Jumpking.eu Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Click Here

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy

"Have no idea how to return my items that I have ordered and now I think I've gone past my return date"
Deary Daryl, We accept returns within 30 days of purchase, I can see you are still within this period. On receipt we will issue a full refund. I will call you to discuss. Amanda
"The canopy doesn’t fit the trampoline there were no recommendations that it only fitted the jump king trampoline so I purchased one and then spent hours trying to get it to fit which it didn’t! And had to return yesterday and now comforting a very sad little boy"
"No instructions with replacement parts. No notification of delivery time or day. I couldn’t track my delivery online without an account and when I called you still couldn’t tell me which day. It’s so helpful to know the time slot through text or email."
"We followed the instructions but still could not assemble the product properly. This means it is not safe for our children as the screws are not properly screwed and I don't see how it can done! My husband and I both tried for 2 hours!!"
Dear Mema, I am sorry to hear that you had a trouble with the screws on the bottom enclosure pole ordered. The hole on the bottom enclosure pole is smaller than the self tapping screw and will need force to push in and turn. This is normal, if the hole were bigger the screw will fall out. I will call to discuss. Amanda
"Ordered new net. Sent the wrong one. When I queried it I was told that I’d ordered the wrong one, despite ordering the same code that was on the old net. They’ve since updated the website apparently but still told me it was my fault and I had to pay postage twice to get the right net!"
"I have contacted customer services for a refund with the following regarding order 100016219 and I am awaiting a reply and resolution.... Hi there, I had a card left by Yodel yesterday for my item delivered and written on the card is the word ‘Porch’ – sadly I do not have a porch and sadly I have checked with my neighbours earlier this morning and there is no sign of the parcel/package. I’ve attached a couple of photos of my house and the card left (feel free to check my house on Google maps – 26 Testbourne Road, SO40 8FE) but this has happened before with Yodel and items going missing that have been left ‘in porches’ or on my door step and it seems like it’s happened again yesterday. What makes this more frustrating is that I have paid £7 in charges to get it delivered (and not even next day as I placed the order last Friday) and ultimately I’m still without anything. Ordinarily I would ask if you can send another one asap but in my wife’s need for a trampoline tomorrow for guests staying we have had to go out and buy a completely new setup. Please can you investigate the whereabouts and if this was what was left yesterday then I no longer need it as I have had to resort to a different option. Thanks in advance, Dean"
"Received my order to find second hand used parts included in the box. They were scratched and covered in mud. Contacted Customer Service, have yet to receive a reply."
"The net zip has already started to come away from the seam leaving a wide hole for the children to fall out of . This has happened in less than 6 weeks after buying the replacement net. Very very disappointed"
"Ordered Tuesday for Easter with loads of kids coming over. Now Tuesday the week after and still waiting for any news of it arriving."
Dear Richard, I'm sorry that there has been a problem with the courier. I have contacted you directly in regards to this. Kind regards, Charlotte.
"No delivery yet 1.5 weeks after purchase. poor communication"
"Asked a few questions by email, never had a response. Ordered parts by email, didn't receive a response/confirmation finally called after a week and asked what was going on - reply was "sorry, we put your order on hold because there were extra delivery charges."
"delivered with boxes all damaged luckily no parts could be easily damaged and came with no instructions. Spent an age online trying to find a video or download of said instructions for the oval jump king then gave up tried calling but you only answer between 9am and 11am. currently trying to suss it out myself which im sure wont be that difficult in the end but all could of been avoided quite simply"
"Delivery two days later than arranged and then no net. Not particularly helpful customer service support."
"The cover said it was for a 10ft trampoline and "let the rain pass through, if this did not happen, water would collect on the bed". When fitting it, it didn't cover the whole area, leaving an exposed gap around the entire perimeter and I woke up the other morning to see a large puddle sat on it, so it's not letting the rain pass through. Am debating whether or not to return it as for the price it's a very expensive piece of tarpaulin."
"Disappointed that safety netting around the trampoline has come away from the seam and started to tear in places."
"We were advised next day delivery - waited in all day on Saturday for it. We were told on Monday when we call that the van broke down on Saturday ! No one told us - and they then left the new net on the porch on Monday - again with out a call. We only found out when we called you. If you care - can you call me on 07919184907. That may restore some confidence that you want to do something about this feedback. thank you"
"Okay but .... It was expensive and the top was insubstantial and succumbed to the weather within a short time - I could have bought an equally serviceable trampoline for far less money."
"We purchased netting to replace the original. Our trampoline is an oval 15 x 10' purchased in 2010. The new netting was sold as netting for a trampoline of this size but when it arrived we discovered it had a different fitting mechanism from the original - something not mentioned in the description when it was purchased. It did not come with any instructions either. Although we have managed to fit the new netting having searched ourselves on the internet for guidance, we would not recommend jumpking products again for these reasons."
"The quality of the materials used are very poor. Every year I have to replace the safety netting as this gets damaged by the sun and rots. The perimeter cover and Tube protectors last 2 years for the same reason. My trampoline is like triggers broom. On a positive note they have plenty of spares, but boy do you need them, albeit they are expensive."
"Thought cost of poles was excessive considering you can buy the whole trampoline for £99, paying ?£24 for two poles and a further £9 for delivery is steep, especially when one arrives on one day and the next on an other"
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.41 based on 619 reviews