Jumpking.eu Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Click Here

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"I think your advertising is misleading expected a trampoline and got a trampoline cover for the price of a trampoline"
"Ordered and paid for product. Then told they don't have it in stock and won't do for months. Refund has been paid."
"Ordered 2 poles. Only 1 arrived and it wasn't the correct one. Very disappointed."
Dear Ms. Wallington,
I am sorry you only received one enclosure pole. I understand you bought this in error as you have a Sports Power Trampoline. They can be contacted on 0330 0904 420. On receipt of the item, I will issue a full refund. Amanda
"I bought the same size as the trampoline and it doesn’t fit, it’s too short. I just wasted £80!"
"Still waiting"
"Terrible service. No delivery and no explanation. When they were contacted they changed the delivery date for each contact made. I cancelled the order. No refund after 10 days and I had to contact my credit card provider in the end. Beware!"
Dear Maria, I am very sorry to hear that you had a delayed delivery. I have checked our data base and can find no correspondence from you to say that there was a problem. I can see the trampoline was delivered on 28th September. It may be that you were not in when TNT tried to deliver and perhaps you were speaking with them and not us here at YJ Europe? We can be contacted on 01473 747792 if you wish to discuss further, Thank you. Amanda
"I'm sure jumpkingis brilliant and everything but the product labelling leaves a lot to be desired...I thought I'd brought a 14ft trampoline with tent and was less than impressed to recieve only the tent. And of course it'll be me paying to have it returned. Not a happy bunny."
Dear Sir/Madam,

We do state on our website, in bold red type that these are Tent sales only and the trampoline is not included. The titles of all tents are their size and then tent, we do not mention trampoline. I am afraid it is not possible to show the tent without it being on the trampoline. I am sorry you were inconvenienced.
"Send a lengthy email via their contact page on the 23rd Aug explaining some concerns I have about springs snapping on my Jumpking within weeks of use, but they've failed to respond. It's now the 6th September and I've not managed to get a written response. Reading reviews here, it seems I'm not the only one to experience the silent treatment when there's a product failure."
Dear Sir/Madam, I am very sorry to hear that you have not had a reply to emails you have sent to us. Please send a copy of your receipt, if you did not buy the trampoline from us, together with a photo of the snapped springs, on receipt we will contact you regarding the claim. Please send to customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk or phone on 01473 747792. Alternatively please send me you name so I can find your email. Thank you. Amanda
"i already emailed 3x, no one reaction! i bought a safteynet 3y ago, the trampoline is inside, not in use, from oct until april, and my kids just fell trough the net, on there head!!!! saftey! it is just the worst quality i have ever bought for that price! it is not a cheap thing!"
"I still have not receive my order! Please let me know where it itis???3 weeks ago Brigitte Ducoin"
"I placed on order on 8th May and I still have not received the order 17 days later. I advised your customer services three times by email and am still waiting for a response."
"Order was cancelled due to lack of stock, wasn't informed until 4 days later when I emailed the company to see where my bouncy castle was. Not good communication."
"The trampoline was delivered on a timely basis but the packaging was broken and when we installed the trampoline the surround mat was split. I contacted the company twice by email bu still have not had a reply. This is a very expensive item which I did not expect to repair on day one"
Dear Jo, I'm really sorry to see that your order arrived to you in less than perfect condition. I have responded to your email with further details in regards to the replacement pad. Kind regards, Charlotte.
"was damage and missinig part corn,i cant use this gingerbread hause,i am not happy ☹"
Dear Asta, I'm sorry to hear that your gingerbread house is damaged. I have responded to your email and we will be sending you a replacement part. Best Regards, Charlotte.
"La qualité n'est plus au rendez-vous. Les montants sont de plus en plus fins. La protection tout autour du tapis de saut: de la vraie m..... . Sans compter les montants pour empêcher une chute hors du trampoline: à mourir de rire ! Et pour monter le trampoline: un bordel ! Je regrette les bons vieux trampolines Jumpking du passé: simples, robustes, pas des pièces de toutes les sortes, faciles à monter et à démonter... Maintenant, c'est le business qui prime on dirait, et pour dire le fond de ma pensée, je regrette mon achat. Sans compter que j'ai besoin de la facture ce jour, soit 6 mois après l'achat: pas moyen d'accéder à mon compte! Bref, on ne m'y reprendra plus !"
"The goods sent are wrong and i emailed but got no reply."
Dear Sir,
Further to your conversation with Charlotte yesterday, once you have opened the package and confirmed that we have sent the incorrect pad, we will rectify the matter immediately. Apologies for the 24 hour delay in replying to your original email, we do try and reply much quicker, but it has been a busy time over the sale weekend.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Amanda.
"the quality of the product was poor....and nothing like the original I purchased with the trampoline. Shame on JumpKing for selling 'replacement' parts which are nothing like the originals.....its not as if it was cheap either!"
"It is a rip off."
"Purchased bouncy castle material had holes all over it and wasn't stitched properly in the corners did not inflate properly due to the damages"
"Have not received the product"
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.41 based on 619 reviews