Glotech Repairs Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs

About Glotech Repairs: We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

How would you rate Glotech Repairs ?

"The service was perfect, job done."
"The machinist was rude and doesn’t really listen to the problem. End up arguing with me. Wasn’t good experienced with Glotech for first time. To book the appointment was easy but overall wasn’t impressed. The repairs cost was high compared to others services."
"Had a engineer turn up from Kent’s Premium Domestic Appliances what a joke did not do any work just told me needed a new drum which to replace would be over £300 on £200 machine. I had book him to replace the barrings as I new the problem but he did not come to carry work out just to get the part number . Stay away from these people."
"On two occasions, the engineer didn't turn up. Both times, when I spoke to Glotech, they did not offer any kind of apology. Terrible service"
"Would recommend this company"
(And) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"excellent service came sorted the problem and bobs your uncle up and running. Engineer was very polite and curtious. will recommend to friends and family."
(Tim) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent, professional and informed service. Value for money as well as prompt and well organised. Very impressed by Glotech staff - customer service on the phone and engineers who analysed the problem and did the repair. Well done to all concerned. I have already recommended to two friends."
"I booked for my appliances to be repaired online for a time and date that suited to then get a call from the company Glotech had forwarded my booking to, to tell me they couldn’t do the time I had booked, just very frustrating."
"I wanted to thank Glotech they were efficient and the engineer Alex was very informative he managed to sort out the problem. This gives me peace of mind that i can continue washing clothes. Thank you again."
"Excellent, thanks!"
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very effecient and well organised service. Would highly recommend glotech to my friends.."
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"Unprofessional Service, Setup Direct Debit and repair call rescheduled three time. No one bother providing update and when contacted provided incorrect details. Won't recommend them."
"They said they could repair my Panasonic microwave, but when I tried to do a booking they said they didn't service them."
"Waited in for 5 hours. Then I phoned to see what was happening. The call had not been booked on the system. Dreadful- terrible company."
"This company does fridge repair call outs without gas so they can charge a second time even tho I saw gas in his van!! Not a company I would want to do business with. Total waste of £70. Never again."
"Wrong address to start with. Had full details of fridge make and model but did not come prepared. Here no more than 10 minutes and barely looked at fridge. Never asked any questions, told me fridge not repairable and then charged me £70. Absolute rip off....."
"Alex arrived at the job early and quickly narrowed down the problem. Issue resolved in less than 15 minutes and managed to explain step by step for me. Very impressed. Will definitely recommend."
(Alx) - Posted 3 months ago
"Alex did amazing, amazing Job. Proffesional man and great ambassador for the company. 5 STAR."
(Alx) - Posted 3 months ago
"Fast, efficient and a working washing machine within half an hour!"
"Stunning,thank you!"