Glotech Repairs Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs

About Glotech Repairs: We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy

"Thanks loads, nice engineer Martin who fixed our Bosch dishwasher, certainly efficient and friendly. The dishwasher had been stored for a while and wouldn't work but a fab service and very reasonable cost too. I live in the Harrow(London) area."
"I thought I had found a reliable company to fix my washing machine (based on some of the earlier reviews on this website). Not so! So far have paid out £163 towards the repair of my washing machine only to discover today that there is an additional issue, requiring another part, incurring an additional cost and which will now cause a further delay in the repair. Had I known that the repair would end with an *estimated* cost of £200 and potentially more, I would have put that money towards buying a new machine. So now that I have already begun this process with Glotech, another part has to be sourced, a new appointment to be arranged and I will have to await a third visit from an engineer. In the meantime, no washing machine. I am not impressed."
"Glotech Repairs South London, have been serving my washing machines for over a year now and offer a very reliable and professional service. Prompt and friendly people."
"Absolute scam, please avoid. Gentleman made no attempt at a repair. Looked at the fridge for 30 seconds, said it's beyond repair and demanded payment. Please avoid and don't use this scam service"
"Do NOT use this company. Very expensive and totally unreliable. Total waste of time! Not impressed with the engineer who arrived late and then refused to do the repair!"
"Appointment booked and confirmed but no one came. Try calling there is no response. The same- any answer for emails. It was urgent booking but just wasting time."
"Very disappointed and would not recommend. Booked the appointment for a repair and a day off work. Engineer turned up could not identify the model number and therefore was not able to say how much the replacement part would cost. I did not pay the engineer. I have been hounded for the last few days for the repair cost, which in my mind has not been completed yet. The customer service threatened me with debt collection if I did not pay and also said they won't tell me the cost of the parts until I paid. I have offered to pay cash for collection or when the repair is completed but they refuse and will only take card over the phone. This service is not on. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy."
"Jokers!! Engineer was booked for 2/9/2019 but no Engineer turned up when I called them they said there was no Engineer in my area and they tried to call me, which they hadn't as when I asked who called, at what time and on what number they couldn't answer the question. I asked to speak to a manager the lady (kiera) said there no manager here and only her and another member off staff in the office, she said she will email a manager who will call me the next day, still waiting no phone call from a manager regarding my complaint."
"Very efficient professional service at a reasonable price. We have used them before and they are always reliable."
"I was very pleased with the service I received. I had been warned that it would not be possible to get spare parts for my fridge freezer and it was great that the engineer who visited could effect a workaround to address the issue caused by a split pipe. He was efficient and friendly and I would definitely recomend the service."
"This is one of those pulled back from the edge of unhappiness reviews. My first experience with a Glotech plumber was in a word shabby. He said it needed new parts or replacing and left to find a part. What made it remarkable was when I rang Glotech - after waiting a month for the plumber to come back and finish the job - I was put through to the head of customer service who organised another plumber at no charge. The guy showed up as agreed, fixed my dishwasher, explained why a perfectly good (but old) machine did NOT need new parts or replacing and gave me tips to keep it lime scale free. So, mine is a very satisfying after sales care experience."
"My appointment was cancelled for the day that had been arranged. So very disappointed with the company."
"The engineer did not turn up and despite emails, and trying to phone the company there has been no response. I took a day off work for this so am not happy. Don't waste your time if they have shoddy processes their repairs will also be shoddy."
"A very efficient company. They came when they said they would, charged what they quoted and fixed the fridge when they said they would. Thank you."
"Thank you Glotech for your very prompt and efficient service. Reece quickly identified the issue with our tumble dryer and resolved it. Reece was most courteous, helpful and keen to ensure that we were happy with the job done. We would certainly recommend Glotech to others. It may not be the cheapest way to get a repair but the cost is very clearly stated at the outset and it is much cheaper than replacing an appliance. ( Note I would give you five stars but that part of the survey is greyed out to name just now)"
"Really great service from Glotech South London. They easily changed my initial booking, at my request, and came on the morning I requested, ringing me 45 minutes before arrival. Ben, who had been sent to look at my oven, identified and fixed the problem quickly and was extremely helpful, even giving me an informal tip on how my daughter could fix a problem she's been having with her fridge. I will definitely use them again in future as they apparently deal with all appliances."
"Most of the bad reviews for this company concern the actual repair itself. I was not so lucky to get that far. This booking service, it seems, does not have any access to their subcontractors' diaries and/or schedules. So the date and time you book on this website will probably be unavailable... What a complete waste of time for both your contractors and customers. I strongly recommend to re-evaluate your business model to avoid being seen as an utter joke!"
"Please customers, be aware that the initial outlay (£110.34 for our Liebherr Fridge/Freezer) may not repair your product. Our final bill was £160 as our product was re-gassed but 'died' the next day. Engineers that called were very knowledgeable but left no report as to the work they had carried out. Pleasant company to deal with but in our opinion, we think that the Engineer was not prepared to spend any more time fixing leaks (which he had to identify) as it would not have been cost effective for him. We did not receive an answer from Glotech when we e-mailed them about this."
"Extremely helpful and efficient, Tony M went above and beyond to fix my machine"
(Ton) - Posted 2 months ago
"The guys were tidy, polite and fast. Excellent service."
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.22 based on 864 reviews