Glotech Repairs Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs

About Glotech Repairs: We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy

"I was very impressed with your service which was competitively and fairly priced. Tim was a lovely guy who did a great job. You were very thorough and generous as my problem required 2 trips. I would definitely recommend you to anyone else who requires a washing machine repair service."
"Glotech sent DM Appliance paid £75 for a few minutes to say bearings gone. Quoted £691 for whone new drum etc. Thank goodness for the Bosch team £305 and no new drum required. I want at least half of my £75 back as soon as possible."
"Good all round service. Will use again. Hassle free and reasonable.."
"Unreliable service. Cancelled our appointment the day of because of an issue with their vehicle. When we rescheduled for the following week, the technician left. When we called back 15 minutes later and asked him to return we were told "it's his last call of the day so I don't think so." Surely if it's his last call then he could go back 15 minutes later. He also claimed to have called a mobile number but we had no missed call! Rude customer service on the phone when I tried to resolve the issue. We are taking our money elsewhere!"
"We recently had Glotech fix our tumble dryer. Very professional as well as clear explanation of the issue as well as advice on how to maintain the tumble dryer further. Fully recommend Glotech repairs to others! 😊"
"Good service back up and running within a few days."
"I booked an appointment to have my washing machine repaired for the afternoon on Tuesday, that being the only day I could manage for several weeks. On Tuesday morning at 10.00 the engineer left a message saying he was in my city for the morning but had seven appointments elsewhere in the afternoon. I tried to call him back as soon as I picked up his message 20 minutes after he left it but there was no reply. I continued to call until I finally got an answer, and was told he could manage Thursday - which I couldn't. Had I been told on Monday that he was double-booked, I could have made arrangements, as it is I'm without a washing machine for the foreseeable future. And as it happens, I was at the dentist when he called; good job dentists aren't as cavalier with their appointment bookings! I'm spitting blood, but not for the reason I anticipated."
"Very helpful and friendly. He was very efficient in detecting the problem and solution."
(Tim) - Posted 1 month ago
"Prompt service - engineer very helpful."
"Fantastic service! Arrived in the allotted time even though It was a snowy, icy day. The engineer was very knowledgeable, kind and determined to not leave me without a working refrigerator over the weekend. I will definitely use Glo-Tech again and recommend them to family and friends."
"I highly recommend Glotech. Temi visited us a couple of weeks ago to fix the element on my oven. He was polite , efficient, clean and checked the oven was working before he left. Fantastic service . Have already recommended and will continue to do so. Thank you"
"Hugely disappointing to have been passed around through third party companies that were booked on to repair my tumblr drier only to explain that Glotech shouldn’t have booked said appt because they were notified that they were full. If it wasn’t for the diligence of the first company calling me direct I would have been waiting for nobody. When I rang back to confirm a new appt I was assured (and sent en email confirmation) that I would have a new company fix the problem the next day. I rang goo tech to double confirm this the morning of and they had no confirmation of any appt. I have wasted my time with them. They offered nothing but an apology for shoddy (at best) service. 0.1/5*****"
"Really professional and friendly service by Barry in Glotech Bicester, who came to over help a fridge problem. Unfortunately, there was a gas leakage problem and will probably have to replace my Hotpoint fridge. However, was very impressed by how friendly and genuine the service was. Not only did Barry diagnosed the problem quickly, he also was very helpful in giving professional advice to all questions I had. Highly recommended and will ask for Barry next time."
"Glotech are a company who provide excellent service in an old fashioned strain I thought had disappeared. Not only do they work to very high professional standards (I was fortunate enough to have senior member of the team), their ongoing support is also excellent. They will call, as a matter of routine, to keep the customer appraised of the situation regarding spare parts and time frames. I had quite a difficult time with an especially unusual and somewhat challenging job. After paying the initial fee Glotech worked on my behalf and following the first visit by pursuing parts and keeping in touch. There was no more to ay and they were keen as mustard to complete the work. In summary professional and reliable to the last and highly recommended."
"Was here for 5 mins, unhelpful information given and dishwasher still not working. Charged full amount for 5 mins work. Disgusting."
"Don't cover Surbiton!!"
"We had an only couple of years old, expensive washer/dryer. The engineer said it might be £130 to fix it or it might be £400. He didn’t know which part he needed. We decided not to go ahead with it as we didn’t want to risk it. He happily charged £72 for this service. Totally wasted money, we could tell it was broken."
"I asked Glotech to repair my American fridge freezer and signed up for a service plan,I booked an engineer via the website on a date at my convenience but had a call to say an engineer was not available on that date and rebooked it.The engineers turned up at the correct time and inspected the fridge freezer and diagnosed the faults and would return with the correct parts to fix it,I then got a call the following day to say the freezer was obsolete and parts were not available(freezer only 4 years old) they then said they had cancelled my contract and would return the initial payment to my credit card which they did. I found the company very efficient and the fact they could not repair the freezer was not their fault and I would have no hesitation at using them again, obviously I can not comment on the quality of their repairs as I did not get that far but if they are the same as there office staff they should be good"
"Glotech arrived with a faulty part. They did not apologise and now are taking an extra three days to return with a new part. I paid extra for the part to arrive and they have not offered to refund this to me."
"Called Monday 17/12/18 spoke to Peter who was amazing, asked me to send pics of my stacked machines to see if my tumble dryer would stack on the new washing machine which I was about to order. Said I needed a new stacking kit. Wednesday 19/12/18. Washing Machine fitted dryer stacked on top. Best service ever and they were the same price at John Lewis. Adam the fitter was great, knowledgeable, polite, I could go on. Suffice to say you don`t get customer service like this too often. Thanks again one really happy customer"
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.25 based on 814 reviews