Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
The technician came and was very abrupt. this was after the third attempt and i found him entirely unhelpful in anyway. I thought the charge should have been refunded because he just said the fan was not repairable after a few minutes and left. Very dissatisfied with the company nd will not use them again.
Engineer worked professionally and left the area clean, very happy with replacement
Your service was terrific; the gentleman who came to do the repair ordered the spare part we needed, came with it on the due date, very quickly l may add and did the repair beautifully. Why service! Thank you very much
Ros and Brian Goldfarb
Very prompt service, advised on the day by text when engineer would be arriving, turned up at allotted time. Efficient diagnosis and repair within the hour, very pleasant and courteous engineer. Washing machine left in working order.
Very easy to book. Came the following day and carried out repair.
Appointment cancelled as engineer not in area. New appointment refused as too long to wait.
Great second time I have used Glotech and both times Max has been sent to fix the fault . Good guy , respectful and polite .
Very quick and efficient service
But fault fixed itself on this occasion. Engineer very professional and friendly
The bloke didn't even take a tool out of his bag, look at it touch the sides and that was it, more interested trying to sell me a new one complete waste of time and money. Won't be recommending your services to any third parties
Over priced call out fee and no repair no fee. Also replacement appliance or parts take 10 - 14 days at least.
Professional
I am speechless with admiration for the service your engineer Jason provided. He dealt with my oven problem quickly and with no fuss. He explained the problem - not huge to him, but huge to me! - and explained to me what I should do if the problem ever arose again! Well done, Jason, and thanks Glotech!
Polite, efficient and completed the work - what more can I say. Will definitely use them again, should I need to.
Professional and friendly service, couldn't be more happy with them!
Good service. Quick fix.
My machine is 18 years old and an not an economic repair. Your Engineer was courteous and helpful and offered advice regarding a replacement. I am currently dealing with Danielle Stavrakis, who is researching some likely models for me to choose from. Hopefully I will get an order sorted shortly.
Ordered the new washing machine on Saturday and fitted in Monday afternoon
No fuss and good service which is appreciated
Had a call 30 mins before delivery to check I was in
Very good service and highly competent engineer
Great service, efficient booking method, no hidden costs, friendly technician. Fixed my washing machine no problem, had the part on his van.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.12 based on 1,466 reviews