Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Really delighted with the Glotech service. The engineer took all Covid measures and efficiently replaced our washing machine part. He also checked the machine's overall running and sorted a long-standing wobble when the spin cycle was running.
Great service and would definitely recommend. Easy to book an appointment, quick follow up call to confirm booking and engineer arrived on time and was very professional.
Glotech are Brilliant!! After trying the manufacturer and being fobbed off for 6 months we were desperate. The Glotech team could not have been more helpful, efficient and willing to resolve our range cooker problem. The engineer said he had seen our problem a lot, knew exactly what to do to repair it and was in and out within 90 minutes. The range is now as good as new and we cannot recommend glotech highly enough!! Perfect service!! We are delighted with Glotech!!
My Neff dishwasher displayed a fault & engineer came out quickly & for a few washes all was well until the fault appeared again. Another engineer came out but said I needed a new motor. A new motor was ordered & fitted & on first use the fault appears again. Not sure it could have been tested properly. I seem to have to wait 2.5 weeks each time for an engineer to come back - there never seems to be an engineer in my area ! Very frustrating especially as I have now waited in 3 times & the problem is still not fixed, so back to hand washing for several more weeks.
There was some confusion about the appointment: I booked online and a day or two later received a phone call to say that they were having to postpone it and offered me a slot between 8.00 and 1.00 several days later, which I accepted. This was followed up by a confirmation email saying it would be any time during the day. As it happened, this was OK for me but it might not have been. And then we would have been back to square 1 again. It does seem that there is a bit of the right hand not knowing what the left is doing. However, when the engineer arrived he sorted the problem quickly and efficiently. However, he did not wear a mask, which I think anyone whose work takes them into many different houses ought to do as a matter of course.
An 8am to 5pm repair slot fills me with despair but Ian arrived at 8.15 having telephoned ahead- excellent.
The engineer did not fix the issue but told me it had been fixed and charged me a large fee. Once I realised the issue had not been fixed I informed the engineer and the booking company. I have waited in twice now, for the engineer to return and fix the issue. Both times he has not turned up and I have not been notified. I have now requested a refund but have had no contact since. Do not use this company. Terrible service
We had another company try to repair our dishwasher 3 times with only short term effect. I therefore tried an alternative company, Glotech. The Engineer, Vlad (Vladamir) instantly diagnosed the problem and knowledgeably advised us of the options. He was thorough in explaining the issues to us which allowed us to make an informed decision on changing the machine. It was a pleasure having him in the house..........only one complaint - he arrived one minute early !!!
Hi Colin,

Thank you for such a lovely review. I have passed this on to Vlad - he will be very pleased with the feedback.

Have a fantastic weekend.

Lauren
Quick and professional service
The Glotech repairer was punctual, polite, experienced and efficient.
Great service, good job all round. Friendly and efficient engineer.
Technician came with us half an hour just told us what he thought was the problem. Told us what the parts would cost.Advised it would be better to buy a new Machine .We can't afford to buy at the minute.Do you have any payment Plans.Thanks.We paid out with no result.
Very easy to book and didn’t have to wait too long for an appointment . Engineer was polite, friendly, wore a mask and did the repair very quickly and efficiently. I would use them again.
Only small issues - I initially booked online and email confirmation said someone would call me to confirm appointment - I didn’t get a call so had to ring to check they had my booking. My appointment was for the following afternoon but the engineer came at 10am (he called me to check first)
After paying £269.82 for engineer to attend cannot get a report of work required., or if replacements are needed
Booking ref: 923 425
The promised next day visit became a next week visit. The engineer inspected the washer dryer, came back the next day to record the model number and I am still waiting to hear if a spare part can be found. It is now a week since I reported the problem.
Just had fantastic service from Alex who was professional, thorough, efficient and rapid when he fixed my dishwasher. He was also very polite and a credit to Glotech.
(Alx) - Posted 3 days ago
Good morning,

Thank you for leaving such a great review! I will be sure to pass this on to Alex. Really pleased to hear your dishwasher was fixed!

Glotech
The repair visit was on schedule and having been advised in advance of the problem the necessary spare parts were delivered and fixed.
Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave positive feedback. Really pleased to hear your appliance is fixed.

Glotech
Avoid this company. They have failed to come to our house on 3 occasions, without being able to offer a good reason why. We normally only find out that the engineer isn't coming when we call the help line on the day they are supposed to be with us. On the one occasion an engineer was here, he didn't seem to know what he was doing, and basically spent an hour turning the appliance off and on. Given that the tumble drier has not worked since the 9th October you can sense my exasperation. Their claim to give 80% of customers an appointment within 24hrs also seems to be far fetched. There must be companies offering better service out there, I am just annoyed I picked this lot.
Hi Tom, I'm really sorry to hear that you have had this negative experience with us. I can confirm that an engineer is coming out to you on the 3rd November to come and fix your appliance with the part which was needed. If any further issues happen, please do not hesitate to contact me at repairs@glotech.com Best wishes, Glotech
Engineer attended and fixed our oven problem very quickly and efficiently.

As the representative of Glotech he was a good example of good customer service. I would use the company again for repairs and recommend them to family and friends.
Hi Den,

Really pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with us. I will be sure to pass this feedback onto our engineer and customer service team.

Glotech
Very efficient, fixed my fridgefreezer quickly and arrived on time.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.12 based on 1,209 reviews