Glotech Repairs Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs

About Glotech Repairs: We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

How would you rate Glotech Repairs ?

"Stunning,thank you!"
(Tim) - Posted 3 days ago
""Terrible company. I booked next day appointment engineer due between 8 am and 1 pm. My fridge temp was fluctuating risking my medication so I explained there was some urgency. No one arrived I e mailed asking if there had been a delay no answer.I rang only to be told on investigation that the engineer booked was on holiday! I didn’t realise they sub contracted all appointments out to other companies .no one else was available until wednesday the following week.Appalling !"
"Do not use them for a broken induction hob. We booked a repair as the telephone operator thought it might be a switch. However all they check is for a loose connection (visually) as anything else is a new circuit board which is instantly uneconomic. Cost us £83 for a visual inspection, teeth sucking and a comment of "it'll be cheaper to buy a new one". How a fixed hob can ever have a loose wire I don't know - its not as if you move it ever. Better to contact the original supplier and see if you can get an 1 year insurance policy for the item on a no fix, no fee basis."
"I was pleased with this company's efficiency. Broken washing machine handle replaced in 10 mins. Impressive. No stress for the customer. Engineer had problem finding suitable parking for his large van but resolved it himself without troubling the customer. Invoiced, paid up, thank you."
"Alex provided an excellent and quick serice, saving us a lot of money!"
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"Didnt even get anyone to come out Cos stowmarket appliance repairs do not cover stowmarket and the dont repair indesit washing machines yet have the brand on their website.. what a fantastic company.. NOT!!!!!"
"Brilliant thanks for saving me a fortune"
(And) - Posted 1 month ago
"Andy was friendly and helpful repaired first time"
(And) - Posted 1 month ago
J Kyprianou
Verified Buyer
"very good service . thank you"
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"alex was fantastic thank you."
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"ALEX WAS EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND DISCOVERED THE PROBLEM WITH OUR WASHING MACHINE AND FIXED IT. sO THANKYOU GLOTEC AND THANKYOU ALEX"
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"Terrible company. Reviews read great so I chose these to do my work. They subcontracted my Job out to another company who had awful reviews and one that I had already chose to not use myself. The sub contractor game out and did a poor job. Don't use Glotech as they won't be the company that does your work."
"alex was very efficient and courteous and very helpful."
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"Problem fixed quickly by Alex. Definitely recommend."
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very prompt and efficient, friendly service. Job well done, very pleased."
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"fIXED THE PROBLEM. vERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE."
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fantastic service. Tremendous skill and politeness and speed of working and clarity. I cannot thank you enough. Gerard McBurney"
(Tim) - Posted 1 month ago
"Started well with the fridge engineer coming out within 24 hours to either fix or diagnose the problem. In this instance I was told I needed a new compressor and require a return visit. Having paid for the first visit, which included all subsequent visits excluding parts, and it was after this things went wrong. Having been promised a call within 48 hours to get a second appointment made I had to chase them twice to get somebody booked in only for nobody to show up yesterday. As well as no phone call to let me know they are now debating if they have diagnosed the problem correctly in the first place. A return visit has been promised but it is now over a week since they first came out and my advice would be that if you have an urgent problem then spend a little more and get somebody more reliable to come out."
"job done proper;ly, easy to communicate with Alex, very happy with the result"
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"Charging 71 £ for repairing new wash mashine. ..no repair needed. Just funking cuntish. .will never use this service anymore!"
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.29 based on 774 reviews