Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Honestly, the worst customer service experience ever. £50 for one plant in a pot and they can't even fulfil the order within 10 days. Pot arrived smashed, told a replacement would arrive Tuesday and it didn't, zero communication, chased via email and live chat, told to "be patient" while they give the florists 24 hours to reply, two days later and still no updates, no one picking up phone in office hours, zero compensation offered. Absolute shambles of a company, go to Bloom & Wild or just direct to your local florist and save yourself the grief.
(Alyson Mowat) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Steve Im so sorry for the disappointment caused by your order. I understand you have been in contact with the Customer Services Team via Instagram and email. I now can see that a refund was provided for the pot. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.
Terrible customer service. Provided review saying flowers wilted within a few days and their response was I should have contacted within 72 hours and a 10% off coupon. This was after a shambolic delivery/cancelled order saga. All in all terrible service. Some of the florists listed are quality and others aren’t. Hard to distinguish. If you compare to the service I have received from alternative online flower sellers like Freddie’s Flowers, it is worlds apart.
(Pinks And Roses London) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Newanthi Im so sorry about this. As we deal with perishable goods - a complaint has to be raised within 72 hours. This is so we can investigate this further with the florist. Im so sorry this is not what you may have expected. Please accept our sincere apologies.
I was able to place an order for delivery on Easter to my mother in an assisted living facility. It said same day delivery if ordered by 1:00pm. I ordered at 9:30am. I received a confirmation, but no delivery. No update. No communication. I tried their website chat who said they would look into the situation. Still no communication. I called and was told they didn't deliver because the shop was closed and they are not sure how the order was able to be go through. But here we are the following day at 1:45pm still with no communication from the shop and the flowers still aren't delivered, but allegedly out for delivery. I picked this specific shot because it was able to deliver on Easter...shame on me. I learned my lesson. I will not be using them again.
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Tami Im so sorry for the distress caused. I understand your flowers weren't delivered due to the flower shop being closed. Im so sorry for this confusion. I can see you have been communicating with the Customer Services Team. As a result, (though not ideal) your order was cancelled and your refund has been processed. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
The flowers arrived late and they were all looked dried up. Practically dead. Very disappointed.
Floom canceled my Valentine’s Day order this morning...the morning of Valentine’s Day. So now I have nothing and left scrambling. This is so sad and terrible. How can you do business this way? To top it off I was offered 10% off a future order, how insulting. As if I would order from Floom again after this. Please avoid this company at all cost, they clearly do not care about their customers.
£67 pounds for a smashed bouquet
Extremely disappointing service from Floom. I ordered a £100.00 bouquet of roses and received something quite frankly that I could have bought for £10.00 from a grocery store. See photo attached!
DO NOT USE! Flowers have arrived 2 days late for a funeral service. I asked to get my money back when they were a day late, instead support told me to wait another day for the flowers to arrive. Floom is absolutely useless and unreliable. A disgrace not to give me a refund.
(Blooms By G) - Posted 1 year ago
I purchased same-day delivery for a birthday. Florist couldn't honour and so I wasn't able to send gift.
(Pot Pourri Flowers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Nicholas Im so sorry about this. Due to unforeseen circumstances, your order couldnt be fulfiled by the florist. As a result, the Customer Services Team had to cancel your order. Your refund has been issued and will hit your account in 5-7 working days time. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
The flowers were minuscule! Really poor quality. Would not ever use them again.
(Essence) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Juan Im so sorry about this. I know you have contacted the Customer Services Team about this. The Team are investigating your query and will be in touch soon.
Terrible service. 3 cancellations and ultimately no flowers.
(The Rooms) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Robert I'm so sorry about this. I understand you have been in contact with the Customer Services Team. A resolution of a refund has now been provided. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Order was not delivered and I was charged!
(Park Florist) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Michelle Im so sorry that there have been issues with your order. I understand your order was not delivered and you have been charged. I can see you're liaising with the Customer Services Team. Before any decision can be made, the Customer Services Team has to investigate this matter with the florist. The Team will get back to you as soon as they can.
It was cancelled the morning it was suppose to be sent citing address couldn’t be delivered. Other companies had no problem.
(NYC Floral Decorators) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Lynn I'm so sorry that you've had a disappointing experience. Unfortunately, due to unforeseen reasons - the florist couldn't fulfil your order. As a result, your order had to be cancelled. I can see that you have liaised with the Customer Services Team. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Fraud. Never receive my flowers.
(Broken Pot Flowers) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Daniel I'm so sorry about the disappointment you have experienced. I understand your flowers weren't delivered. I have looked into this matter and the florist due to unforeseen circumstances couldn't fulfil your order. As a result, I've processed a full refund. This you'll receive in the next 5-7 working days. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Lovely flowers - just as pictured or described! Had a bit of delivery confusion which is why I have the above rating. My flower were marked delivered 5hrs+ before they actually arrived.
(Bimba) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Serena I'm so sorry there was confusion caused by the delivery of your order. I can now see this was rectified quickly by the Customer Services Team. I'm glad your recipient enjoyed their gift of Flooms.
My flowers weren’t delivered and customer service hasn’t responded.
(Sadas Flowers) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Gretchen Im so sorry for the disappointment you have experienced. I understand your order was missing. Investigating this further with the florist, I've now processed your full refund. You'll receive this in the next 5-7 working days. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
The most horrible flower service. They cancelled my order and didn’t even notify me!
(Wagner Floral Designs) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Minas Im so sorry that you feel disappointed with your experience. The Customer Service team tried to do the best they could to get your order delivered. However, there were unforeseen circumstances and the florist couldnt deliver. As a result, your order had to be cancelled. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
My order was cancelled!
(Any Occasions Florist And Giftware) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Karla Im so sorry that your order was cancelled. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the florist couldnt fulfil your order. I can see you have been liaising with the Customer Services Team. I understand that a full refund has been processed. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Though I left my friends phone number and noted to leave the flowers with her neighbors if she wasn’t home, she was not contacted during the delivery process though she had been home all day and received other deliveries. The flowers were not delivered to her apartment; a neighbor four buildings (not floors, literally a different building down the block) over found the flowers. My friend received them four hours later, only bc the neighbor brought them over to the correct address. I emailed Floom shortly after it was discovered the flowers had not been delivered (about three hours before the flowers showed up), and as of yet, have received no response from Floom. Will not use this service again.
(Rachel Cho Floral Design) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Joann Im so sorry for the disappointment caused. I understand the flowers showed up before the delivery notification was sent. Im so sorry this was the case. Ive searched Floom emails and cannot see your correspondence with us. If you can email - support@floom.com - the Customer Services Team can investigate into this matter further.
They didn't arrive! Will be requesting my money back
(Agent F) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Johanna I'm so sorry for the disappointment caused by your order. I understand the order wasn't delivered. I can see you have been in communication with the Customer Services Team. As a result, a refund has been issued. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Floom is rated 4.47 based on 16,936 reviews