Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Thank you Glotech for your very prompt and efficient service. Reece quickly identified the issue with our tumble dryer and resolved it. Reece was most courteous, helpful and keen to ensure that we were happy with the job done. We would certainly recommend Glotech to others. It may not be the cheapest way to get a repair but the cost is very clearly stated at the outset and it is much cheaper than replacing an appliance. ( Note I would give you five stars but that part of the survey is greyed out to name just now)
Please customers, be aware that the initial outlay (£110.34 for our Liebherr Fridge/Freezer) may not repair your product. Our final bill was £160 as our product was re-gassed but 'died' the next day. Engineers that called were very knowledgeable but left no report as to the work they had carried out. Pleasant company to deal with but in our opinion, we think that the Engineer was not prepared to spend any more time fixing leaks (which he had to identify) as it would not have been cost effective for him. We did not receive an answer from Glotech when we e-mailed them about this.
Rather slow in attaining the spare part then a further delay in getting to fit it ,.However the engineer was very pleasent and efficient when he Called on Monday on schedule.
Never phoned back to give price on part that was needed
Engineer was on time knowledgable and obviously experienced. Unfortunately my appliance could not be repaired so I paid the fee for a short consultation. I appreciate I had to pay for callout and 15/20mins of engineers time but would have felt happier if there had been some small reduction of the fee in these instances.
The repair man came as planned but we are still waiting for the spare part which is vital as our frig door does not shut and we are losing energy plus food.
Engineer polite and pleasant. He thought the dishwasher was working after his first visit but had to return the next day when the same error message appeared. He then informed me that the repair would cost more than a new machine. I was grateful there was only a one of labour charge.
Chap who came was lovely but as washing machine didn't have an issue other than uneven feet £71 was rather painful
The diagnostic was thorough, however it wasn't fixed, -which is fine as the repair man wasn't able to, however I was just told to pay and received no more information then; its expensive to fix and we will get more details on Monday through email. I had to push to ask if its safe the way it is. Additionally, I paid more then the quote - which wasn't explained fully either.
""The visit was quick and diagnosis of the fault was quickly made. Unfortunately the part, which wasn't carried in the van, would need to be ordered at £179 95, which we deemed too expensive to proceed with as it is likely that a new machine could be purchased for just a little more than the part. The engineer was polite and friendly.
Good customer service, price a little high compared to others.
I had to recall the engineer on two occasions as my fridge was still not functioning correctly. However service from Glotech was good and they sent engineers back to my property promptly and the problem has now been resolved.
It did not.
I thought the repair done to my washing machine was very efficient and the technician friendly and helpful but the booking of appointments and contact by the local company could have been a lot quicker!
Top oven element repaired and working again. Down side was that had to wait 8 days between technician's initial visit to diagnose problem and the return visit to fix part. Also, cost of part was charged at £20 more than was quoted by technician, but following a call to company we reached agreement on a fair price for the part.
That they had engineers that were able to solve the problems with my Britannia duel full range
Fixed my oven eventually
Hi, I have ticked 'acceptable' because although your engineer arrived as promised , the fault re-appeared a day later. Namely, the dish-washer tripped the mains electrical switch circuit, part way through the wash cycle, when it got to the drying phase. I appreciate that complex machines are difficult to fault find. your engineer is returning tomorrow Friday 18th August to have another go at it. Regards John Davies
Engineers very friendly and timely - unfortunately the attempt at repair did not work and fridge is still broken. I have since bought a brand new replacement
Although not within the alloted time span arranged, the engineer did turn up on the agreed day.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.17 based on 891 reviews