Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
The flowers arrived late and they were all looked dried up. Practically dead. Very disappointed.
Floom canceled my Valentine’s Day order this morning...the morning of Valentine’s Day. So now I have nothing and left scrambling. This is so sad and terrible. How can you do business this way? To top it off I was offered 10% off a future order, how insulting. As if I would order from Floom again after this. Please avoid this company at all cost, they clearly do not care about their customers.
£67 pounds for a smashed bouquet
Extremely disappointing service from Floom. I ordered a £100.00 bouquet of roses and received something quite frankly that I could have bought for £10.00 from a grocery store. See photo attached!
DO NOT USE!
Flowers have arrived 2 days late for a funeral service. I asked to get my money back when they were a day late, instead support told me to wait another day for the flowers to arrive. Floom is absolutely useless and unreliable. A disgrace not to give me a refund.
(Blooms By G) - Posted 4 months ago
Ordered .. easy process. Delivery never arrived. Great response from service team although handled by 4 different people so no thread in the various emails. The florist claimed delivery had been made, then admitted it hadn’t and now awaiting a replacement bouquet... not a good experience and lots of my time to sort out what should have been a simple transaction.
The flowers were not delivered despite the fact I ordered multiple days in advance of a special occasion. I only recieved the notification of that nothing was going to be delivered too late in the day to do anything about it - this is the bit that is extremely frustrating, and in mind points to schematic flaws in how Floom operates. Would I order from Floom again - maybe, but do I really want to risk spoiling a special occasion - absolutely not.
Ordered flowers for my mum for Mother’s Day - received a call at 7pm on the day saying they weren’t able to deliver. Was offered a full refund and delivery of the flowers two days later, which I appreciate, but the point of sending flowers on Mother’s Day is that mother actually gets them on the day. Really disappointed.
(Rewild Floom) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Nell,
Thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry we let you down on your Mothers special day, and missed the mark. We're glad we could provide a refund and still deliver these flowers but appreciate this was not suitable. We hope we can make it up to you in the future. Team Floom.
The flowers I ordered were not the ones that got sent even the quality was worse! Shame they’re normally decent
Hi there,
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you were left feeling disappointed with the order you received. I can see you've been in contact with our CS team and we've offered some advice here. We take your feedback on board and hope you can consider us in the future. Team Floom.
The arrangement was not done properly and for the price I paid, expected a more elegant design and good flowers.
(Bimba) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Lalitha, We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations. Thanks for your feedback as this will be forwarded to our florists to ensure this does not happen again. We'd also love to know more about this situation so feel free to let us know by replying to your order confirmation email. Thanks, Floom
Picture showed white, yellow, and pink tulips, but the tulips that came were only white and yellow (no pink). However, the bouquet was nice and big, and beautifully packaged.
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Steph, Thanks for the 3* review. We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations and we do appreciate your feedback as this will be forwarded to our florists. But overall, glad you enjoyed the flowers and were pleased with the packaging.
Selection of flowers was good but the package was delivered the next day. Also the package was completely mauled when it arrived. It is a miracle that the flowers were still intact.
Hi Riahikesh,
Thank you for your feedback. Note, we are not responsible for package handling, it is DPD. Therefore, we will forward this information to DPD and hope this will not happen again. Overall, we're glad you were satisfied with the flowers and we look forward to connecting you with your loved ones again soon.
Thanks,
Floom
The arrangement that was sent was nothing like the flowers I bought. you should not be advertising bouquets you can deliver on. flowers are extremely expensive to get delivered and this was a major fail.
(QG Floral) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Anne,
Thank you for your review.
We are sorry your experience was a disappointment.
Our florist try their best to deliver a great experience every time.
If you could email our support team by replying to your order confirmation, we would appreciate it.
All the best,
Unprofessional and unreliable.
Your order will never reach on time and Floom will not inform you also regarding the same. Bad decision i made ordering from Floom.
Poor, disappointing service
Gloom advertise they will deliver on Sundays. I ordered Saturday 4pm
I felt unsure so I contacted you only to be told the florist had let you down.
You are refunding my money but it’s not acceptable. I ordered the following morning from a local florist they delivered within 2 hrs - that’s what I call service
E Adlem
(Moutan Florist Floom) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Elizabeth, Thank you for your review. We are sorry your experience was a disappointment. Our florist try their best to deliver a great experience every time. I hope you would give us another opportunity in future All the best, Floom
Never again would we order flowers from here, my fiance ordered 12 red roses for Valentine’s Day, costing over £76, they died after 4/5 days. When I emailed them and explained the reply was...... “after 48 hours there’s nothing that can be done???????”

So basically flowers from Floom have a life expectancy of 2 days!
Outrageous, cheap supermarket flowers can last over 2 weeks!

Customer services was not interested, no good will gesture, would certainly never order from here again, unless you want to be ripped off!
Hi Scott,

We are truly sorry to hear your bad experience with us.
Customer satisfaction is our main priority.
If you could email our support team by replying to your order confirmation, we would really appreciate it !
All the best
Floom
This business seems like a scam. The flowers I ordered were not delivered nor was I contacted by Floom about it - I had to contact them the next day and when I did they had no idea about it and said they'd get back to me, which they never did and I had to reach back out myself. Two days and lots of waiting later they finally said the flowers would be redelivered, but as you can imagine the occasion had passed. So I asked what type of refund they could give, and to my surprise, they said none. They did not seem to think they'd done anything wrong, or understand that flowers are TIMELY gifts and if not delivered on time can be pointless or even tasteless. Actually the individual I spoke with seemed to have no idea how to speak to a customer when the business is fully in the wrong. Several days post-original-delivery-date, I'm still waiting for the flowers to be delivered and for the customer service to *hopefully* get back to me. Obviously, will not use Floom again and I strongly advise the same to anyone else.
This site should be bookmarked in every forgetful mans browser. 8.30 Pm , 13/2/21, I remember it’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow, a Sunday, I have nothing, it’s going to be a massacre. Panicked and desperate, I search for Flowers, happy to settle for Monday delivery and blame Covid. Floom say they will deliver on Sunday, It’s the Internet though, obvs I don’t believe them, that’s only 11 hrs away. I wake at 9 am, OMG, there’s a text, from my very happy partner. , “ No way, she says, you remembered, and somehow had them delivered on a Sunday,”. “No way, Indeed,” I was and am truely stunned at Floom’s service. Don’t stress anymore, trust these people.
(Bloomers Of Brackley) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Richie, thank you for your support! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and that your recipient was impressed by the flowers.
I was told two flowers would be switched due to market availability. Turns out the entire Bouquet wss changed and looked quite bad. In addition, the Sage stick I ordered did not come.
(House Of Petula) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Gracie,
We are sorry your experience was a disappointment.
Our florists try their best best to deliver a great experience every time. We would love to hear more about why you were unhappy with your order, if you email our support team, by replying to your order confirmation, we would really appreciate it.
Floom
there was a huge weather crisis in texas that caused the delivery of the flowers to be delayed. i completely understand this, but i’m disappointed in the way Floom decided to handle my situation. i received no updates or emails from the company to see when the flowers would be delivered and no one tried to contact me for a different delivery date. i ended up reaching out to customer service online and they were kind but not very helpful. the flowers were wilted and the bouquet was very sad despite the fact that i paid full price for this service. wish you all the best, just an unfortunate situation.
(Devonne Washington) - Posted 1 month ago