Glotech Repairs Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs

About Glotech Repairs: We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Telephone

How would you rate Glotech Repairs ?

"Unprofessional Service, Setup Direct Debit and repair call rescheduled three time. No one bother providing update and when contacted provided incorrect details. Won't recommend them."
Posted 1 hour ago
"They said they could repair my Panasonic microwave, but when I tried to do a booking they said they didn't service them."
"Waited in for 5 hours. Then I phoned to see what was happening. The call had not been booked on the system. Dreadful- terrible company."
"This company does fridge repair call outs without gas so they can charge a second time even tho I saw gas in his van!! Not a company I would want to do business with. Total waste of £70. Never again."
"Wrong address to start with. Had full details of fridge make and model but did not come prepared. Here no more than 10 minutes and barely looked at fridge. Never asked any questions, told me fridge not repairable and then charged me £70. Absolute rip off....."
"Alex arrived at the job early and quickly narrowed down the problem. Issue resolved in less than 15 minutes and managed to explain step by step for me. Very impressed. Will definitely recommend."
(Alx) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Alex did amazing, amazing Job. Proffesional man and great ambassador for the company. 5 STAR."
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fast, efficient and a working washing machine within half an hour!"
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"Stunning,thank you!"
(Tim) - Posted 1 month ago
""Terrible company. I booked next day appointment engineer due between 8 am and 1 pm. My fridge temp was fluctuating risking my medication so I explained there was some urgency. No one arrived I e mailed asking if there had been a delay no answer.I rang only to be told on investigation that the engineer booked was on holiday! I didn’t realise they sub contracted all appointments out to other companies .no one else was available until wednesday the following week.Appalling !"
"Do not use them for a broken induction hob. We booked a repair as the telephone operator thought it might be a switch. However all they check is for a loose connection (visually) as anything else is a new circuit board which is instantly uneconomic. Cost us £83 for a visual inspection, teeth sucking and a comment of "it'll be cheaper to buy a new one". How a fixed hob can ever have a loose wire I don't know - its not as if you move it ever. Better to contact the original supplier and see if you can get an 1 year insurance policy for the item on a no fix, no fee basis."
"I was pleased with this company's efficiency. Broken washing machine handle replaced in 10 mins. Impressive. No stress for the customer. Engineer had problem finding suitable parking for his large van but resolved it himself without troubling the customer. Invoiced, paid up, thank you."
"Alex provided an excellent and quick serice, saving us a lot of money!"
(Alx) - Posted 2 months ago
"Didnt even get anyone to come out Cos stowmarket appliance repairs do not cover stowmarket and the dont repair indesit washing machines yet have the brand on their website.. what a fantastic company.. NOT!!!!!"
"Brilliant thanks for saving me a fortune"
(And) - Posted 2 months ago
"Andy was friendly and helpful repaired first time"
(And) - Posted 2 months ago
"very good service . thank you"
(Alx) - Posted 2 months ago
"alex was fantastic thank you."
(Alx) - Posted 3 months ago
"ALEX WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND DISCOVERED THE PROBLEM WITH OUR WASHING MACHINE AND FIXED IT. sO THANKYOU GLOTEC AND THANKYOU ALEX"
(Alx) - Posted 3 months ago
"Terrible company. Reviews read great so I chose these to do my work. They subcontracted my Job out to another company who had awful reviews and one that I had already chose to not use myself. The sub contractor game out and did a poor job. Don't use Glotech as they won't be the company that does your work."
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.27 based on 782 reviews