Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
This is a scam. Hope you let your “customers” know.

And there are no refunds!
I ordered flowers on Friday to be delivered on Sunday, it is now Tuesday and still no flowers have arrived and I have been refused a refund.
The flowers I received were not remotely the size of the photo or the colors or even the same flowers. I had them send a replacement arrangement and they told me they would send me a photo prior to bringing out (they did not). It was the EXACT same arrangement. Perhaps a little bit smaller. I gave BOTH arrangements back and requested a refund. They have not processed the refund yet and say they are "researching" it. There is nothing to research as I had these conversations over the phone already and in email.

I was excited to try Floom and will not use again. I've already submitted photos.
Flower bouquet paid £50 was of very poor quality. White roses were a mix of old (tired petals, already on their way out) and blooms. All roses were on one side, all the greens on the other. I could recognize the same style of the picture, but the quality of flowers and composition simply wasn’t there. M&S flowers for £10 were so much better.
Additionally on the day of the delivery I received a message that the florist had some internal issues and therefore wouldn’t be able to deliver. They did offer a refund but the point is, flowers are mostly ordered for special occasions and they let me know they couldn’t deliver on the same day. I would’ve appreciated them dealing with the problem differently (I.e find an alternative florist that could take the order instead). In the end I accepted a delivery for the following day and they refunded me the shipping costs.
Well, overall negative experience. Won’t be a returning customer.
(Milestone Floristry) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Alex, thank you for your review! I am sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with us. Due to the delay of your order, we have processed you a refund of your delivery charge. However we will take your feedback on board regarding the alternative solution of finding a different florist that could have fulfilled your request on your selected delivery date.
Didn’t arrive
(Alyson Mowat) - Posted 5 days ago
Hi Anna,
We can see your order is currently out for delivery and still on its way. We're very sorry for the delay and have submitted a refund on your delivery charge. We'll be in contact with any updates as soon as possible, Team Floom.
Appalling service. Flowers were never delivered. Order was placed 2 weeks in advance
(Mahal Kita Flowers) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Juanita,
We're very sorry to see that your order was misplaced. We understand this is very unacceptable and although we've placed a full refund on your order this is not suitable. We'll be ensuring this does not happen again in the future. Team Floom.
The only reason I used this platform is to have same day delivery. After taking my money no one informed me that they decided to push my delivery for the next day, which kind of misses the point sending flowers of a birthday. After inquiring they casually said the store had to close early and gave me a 3GBP refund. So yeah, you ruined a birthday present.
(Yasmines Florist) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Elad,
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to see that your order was delayed due to our florists unexpected issue, and we failed to inform you. We appreciate we missed the intended delivery date but we hope we can make it up to you in the future. Team Floom
Ordered with Floom as they offered deliveries on Easter Monday. On Easter Sunday got an email stating “technical difficulties” so couldn’t fulfil order - could still deliver other bouquets but only the expensive bouquets were left - no thanks. Unreliable so I wouldn’t consider using again.
(Lambert's Flower Company) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Ferne,
Thank you for your feedback. I can see our florist experienced some technical difficulties and your order was able to be placed. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. We hope we can make this up to you and build your trust with us in the future. Team Floom.
My delivery was never received by the recipient and it’s been 4 days with no resolution. I am very dissatisfied
Hi Liz,
I can see we had to cancel your order the day before - I'm very sorry for the late notice here. We passed on a discount code for you to use to purchase a new bouquet that could be delivered on Sunday, do let us know if you had any issues with this and we'll be happy to help! Team Floom
The order was cancelled
(Mad Hatter Floral Design) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi there,
We're really sorry we had to cancel your order due to our florists stock. We always try to avoid this where possible and we apologise we could not avoid this for your order. We hope you can shop with us in the future. Team Floom.
Delayed and then never got the flowers.
(Metro Floral Decorations Floom) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Owen,
We're really sorry your experience with us. We worked hard to investigate your order and unfortunately it was not possible to locate your flowers on this occasion. We appreciate this was very disappointing for you. If you can consider us in the future we'd love to help you send some flowers. Team Floom.
My flowers look a awful, I am still waiting for customer service to get back to me for a solution. Either a new arrangement or a refund is needed. This was so embarrassing to send and I’m shocked the business would have even let it out the door
(William Paul) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Kristi,
I can see we've been in touch with you and now come to a resolution. I'm extremely sorry we could not do more to resolve this for you. We hope you can consider us in the future. Team Floom
Appalling service and appalling product. Delivery was late, plant was in the driest soil ever and delivered upside down and in a box that gave no indication that it should be delivered that way up. Also came with dead leaves from other plants in the wrapping. No plant food, no care instructions and an insufficient pot.

Delivered to my home for my mum’s Mother’s Day gift as she’s a big plant lover. We had to give the plant loads of water quickly and frequently as the soil was so dry. It’s now been a couple of weeks of careful watching of this plant and some of the stalks started to mould/die from the top and spread this weird fungus to the other stalks. Today, my mum tried to repot it in the garden but there were barely any roots, no central point and a couple of the stalks completely fell apart when removed from the pot. Not worth the money at all, seems like it’s just a plant sold to look impressive but won’t survive long. Contacted Floom early on about the terrible delivery service and was offered a 10% off my next order code, which is trash compensation for a poor service I had no intention of using again then, and wouldn’t dream of using again now. Awful experience and feel like I’ve been mugged off.
I specifically asked for fresh flowers and the flowers were welted and the vase was completely different from what I thought I was ordering.
(William Paul) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Annette,
We're sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed with the order you received. We encourage all our customers to get in touch with our CS team right away after receiving their order, and we can try our best to resolve this for you. Team Floom.
My sister did not get the flowers I sent her. She received the text, they checked their building and neighboring buildings but did not find them. Not sure if issue is with local flower shop or where, but I may be out $80
Absolutely appalled at the flowers that arrived, nothing like what was advertised
Flowers did not match photo at all
Terrible experience. The delivery person delivered to the wrong apartment complex (1188 NOT 1190 which I had correct on the address). She called the recipient and was very short/rush/curt and didn't even give the receipient chance to speak/respond. Luckily my friend went hunting for her own bouquet and found the flowers at the apartment next door - but if she didn't she never would have received them. I never received a confirmation email that my flowers were delivered on Sunday - I received it TWO DAYS later on Tuesday, so I was left wondering if they were even delivered or not. Bad experience from start to finish, will never use floom again.
I made an order for next day delivery- flowers for my mother on a special occasion- which did not arrive (!). I rang around 5:30pm, and was told that my options were to cancel and get a refund, or to for the operator to ring the local florist to ask where the order was. I opted for the former option, and do not plan to attempt a second order. The operator I spoke with was efficient and friendly, and at least I got a full refund.
I do not recommend Floom to anyone.They don’t deliver what they advertise on their website.
Floom is rated 4.59 based on 11,177 reviews