Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Pippa
Floom 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Preeya
More Photos & Videos
I went for the more expensive flowers for my daughters birthday because I wanted Peonies, Eucalyptus and I Loved the gold on the vase. She received None of that!!! I sent you a picture and you refunded me twenty something dollars, ridiculous!!! I will never use or recommend your Company and I send hundreds of bouquets a year!
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I usually never leave negative reviews but I was extremely disappointed with this service so I feel that it’s important to share this. The arrangement that ended up getting delivered wasn’t even 1% similar to what I ordered online. And I’m not exaggerating when I say 1%. I paid over $80 for an arrangement that looked like it was worth $20 at most. The vase was the key component of the arrangement and what my friend ended up getting was a generic 2nd hand looking vase. I don’t have an issue with recycled products but I paid over $80 for it and expected the vase from the product photos (or at least something higher quality if they were out of stock). I think this business is a scam and I will never order from them again. Please be careful!
Floom 1 star review on 13th July 2020
(William Paul) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Pamela,

We're so sorry that your arrangement was disappointing - we would like to look into this further for you. Have you spoken to our customer service team about your order?

Thanks,
Beth

Customer Service Manager
I realize these are difficult time but the interphase of web based customer service was so frustrating and wasted a lot of time just to work around. I place the order and even corrected an address change with little issue but the floral arrangement I requested was not available which I was not notified about until after the date I expected the delivery. I was directed to correct this on line but when I would try to make changes I was told to call. I did and waited over 45 minutes to be hung up on and not access anyone. I had to call again with no luck. I eventually was connected with someone after a couple days after the flowers were expected. The person said they would upgrade the flowers for my trouble.. which I don't know if happened or not. If you are looking for ways to improve, please revisit the web and phone service you provide. It wasted a lot of my time.
Dissappointed with the Size of the bouquet and also disappointed with the lack of follow up to discuss or resolve the issue. I won’t be ordering from you again.
I had ordered flowers for a friend who was due to get married but unfortunately couldn't due to covid.

The flowers were due to be delivered on saturday (her would have been wedding day) as a nice surprise on what was going to be a difficult day.

I also message on the app saturday evening to locate the flowers and received a very unhelpful reply.

The flowers were not delivered until today, were not as pictured and are already wilting. The picture shows some beautiful foliage to which there is none in the actual delivery of flowers.

Please take this review as a formal complaint as I am completely unsatisfied with my purchase
(The Village Florist) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Lauren,

We're so sorry your flowers were delayed - we understand how incredibly disappointing this is. We have emailed you regarding your order but please do let us know if you do not receive your refund for any reason.
Thanks,
Floom
Payed £6.99 for flowers to be arrived for my parents wedding anniversary but received a call on the morning saying they would fail to be delivered 'as someone wrote down the wrong day', poor excuse and they didn't offer a discount so we cancelled our order.
The bouquet that arrived was very different than what was advertised. The replacement flowers used were cheap and unttractive. I was not notified at all that replacement flowers would be used; instead I was shared an unfortunate photo of the bouquet from the recipient. When I sent photos with a complaint to Floom, all they would do is refund £5 (on a £50 bouquet.) Prepare to be disappointed.
The picture on the website and what was delivered were not quite the same. A complete FULL BLOOM flowers sent which would not last long
Incredibly poor customer service. Floom just pass the buck onto their "partnered florist". Wouldn't recommend.
We're sorry to hear that you've been left disappointed by your order. I can't see your order number on the system so please get in touch via hello@floom.com so we can look into this further for you.
Be careful with this shop, I DON'T RECOMMEND IT!
They may not send you the flowers you asked for. They offer the ones that are not in season!

My parents sent me for my birthday a $100 colorful BLUE Hydrangea plant they offered on their website. But it turned out they didn't have it and sent a GREEN one. Who wants green flowers on a green plant? I contacted them trying to get a replacement or a partial refund as it's an expensive gift. They said... NO WAY! So.. BE CAREFUL, GET YOUR FLOWERS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!
Floom 1 star review on 25th June 2020
(QG Floral) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Alvaro, we're sorry that your were disappointed with this order. As our partner florists only use the freshest flowers available to them, unfortunately substitutions have to be made on rare occasions. It is our policy to inform customers about these changes before they are made, but if we don't hear back we often make the decision to go ahead with the change to ensure delivery on the correct day. We hope that this gives you the confidence to use us again!
Bouquet was a gift, stunning upon arrival, but all flowers wilted overnight, with all but a handful discarded within 48 hours. Communication with customer service was patchy. No offer of redress or explanation to date.
Hi there! We're really sorry that you were disappointed with your order. Your order number isn't appearing on this review so please reach out to us via hello@floom.com so that we can check on this order for you.
What horribly drab and dull packaging. Nothing to suggest I spent £70 on a ‘luxury’ gift for my dad on Father’s Day. So disappointing.
(Alyson Mowat) - Posted 1 month ago
HI Rachel,

Thank you for shopping with Floom and for your feedback. We would love to discuss this matter with you further. If you haven't already, please contact us at hello@floom.com.

- Team Floom
Extremely poor service, flowers received were nothing like the pictures. I was promised a full refund, however only delivery charge refunded so far (2 months have already passed).
Flowers were beautiful but the delivery service was appalling . The delivery instructions weren’t followed which resulted in the flowers being delivered damaged and 6 days late !
Horrible horrible service and terrible flowers.
First time I ordered they got my tag mixed up with another client delivering to same address. It was for my dads 70th birthday - customer services kept denying they made a mistake until finally after checking with their local florists admitted to the error and offered 20 percent off a new delivery!!!
I ordered flowers on the 27th of May for my aunts 70th which was on the 30th May. I received an email on her birthday at 5 pm to say that they’ll be delivered on Monday instead. Then on Monday I receive another email to say that the delivery will no longer be on the Monday but that they’d be ‘delighted’ to deliver them on Wednesday. I was evidently not so delighted. So I insisted cancelling the order and on getting a refund. We are on the 12th of June. And guess what. Still no refund.
Delivery experience was a big mix up. The company left our package at the wrong address and it took me and the intended recipient many messages to right the problem.
Really disappointed. I spent £59 and the bouquet was initially delivered to wrong address. They kindly organised a new bouquet to arrive. The new bouquet they sent had barely any water at the bottom and was about the third of the size of the advertised flowers. The flowers then pretty much all died 3 days after arriving. I complained and didn’t really get the acknowledgement that we didn’t receive what we ordered. I won’t be using again!
Bad service and worse customer service. Forgot half the order for a birthday delivery and refused to compensate. Would not use again and would not recommend.
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 7,044 reviews