Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Great service
Reasonably short delay in attending, good communication of expected time of attendance and phone call 20 mins before arrival. Did not have the required replacement part in his van but only took 2 days to acquire it. Expensive but no more than competitors.
The guy who came quickly found the problem ( a 5p coin inside the washing machine)
However, when I had booked the vsit I did ask that a cover for the front filter be brought along and fitted and this did not happen.
Good service. HIghly recommend.
Engineer was pleasant and efficient, but he arrived 20 minutes early without warning and did not wear a mask.
Very happy with the repair. Felt a bit misled with the cost. Was told £150 for the repair including the part. Turns out the part was a bit more expensive and this was all plus vat. That wasn’t made clear. Ended up being £193. I have since emailed and queried it. Was told it would be passed on to head office. I’ve waited before leaving this review but I’ve had no response. All in all, great repair, shame about rest.
The repair was wonderful. He knew exactly what to do and he did it quickly and efficiently. The system of booking was inefficient and staff need more training. A pity.
Very quick response and appointment, very pleasant engineer
Arrived promptly, and was able to sort out my problem and repair it in about 20 minutes.
Good afternoon Mrs Bowles,

Thank you for the positive review, really pleased to hear that your appliance was repaired!

Have a fantastic weekend.
We were initially disappointed that the washing machine corrected itself as the engineer came through the door, and we would have to pay the full visit price. However, the engineer advised us that after each visit a three month warranty would apply, and this is quite satisfactory and reassuring.
The Glotech repairer was punctual, polite, experienced and efficient.
That chap who came was very nice and helpful about the door on the washing machine but it's gone off again
What it said on the tin
Turned up on time and repaired my washing machine. Would have given 5 stars but had wait just over a week for the engineer to come which was frustrating.
I will use this company again if I have a problem with the washing machine.
Sadly our 9 yr old Hotpoint freezer was irreparable due to parts being unavailable and also too expensive to repair compared to buying a new freezer
Good telephone booking service and promt attendance by Engineer. I would recommend.
Good afternoon Mr Blinman,

Thank you for the five star review, much appreciated. Really pleased to see you have had a positive experience with us.

Kind regards,
Glotech
Very pleased with service. Helpful appointment booking, engineer telephoned ahead. Quickly identified the problem which did not require parts. Advised action to be taken which worked. Payment request four days later. All efficiently actioned with friendly courtesy. I will recommend to friends and neighbours.
Stan Dell
Dual fuel cooker oven efficiently repaired in two visits. Total cost not too eye watering!
The engineer who fixed our washer dryer (Vladimir) was excellent he was very knowledgeable and conscientious. It took 3 attempts to fix and customer services did not keep me informed if what was happening the motor was out of stock and I called twice before they got back to me but am overall happy with Glotech would have been a 5 if not for this .
Booked a repair for my washer/dryer. Unfortunately the a lot I had booked was unavailable and had to wait a week before diagnosis.
Upon visit; Fault diagnosed very quickly.
Engineer Dan returned a week later to fit the part and check all was working.
Even with Glotech being so busy, the service was excellent.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.12 based on 1,388 reviews