Glotech Repairs Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs

About Glotech Repairs: We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy

"Delighted with their service. They are punctual and professional and delivered their service with honesty."
"I was recommended by a friend and have been absolutely delighted with the service you offered. Very quick, efficient and professional. You obtained the parts quickly and both jobs completed in record time. I will definitely use you again and recommend you also."
"Very efficient service. 2 repairs done in about an hour. Service Engineer Muj arrived at time agreed. He explained the issues i had and gave very good advice. Will use Glotech for any future repairs. Highly recommended."
"The engineer didn’t turn up. I called the customer service. They couldn’t get hold off the engineer."
"getting the run around from this firm dont go to these again just want the money did not do the job.dont get paid end off in hands off my bank get the rest off money back ."
"The service was perfect, job done."
"The machinist was rude and doesn’t really listen to the problem. End up arguing with me. Wasn’t good experienced with Glotech for first time. To book the appointment was easy but overall wasn’t impressed. The repairs cost was high compared to others services."
"On two occasions, the engineer didn't turn up. Both times, when I spoke to Glotech, they did not offer any kind of apology. Terrible service"
"Would recommend this company"
(And) - Posted 2 months ago
"excellent service came sorted the problem and bobs your uncle up and running. Engineer was very polite and curtious. will recommend to friends and family."
(Tim) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent, professional and informed service. Value for money as well as prompt and well organised. Very impressed by Glotech staff - customer service on the phone and engineers who analysed the problem and did the repair. Well done to all concerned. I have already recommended to two friends."
"I wanted to thank Glotech they were efficient and the engineer Alex was very informative he managed to sort out the problem. This gives me peace of mind that i can continue washing clothes. Thank you again."
"Excellent, thanks!"
(Alx) - Posted 3 months ago
"Very effecient and well organised service. Would highly recommend glotech to my friends.."
(Alx) - Posted 3 months ago
"They said they could repair my Panasonic microwave, but when I tried to do a booking they said they didn't service them."
"This company does fridge repair call outs without gas so they can charge a second time even tho I saw gas in his van!! Not a company I would want to do business with. Total waste of £70. Never again."
S
"Awful customer service and didn't come back to fix our machine."
"Alex arrived at the job early and quickly narrowed down the problem. Issue resolved in less than 15 minutes and managed to explain step by step for me. Very impressed. Will definitely recommend."
(Alx) - Posted 5 months ago
"Alex did amazing, amazing Job. Proffesional man and great ambassador for the company. 5 STAR."
(Alx) - Posted 5 months ago
"Fast, efficient and a working washing machine within half an hour!"
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.27 based on 794 reviews