Glotech Repairs Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs

About Glotech Repairs: We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy

"Ben came out to fix our washing machine which needed a new heating element. The service was outstanding, professional, thorough and efficient. Ben was a total superstar, thank you"
"I feel pretty ripped off, paid £75 for someone to come out for two minutes and tell me my fridge/freezer can't be fixed. I don't understand how something for such little time can cost this much, no other profession would charge this much for a two minute job. ps: The guy didn't even get his tools out the van."
"Great job fast and efficient"
(Ren) - Posted 2 days ago
"Alex came he was very professional, did the job well and kept the area clean and tidy."
(Alx) - Posted 2 days ago
"Outstanding service by this company from start to finish. Our fridge is working perfectly now and Alex has been friendly & super efficient. Thank you Glotech."
"Alex has been brilliant and I can't believe my oven is now working!! sandra M"
(Alx) - Posted 5 days ago
"Just had the my oven repaired. Lee phoned before to let me know he was on his way. Excellent job done. Thank you"
"We had a Miele Hoover that needed fixing. Other places quoted over £50 to just look at it ! We dropped it at Glotech Finchley and they were excellent £25 and working again . Great place to know about"
"Appointment made on 3.6.19 and apt confirmed by email for 6.6.19 between 12.00-1700. I then get a call today to say sorry, engineer is fully booked for that day and can't come out now til 11.6.19 earliest. Totally unacceptable and very poor service!!! People work and plan their days around these appointments it's hugely inconvenient to say the least. Have found a local engineer who is coming in two days time instead. I would advise people to look for local independent engineers and not to bother with your company unless they want to be let down. Disgusting service say the least."
"Thank you so much Darren for your golden service to our washing machine. We needed to wait for a part for a replacement, but you cleverly fixed the issue temporarily, so we were able to use our washing machine as normal until the definitive repair was completed. Thank you again for a very efficient service."
"Your prompt response, accurate diagnosis of the problem by Tony and cost effective solution was well received."
"Very quick, thorough and efficient. Fixed the problem and explained the cause well."
(Alx) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Alex Excellent service received today to fix my drawer"
(Alx) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Very happy great service fast response Thank you so much"
"very quick and efficient, Alex was very professional. Fantastic JOB!!!"
(Alx) - Posted 1 month ago
"This was the first time that I had used Glotech. The service was fantastic. Tim was professional and my freezer is working again. I would definitely use Glotech again."
"Appalling - booked for a particular morning and took the time off. Half way through that slot got a a text from the engineer saying that he had not been told that it was the morning and couldn't make it until the afternoon (when I was working). Spoke to Glotech who basically said it was nothing to do with them - it was all the problem of the sub contractor!"
"Avoid this company at all cost! Engineer came, stayed for 5 minutes, told me that bearing needed changing, charged me the call out fee and left. Then wrote something completely different in their internal report with a very long list of parts that needed changing, which, supposedly he told me about when here (he did not). And I received a message that the machine is not worth fixing, as it would cost 790 pounds. The new bearing for this machine costs about 30 quid (checked online)..."
"Mitko the engineer came to fix my washer dryer. He did a thorough job even through the replacement part ended up being faulty. The machine works perfectly now."
"This is the second time I've used Glotech to repair a dishwasher at our premises. The service was, as always, speedy and efficient. The engineer was extremely friendly and professional and advised on various options for costs. I will have no hesitation in using Glotech again in the future."
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.24 based on 841 reviews