Glotech Repairs Reviews

4.2
Based on 2,620 reviews
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Max was very polite and professional turned our problem not with washing machine, was blocked drain!
Excellent and efficient service. Repair successfully completed in a timely fashion
Extremely professional and helpful service
Only problem we had was finger problems on fitted oven. But technician very understanding and gave a demonstration of correct operation. High price for experience but at least we’re up and running again.
I was surprised. My oven is 17 years old and failed to reach required temperature. I Googled faults, and reviewed possible repairers, although feared large investment in a new oven. The whole process was clear from the initial contact, detailing costs and arranging a home visit. It worked, confirmed by email, phoned by technician en route, and repaired. One problem could not be fixed and he took a photo on his phone to show me why.
Easy to book a next day appt. Visited by Dean who quickly found the fault with our oven & fix it -had us back up and cooking in no time
Efficient repair by a knowledgeable engineer. Excellent service.
Engineer listened to what problem was, he tested the machine and diagnosed fault . Spare part was on the vehicle and aching back in service within One hour. Explained what was happening all through. Excellent service and one satisfied customer.
Polite efficient technician. Telephoned prior to arrival. Helpful advice before leaving
Great experience-quick and easy online booking, no hidden fees as you're informed of the price when booking. I had my built-in dishwasher fixed by Dean who was very professional, explained what was wrong and what he was doing. Fixed on the day, no mess left behind - would recommend.
Prompt, honest assessment of our machine, good advice.
Excellent advice and very punctual
Great service received to fix our oven, technician was with us the day after the Bank holiday thank you! We would definitely recommend and use again in the future.
Engineer was very honest in that he said yes he could repair but was guaranteed to breakdown again very soon so uneconomical to do the job .although I paid call out fee very pleased with the company
Prompt approachable easy explanation… fair price
Glotech were quick to respond to my dishwasher issue, they charged a fair call out fee and dealt with it in an efficient manner.
The door switch on my washing machine was faulty. The engineer came to replace it. The repair was done to my satisfaction
Superb service, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous engineer
Having got a quick quote online, I had a call from Ben who knew exactly what the problem was before he'd even attended and as such he was able to give me a total cost over the phone, organise replacement part and a speedy repair. One very happy customer!
Very complete and knowledgeable engineer. Just what we needed.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.24 based on 2,620 reviews