Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
We have had trouble with the door not opening & shutting properly on our dishwasher.The engineer who called last Thursday (25th Feb 2021) was very polite & efficient and after repairing the door gave the machine the once over and it looks & operates like it was brand new.
Subject: RE: Your repair with Glotech Services [OX15 4HH]

The guys you sent were excellent thanks – knew their job really well, were tidy and nice to deal with
No problems at all
Engineer called today 25/2/21 very polite on time but sadly was not worth repairing, would use them again.
We would like to thank your company for its excellent service fixing our fridge freezer, and please pass on our thanks to the two super engineers. We will have no hesitation in using your company again, and will highly recommend you to anybody wishing to use your services. Thank you.

A good professional seamless service from Glotech.
Very professional identified the fault and returned with correct part and fixed the appliances. A great service, great engineers, polite, wore masks, left area clean. Superb service
Tony was fantastic, great service and very efficient. Would definitely recommend.
(Ton) - Posted 1 week ago
(Ton) - Posted 1 week ago
943682 - Michal was a true professional. He did amazing job on my dryer and now works perfectly. 10/10
It was very easy and quick to book an engineer online. I got a phone call from the engineer when he telling me when he would turn up. He was friendly and professional, and I would not hesitate to use Glotech again.
Thank a lot for a responsible, decent and polite engineer whom helped us.
Good morning Mayya,

Thank you for leaving us positive feedback, I will be sure to pass this onto our engineer.

Best wishes,
Glotech
First class experts and service from Glotech.
If anything goes wrong, call them!
Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback, we are really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with Glotech. I will be sure to pass this feedback onto our engineer and customer service team.

Lauren
Excellent service. Technician arrived promptly the day after I booked the appointment online and fixed my dishwasher. He gave us advice on the problem. Very impressed

Lauren
The technician came and looked at my tumble dryer then ordered a part .He came back today with great success.Now I have a working dryer and so pleased I don't have to send my dryer to land fill. so grateful😁

Lauren
The technician that came to look at my dishwasher and then came back with the part to fit it was professional and friendly. He kept me informed every step of the way. I live in a household with vulnerable people, but he followed all the COVID guidelines and I felt very safe having him in my house. Excellent service all round from initial enquiry through to the repair.
Good morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback, we are really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with Glotech. I will be sure to pass this onto our engineer.

Lauren
The technician arrived early, knew all about the repair required and had the right replacement parts to mend our oven. Not only was he efficient and knowledgeable, he repaired the oven swiftly, and was very polite and pleasant - even to our large, noisy dog!

Lauren
Very helpful staff. Our cooker broke down just before Christmas and Alex lent us his own one, which was very kind of him. Had the new part fitted this week and we're all up and running now. Couldn't wish for a better service. Many thanks to you all. Doreen Warner
Friendly, very knowledgeable, reliable, found the issue quickly, ordered part which came quicker than stated, worked in a safe and tidy manner, overall a pleasent experience.
Good service on time and efficient
Prompt, polite, clean & efficient.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.11 based on 1,394 reviews