Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
engineer perfect, arrived after 10 days (so slow), no part on board (yet I gave them part number), then wait another two weeks for part, then now, engineer sick, so rebooking - a month without freezer (so far) I wonder if this review makes it into the list!
Hi Andrew,

I can only apologise for the inconvenience this has caused you, and I completely understand the frustration. Unfortunately our engineer did call in sick today and we have no one else who can cover his jobs. I'm really sorry again and if we get any cancellations we will be sure to book you in. I'll be sure to mark this as urgent on our system.

Kind regards,
Glotech
Found fault with cooker no problem. A honest and reliable service, highly recommended.
Excellent service and friendly guy.recommended.
(Alx) - Posted 2 days ago
I scheduled a refrigerator repair with Glotech, who then subcontracted it out to Vertex. After nearly two weeks, a repairman called to say he couldn't make it that day, but would arrive the next morning. He arrived the following evening and then ordered a part that would arrive in "3-5 days". 8 days later no one contacted me, so I called a few times before hearing that someone would arrive the next day (but in reality two days later). The new repairman installed the new part (thermostat), but then blew the wall fuse and decided to plug in the fridge in a socket over the stove before leaving in a hurry. Everyone I talked with was friendly, but the system they have in place isn't responsive and people seem overworked. Every time I attempted to contact Glotech, they would immediately forward me to Vertex, without addressing the issue.
I scheduled a refrigerator repair with Glotech, who then subcontracted it out to Vertex. Every time I attempted to contact Glotech, they would immediately forward me to Vertex. After nearly two weeks, a repairman called to say he couldn't make it that day, but would arrive the next morning. He arrived the following evening and then ordered a part that would arrive in "3-5 days". 8 days later no one contacted me, so I called a few times before hearing that someone would arrive the next day (but in reality two days later). The new repairman installed the new part (thermostat), but then blew the wall fuse and decided to plug in the fridge in a socket over the stove before leaving in a hurry. Everyone I interacted with was friendly, but perhaps the organization is too chaotic?
VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE…….
We purchased a fridge freezer which cost over £1000. It was delivered with damage to the doors and we were informed that both doors would be replaced by email and a phone call. Six months later with phone calls and emails now being ignored we have now started a Formal Dispute with our credit card company to settle. Therefore I would suggest that you either do not buy from Glotech or if something is delivered damaged do not believe that it will be rectified. It is not the first time that either I or family have purchased from Glotech but it will be the last!!
Wonderful man arrived early and fixed my washing machine with good humour - and even put up with a rabid chihuahua
Cannot fault anything about this company
Danielle was patient and understanding as we tried to find the part for my Cannon Cambridge cooker which I have had for 20 or more years
One week later I have the correct part and will recommend your firm to anyone who needs to use a firm like yours
Inga MacKerron
Efficient diagnosis on first visit then parts quickly fitted on second call.
Diagnosed problem, ordered parts and fixed my microwave very promptly. Would recommend.
My repair men were very efficient and diligent. Two thumbs up!! Highly recommend!
Two visits by so called engineers and nearly £200 later, Glotech still couldn’t fix a cooker hood. Customer service was rude and would not discuss refunding call out charges. Look elsewhere if you want something fixed.
First class service. Engineer showed up on time and fixed our
fridge to our complete satisfaction. Pricing is fair and reasonable.
Very happy with the service.
Very efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service provided by Dan on 28 August. He fixed our problem and also explained its cause and how to avoid a recurrence.
Fixed our 20 year old Neff oven Element in a jiffy. Very pleased with the fast and efficient service
Although I was advised of the one off labour charge of. £86.34 when I asked for my freezer to be repaired I was told by the engineer when he called that, due to the problem with cfcs, he was unable to work on my machine. This is something I should have been told at the outset and calls to mind a line from Hilaire Belloc “They murmured as they took there fees, there is no cure for this disease.”
Quick response, efficient and polite. Would recommend and use again, A Kennedy
TL;DR - very poor communication, repair took much longer than he said it would, left rubbish in our kitchen.

Fridge-freezer broke down - engineer arrived, said he needed to order a part and it would take 5-10 working days. Two weeks later, rang the engineer to check whether the part had arrived - he said it hadn't arrived yet, but he'd ring back that evening. He didn't. Called him again the next day - he said the part had arrived and he'd come to fix the fridge next Monday. On Sunday, got a text saying an engineer was coming... on Thursday.

He did repair the fridge, but left the broken part and a load of packaging in our kitchen sink.
Terrible customer service. Made an appointment for a broken fridge freezer in 35 degree heat and having received an email to confirm the day and time i took the day off work to be here for the engineer. I was given a time of between 12-5pm for which they failed to turn up and after calling them was told they could book me another day but couldn't confirm when. Total waste of time and have now contacted an alternative engineer.
Glotech did such a good job on our old Smeg Fridge Freezer. Their service was polite, workmanship was first class and price not excessive. Will certainly use again when needed.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.20 based on 1,080 reviews