Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom did not deliver what I ordered. They delivered a pathetic collection of mostly dead flowers, and offered a fractional refund on a terrible overpriced product.
Sorry but my first experience with Floom was not the greatest. I put a specific day for the flowers to be delivered. However they were delivered a day earlier. This was supposed to be a surprise which was completely ruined. There was no one in the house the day they were delivered. So the bouquet sat outside the house for a whole day. Very poor service.
Never got the flowers
We are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an e-mail over at support@floom.com alternatively let us know a convenient time to call. We would love to hear from you and resolve this matter.
The flowers never came though I ordered them two weeks prior and double-checked with Floom customer service on the day of the promised delivery. Floom cheated my wife out of a proper birthday. I am not happy. This will not be my last review.
Hi David, We're sorry to hear of your disappointing experience with Floom. I can see we're in contact with you already so we'll keep in touch to resolve this for you!
This has been my first and last experience with Floom. I ordered an orchid to be delivered to a friend of mine last week and received an email notification on Saturday that it had been delivered. However, that didn't actually seem to be the case, as my friend never received the orchid. I called Floom over the weekend to ask if they had possibly delivered to the wrong address, but no one picked up so I left a detailed voicemail to call me and never heard anything back. Then when I called today I finally got in touch with a human on their service team but have yet to hear back, despite being promised that I would by end of day. Floom feels very much like a scam, which makes me sad to say because I want to give them the benefit of the doubt, but if an orchid isn't delivered and my friend doesn't receive it within an acceptable amount of time, I will request a refund from Floom and leave this review as stands; I'm not impressed by my experience as of yet.
I ordered an arrangement to be delivered next day. I called to find Outstaus of the delivery, only to find that the person I spoke to on the phone said that the delivery person could not find the place to deliver. I was also told that they would not be able to deliver any more that day even though their hours are between 10 and 6 PM and it was only early afternoon. I’m expecting a full refund back.
I had no contact from delivery driver or Floom and still have not received any flowers. I’ve emailed twice and had no response, supposed to be same day delivery?? Bad service
The recipient never received the flowers. Also, no one responded when I emailed to inform.
They never delivered the flowers. I brought this to their attention several days ago, and have not received any notice of a refund, just a request for a review. I would not recommend them to anyone. Use a local florist. This is a poorly run operation.
First time I’ve used you and my order es cancelled !!!
Never got my delivery.
Sadly, my first Floom experience has been terrible. A birthday bouquet for my Auntie delivered a full day late and a pathetic, disappointing bouquet. Nothing like the picture. No communication. Still trying to get a refund.
It showed a a full bundle of flowers and it is sparse and only 7 flowers very disappointed esp. for what you charge
I chose bouquet called Cosmo but what my recipient received was cheap, ugly and totally embarrassing. It had a Lily in the center which my recipient is Allergic to. Very few flowers and filled with greens. Will never use Floom again!!!
Not only did the flowers not arrive on time, it took multiple emails to get a response from the customer service team before they had to cancel my order.
(CreativeFlower Shop) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Cathy Im sorry, you have been disappointed with your experience. I understand your flowers were not delivered. I can see you have been in communication with the Customer Services Team. I can now see this issue has been resolved and the refund was processed on Wednesday which you'll receive in the next 5-7 working days. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Didn’t deliver on time, customer service initially responded but then disappeared. Flowers eventually arrived and floom completely ignored the failure.
(Noble Garden Florist Weho) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Will Im sorry for the disappointment you experienced. I understand your flowers arrived 1 day late. I know you have been communicating with the Customer Services Team. I know this team were working in the background to investigate where your order was. As this was US Mother's Day weekend - it was an extremely busy period. I apologise if you felt that Floom had ignored the matter. The matter is still being investigated with the florist. As your order was a day late - I have processed your delivery charge refund. This you'll receive in 5-7 working days time. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Ordered a $90 dollar bouquet for my mom for mother’s day and received what looked like a 5 dollar joke. Absolutely disgusted that both the florist and Floom “could only offer” a 50% refund. DO NOT USE this service. Can’t overstate how disappointed I was.
Accepted my same day delivery order before 10am and cancelled it at 4pm! Not great …. Offered a 15% discount which didn’t seem good enough.
Really disappointing arrangement. Looked nothing like the photo - would not recommend this service to anyone.
I sent flowers for Mother's Day and at the last minute on the day of, I got a message saying the florist had closed and the flowers couldn't be sent until the next day. They did refund me my shipping fee though.
Floom is rated 4.47 based on 16,936 reviews