Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Very happy with your service, my fridge had stopped working and it turned out it was just ice behind the back panel. This was steamed away and the fridge is now lovely and cold again. Very friendly guy and very respectful that he didn't damage my kitchen floor when moving the fridge freezer.
Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, I am pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with Glotech. I can confirm that I have passed this across to our friendly team! Kind regards, Glotech
Such a disappointment this time round The engineer was very polite but did not diagnose the fault correctly. Within 1 hour the dishwasher was still displaying the same fault. The call handler was even worse- so rude and actually hung up on me saying she was too busy with other calls waiting !
The second engineer was excellent, he arrived correctly kitted out with a mask, explained exactly what he was doing and completed the job quickly and efficiently. The downside was the first engineer who attended the previous week, didn't wear a mask, asked for the wifi password to get online (really? - and certainly not provided) and then proceeded to sit down in the hall to get a phone signal and started sneezing. Maybe he hadn't heard of COVID.
Absolutely disgraceful. I've never received worse service in my life. I had to stay home from work and your engineer didn't even show up. Also received no apology.
On time, courteous and efficient, good job done. Thank you.
I am more then happy away you provided me appointment quickly and Engineer fixed problem.
I booked this company to repair my washing machine. They charged me £70 plus for a callout charge. The person came around, stayed for a few minutes went away and 15 minutes later the machine stopped with the same problem that this company was called out to repair. As pensioners on as state pension this is not funny. They just care about the money and not the job or the people they deal with. Discusting.
Ken arrived on tine, was very polite and very efficient. The washing machine now works! Many thanks, Highly recommended.
Found fault quickly Sam is a credit to the company. Thank you.
We had Sam call today, fridge/freezer no water or ice. Also the fridge tripped the RCD board. This resulted in conformation of a terminal compressor which we suspected. So although Sam didn’t fix it, because we said we would just look at replacing it. But he was excellent. Friendly, knowledgeable and couldn’t do enough for us. Highly recommended. Peter Jeffery
Very quick to respond and helpful although was unable to mend my 8 year old dishwasher as the part is no longer available, hence only four stars.
Very pleased with Andre the engineer who assessed what the problem was with our Miele dishwasher and arranged to order the new Autostop required and Ben who supplied and fitted the unit. Both Andre and Ben arrived on time, were very polite, informative and professional and, after each visit, the work was finished in a very tidy manner. Thanks also to Natasha at the office who carried out the admin work and fully kept us up-dated by email. Will certainly use Glotech in the future and highly recommend them to others. Many thanks!!
Excellent service. Speedy response to initial call. The engineer was polite and friendly and completed the work quickly and efficiently. Would definitely recommend
I was a bit miffed because the engineer told me I can’t order any spares for my cooker because it’s obsolete now, I would of thought I would of been told that when I originally phoned in with the fault on the desk , costing me £100
Responded quickly to my call for assistance, solved the problem with no fuss.
Fixed labour cost a rip off at over £100, engineer was with me for 10mins, barely checked anything, then advised I need to spend over £200 in addition to labour charges to fix problem. Then got an email asking whether I wanted to buy a new fridge off them, all £500 plus, what a joke, will def avoid in the future.
Advised by your engineer a 90% success rate in fitting new gas in freezer, costing extra £72, then told sorry it hasn't worked. Hard luck! Was left with freezer full of fast thawing food and £150 bill
Thinking my Zanussi Washing machine needed a replacement door seal - it was not leaking but looked a horrible colour I called for your engineer to look at it. He came as arranged and agreed with me but I then had to wait for the part to be ordered. When it was available, a different engineer came to do the replacement BUT said the seal did NOT need replacing. So I regret he had a wasted journey. Wasted time all round for me and your engineer - it is NOT a question of cost because you have refunded cost of new seal - but why did the two engineers opinion differ?
Very impressed with the service when my dishwasher and fridge broke down. Wassim did a great job of fixing them and the also explaining best way to maintain them.
It has now been over 2 months since I first contacted Glotech to fix my dishwasher. I have had them cancel more that once, try to repair the machine 3 times, replace 2 parts and then want to replace them again and charge me for them a second time. I have spent many long minutes waiting in line on the phone to talk to them to receive no help whatsoever . After complaining to the website on the 12/07/21 I am still waiting for them to "Look into this" for me. I am thoroughly dissatisfied with the service they offer
Great service, polite engineer? Everithing went smoothly.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.08 based on 1,646 reviews