Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Engineer called twice to fix a burned out switch but didn't replace the oven door correctly causing it to hang off. When we contacted Glotech to request that the engineer return to remedy it, we were told that he was not contactable for 4 days and were not interested in sending anyone else out. Very disappointed and will not use again.
I feel ripped off. The engineer told me within 5 minutes of his call that the fridge was obsolete and thus no parts were available. Given that I had told glotech the make , model and described the problem at the point of discussing the appointment I think they should have been able to warn me beforehand that they may not have been able to fix the fridge. I was trying to do the right thing by attempting a repair and avoid land fill. It is much cheaper to go to curry’s and buy a replacement. I just wonder how many Other oaps are being mislead by this business. Glotechs pathetic response was that I had agreed to their t&c. Very annoyed
A waste of time. Incompetent engineer. Would NEVER use this company again.
This repair was cancelled prior, cannot offer a review.
Lack of information from office staff!
Scam services. Do not pre payment. Don't call for repair anything. Careful.
What a complete waste of time. I received email confirmation of a day and time for a washing machine repair from them. A day later I get a call from the repair contractor to say that they cannot come on that day - they are fully booked. Unfortunately however I have arranged time off for the repair visit and made travel arrangements to be back at my flat. The Glotech customer care person tells me that they cannot arrange another engineer to come to do the repair on that day. She ‘fully understands’ that it is very inconvenient and has been costly for me, but effectively says that it is my problem and that I should read the small print - apparently an email confirming the date and time of the repair visit is not a confirmation that they are coming, it is merely confirming that I have requested this. What total nonsense! It has cost me money, inconvenience and I still have a broken washing machine. They are a booking agent and their system doesn’t work, they are unresponsive to complaint and take no responsibility for the inconvenience (and expenses) they cause - don’t waste your time!
I've been booked in for repair, receive confirmation, however, the email didn't reach to the service team which in Bristol, the engineer didn't turn up for my customer and I need to sort out myself to contact bristol team and rearrange Two different customer service members didn't give me an answer about why they didn't receive email, and what's is going on with the appointment. Put me in a complicated situation, as i need to let my customer know and back and forward to contact your team and bristol team as well Not impress at all. Really not happy with your service.
Booked appointment to repair fridge freezer. Engineer came said needed new thermostat however when we phoned told problems getting part. Phoned on a number of occasions and spoke to both companies. Often did not call back and only answered emails after I sent 2 or 3. Eventually made other arrangements asked for refund which was refused by yourselves an Kent Appliance World. Kent Appliance World quoted £70 for part. Part available on Zanussi website for around £30. Very dissatisfied lack of communications and customer care all round. Will not use again
The guy who came round was great, but they were here for 5 minutes and told me the machine was unrepairable and charged me the full fee. I get this is the service but a bit of human compassion would've gone a long way to making me feel better about the transaction. Instead I feel I invited GloTech into my home to mug me for £85. Would never use again. Would never recommend to anyone.
Terrible. Misdiagnosed the fault, eventually giving up. Damaged the appliance but refused to pay. Overcharged by double the manufacturer's price.
They use 3rd parties in areas other than where they are - they are NOT a national company but have just have invested in internet websites to attract traffic and then get others to pay them a fee to hand over the jobs - this leads to the other providers to decide is the job worth doing and don't prioritise it - clever wording just be sensible - if it sounds to good to be true.....
Appalling service. Repair not made on first visit. Second visit not arranged for over two weeks and day after day they refuse to turn up. It is STILL not fixed. They are surly and unhelpful as soon as they get your money. They insisted on immediate payment despite the original problem not being fixed. Their 24hr call out claim is an absolute joke. Go Elsewhere!
I'm not sure how this company has so many positive reviews when they can't even get the job booked in properly yet alone actually complete it! I booked the job online on a Tuesday for the following day. Got a txt message a few hours later that my appointment is not available and I should call them to re arrange. When I called I was told that their engineers are on holiday and sick so next day wasn't available and if I can wait until Friday. Today is Friday and I've received a call this morning to say that they will not be able to attend again as their engineer has called in sick. Poor excuse. You need to employ more engineers and not allow people to book appointments if you haven't got the staff.
DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE IN CANTERBURY Engineer phoned and when I picked up the phone it cut off. I had wrong back within four minutes and he said it was too late he had cancelled booking and was on motorway. I had waited all evening. Tried to sort it by calling central number who just passed me back to local person who diverted to voicemail.
Truly dreadful company - do not waste your time or your money - there is absolutely nothing good to say about them.
Horrendous service,booked a day off work for an appt slot between 8am and 1pm and no one came, i rang up and they said they were too busy, apparently someone left a message but i didnt get it and they clearly didnt try very hard - an email could have been sent also, waste of a day off work. just read the rest of the reviews - perhaps a blessing in disguise.
Don't use this company. Waited in between 8.00 -1.00 our aloted slot & no one showed
Spam services. Not reliable shop. Do not pre payment. No refund.
Engineer never showed up