Glotech Repairs Reviews

4.2
Based on 2,613 reviews
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Efficient repair by a knowledgeable engineer. Excellent service.
Engineer listened to what problem was, he tested the machine and diagnosed fault . Spare part was on the vehicle and aching back in service within One hour. Explained what was happening all through. Excellent service and one satisfied customer.
Polite efficient technician. Telephoned prior to arrival. Helpful advice before leaving
Great experience-quick and easy online booking, no hidden fees as you're informed of the price when booking. I had my built-in dishwasher fixed by Dean who was very professional, explained what was wrong and what he was doing. Fixed on the day, no mess left behind - would recommend.
Prompt, honest assessment of our machine, good advice.
Excellent advice and very punctual
Great service received to fix our oven, technician was with us the day after the Bank holiday thank you! We would definitely recommend and use again in the future.
Engineer was very honest in that he said yes he could repair but was guaranteed to breakdown again very soon so uneconomical to do the job .although I paid call out fee very pleased with the company
Prompt approachable easy explanation… fair price
Glotech were quick to respond to my dishwasher issue, they charged a fair call out fee and dealt with it in an efficient manner.
The door switch on my washing machine was faulty. The engineer came to replace it. The repair was done to my satisfaction
Superb service, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous engineer
Having got a quick quote online, I had a call from Ben who knew exactly what the problem was before he'd even attended and as such he was able to give me a total cost over the phone, organise replacement part and a speedy repair. One very happy customer!
Very complete and knowledgeable engineer. Just what we needed.
Glotech we’re very quick and efficient from start to finish. Easy to contact and some one to speak to on the end of the phone . As a landlord trying to get an oven repaired for my tenant I was very impressed and will definitely be useing them again.
Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to leave Glotech Repairs a review, we really appreciate and value your feedback. I will be sure to pass this onto our friendly engineer and call centre team. Kind regards, Lauren
It was easy to book a visit by a repair engineer by phone, although it looks to be quicker and easier online. The engineer, Dean, arrived during the specified time window, giving a helpful courtesy call first on route. He understood the awful noise problem that I described with our Bosch fridge-freezer and found the cause very quickly - ice had formed over a concealed fan blade in the freezer section causing the rapid, clattering noise that we have been hearing for about 3 days, fearing the worst! Dean resolved the problem confidently and fast. We were delighted with his knowledge and service and will ask for him again if we need any appliances fixed.
Dean diagnosed the issue and fixed the tumble dryer as soon as the part arrived which was the same week. Very professional and courteous. Highly recommend.
Jacob called 20 minutes before he arrived to let me know he was on his way. I was very satisfied with the service I received. I would use again and recommend.
A quick and efficient service when the water dispenser gave up on our fridge freezer . A faulty part was replaced free of charge. Great communication about appointments. Highly recommend.
I contacted Glotec with a view to booking a repair for my washing machine. I spoke to Scott who was polite, helpful and friendly. He was not put off by my non technical knowledge and assisted me in every way. S Mason.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.24 based on 2,613 reviews