Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Very friendly and really helpful. Thank you ..highly recommend !
Fantastic service & great price..
Not only was my washer dryer fixed but the repair technician was really helpful & gave me loads of advice on how to keep my machine at it’s best - Very pleased & would highly recommend Glotech
Good job done thanks to Alex your Glotech engineer although the outcome was a New washing machine which I am waiting to be delivered hopefully very soon as my washing is mounting
Great price and service too. Cannot believe they delivered so quickly from St Alban's to Skidby. You rock Glotech!
I found Glotech via a google search. The whole experience from the person I spoke on the phone to booking the service was smooth and took no time at all. The tenants in the flat were extremely happy with the engineer who fixed the dishwasher immediately at a good price. I would recommend Glotech and will happily use them again.
Still kicking myself at my own stupidity for accidentally switching off the oven, and having to call Glotech when I thought it wasn’t working! However, the repair guy was very polite and courteous. I think though, that £86 is still steep for a call out charge, especially when the visit was only 10 mins. and no work was done.
1. First visit good with engineer polite informative and competent.
2. When probem repeated, booked return online but no visit took plase. I am assuming coronavirus was the problem
Our Neff dishwasher was repaired efficiently and promptly, even though the engineer had to move the washing machine as well as the dishwasher to carry out the repair. No grumbles. No extra charge. Very good job - would recommend Glotech wholeheartedly.
Excellent visit, WEll organised and advised me of the failure of my fridge
Machine needed a repair to the drainage system. Prompt service and efficient repair.
Nothing to review at the moment. Engineer said that cost of repair would be more than cost of a new machine. He recommended Bosch WAJ 24006GB. We have ordered this from you and are waiting to be notified of date for delivery and installation. Will review that work in due course. Rating above given just to satisfy the app.
Technician resolved the problem with the oven ,replacing the element. Efficient and quick. Now works well.Thank you. PJT
Your engineer, Martin, was efficient, identified a further problem I did not know I had and had a very good attitude
Alex, was very helpful. He explained what he was doing clearly and was efficient in his work. Excellent job !
(Alx) - Posted 6 months ago
Engineer called twice to fix a burned out switch but didn't replace the oven door correctly causing it to hang off. When we contacted Glotech to request that the engineer return to remedy it, we were told that he was not contactable for 4 days and were not interested in sending anyone else out. Very disappointed and will not use again.
I feel ripped off. The engineer told me within 5 minutes of his call that the fridge was obsolete and thus no parts were available. Given that I had told glotech the make , model and described the problem at the point of discussing the appointment I think they should have been able to warn me beforehand that they may not have been able to fix the fridge. I was trying to do the right thing by attempting a repair and avoid land fill. It is much cheaper to go to curry’s and buy a replacement. I just wonder how many Other oaps are being mislead by this business. Glotechs pathetic response was that I had agreed to their t&c.
Very annoyed
Called out as upright freezer was not freezing - soon transpired No Frost Indesit freezer had frozen up. Pleasant repair man deduced problem and returned after a thorough defrost to confirm no other problem. Happy with attentive service though quite expensive callout fee.
The service was excellent. Fast, efficient and very polite
(Alx) - Posted 6 months ago
Good efficient service for my dishwasher. Also polite response and advice from Engineer who came - Hussein. Thank you Jacinta
Excellent and polite service for my dishwasher. Thank you. Jacinta