Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Found fault with cooker no problem. A honest and reliable service, highly recommended.
Excellent service and friendly guy.recommended.
(Alx) - Posted 1 week ago
Wonderful man arrived early and fixed my washing machine with good humour - and even put up with a rabid chihuahua
Cannot fault anything about this company
Danielle was patient and understanding as we tried to find the part for my Cannon Cambridge cooker which I have had for 20 or more years
One week later I have the correct part and will recommend your firm to anyone who needs to use a firm like yours
Inga MacKerron
Efficient diagnosis on first visit then parts quickly fitted on second call.
Diagnosed problem, ordered parts and fixed my microwave very promptly. Would recommend.
My repair men were very efficient and diligent. Two thumbs up!! Highly recommend!
First class service. Engineer showed up on time and fixed our
fridge to our complete satisfaction. Pricing is fair and reasonable.
Very happy with the service.
Very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service provided by Dan on 28 August. He fixed our problem and also explained its cause and how to avoid a recurrence.
Fixed our 20 year old Neff oven Element in a jiffy. Very pleased with the fast and efficient service
Quick response, efficient and polite. Would recommend and use again, A Kennedy
Glotech did such a good job on our old Smeg Fridge Freezer. Their service was polite, workmanship was first class and price not excessive. Will certainly use again when needed.
It was a pleasure contacting Glotech Repairs. The whole process was simple & straightforward. A first class engineer arrived on the day of the appointment, contacted me first, 24hrs before advising the actual time he would arrive.

The engineer highlighted the faults with our oven then proceeded to order the parts needed.

Glotech contacted me to confirm our parts have arrived and made suitable arrangements for the same engineer to return and fit the new parts in.

We are once again enjoying our Kuppersbusch oven, now in perfect working order.

Your technician was excellent, and your pricing fair. We shall recommend Glotech to neighbours.
This is my second repair with glotech first class service engineer always polite with bucket loads of advice Repairs successfully carried out.
Very professional

Many Thank
James Forsythe
Very happy great service.
(Ton) - Posted 1 month ago
I got a repair slot the next day to repair a faulty deep freezer, in Cambridge. The Engineer did a great, tidy and efficient job and I am pleased to recommend Glotech.
Punctual, polite and excellent service. Will use again and recommend.
Customer service and price: Excellent
Great service - The engineer undertaking the work was a really nice guy - professional, obviously very experienced and quick fault finding ( and available parts ) meant 1 visit fix at sensible price
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.19 based on 1,083 reviews