Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
fgergfgfgh
Amazing service, our repair was booked before lockdown so had to be cancelled. Darren kept us fully informed of progress and scheduled a repair as soon as it was allowed. Great to find a company who deliver all they promise with no chasing. The service was excellent and the repair was good value. Thank you
The engineer knew exactly what he was doing. V helpful
Repair carried out in difficult times and under difficult circumstances. Martin (the service engineer)wore the correct PPE and kept social distancing in place at all times. Our fridge, which wouldn't
retain the correct temperature, required re-gassing. This was completed efficiently and is now working perfectly. Thank you.
My washing machine was about five years old and stopped with water in it. Not knowing a local engineer I looked on the internet. Booked a date and time, the engineer came early, found the problem drained the water so that I could take my laundry to be washed. The washing machine was inbuilt so I was worried that some of the fittings would have to be taken out which was not a problem for the engineer. The Firm contacted me when the part became available, booked an appointment and again the engineer came first thing in the morning. I was delighted with the whole process and efficency of the Company. It was like clockwork. Excellent service and costs are fair. Will definitely be using this Company again for all other appliances.
I booked an engineer on line. I noted in the booking form that the seal had worn through and that I suspected the bearings had gone as the drum was off centre. The engineer arrived and after looking at the machine told me that the seal had gone and the bearing need changing and that I would have to book the repair in so that he could come back with the parts to fix the machine.I was charged £70 for this service. At the very least I would expect that the engineer would have come prepared with the parts to do the job after I had informed them in advance of what the problem was. Now I'm out of pocket and I've no intention of paying them to do the same job twice.
Excellent service and great value for money I know who to call next time.
A lovely young engineer came to my flat to repair my washing machine. He repaired it in next to no time and cleaned up too. The cost was fair also. Highly recommend, and would call on this company again.
60 seconds and your off
It all started well - informed at the time of booking F&P fridge freezer making noise which wasn't their before but was working. Provided the representative with model number E402B of unit at the time of booking (5/5/2020) and visit booked (11/5/2020).

Fault description - "Appliance works but is making a loud noise"

Engineer arrived, very polite and professional.

i explained unit worked but noise from unit. Credit to the engineer who instantly said there is nothing he could do as the they are not allowed to open unit due to the type of gas and the noise was being generated from with in the unit.

My disappointment is not with the service engineer at all. Why had the call handler even bothered to make my booking or make it clear this was a possible out come from the wealth of repairs&experience has to understand the gas within the F&P in essence - fit for the bin.

The input and compiling the bill - 60 seconds and your off.

I have no problem paying something justifiable but i think it was daylight robbery.

I asked the engineer how was it justifiable and when he called the office the bill for 60seconds input they reduced it too £100.

Before making booking make sure that your unit is something that is serviceable?
A very nice Cypriot man called Tony fixed my washing machine and gave me some tips on how to fix it myself in the future.
Outstanding service, great communication at all times thoroughly recommend them
John
Excellent service. Extractor tripping electrics - repair was started before lock down. The engineer made temporary repair to get everything working and several more visits to fit two parts. (One part was damaged by the original problem). Four visits in all but kept the same engineer. He always rang prior to arrival, was polite, competent and ensured everything was working properly so not likely to cause future problems. Office also efficient at ringing with information on ordered parts and confirming appointments via email. Would recommend this company
In spite of a few negative comments on your site, I have to say I was very impressed. We were the last call of the day but Dan phoned when he was 15 minutes away, arrived with protective mask and gloves, was extremely friendly, polite and efficient and the job was completed within 15 minutes. Price was exactly as I expected. No hesitation in recommending this company, and Dan.
When we were in lockdown, our oven door broke. Glotech sent someone round (two times). The engineer came up with a very efficient and economical solution, came when he said he would and was extremely polite. Telephone service was also good. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the engineers name.
My washing machine was vibrating so much I was in fear of it walking out the door. I booked the engineer for an initial inspection, parts were ordered, then fitted the following week.
Swift, courteous service and the machine is running again.
Glotech was very effictive in organising an engineer to repair our dishwasher during this difficult COVID period. Their engineer Tim was pleasant, very competent, and efficient in locating and fixing the problem and giving furhter advice.
I can highly recommend this service
During the covid19 pandemic my washing went bad. The person came, was friendly, diagnosed the issue, fixed it on the spot and left it as good as brand new. Cant thank them enough.
First appointment booked but engineer didn't turned up, no phone call from the engineer or from the office. I had to ring them the week after and asked why their engineer didn't come on the day and the lady did apologised and she is going to enquire of what actually happened. On the same day whilst spoken to the lady I have booked for the second appointment which this time the engineer did turned up and he looked at the cooker, what was the problem. He explained to me that he is going to pass to their office what parts need to be ordered and they will ring me again when the parts is ready and that if I want them to carry on to fix the cooker.
Just after looking at the cooker then I had to pay the engineer as required, so I did even the cooker wasn't fix on that day.
I will have to wait for their office to ring me back then they will order the parts and hopefully they will come and fix it as soon as possible.
During this Covid19 epidemic, We were more than pleased that when our dishwasher “went wrong”, we managed to find someone who would come out to diagnosis and provide treatment for it! All the appointments were on time, or a phone call to confirm if the engineer was running late.
Utterly useless, mis diagnosed problem, only orders parts once you have paid, never comes to fit, never returns calls or replies to emails or texts. Still no repair after 2 months. ΝEVER EVER use this company
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.21 based on 1,035 reviews