Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Pippa
Floom 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Preeya
More Photos & Videos
When you want an arrangement that’ll take their breath away. When you want an arrangement that people look at and whisper about. I had my first purchase from Bloom Couture Studio via Floom and my arrangement was just that.

Don’t you hate when you order on one of those OTHER sites and the delivery looks nothing like it??? Not the case here. My delivery looked just like it and even more breath-taking in person!
A straightforward process and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous, loved them! Would definitely recommend using the site as it allowed me to discover many independent flower studio/shop owners in areas close to me!
I have already recommended Floom to friends and will be ordering from them again in the future!
(Flowers Of The Valley) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Paris, Thank you for shopping with Floom! So happy to hear the flowers are being enjoyed :) - Team Floom
Flowers are beautiful - delivered on time and easy ordering process. The recipient had never seen such a gorgeous arrangement. Will be using Floom again soon!
(Bloomie Flower Studio) - Posted 5 months ago
Terrible experience with the delivery process. Missed the Valentines delivery despite numerous calls to ensure timing. Then missed the rescheduled date and finally delivered four days late.
Hello Shendi, We're so sorry for the delay in redelivering your Valentine's Day gift. It doe appear our florist was off for the holiday that Monday and could only redeliver the following Tuesday. We have worked with them to ensure they're ready for another day where they're expected to deliver a high volume of orders. Thank you for your feedback!
Arranged for delivery on incorrect date. Contacted to change date with 3 days notice and told this would be ok. Flowers arrived on original date. Disappointed.
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 5 months ago
Hello David, I'm sorry for the disappointing delivery. I see your order arrived a day earlier than you had requested. We will followup with our florist partner to ensure another incident where a date is changed doesn't happen again. Thank you for your feedback!
I was really disappointed as the roses were very open when the bouquet was delivered so are not likely to last long. It was an expensive bunch of flowers so I expected them to be fresh. Unlikely to use you again due to this as flowers were for a special occasion
Hello Melissa, I'm sorry for the disappointing delivery. We do expect our florists to deliver roses that are more closed so they'll last longer. If you're feeling unsure you can email our team at: support@floom.com with images of your arrangement and we'll share with the florist for a resolution. Thank you!
My friend was delighted with her flowers!
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 5 months ago
Got lovely bouquet of flowers delivered on valentines, ordered them a day before. Everything was excellent , and they were much appreciated, as well as a scented candle add on.
(Mad Lilies) - Posted 5 months ago
Valentine's Day roses arrived in a damaged box (the driver did apologise). The putter rose petals were 99% dead.and immediately fell off. Not in good condition whatsoever considering the price. Disappointed to say the least.
(Flowers X Floom) - Posted 5 months ago
Hi Kieran
We are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an e-mail over at support@floom.com with images of your order. We would love to hear from you and resolve this matter.
Thanks,
Floom
Great experience
(Delta Of Venus) - Posted 8 months ago
Flowers were delivered to a wrong address, and neither the florist nor Floom would accept responsibility. Still attempting to get a refund. Do not trust them with your special occasions.
Got my delivery totally wrong. Poor service and no refund offered....
As a prior frequent customer, I will not be using Floom again.

The florist did not deliver plant on the scheduled day, and Floom, although always quick to respond, provided no help, and even took the side of the delinquent florist. Over the course of the problem, the florist cited bogus excuses including a "wrong address", and "not being able to find someone to deliver it to" - even though the address was 100% correct, it was to a Manhattan city skyscraper that Floom has delivered to before, and the building has a 24/7 reception desk, which I confirmed was never approached by the florist.

I somehow had to take the initiative to constantly badger Floom for two days to finally get the plant delivered. I feel like if I didn't, the plant still wouldn't have been delivered! Ridiculous. And throughout the entire fiasco all Floom could do was constantly remind me that the order could not be canceled even though the time window that the plant was appropriate went by 48 hours before then. Disappointed would be an understatement.
(Plant Shed) - Posted 1 year ago
On 7th February I ordered a specifically flagged 'valentines day' flower package to be delivered to my wife's workplace on 14th February. At all points during the order process and on order confirmation it stated delivery would be between 10am and 5pm. Also during the order process I was told I would get a notification when the flowers were delivered. On the afternoon of the 14th around 2:30pm I had still not received any notification and emailed Floom. The initial response was that they had not been delivered yet but would be delivered by 6pm. I replied stating that the delivery time slot that I received during ordering was 10am to 5pm. They replied saying they were very busy today but would do their best. The day went on and my wife returned home from work having left the office after 5pm. She hadn't received the flowers and I still had not received any notification of delivery. The following day I contacted Floom again to express my dissatisfaction with their service. They told me the flowers had been eventually delivered at some point in the evening, but y wife works part time so would not be back in the office until 5 more days. The only solution they offered to me was that my wife should make a 2 hour round trip into her workplace on her day off to pick up the flowers that had been delivered late. I pointed out she was not going into work for another 5 days now, but on three separate occasions I was told by Floom that she should do this to recover the flowers. So in addition to ruining the valentines day surprise that I had entrusted Floom to deliver, I have paid £40 for some flowers that will sit and rot for 5 days before my wife is able to collect them. I suggested to Floom that because they had not delivered the item during the time window they said they would, they should consider some kind of refund. But that was met with the statement that delivery times were not guaranteed, only 'endeavoured'. I aksed Floom to show me where in the order process or in the order confirmation that it was stated that they would only endeavour to deliver the flowers, but they did not respond. I then did another 'test' order to see if at any point it stated that the delivery time slot of 10am to 5pm may not be met, but at no point did it mention this. If i had know this at the time of order I would not have used this service. So overall a thoroughly disappointing and very poor service from Floom. Failing to deliver the flowers was bad enough, but the follow up 'support' was even more disappointing. No effort was made to remediate or rectify the situation - instead resorted to hiding between presumably buried small print in the terms & conditions and telling my wife to make a 2 hour round trip to her work on her day off to get the late delivered flowers. At one point I was also told that 'same day deliveries' could not be guaranteed to be delivered on the same day, even though my order wasn't a same day delivery and had been made 7 days prior. So I would have been better off taking £40 and just putting it straight into the bin. I definitely won't be using this service ever again.
(Bloom Of The Block) - Posted 1 year ago
(Bloom Of The Block) - Posted 1 year ago
Never order from them
Order for valentine never been delivered . I called and it was confirmed to be delivered before 5pm
Order never arrived
Avoid them
(Plant Shed) - Posted 1 year ago
Delivery was apparently guaranteed before 6pm on valentine's day when I called before placing the order.
Guess what - no flowers. But hey no worries they can be delivered tomorrow, WHICH IS TOO LATE AND NOT VALENTINE'S DAY!
(Delta Of Venus) - Posted 1 year ago
Ordered flowers for my wife for Valentine’s Day and asked them to be delivered before 4pm as she works part time and not back in till next week. No flowers received, refund refused and offered flowers for tomorrow which is great the day after Valentine’s Day and when she is not in the office! Poor service definitely do not recommend!
Easy to place order, arrived on time. Flowers looked “ok” not super fresh but looked a bit wilted.
(Queen's Park Station Flowers) - Posted 1 year ago