Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very impressed with the service. Considering the current situation...,amazing. Thanks very much.
Posted 1 hour ago
Fast delivery and great customer service. Also for the trampoline at a better price than other retailers selling the same trampoline!
all good very happy
Excellent quality. Great delivery
Great selection of equipment and speedy delivery. Excellent service, will definitely use again and highly recommend to others. Thank you
Great prompt service. Really handy they still had a replacement net for a trampoline we bought 3 years ago.
Perfect! Having looked a long time for a 3 pole padding for our 8ft trampoline.. very hard to find.. thought I would go on Jumpking... Thankyou Jumpking, very pleased with my delivery.
Great product and very fast service
Really good service, we ordered our trampoline we got a call to confirm delivery and it was delivered the next day. Excellent company.
Fantastic product. Great service!
Super-fast and efficient delivery, and a great quality trampoline. The only thing I would say is that the instructions for assembly aren't the greatest, so these could definitely be improved.
Easy to order & very prompt delivery.
great service thank you.
Prompt delivery and very easy to order.
Excellent service and kids absolutely brilliant trampoline :-)
Fast delivery and exactly as described.
After almost 7 years and several repairs our trampoline net was beyond fixing! I placed my order with Jumpking.eu and it arrived in 2 working days, thankyou jumpking for your great customer service and prompt dispatch of this product
Really exceptional service and care with a follow up call to ensure I had ordered the correct spare prior to dispatch. Thanks a mil!
Super fast shipping, great trampoline. Would highly recommend.
Replacement net ordered and arrived within a couple of days. I had ordered additional ties, but got a call to tell me that the replacement net came with ties, and then refunded the money. Great Service! Only challenge was that I couldnt find a video to confirm exactly how to set up for this net (although I followed instinct and a couple of similar brand videos on youtube), and kit is slightly different to the original. Overall - Grate Serbice and these trampolines have served the kids well for years!!
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.40 based on 680 reviews