Jumpking.eu Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"Very happy with my purchase. Arrived quickly and is exactly as advertised!"
"Excellent Delivery."
"Excellent service Amanda was very professional in my dealings with jumping."
"Great service, fast delivery with everything you need!"
"Excellent, quick service.Thank you."
"Quick service and good quality"
"I contacted Jumping as I needed a replacement net for our trampoline bought from a retailer that I couldn't see on their website. They sent me a link to purchase it within 24hrs. We have had the trampoline for 4 years now and it has had so much use by our children now aged 7 and under. Great purchase with good value and good value replacement parts."
"Quick delivery. Excellent service."
"Quick delivery, great replacement 10ft trampoline net, for our 5 year old trampoline. Trampoline looks great again."
"Great service Trampoline was ordered on a Sunday evening and delivered on the Thursday with no inconvenience Outstanding"
"I have yet to open the packaging so can't comment on the product, however the customer service is exceptional. Great advice on the phone prior to ordering and really helpful that they were able to delay delivery to a day I could be in (rather than next day)."
"I found jumpking very easy and helpful to deal with after a confusion on my part over a trampoline bed cover size. They replaced very quickly and efficiently with the correct size."
"subsequent to my first review I contacted the company about the problems fitting the nylon cover over the foam on the handle which had become torn in the process. Amanda phoned me and within 3 days we had received a new already assembled part. Excellent service. Our grandson loves the trampoline"
"Great company, fast delivery. I’ll buy a trampoline next time!"
"Delighted daughter on Christmas Day. Her oval trampoline is excellent."
"Love, love 💕 built well and kids having great fun! Only point was we bought package that included cover and didn’t arrive. Hoping it comes soon?"
"Very helpful over phone. Fast delivery. Have not had time to put up yet so can't review product yet!"
"Delivery and customer service was fast and brilliant not opened produt yet as its for christmas but positive feed back on everything else."
"My email query was replied to promptly, and the ordering process was simple and quick."
"Great customer service very friendly and helpful. Product Perfect"
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.38 based on 504 reviews