Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Avoid this company at all cost .
Not even 1 star.
Twice had appointment cancelled on the day engineer due to arrive.
customer service zero.
They only want your money
Booked an appointment on line and with less than 24 hours to go I receive a voice message saying there are no engineers in our area. Left high and dry no help and a broken appliance. terrible service would not recommend.
Hi Claire,

I couldn't find you on our system to look into this, but I'm sorry that we had no engineers in your local area to fix your appliance. Please note, all requested bookings on our website are request dates. Our customer service team will always call you back to confirm your appointment or in your case explain that we had no engineers in that area so you can find someone elsewhere.
We hope your appliance gets fixed as soon as possible and sorry that we were unable to assist.
Glotech
Excellent tumble dryer repair for less then £100. Alex even showed me the price of the part before replacing

Very good
Good morning Fraser,

Thank you for the five star review, I have passed this feedback onto Alex.

Very good !
Thank you for the 5 star review!

Kind regards,
Glotech
Top oven problem.still awaiting parts 6 weeks later.they NEVER return calls.they are blaming stoves but when I rang they had the parts in stock
Hi Mr Mansfield,
I believe you spoke to my colleague Danielle today who is calling you back as we speak as promised. I apologise that someone else in the office has given you false hope with promising to call you.
The parts have come in and I can confirm that your appointment has been booked for Monday. We apologise for the delay once again.
Best wishes,
Great work good value. The engineer was very friendly and clean up really well after the job
Hi Andy,

Thank you for the positive feedback. I will be sure to pass this onto the engineer.

Glotech
When carrying out a repair you damaged my kitchen unit and kickboard.

I have complained but have been ignored. I habe reported you to trading standards.

Appalling
Good morning,

Please can you send me across your job reference number so we can look into this on repairs@glotech.com? As I can't find you on our emails nor system. As soon as this is sent I will look into this.

Glotech
Really happy with our service - our engineer was extremely friendly, prompt and informative. On his first visit he needed extra parts which needed to be ordered -
All this was then done really quickly and he was back again the following week to fix my machine. Excellent service would recommend
Hi Kirsty,
Thank you for this great feedback, I will be sure to pass this onto our engineer who visited you.
Glotech
From the add is staded that fast and reailable company, but this is not truth. From the request takes 4 weeks to fix washing machine! Especially during the Covid period!!
Hi Ann,

I'm really sorry that we could not get the chance to fix your appliance due to not being able to attend at an earlier date. Due to COVID we have been a lot busier which means that our time slots are very full. The GL postcode area is one which is always fully booked quickly as it a busier location. We did have you on our cancellation list where we possibly could have booked you in a lot earlier than stated if we received a cancellation and given you a call when there was spaces available, but I completely understand you needing a washing machine as soon as possible, so I hope you managed to find else where who could come to you sooner to fix your appliance before Christmas.
Kind regards,
Glotech
Your engineer arrived promptly, was well presented and courteous. He assessed my problem immediately and gave me his recommendation. The washing machine was so old (28 years) that it couldn't be repaired and he suggested names of products I could consider as replacements. Within two hours I had a telephone call from your customer service who provided me with model numbers, price and brief details of the machines in which I was interested. I was very pleased with the efficiency and helpfulness of your service and I am now researching these machinesfurther to make my decision.
Good morning Mrs Arnott,

Thank you for leaving such an outstanding review for our engineer and customer service executive. I will be passing this on to them as soon as possible.

Glotech
Quoted a call out charge of £128+vat then any parts on top for my smeg extractor which I thought would push the cost beyond that of a replacement so didn't bother.
Absolutely appaling service from Glotech repair. Initial visit was carried out fairly quickly and part ordered but then not informed defrost needed for repair to be carried out so wasted visit by engineer. next two appointments cancelled on the day by Glotech. have waited months and no repair so willbe asking for refund for part and cancelling request. I do not recommend this company for repairs!
Good morning Mark,

I have checked on our system and I can see that no one ever advised you to defrost your freezer, and I am genuinely sorry as you should have been advised straight away by the engineer who attended, or by out customer service team a couple of days before we would have attended your property. I can also see that an engineer did call in sick as well, which I also apologise for.
I'm terribly sorry that you have had this negative experience with us, as this does not reflect on how we run the company at all. I can see that you have had a full refund, and all I can say is I am sorry for the stress caused and hope you managed to get your fridge freezer fixed.

Kindest regards,
Glotech
Repair was done quickly. Engineer was polite and on time. Great service. Thank you.
Excellent customer service, and communication. The Engineer (Ben) phoned to confirm arrival time and was courteous and professional.
Hi Jackie,

Thank you for the positive feedback, I will pass this onto our engineer Ben.

Glotech
Appointment booked within a couple of days to fix dishwasher. Engineer arrived on time and fixed a tricky problem in an hour an a half. Dishwasher now working like new. Very pleased with Glotech they have always been very reliable in the past and now
Good morning,

Very pleased to hear that your dishwasher was fixed. I will be sure to pass this feedback onto our engineer. Thank you for taking the time to leave some positive feedback.

Glotech
Fast reliable friendly and professional staff I recommend them highly
Rick Bryan
Fast efficient service. Great communication via email and text. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service from all.
Very quick and efficient service. Thank you.
Pleasant and helpful call handling. Repair done within the allocated time. Good fixed price.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.11 based on 1,394 reviews