen.
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.40 based on 695 reviews