Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Jumpking.eu 5 star review on 15th March 2020
Jumpking.eu 2 star review on 12th May 2019
Amveer Johal
Jumpking.eu 4 star review on 11th May 2017
Marilyn Francis
More Photos & Videos
Despite numerous emails over the past six weeks I have had zero response from this company despite their recorded message saying they were operating fully. Complete jokers. AVOID!
It is now the 24th May. We ordered on 2nd April and chased on 9th May. We still have not received either the trampoline net or any communication from this firm.
DONT BUY FROM THESE JUST BAD
Ordered my item on 13th May, still awaiting delivery. Emailed jumpking , still awaiting reply to find out where my purchase is
Very poor missing parts and can’t get in contact so have a trampoline we can’t put together and upset kids
Awful company. Do not use them. Taken money and not delivered anything correctly. No ignoring me.
Awful company. No care for customers at all. Left messages for 4 weeks. No one bothered to call. Ordered replacement bed, got a canopy. Ordered 100 springs, got 10. Sent multiple emails this week...no replies. They have taken my money and treated me like dirt.
instructions are useless, wrong part in the box, company is really bad at customer service, I would not recomend this item.
I received my item missing the extension legs have emailed a number of time’s and tried to speak to someone but can’t get through or leave a message very bad customer service
I have received my trampoline without any extension legs and emailed 3 times as well as numerous phone calls. All I get is a answering machine message and no way to leave a message. So frustrating, I understand that during covid staff levels may be disrupted but think it is appalling to still accept £300 and post out items if there is no way to correct any issues if parts are missing etc - now I am left hoping they will come back To me or trying to get my money back
Appalling customer service
Bought a cover for our jumping trampoline but it was not as described. Tried to return it but no response to my emails despite chasing several times. Now just posted the item back and will claim return via credit card.
I purchased a 42 v ring jumpmat for an 8ft trampoline with 5.5inch spring, after struggling to install the mat i realised you sent the wrong size, you sent a 49 v ring one instead. I emailed customer services 2 weeks ago with no correspondence whatsoever, I also rang customer services several times and have not been able to leave a massage as the line goes dead at the beep. I'm not happy at all and will be contacting your head office directly.
Felt like a lotto win when I seen the trampoline I’d wanted was available.... late delivery (but completely fine with that given the current situation) both boxes appeared to have everything included, put it up only to realise somethings missing and now we can’t attach the safety net. So it’s sat there teasing my 3 & 7 year old with the fact they can’t play on it cause it’s not safe.
Like others have said, I’ve made numerous calls with no answer or option to leave an answer message. Emails have also been sent so I’m praying someone will contact us to resolve this issue 😔
Ordered replacement net and pad. Pad has a hole in it and despite 6 weeks of emailing I have had no reply. There is also no answer to phone calls and no way to
Leave a message. Will be seeking a refund.
Two products were order but only one item received which was neither of the items ordered! The customer service answer machine doesn't not allow for a message to be left and I am still awaiting an answer to an email sent six days ago notifying about the error and asking for how it will be rectified.
Very fast at taking my order, money and posting the item to me.
Appalling at after-sales service though!!! Was sent the wrong Trampoline Mat and have tried calling 4 times to be greeted by answering machine that DOESNT let you leave a message. Have sent 4 emails and had no response... No contact at all.
Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!
No reply to emails, no way to leave a voicemail... I've been trying to contact you for 8 weeks now. Very poor service as needing replacement parts (again) for a trampoline.
Really unimpressed! The trampoline arrived in four boxes so assumed we had it all but we have no trampoline base and no net so the trampoline is useless without these parts. Can’t get through on the phone line, just cuts to answer message and then you can’t leave a message and no reply to my email even though it says full service is still operating. I would just like to get the missing parts of the trampoline as it’s more days wasted with my four children not being able to bounce and use up their energy!
This is my 3rd Jumpking trampoline and I received it about 3 weeks ago. It turned up with 1missing part and damage to the net.
I have tried to contact jumpking multiple times via email, helpline and message service and no reply!!! I understand during covid 19 businesses have reduced service’s but if you carrying selling a product you should provide some sort of customer service unfortunately jumpking.eu has not.
I feel letdown and frustrated that I have purchased a trampoline and it’s turned up damaged and can not get hold of jumpking customer service To resolve the problem.
In future I will shop elsewhere for my products..
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.22 based on 1,004 reviews