Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Nick
Faye
Neil and Suzie
DO NOT USE!
Flowers have arrived 2 days late for a funeral service. I asked to get my money back when they were a day late, instead support told me to wait another day for the flowers to arrive. Floom is absolutely useless and unreliable. A disgrace not to give me a refund.
(Blooms By G) - Posted 1 month ago
Flowers have arrived 2 days late for a funeral service. I asked to get my money back when they were a day late, instead support told me to wait for the flowers to arrive. Floom is absolutely useless and unreliable. A disgrace not to give me a refund.
UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED. The flowers delivered to my Mother for her Birthday were nothing like the ones I ordered and paid for. A complete lack of colour and no thought to arrangement. I could have found better at my local petrol station. The florist was still posting pics of beautiful arrangements for other customers to their social media accounts at the time so I don't believe it was a case of Covid affecting the flowers available.

I sent a picture of the flowers to Floom and they told me the picture wasn't clear enough to see if there was a problem!! Just look at the difference!

Unfortunately to get more images I would have had to explain to my Mum that they weren't what I ordered and she would have known how upset I was which would have spoiled things for her.

I'll never trust Floom again.
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 1 month ago
Unreliable with poor customer service.
(Pinks And Roses London) - Posted 2 months ago
Appalling service. Plant not delivered on day requested and no communication from the florist. Florist notified the following day of no delivery and refund requested. A day later the florist phoned message that the plant had been damaged in transit, a second plant would be delivered later that day. Another day goes by and there is no delivery. Florist again notified the following day of no delivery and refund requested. Plant eventually delivered three days late and refund refused. No apology just an abdication of responsibility. Needless to say, I will neither use the service again nor recommend them.
(Bedfordshire Botanics) - Posted 2 months ago
I paid for same day delivery. It wasn't delivered for two days. There wasn't a call or email that was sent until the day after they were late.
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 2 months ago
My order was never fulfilled. The florist did not contact me. I emailed to confirm delivery as I had not heard from the recipient and, as it turns out, the flowers never made it. I tried to reschedule the delivery for 1 week later and the florist still could not accommodate.
(Del Mar Floral) - Posted 2 months ago
AVOID!! Ordered at 9am for same day delivery which I paid extra for, the flowers never came! However, the guy on the phone who gave me the refund was really nice, I recommend that he finds a job with a better company as he is an asset and the only thing good for Floom!
(Mad Hatter Floral Design) - Posted 2 months ago
I ordered flowers on a Monday for an early afternoon delivery on Wednesday.
They said the bouquet would be delivered between 10am and 6pm.

They failed to deliver in this 8 hour window with 2 days notice.

The delivery turned up about 6.30 but it was too late by then.
(Amadeus) - Posted 2 months ago
The flowers that arrived were completely substituted and not the same as the one I ordered.

The lady who arrived an hour later than the maximum time presented seemed high and was not wearing a mask. She told me she just relievers the flowers and doesn’t care about the quality.
(William Paul) - Posted 2 months ago
Flowers was delivered two days later than the confirmed date and missed my anniversary date. And the flower arrangement was disappointing! Asked for a refund and was not granted! It’s a disaster!
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 2 months ago
The flowers were wilted and the bouquet looked nothing like the one in photo
Very disappointed
(Flower Station) - Posted 2 months ago
Received notification on day of delivery that they would be unable to deliver flowers!
(Pinks And Roses London) - Posted 2 months ago
They forgot to deliver on the day I selected which was my Mother’s 70th birthday.
Emailed me at 10pm saying the forgot to deliver. Flowers were a day late they offered small box of chocolates to fix their appalling mistake. I live in the US so when I order flowers for my Mommy who turned 70, i expect them to arrive on her bday especially when I can’t fly to be with her because of COVID! Awful service
(Croydon Blooms) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Genny - I'm sorry that your order arrived with your mother later than expected, especially as it was a gift for her birthday. Although they didn't arrive in time, I hope she enjoyed them nonetheless
I didn’t think my arrangement that was sent was pretty at all. To me it did not look like the picture advertised. I was disappointed. I did receive a refund, but only after I persisted through email. Would not use again.
We are so sorry to hear this but thank you for your honest review. We're always striving to do better and work more closely with our florist partners. Thanks, Team Floom
Wrong bouquet was delivered and one day late.
Flowers arrived on the wrong day with no card to say who they were from. All I was offered was a refund of the delivery cost. Disappointed and would not use again.
Flowers were not delivered and when asking for proof I was sent an image of a house that is not the house of the recipient. Its been a long process to even try to get the money refunded. Definitely will not be ordering again
I’m incredibly disappointed with the product even they communicated well pertaining to delivery timing. Recipient is a pretty sweet young lady that’s why I chose pink to match her personality but they substituted it with combination perfect for a grandmother. I spent hours to decide which flower shop will I engage with and carefully picked Floom but I didn’t get what I paid for. What a waste of my time, energy and money. I will never ever get back to this shop.
Ordered a birthday hamper to arrive on 20/8/2020. It has yet to arrive.
Was not informed of the delay until I emailed to ask. Had I know there would have been a delay I would have ordered another present to arrive on the actual day
(Wine Country) - Posted 4 months ago
Hello, We're very sorry for the late arrival. Our courier partners have been experiencing many delays due to increased demands. For this reason we have refunded your delivery fee, please allow 5-7 business days for processing. Thank you for you feedback!
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 8,638 reviews