Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Thank you for the efficient service. The engineer, Alex, was polite and very knowledgable. He explained everything and gave me some useful tips on how to use the appliance. He was careful to check everything before he left. I would give him 10 out of 10.
I had the pleasure of meeting Tony today who came to fit a new element in my Smeg Oven, he could not have been a nicer chap and within a short time all was fitted and well, I was happy not only with the service but also the fee - I'd highly recommend this company.
Feedback on repair by Alex. He could not be better. He is so knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and reliable. He explains everything fully and gives honest opinions about what has happened and what to do next. He is a credit to your business.
I've now used Glotech twice for different appliances. They managed to come out really quickly and resolved my issue on both occasions with no hassle , great communication and all round brilliant service. The engineer who came out was a really nice and helpful chap. Would highly recommend.
I must say I am so pleased with your service especially with Martin (who repaired our hob & was very respectful of our home etc) although I had to wait a few weeks to actually get it done - it’s working very well now and will of course call you again if anything else goes wrong, Thank you again
came Within two days of ringing to look at integrated oven , engineer tried new element but it was the circuit board that needed replacing as I did not want to wait ages for new circuit board I decided to get new oven , when it arrived a few days later rang and had the same engineer fit it in the same day excellent service , very present engineer Even helped to empty filter on my washing machine as same time , will use again if I have to . Would not take a tip cannot praise enough.
I have just had a brilliant experience and service from Glotech South London. On Friday I nearly ordered a new washing machine but then found Glotech Repairs on line and booked a visit. Leanne was the amazing proactive person who called and organised the visit - and then today Ben the Engineer came and immediately understood the problem with my machine and checked it throughly and sorted the issue, also giving me good advice for maintenance going forward....and saved me hundreds of pounds. Thank you so much. Sue W
Very efficient. Turned up exactly when they said they would. Professional & pleasant manner Highly recommended.
Thanks loads, nice engineer Martin who fixed our Bosch dishwasher, certainly efficient and friendly. The dishwasher had been stored for a while and wouldn't work but a fab service and very reasonable cost too. I live in the Harrow(London) area.
Glotech Repairs South London, have been serving my washing machines for over a year now and offer a very reliable and professional service. Prompt and friendly people.
Very efficient professional service at a reasonable price. We have used them before and they are always reliable.
I was very pleased with the service I received. I had been warned that it would not be possible to get spare parts for my fridge freezer and it was great that the engineer who visited could effect a workaround to address the issue caused by a split pipe. He was efficient and friendly and I would definitely recomend the service.
Really great service from Glotech South London. They easily changed my initial booking, at my request, and came on the morning I requested, ringing me 45 minutes before arrival. Ben, who had been sent to look at my oven, identified and fixed the problem quickly and was extremely helpful, even giving me an informal tip on how my daughter could fix a problem she's been having with her fridge. I will definitely use them again in future as they apparently deal with all appliances.
Extremely helpful and efficient, Tony M went above and beyond to fix my machine
(Ton) - Posted 5 months ago
The guys were tidy, polite and fast. Excellent service.
Excellent service by Ben and Leanne. Leanne was super helpful with arranging a quick call out and Ben fixed the issue with our washing machine in no time. I would highly recommend.
this is to confirm that I'am happy with ALEX 's work. he was a true professional, found the fault very quickly and tried to fix it.
(Alx) - Posted 6 months ago
Alex was very efficient, friendly and did the job perfectly - would highly recommend him!
(Alx) - Posted 6 months ago
Alex was prompt, efficient and knowledegable - excellent service. Would recommend to a friend!
(Alx) - Posted 7 months ago
Ben came out to fix our washing machine which needed a new heating element. The service was outstanding, professional, thorough and efficient. Ben was a total superstar, thank you
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.16 based on 892 reviews