Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
The technician that came to look at my dishwasher and then came back with the part to fit it was professional and friendly. He kept me informed every step of the way. I live in a household with vulnerable people, but he followed all the COVID guidelines and I felt very safe having him in my house. Excellent service all round from initial enquiry through to the repair.
The technician arrived early, knew all about the repair required and had the right replacement parts to mend our oven. Not only was he efficient and knowledgeable, he repaired the oven swiftly, and was very polite and pleasant - even to our large, noisy dog!
Very helpful staff. Our cooker broke down just before Christmas and Alex lent us his own one, which was very kind of him. Had the new part fitted this week and we're all up and running now. Couldn't wish for a better service. Many thanks to you all. Doreen Warner
Friendly, very knowledgeable, reliable, found the issue quickly, ordered part which came quicker than stated, worked in a safe and tidy manner, overall a pleasent experience.
Having been 5 weeks without use of my washing machine for a simple repair that took less than half an hour, I'm understandably dissatisfied. A repair man called within three days of my placing the call, said my Bosch needed a new pcb and a door latch which would be ordered and would take about a week. After that it was just an endless round of telephone calls, hanging on line (you are customer no.11...) to be told 'it's not in yet'. No offers to expedite, to re-order, and even a request for priority when the part eventually arrived was refused. Then after four weeks it arrived. I was given a date one week hence, then contacted on that day to say the part hadn't reached the technician and they were trying to trace where it was. When it was traced, I was told I'd have to wait a further 9 days until the technician was in my area. Thankfully the intervention of Customer Services brought that forward by 2 whole days. It appears to be a pretty slick set up, website, call centre etc and if it had worked as it should I'd have been impressed. But it didn't, and there's no flexibility in the allocating of technicians - it appears you have to wait until there's one in your area even if you've been as poorly treated as I was. So as an 'extremely vulnerable at risk' customer who couldn't use a launderette or pop round to a neighbour, it's been a horrendous experience. Try doing your laundry by hand for 5 weeks and you'll see what I mean.
Good service on time and efficient
Only THREE words for this company and that is THEIVES, THEIVES, THEIVES.
As a pensioner I was ripped off £ 77 for a call that lasted 8 minutes and the fitter did nothing but put a meter on the fridge freezer to check for power.
Whatever you do avoid this company like the plague, they dont turn up, then on rearrangement turn up outside period asked for. Could not organise a p up in a B. But know how to take advantage of the wife with the card machine. Charging more than call out fee. Totally immoral performance when we are in a time when we should be caring and just with our struggling system. Please take from this that we really would not recommend this company I wish I had read the reviews.
Very disappointed. We had a thermostat fitted in our dishwasher. Which worked wonderful for six months at the cost of £216.92. Literally days after, the dishwashers thermostat is none function. Telephoned glo tech to be told it was only Gaurenteed for 6 months. I asked if it was second hand as I can’t believe that anything electrical that was new would only be covered for 6 months. I’ve just spoken to a lovely sales girl who said “the manager has offered £30 discount “ wow wee. Beatrice will call me back after her late lunch. In the mean time I will ask neff (where I was told this thermastat. Ame from how long they last. I will return Kathleen Barry
Hi Kathleen,

I can confirm that I have spoken with Chris Field my Manager who has booked in an appointment for yourself tomorrow. If the fault is completely different as agreed you will pay a discounted price, if it is the same fault we will do this free of charge.

We apologise for the part only lasting 6 months and hope that we can resolve this issue as soon as possible as we completely understand the stress this can cause.

Please let me know of any further issues and I will try and help as much as I possibly can.

Best wishes,
Lauren
Prompt, polite, clean & efficient.
Very professional and friendly engineer. Job was completed quickly and neatly.
Excellent, professional service. Arrived at agreed time, was Covid prepared. Resolved problem with appliance which is now working properly. Happy to use them again.
customer service very helpful and kept me informed when engineer would be with me. The repair was dealt with a professional manner. Pricing was reasonable. I would highly recommend the company.
Hi Julie,

Thank you for leaving a five star review. We really appreciate your feedback, I will be sure to pass this onto our engineer.

Kind regards,
Glotech
Ben (South London branch) arrived after calling ahead to repair my dishwasher. Fault quickly found and repaired. Also very kindly replaced a bulb in my oven. Quick and very efficient service, would use them again.
Let me down at last min, Been without cooker from xmas day until 5th Jan. What a load of rubbish this company is, DO NOT USE.
Good afternoon Ron,

I have just checked our system and can see that we never booked an appointment for yourself. But, we can see that you requested a date and time on our website but unfortunately, we did not have availability for your chosen slot.
I can see on our notes that our manager left a voicemail to inform you that we did not have availability for your requested date, so he was going to kindly rearrange for an earlier appointment but we have had no response. I'm sorry that this was not early enough for yourself. I hope you can find an earlier appointment and get your appliance fixed as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
Very pleased with the service would use Glotech again
We recently had our Siemens dishwasher fitted by Ben of Glotech South East. Their service is great and Ben did a brilliant job. We would highly recommend his service.
I found glotech online. I found the website very easy to use, I found the pricing fair and straightforward.
I was able to get an appointment that suited me and the 30min warning call is great. The engineer was very professional and personable. Communication was good with emails and texts and my dishwasher was fixed just in time for xmas.
As I had not had a personal recommendation to use glotech I was not sure how it would be but I was very pleased my web search found them and I will happily use them again and recommend to others.
Alex serviced my oven - really friendly and helpful. Super professional; would definitely recommend!
(Alx) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Ben from Glotech came to our rescue when our oven stopped heating up just before Christmas. He arrived promptly and sorted everything out without any fuss or bother, and was so friendly and polite that we were sorry to see him leave.
Reasonably priced call out.
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.12 based on 1,373 reviews