Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Very happy with your service, my fridge had stopped working and it turned out it was just ice behind the back panel. This was steamed away and the fridge is now lovely and cold again. Very friendly guy and very respectful that he didn't damage my kitchen floor when moving the fridge freezer.
Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, I am pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with Glotech. I can confirm that I have passed this across to our friendly team! Kind regards, Glotech
Speedy service with no fuss or extra costs. Jim and Reece were both efficient and arrived when expected
Excellent friendly service from Dean our engineer. Quick diagnosis and clean efficient repair.
Fantastic service from Glotech! Very efficient, polite and friendly, engineer Jason called 10 minutes before arrival and replaced the element in my oven giving me a functioning oven in time for Christmas 🎄 price was reasonable to get my oven back up and running, very happy with the service 😃
Glotech were very keen to visit when the door hinges on our built in oven started to become noisy, in fact less than 24 hours, great getting somewhere. After twenty minutes the technician broke the news the both door hinges need replacing, he put the oven door back together, bid us good bye and awaited a quote. The same afternoon aquite appeared by email, but out of stock with no eta, little else we could do but sit back and wait. In the month since, I have asked by email if progress was being made, both emails returned without comment. I phoned the kitchen company that installed the oven, they gave me the telephone number of "spares zone", and the hinges are in stock, in fact never been out of stock. Yesterday Glotech quoted delivery next February !, perhaps. Not knowing who to get to fit hinges if I got them myself, I cancelled with Glotech (got a invoice for £78, no further charges) and await anew oven from fast forward of Ipswich, to be fitted Friday. I will not bother with Glotech again, I do not recommend that company either.
Supplied & fitted a new fridge at price quoted and met all promises made and I would not hesitate to get them to help out other kitchen emergencies at my home !
been trying to book them in for 10 days - I'm on hold 20-30 mins and then goes dead some of the time. We delayed a booking, due to isolation, via email which was never transferred to bookings guys. We have since emailed 3 times and people on the phone know nothing about these emails. Impossible to communicate with them successfully.
North wilts not covered- Booked and confirmed then received mail saying engineer in our area was long term sick and they could not honour. Suggest you update your website short term.
This company cancelled at the last minute I took a day off work only to be told that no one was attending & no offer of another appointment just a number for me to call . Appalling service
First thing was how quick they were to respond to our dishwasher breakdown. Next was how quick the engineer found the problem and gave us a quote on how much it was all going to cost, this included the first call-out and included the visit to fix the issue. Then last but not least, we were booked in for repair in just a few days and the guy that came was so helpful and careful with our kitchen, as it’s fairly new and dishwasher being integrated made us feel a little nervous. All in all a great company and would highly recommend their services, thank you.
Engineer never turned up at the appointed time, with no explanation as to why. My tenants waited for the entire timeslot, extremely irritating.
I wasn’t too sure about paying up front for my washing machine repair-a new door seal. However, Andrew the engineer was on time, polite and efficient. He had called on route to let me know when he would arrive. He checked the machine for any leaks before leaving. Thank you.
Many thanks Paul. Our oven is up and running for Christmas thanks to you and the company. Would highly recommend you
A pleasure to do business with. Staff professional and friendly throughout with great communication. I needed more than one visit to fix my washing machine and the operatives were polite, friendly and professional and left everything really clean. What’s not to like? I will definitely be using Glotech again. A great team!!!
Needed two visits to confirm own defect diagnostic (broken belt) but engineer was prompt, efficient and obviously experienced and knowledgeable. Very satisfied with work carried out.
I did have to wait over a week for my dishwasher to be repaired, but when the engineer came, he was polite and professional. He arrived promptly within the four hour time slot that I was given. I had a confirmatory email which was reassuring as I had never used the company before. I will definitely use this company again and from my experience,I would recommend them.
Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, I am really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with our services. I will be sure to pass this onto our friendly team. Kind regards, Lauren Marketing Executive
Easy to book. Kept me informed. The engineer text when he was 20 mins away. He was polite and professional. Brilliant service. Reasonable cost to fix free standing washing machine. Would definitely recommend and use Glotech again.
Without doubt the most inefficient and disorganised company I have ever come across. My problem with a fridge freezer started in August, in spite of four visits by an engineer, expensive new spare parts plus service charge the problem has not been rectified and I am left with the same original fault. I have now given up with Glotech and will try another company
Wassim from Glotech has repaired my washing machine. He was excellent! All you want from a repairman. Polite, efficient, helpful and charming. Thank you. Mrs E Jane Wicks, Richmond, Surrey
I contacted Glotech regarding my washing machine repair. I had an engineer within 48 hours. Andrew fixed my machine within an hour. He was professional and courteous. I highly recommend this company and the bill was cheap at half the price. Thank you so much.
Customer service is very good. Delivery its very quick and very safety too. Today I felt very happy when i received new washing machine. Everything what Phil and Collin did was professional. Their work was so clean and organised too. They installed the new washing machine , test it and clean the area round. Both were nice polite and focused to their job. My 5 star is for them for customer service too because it’s so easy to speak to them and always you will find the solution this is GLOTECH.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.09 based on 2,018 reviews