Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Quick turnaround on the trampoline and ladder parts of order considering the Covid lockdown but still missing trampoline cover and tie down. Cannot get through to customer services and they are not replying by email (as recommended by them) or following left voicemail. It’s been nearly 2 weeks from original order and still waiting on reply on missing items and when I should expect their arrival. Otherwise very happy with trampoline, tent and ladder!
Item was not delivered to my address. The person packing my drivers confused the billing address and the. Delivery address. I had to locate the item myself. Very poor customer service, impossible to get in touch through any medium. (Social media, email or phone) The item however was just what we wanted and the price was good.
Ordered a trampoline surround, inspite of covid19, it turned up quickly, unfortunately it was not as described. I have contacted customer services but as yet have had no response. This rating may change, depending on how they deal with it when they respond.
Sales experience was great - it arrived quickly and communication on delivery was good. After sales experience has been terrible. We have unfortunately been sent a faulty part wish means we can't put the trampoline together. We have sent 2 emails with no response, nobody is answering the phone, and the answer message refers to an online chat facility that doesn't appear to exist. I do appreciate the difficult circumstances but it's been over a week now and we would have expected some sort of acknowledgement at least.
I am still waiting for a reply. I ordered a 14ft net but you delivered a 10ft net. I would like the correct size delivered ASAP please.
Have no idea how to return my items that I have ordered and now I think I've gone past my return date
Deary Daryl, We accept returns within 30 days of purchase, I can see you are still within this period. On receipt we will issue a full refund. I will call you to discuss. Amanda
The canopy doesn’t fit the trampoline there were no recommendations that it only fitted the jump king trampoline so I purchased one and then spent hours trying to get it to fit which it didn’t! And had to return yesterday and now comforting a very sad little boy
No instructions with replacement parts. No notification of delivery time or day. I couldn’t track my delivery online without an account and when I called you still couldn’t tell me which day. It’s so helpful to know the time slot through text or email.
We followed the instructions but still could not assemble the product properly. This means it is not safe for our children as the screws are not properly screwed and I don't see how it can done! My husband and I both tried for 2 hours!!
Dear Mema, I am sorry to hear that you had a trouble with the screws on the bottom enclosure pole ordered. The hole on the bottom enclosure pole is smaller than the self tapping screw and will need force to push in and turn. This is normal, if the hole were bigger the screw will fall out. I will call to discuss. Amanda
Ordered new net. Sent the wrong one. When I queried it I was told that I’d ordered the wrong one, despite ordering the same code that was on the old net. They’ve since updated the website apparently but still told me it was my fault and I had to pay postage twice to get the right net!
I have contacted customer services for a refund with the following regarding order 100016219 and I am awaiting a reply and resolution.... Hi there, I had a card left by Yodel yesterday for my item delivered and written on the card is the word ‘Porch’ – sadly I do not have a porch and sadly I have checked with my neighbours earlier this morning and there is no sign of the parcel/package. I’ve attached a couple of photos of my house and the card left (feel free to check my house on Google maps – 26 Testbourne Road, SO40 8FE) but this has happened before with Yodel and items going missing that have been left ‘in porches’ or on my door step and it seems like it’s happened again yesterday. What makes this more frustrating is that I have paid £7 in charges to get it delivered (and not even next day as I placed the order last Friday) and ultimately I’m still without anything. Ordinarily I would ask if you can send another one asap but in my wife’s need for a trampoline tomorrow for guests staying we have had to go out and buy a completely new setup. Please can you investigate the whereabouts and if this was what was left yesterday then I no longer need it as I have had to resort to a different option. Thanks in advance, Dean
Received my order to find second hand used parts included in the box. They were scratched and covered in mud. Contacted Customer Service, have yet to receive a reply.
The net zip has already started to come away from the seam leaving a wide hole for the children to fall out of . This has happened in less than 6 weeks after buying the replacement net. Very very disappointed
Ordered Tuesday for Easter with loads of kids coming over. Now Tuesday the week after and still waiting for any news of it arriving.
Dear Richard, I'm sorry that there has been a problem with the courier. I have contacted you directly in regards to this. Kind regards, Charlotte.
No delivery yet 1.5 weeks after purchase. poor communication
Asked a few questions by email, never had a response. Ordered parts by email, didn't receive a response/confirmation finally called after a week and asked what was going on - reply was "sorry, we put your order on hold because there were extra delivery charges.
delivered with boxes all damaged luckily no parts could be easily damaged and came with no instructions. Spent an age online trying to find a video or download of said instructions for the oval jump king then gave up tried calling but you only answer between 9am and 11am. currently trying to suss it out myself which im sure wont be that difficult in the end but all could of been avoided quite simply
Delivery two days later than arranged and then no net. Not particularly helpful customer service support.
The cover said it was for a 10ft trampoline and "let the rain pass through, if this did not happen, water would collect on the bed". When fitting it, it didn't cover the whole area, leaving an exposed gap around the entire perimeter and I woke up the other morning to see a large puddle sat on it, so it's not letting the rain pass through. Am debating whether or not to return it as for the price it's a very expensive piece of tarpaulin.
Disappointed that safety netting around the trampoline has come away from the seam and started to tear in places.
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.40 based on 693 reviews