Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Joanna
Nick
Faye
Neil and Suzie
The vase was broken when it arrived
(PM Flowers) - Posted 5 days ago
HI Melissa. Thanks for your review! I'm really sorry to hear the vase was broken when it arrived. We ask all of our customers to get in touch with any issues, within 48 hours of receiving their bouquet so we can resolve this quickly. In future please do contact us and we'd be happy to help! Lotie
Bot the best flowers arrangment. Overpriced for what you get.
(Sol Ambiance) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Patrick. Thank you for your review! I'm sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed with the bouquet you received. Our customer service team try hard to resolve every query and I apologise you weren't satisfied with the resolution on this occasion. We take all feedback on board and I do hope you can consider using Floom in the future! Lotie
Bundle was significantly smaller than pictured. Flowers appeared wilted and damaged on arrival and quickly deteriorated. Very unimpressed considering the price and the special occasion we ordered them for.
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 6 days ago
Thanks for your review Imahn. I'm really sorry that you were disappointed with the bouquet you received. I'm glad to see that our customer service team were able to resolve this for you in the end. I do hope you'll consider using us in the future so we can make up for this! Lotie
Wreath arrived as a gift for my sister & was dead. Very embarrassing. I complained to be told that there was nothing wrong with it (after a gap of two weeks)
No offer of refund or real apology. Tried to fob it off on the supplier.
My sister put it straight in the bin, after it shed all its leaves over her floor. Will never use them again! Waste of money
(Bedfordshire Botanics) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Sandra. Thanks for your review. I am really sorry with how disappointed you felt with this order. Our customer service team work really hard to resolve all issues for customers and I am really sorry you were not satisfied on this occasion. We take all feedback on board so hope to improve for the future. Lotie.
I did not get any order confirmation by email, but the support team responed quickly and could confirm that the order was confirmed by their florist. Still not convinced that the gift was delivered on time/at all as the florist was unable to provide evidence of delivery. The support team advised me to follow up with the receipient of the gift myself.
(Floetica) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Geir-Hugo, Thanks for getting in touch. According to our florist they had delivered this order on time by hand so evidence was not available. The florist's partner delivered your bouquet to the address receptionist who said they would pass it onto the recipient. The box has a sticker with the recipient's name on, and so we do believe this was delivered successfully. Apologies for any confusion caused relaying that. If there's any further issues do let us know and we would be delighted to help! Thanks again from all of us at Floom. -RW
had quite a few problems with my orders and didn't receive good customer care
Hi Charlotte, thanks so much for your order, we truly appreciate the support. We're very sorry that our florist suffered from flooding problems as well as stock issues during the Covid restrictions on the border and market availability, so needed to cancel. We've done all we can to improve all inner processes since the Winter break to absorb these problems so we do hope you can return to us one day as we would love to provide you with the service we truly aim for. Please let us know if you would like to return and we would love to send you a coupon code to welcome you back. Thanks again from all of us at Floom -RW.
Delivery was supposed to be before 6pm. I phoned and messaged several times. No one got back to me and have never responded to my messages. The flowers were delivered at 10pm, by which time the recipient had gone to bed. Luckily the flowers were still there in the morning.
Do not over promise and return customer calls
(Flowers & Plants Company) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Lexi, we're truly sorry there was an unforeseen delay here but we're so glad your recipient was able to retrieve the order and hopefully loved and enjoyed the bouquet. This was a singular incident and we can assure you our florists do all they can to avoid delays. Please do accept our APOLOGY15 code for a 15% discount off any future order you place with us. Thanks again from all of us at Floom -RW
Arrived so late . Nearly 6pm
(PM Flowers) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Tarab, please note our delivery schedule is 10am-6pm and our florists can't guarantee specific times beyond that due to their workloads. We do hope your recipient loved the bouquet as it arrived! Thanks again from all of us at Floom. -RW
Item never sent. Lies from start to finish. Legal action was taken but they paid money back before it could go to court. No apology given. Joke of a company. if I could give it -5 I would without hesitation.
Hi Simon, apologies we weren't able to deliver your order and needed to cancel. The florist had experienced vast problems due to COVID restrictions and flooding but their operations have been repaired since the holiday period. We do hope to welcome you back very soon. -RW
I ordered flowers days in advance to arrive on the 23rd December, they did not arrive. I emailed Floom who replied with an apology on the response time, but no apology that the flowers were not delivered. They said that they would cancel and refund, I had to chase and did not receive the refund until the 9th January. They did however offer me a discount code on my next order but the point is, the flowers did not arrive to my disabled cousin in isolation for Christmas and I received no apology.
(Floral Hall) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Simon, we're really sorry that this order needed to be cancelled due to stock levels during the pandemic and due to border restrictions at the time. We did refund you in a timely manner however we do apologise this didn't clear into the bank until the 9th Jan. We do hope you're able to return to us now that logistics of delivering during this incredibly difficult time is improving, as we do hope we're able to provide the level of service we truly aim for with any future order. Thanks again for your understanding here from all of us at Floom -RW
The florist sent the wrong bouquet. When I contacted Floom, they said the flowers looked 'very similar' and ignored my queries and disappointment that a $70 bouquet wasn't the one I ordered. They sent drab, dark flowers to my grandmother, instead of the colourful bouquet I ordered. The florist didn't make any attempt to contact me to let me know they couldn't deliver what I ordered, they just sent something else instead. I was upset and contacted Floom for help. They offered me a 15% off code which, obviously, I have no intention of using based on their poor customer service and inability to respond or address the concerns of a customer. They ignored all of my subsequent attempts to contact them.
(Zita Elze) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Susannah, we truly appreciate the support and apologies for your disappointment. We're very sorry we were unable to provide a redelivery etc at this time and that the flowers seemed darker, some hydrangeas are naturally darker in Winter and the website photo would have had photography lights etc which would skew a side-to-side comparison. We will email you further to this, in regard to this issue, so do keep an eye out for further correspondence, thanks again from all of us at Floom - RW
Delivery was late, then delivered to neighbour with no notification left for the intended recipient. Customer service tried to resolve/investigate but they are just the middleman for local florists and the service was well below par.
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Laura, we're so sorry for the courier's error on this order needing to resend but we do hope your recipient loves the bouquet that arrived. We're always improving our communication with third party national couriers so will be learning diligently from all problems faced over this difficult period. We really would love to welcome you back now our processes are being improved, and hope to see you very soon. Thanks again from all of us at Floom -RW
Bouquet arrived with 9 flowers stem broken. When I wrote in to customer service, I was redirected to the independent florist who kindly explained that they will not ethically sell flower bouquet with broken stems! Went back to Floom with this information yet I encountered terrible, dismissive and rude customer service who refused to take into account / be responsible for the delivery process. Please google more about Floom (with reviews on other websites) for more information as I am not the first and only disgruntled customer.
Hi NL, we're truly sorry to hear that. If you are able to provide us with an order number we would gladly investigate that for you, or you can email us at support@floom.com to pick up any and all problems here and rest assured we'll be sure to make things right for you. Thanks again from all of us at Floom - RW
All you're arrangements are over $100. You people are on drugs
Hi there, we're sorry to hear you're disappointed but must note our prices are often lower than that. Please do look on our website and you will find many bouquets under $100. We're truly sorry if you find the products expensive but we work with independent florists with fine cost margins and want to assure you we give the very best price on each and every item we can. Thanks again from all of us at Floom -RW
I ordered flowers at the beginning of December to be delivered in Sacramento for Christmas Eve. The delivery was not made and I was not alerted of this. After Christmas, I reached out but they were unable to organise another delivery until January 8! The gift was for Christmas so very disappointed that the delivery was not made.
(Wine Country) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi there, all apologies for the disappointment caused here. Our hamper suppliers had encountered significant courier and stock problems due to COVID and holiday restrictions and were unable to provide your timely delivery. They are back up and functioning after the break now and we would like to welcome you back with an apology discount if possible - should you wish to return do let us know at support@floom.com and we'd be happy to help. [RW]
I was very excited about placing an order for a bouquet of flower's to be delivered to my partner's parents on Christmas Eve. I made this order over two weeks in advance. My partner's parents live in an apartment complex, so I included in the instructions to be notified once the bouquet was dropped off, so I could notify them that they arrived. I received an email saying that they had been delivered, but my partner's family never received them. Upon reaching out to the support team they told me they were signed for, even though they never actually were. I was very disappointed that they were never able to receive the Christmas gift I sent them.
(Flores) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Gina, We're so sorry to hear this was never received, our Fed Ex tracking did indicate it was signed by the recipient on time. If this still did not appear please let us know at support@floom.com and we will absolutely make this up to you now the florist has returned from the winter holidays. Thanks again from all of us at Floom. - RW
Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!
Paid to have flowers delivered to my sister on Christmas Eve. Confirmation said they would be delivered between 10am-6pm and I would receive an email to confirm delivery. 9pm still not delivered. No contact from them. 11.20pm still not delivered. Not happening now is it? Only chose these expensive ******* because they promised delivery on Christmas Eve - something which they clearly could not even fulfill. On that basis, why would anybody else risk their hard earned money on these losers? I know I won’t ever again and hope nobody else will be fooled by them either.
Hi Jaybee, thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the delay here. Our florist experienced significant difficulty due to flooding, stock and COVID restrictions during this time but we hope your recipient did love the bouquet that you've confirmed arrived on the 27th Dec. Further to this we do hope you find a way to return to us soon to use your discount code, and if you have any further queries do let us know and we'll be happy to help. Apologies once again from all of us at Floom. -RW
Ordered flowers and a cheese box for someone. The cheese box arrived 2 days late and the flowers looked NOTHING like the picture. Very disappointed and will not be using Floom again.
(Bath Soft Cheese Co) - Posted 4 weeks ago
I'm sorry to hear your order for the Cheeseboard arrived later than expected. I can see you were in touch with our Customer Support team regarding this and they were in touch to resolve it - we're always happy to help in the event that an order experiences delays such as this one.
Ordered a flower arrangement and got a box of flowers. This was a birthday gift, and i did not want tbe recipient to have to do arranging. Will not use again.
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi there Teri and Mike - I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with how your arrangement arrived. Our florist sent this in a box to protect it from damage whilst in transit however it should be arranged inside the box. Our Customer Support team are always on hand to help however I can't see any communication from you regarding this order - please do reach out and let us know of any concerns in future so that we can work on a resolution.
The flowers I ordered for my best friend's 60th, which I ordered one week before, did not arrive. I found out 3 days later the flowers had not been delivered, apparently they went to a wrong address even though I send the post code. A new bouquet was made & sent 4 days after my friends birthday which was disappointing. I wasn't impressed at the service after spending a lot of money.
(The Blossom House) - Posted 1 month ago
I'm sorry to hear your flowers weren't delivered to the correct address first time round, although I'm glad to hear we were able to arrange a redelivery after you spoke with our Customer Support team. I hope we get an opportunity to redeem ourselves in future and thanks for choosing Floom!
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 8,638 reviews