Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
High price, good to have a coupon for delivery
Not what I expected for the cost.
Overall, floor generally works well. My only criticism would be that during my initial order, it was canceled. I'm assuming it was because the florist couldn't deliver on the previously selected day, but I was never informed a reason why. No big deal for me in this situation because I placed a new order for a different day and everything went splendidly. However, if something were time sensitive, I would be a little skeptical on the credibility of the order if I wasn't consistently checking my e-mail to ensure it went through and was also delivered as I would have expected / hoped.
It's annoying you can't put multiple bouquets in one basket - so you can't use a free delivery code for both, for example. :-(
Beautiful flowers but lousy delivery service.
Flowers wilting the day after received. At premium prices this is unacceptable. Also, no communication with buyer after order placed. Not impressed and will not use again.
Ordered 2 arrangements for mothers day 2021 thru Floom due to very good prior experience we had with them in Queens,NY. Dont know if its the florists they use in the NJ network , but both orders were extremely disappointing- one in Wayne one in Newark, both embarrassingly puny and totally unimpressive. I gave it 3* strictly for the promptness of both deliveries and the fact the flowers were fresh even though barely any and barely any height to them. Would not order again.
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 4 days ago
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your flowers.Our Customer Support team are always on hand to help with any quality concerns you may have so please do reach out to them directly by responding to your order confirmation email. I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again.
The arrangement was nice, but not nearly the size that was pictured when I purchased. Photos below of what I thought I bought and what was delivered. They also forgot the card with my greeting...FOR MOTHER’S DAY! So my step-mom had to call and track down who they came from.
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 5 days ago
Assistance was good, but with very little notice and zero additional explanation my initial order was canceled by the local florist. I was able to do another order in time for Mother's Day and they did give me a 10% discount, although free shipping on the new order would have been appreciated too.
(Floetica) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi there, We take your feedback very seriously and will be working with our team to improve this experience. I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again.
Floom has a beautiful variety of flowers to choose from. However the prices of the flower vendors are way too pricey. I expected more fresh looking flowers for the price.
(Floral N5) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with your flowers. We take your feedback very seriously and will be working with our team to improve this experience. I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again.
Though very expensive, I was very pleased to be able to book flowers for delivery on a Sunday. I was disappointed with the service though, because it says on the website that notification will be sent once the flowers have been delivered and I didn't receive an email until the following day. I have since heard that the person receiving the flowers was very pleased with them but I would have liked to have known on the day that they had been delivered.
(Pinks And Roses London) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi there, I’m sorry to hear of the delay in you receiving delivery confirmation. Our florists update this themselves so, although we aim to have them up to date in real time, this isn’t always possible. I am glad to hear your recipient loved their gift and thanks for choosing Floom! I hope we're able to redeem ourselves should you choose to order with us again.
No problem with the speed of delivery and ease of ordering. However, I buy a lot of flowers , and whilst the quality of flowers were fine the bunch, at £45, was modest. I know this was described as a small bunch but even so....
(F For Flower) - Posted 1 week ago
the flowers were nothing like i ordered and completely different, the bouquet was still lovely and beautiful but would be nice if the merchant would have let me know!
The flowers were a bit different from the picture and were not fresh!
An email arrived at 5:21PM saying the flowers had been delivered, but they were not delivered until nearly 7:00PM. I thought they had been delivered to the wrong address or there had been a mix up. That's also awfully late to deliver flowers to someone for a special day.
Good selection. Not great quality and had to order things separately.
The flowers arrived on time and great that next day delivery was an option. But the flowers that arrived were not what was pictured.
The floral arrangement was just ok.
Flowers were not the ones shown on website but the person dealing with my complaint was exceptional
(Polen) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Amran, thank you for your review. We're sorry your flowers were not as expected but glad our CS team were on hand to resolve your issue quickly. Team Floom
The ordering process was easy. The plant I ordered was not delivered on the day I wanted but that was because of courier issues with the florist. Customer service was good.
(Alyson Mowat) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Karen, thank you for your review! We would like to apologise again about the delayed delivery for which the delivery fee has been refunded. We hope that your recipient enjoyed their gift!
Floom is rated 4.58 based on 11,837 reviews