Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Unfortunately I cannot commend Glotech. They have sent a 3rd party out to repair my Hob and it has been 3 weeks since the engineer attended and there has been no follow up since then. Getting very close to Christmas without a Hob. Not the best service.
They use 3rd parties in areas other than where they are - they are NOT a national company but have just have invested in internet websites to attract traffic and then get others to pay them a fee to hand over the jobs - this leads to the other providers to decide is the job worth doing and don't prioritise it - clever wording just be sensible - if it sounds to good to be true.....
One of my fisher Paykel dishwasher drawers didn’t work, as usual I went through all the diagnostics that were advised in the troubleshooting booklet to no avail. Martin came identified the problem (which was not outlined in the troubleshooting booklet from the manufacturer) and returned within a week with the new part and fixed it perfectly. I could not be more pleased with the courteous and expect service received. He is truly an expert in his field. I have recommended Martin and Glotech to two of my friends so far who also have these machines.
The belt broke on my tumble dryer and after waiting another week the engineer came back fitted the belt but still not working well, by this time I’d paid £101 he then came back and diagnosed two more problems which should of been diagnosed on first visit so there with the 2nd lot of problems another £50 in parts then once the engineer came back another week later he said it would be repaired but didn’t have a screw or washer So after another failed attempt and being messed around I was refunded £27. For the belt . And the repair was cancelled I was messed around for 5 weeks without a dryer , no one called back despite me asking to talk to a manager , total waste of my time and money, and cost of paying for parking. Would not recommend this company and in future would just replace it as trying to repair it was frustrating, time consuming and a waste of money and in the end I bought a new dryer.
Appalling service. Repair not made on first visit. Second visit not arranged for over two weeks and day after day they refuse to turn up. It is STILL not fixed. They are surly and unhelpful as soon as they get your money. They insisted on immediate payment despite the original problem not being fixed. Their 24hr call out claim is an absolute joke. Go Elsewhere!
I'm not sure how this company has so many positive reviews when they can't even get the job booked in properly yet alone actually complete it! I booked the job online on a Tuesday for the following day. Got a txt message a few hours later that my appointment is not available and I should call them to re arrange. When I called I was told that their engineers are on holiday and sick so next day wasn't available and if I can wait until Friday. Today is Friday and I've received a call this morning to say that they will not be able to attend again as their engineer has called in sick. Poor excuse. You need to employ more engineers and not allow people to book appointments if you haven't got the staff.
DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE IN CANTERBURY Engineer phoned and when I picked up the phone it cut off. I had wrong back within four minutes and he said it was too late he had cancelled booking and was on motorway. I had waited all evening. Tried to sort it by calling central number who just passed me back to local person who diverted to voicemail.
Truly dreadful company - do not waste your time or your money - there is absolutely nothing good to say about them.
Horrendous service,booked a day off work for an appt slot between 8am and 1pm and no one came, i rang up and they said they were too busy, apparently someone left a message but i didnt get it and they clearly didnt try very hard - an email could have been sent also, waste of a day off work. just read the rest of the reviews - perhaps a blessing in disguise.
Don't use this company. Waited in between 8.00 -1.00 our aloted slot & no one showed
Spam services. Not reliable shop. Do not pre payment. No refund.
came Within two days of ringing to look at integrated oven , engineer tried new element but it was the circuit board that needed replacing as I did not want to wait ages for new circuit board I decided to get new oven , when it arrived a few days later rang and had the same engineer fit it in the same day excellent service , very present engineer Even helped to empty filter on my washing machine as same time , will use again if I have to . Would not take a tip cannot praise enough.
Engineer never showed up
Booked an apt for between 12 and 5 to repair electric ove. Have photocopy confirming appt. waited in all afternoon but no one turned up. Globe has and Domestec seem to employ same self employed engineeers and muddle things between them. My advice, find the engineer and avoid these umbrella companies who promise much and delete very nothing but delays and broken promises.
I have just had a brilliant experience and service from Glotech South London. On Friday I nearly ordered a new washing machine but then found Glotech Repairs on line and booked a visit. Leanne was the amazing proactive person who called and organised the visit - and then today Ben the Engineer came and immediately understood the problem with my machine and checked it throughly and sorted the issue, also giving me good advice for maintenance going forward....and saved me hundreds of pounds. Thank you so much. Sue W
Your organisations should be aware that you are the most unprofessional, disorganised, unreliable and poorly managed provider of appliance repair services that I have encountered in my 75 years. I shall itemise the problems for you so that you can respond if you choose to do so. - I used the online provision to book a visit from the Glotech Repairs service team on 5th October at 1118. This seemed to work efficiently and I was offered an appointment 4 days later during the morning. Not the fast reliable service or a same / next day appointments at the top of your online advertisement but I thought I’d give it a go - Expectantly I waited in all day on 9th - no one had arrived as promised during the morning period offered and at just after 1pm I emailed the company for an update. I received from Chloe a reasonable reply: I’ve just checked for you unfortunately the engineer has been held up with a couple of his jobs today and will be with you approximately in the next 2/3 hours. Will this booking still be okay for you? - I immediately agreed and again waited in all afternoon. At 1630 I received: The engineer has just made us aware he is having trouble at the job he is currently at and he isn’t going to make it to you today I’m afraid. Could we re book you please, what day would be convenient for you? Sorry for any inconvenience - I reluctantly decided to continue, replying As soon as you can please, any morning, EXCEPT FRIDAY - Someone replied I have changed this to tomorrow morning for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused from today’s appt. Thanks My reply Thanks. Earlier the better if you can. - Eventually two operatives DID arrive (at about 4pm!!) and spent time looking for problem. This took a while but they decided with support from the main office team that it was a faulty impeller item. They said one was in stock, charged the agreed fee and told me someone would be in touch immediately to arrange fitting. - Again that didn’t happen and next day I resorted to calling the number I had - was passed from the main central booking team to the Kent service providers who had to check they had the part (they did) and I was informed someone would call next day to say when an operative would arrive to fit it. They didn’t and I am still waiting. I cant think of anything else that COULD go wrong so you managed to get 100% score on that count. In everything else you were awful. The fairest outcome would be that you return my £80-odd to me and I can make alternative arrangements. If you can’t do that, I shall put this review online wherever I can to possibly prevent others being served as poorly as I have been - joining I note about 30% of your reviewers who are less than fully satisfied with your service. Laurie Bush (Dr)
Very efficient. Turned up exactly when they said they would. Professional & pleasant manner Highly recommended.
Thanks loads, nice engineer Martin who fixed our Bosch dishwasher, certainly efficient and friendly. The dishwasher had been stored for a while and wouldn't work but a fab service and very reasonable cost too. I live in the Harrow(London) area.
I thought I had found a reliable company to fix my washing machine (based on some of the earlier reviews on this website). Not so! So far have paid out £163 towards the repair of my washing machine only to discover today that there is an additional issue, requiring another part, incurring an additional cost and which will now cause a further delay in the repair. Had I known that the repair would end with an *estimated* cost of £200 and potentially more, I would have put that money towards buying a new machine. So now that I have already begun this process with Glotech, another part has to be sourced, a new appointment to be arranged and I will have to await a third visit from an engineer. In the meantime, no washing machine. I am not impressed.
Glotech Repairs South London, have been serving my washing machines for over a year now and offer a very reliable and professional service. Prompt and friendly people.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.18 based on 881 reviews