Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
After spending ages carefully selecting flowers as a gift, the flowers that arrived were virtually the opposite of those I had ordered. I had ordered a wintery bouquet of white roses with delicate flashes of colour and lots of green foliage. What arrived was a large bunch of red roses, with striated roses and other flowers that had been dyed pink! The florist was kind enough to text me to let me know they did not have all the flowers I had chosen, however, it was not completely clear what the alternative bunch they were suggesting was.
(House Of Petula) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Lucy, thank you very much for your review. After carefully analyse your situation I will suggest contacting our customer service and they will definitely be able to support you.
My mum received extremely poor flowers for her birthday, which, including delivery, I'd paid £51.99 for. It was 4 dying roses and some gypsophila in a vase. Nothing like the bouquet I'd ordered, and nowhere near worth the price I paid. I was told that the partner florist assured the roses were in great condition which is: 1. Beside the point 2. Not true I was then offered a partial refund of 25%, which felt almost as much of a joke as someone having the guts to send those flowers out in the first place. The only reason I've given 2 stars instead of only one, is that after emails back and forth for the best part of a day, I was finally told I'll receive a full refund.
(Poppy's Florist) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Rivka, Thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed with the bouquet you received. Great we have found a solution for both sides.
Flowers were somewhat dry. Delivery time was good. Mom was happy for the gesture just not the condition of the flowers and for the price paid.
The flowers were delivered to the incorrect house and once delivered correctly (3 days late) they were not the size I would have expected for the price.
(Your Flower Story) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Lucy, I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble with the delivery of your order and that you weren't 100% satisfied with what arrived. If you haven't done so already, please reach out to our Customer Support team at support@floom.com and they'll be able to look into your order for you.
The flowers are lovely. However, the incorrect gift card was delivered with the flowers. Also, the delivery driver did not ring the bell and left the flowers on the doorstep. My mum was in all day, it is lockdown, I don’t know why the doorbell wasn’t rang. As a result my mum didn’t actually receive the flowers until 8.30pm, not great.
I was very disappointed with my arrangement. It looked nothing like the photos online, and when I brought it to the attention of floom I was given a token 10% off my next order and brushed aside.
I usually love using Floom but this bunch was very small for £55 and died within 3 days
I ordered a bouquet on the Floom website for a friend’s birthday called “Make Me Blush” which was a full bouquet of pink roses for 65£. What was delivered was totally different, not nearly as pretty and with about a third of the number of roses; I was shocked it was so pathetic & was embarrassed for the recipient. After complaining, they issued a 25% refund on what I paid but I would have preferred to receive the bouquet that I had actually ordered! Will never order there again...
What you get is nothing like the picture! 75 pounds for a joke of a bouquet! Extremely disappointed! I ordered these for my sister's 40th birthday because this site and the artisan that I chose both have raving reviews but boy was it not worth the money... Wish I had used a smaller local shop and not this company who clearly does not care about the quality of their service. The flowers were not only different (that I can understand) but also poorly arranged and beaten up!
The image showed the bouquet to be a lot fuller, what we received was very bare in comparison for an £80 product it feels like I received a £10 flower bouquet from M&S - which is also a lot bigger then what I received.
(Crushed Pearl) - Posted 3 months ago
Thanks for your review Umps. I'm sorry you were disappointed with your order. Our customer service team works really hard to resolve all issues, but as we work with perishable goods we require any quality concerns to be raised within 48 hours. Lotie
Unfortunately the Christmas Scented Spice arrangement was not delivered on 24th December and the recipient found it on the front doorstep on Christmas morning. I received an email on 27th December to say the the flowers had been delivered on 24th December which clearly they had not. I appreciate that it was Christmas but there is no excuse for just leaving flowers on the doorstep when you had the recipient's phone number to call and instructions to leave with a neighbour if necessary. The flowers as a result only lasted a very few days which for the price was unacceptable and very disappointing.
Paid the premium price for a delivery before xmas.10 days later they got delivered. The day before received an email saying I'd get my money back. Nothing.Disappointing.
The flowers were a gift. I was really disappointed when I saw a photo of them. The flowers were all open & didn’t last very long. I expected better with the amount they cost.
The bouquet looked nothing like the picture. Embarrassing as it was sent for a birthday. Was shocked when I saw the pic of what was delivered.
Flowers were ordered, paid for and confirmed for a personal delivery Christmas Eve - only following my own contacts with Floom, the flowers were eventually left deposited on the the recipient's doorstep (without notification) some two days later. V.disappointing and somewhat embarrasing service given the special seasonal occasion.
When the bouquet arrived it looked like half the bunch was missing, which was disappointing for the cost.
Flowers looked VERY different than on website and were not in good condition. Roses were wilted and eucalyptus leaves ripped.
We paid for a delivery for Christmas eve and paid a lot for the flowers. The delivery did not arrive until after Christmas which was very disappointing
I know times are difficult right now, but I chose a bunch of flowers, that I wouldn’t have chosen, but it said they would be delivered on my friends birthday. Towards the end of the birthday I had an email to say the flowers wouldn’t be delivered until the next day. I spent over £70 in the flowers and to be honest, from the pictures they looked like they were bought cheap at the end of day in Tesco. Very disappointed.
I ordered a gift for someone for Christmas and gave the following delivery instructions: ‘Can leave in safe place or with neighbour if no one home’ Delivery was attempted before Christmas (24th) but when they weren’t home, the gift was not left in a safe place or with a neighbour. Instead it was delivered after Christmas (30th).
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 4 months ago
Thanks for your review Amy. I'm sorry to hear your order was not delivered on the date required. Our team at Floom work really hard to ensure all deliveries are successful and on time and I'm sorry on this ocassion this was not possible. We appreciate and take all feedback on board! Lotie
Floom is rated 4.57 based on 11,961 reviews