Glotech Repairs Reviews

4.2
Based on 2,694 reviews
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
Bad customer service. I booked a washing machine repair and they confirmed the time and the day.I cancelled work and 4 hours later they phoned to tell me that they can't do it. After I asked to speak with the manager they just hang up. REALLY RUDE even one star is too much for them
Fantastic service. An Engineer came out 24 hours after I had emailed a request. Fixed the dishwasher within his time. Fully recommend Glotech.
Didn't turn up. Don't answer the phone. Head office number on website say they also have difficulty in reaching their own people. If you want your problem fixed suggest you look elsewhere.
Ben was very good. He looked at the problem, quickly worked out the issue and repaired it with a replacement part he had in his van. He was very efficient and cleaned up after himself, which I very much appreciated.
Although my tumble drier ended up being beyond repair, it was good to have the GloTech engineer identify the fault and order the replacement part. Communications were clear throughout and my refund was made quickly when the new part failed to rectify the problem. The engineer was polite and helpful. Customer support was also very helpful.
great service
Fixed price, efficient engineer. Would recommend.
Very Quick!
Absolutely brilliant and so helpful. Gave me great tips on using my oven settings. Very knowledgeable and professional.
very personalised and professional
Really happy with the quick service from Glotech Repairs. The part had to be ordered so had to wait a few days but that was to be expected and was not a Problem. The repair man was friendly, very polite and helpful and had my cooker repaired in about 30 minutes. Wonderful service, I shall definitely use this company again if I need to and recommend to family and friends. Thank you Glotech.
Quick appointment time. Engineer called in advance to give me notice of arrival. Very efficient and polite. All sorted
Excellent. Andrejs Z has just left and my washing machine is working perfectly. No fuss, no mess, polite and very tidy. I'm impressed with the service Ive received. Definitely recommend.
Very worst experience. Total waste of money.
Very efficient and pleasant technician managed to sort out the fault with my fridge/freezer.
It was very easy to book a call out to repair my washing machine online. They rang me the next morning to confirm and the engineer arrived in the given time slot. He was polite and helpful. My washing machine was up and running again within a day.
Very good and quick service
Great service, nice guy. Afraid our fridgefreezer couldn’t be saved, but very honest about it all . Thank you
Roger was the engineer,polite efficient,quick,explaining everything that he was doing,I was very impressed
Excellent friendly service, and speedy appointment made to sort our issue
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.23 based on 2,694 reviews