Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Flowers were great but the card and chocolates were purchased from Sainsbury's and still had the price tags on them. A bit weird to receive that but an on time delivery otherwise.
While most of the flowers were beautiful, 2 of the main stalks of white flowers were completely dead which really threw off the entire bouquet unfortunately. I am happy to say that they did arrive on time and the hand written note was lovely.
Very nice!
Great site, clear and intuitive.
Was not as shown. Appeared smaller.
These flowers were mediocre. Not impressive for price, not a good value. Unlikely to reorder
There was nothing wrong with the flowers, except that they didn't turn out to be like on the picture, I wanted some deep reds to escape pale colours, the bouquet turned out to be on the pale side.
The flowers are fantastic, the only problem is, they were delivered really late on Valentine's Day, at about 20.00. Had I known, I would have ordered them to be delivered the day before. It might be worth suggesting this to customers next Valentine's Day.
It looked much bigger and much more bountiful with flowers on the website. What arrived was a bit skimpy
Good flowers
Really expensive for what you get. Our arrangements from Freddie are less than half the price and much better quality.
They didn't write the card properly and missed a word. Rather disappointing.
The flowers were beautiful but came at 5.30PM on Valentines day, no ETA and whilst within the times set out disapointing to be so late.
You are asking me to review my order. As of yet I have only purchased it. As I am sure you are aware, your website is fine. No idea about the flowers as they have not been delivered yet. These review emails are totally pointless. It is better to ask someone whose order went wrong as reviews at that point say something about your business and how well you deal with issue that arise
The bouquet is delivered 1 day earlier than I chose.
Change of flowers frome ones ordered. Politely requested by Floom and agreed by me.
Email sent saying delivery was delayed until the next day. This was followed by the flowers being delivered on the original day so a little confusing.
(Blooms By Cag) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Stuart, Thank you very much for your review. We apologise for the inconvenience. I would recommend contacting our customer services and have support with this situation.
boutique was nice but looked better in pictures. also the size was smaller than expected notwithstanding i would the bigger size. delivery was excellent and on time.
The flowers were okay, not exactly as shown on the website (1st photo is from the website and the 2nd is what was delivered). They were also delivered without the message or my name, so it took a while for the receiver to discover who they were from (I had to phone and ask!)
Beautiful arrangement. Flowers wilted within 3 days, unfortunately.
The flower company Floom partnered with couldn't deliver the flowers to the location, even though that location was accepted by the website. This delayed the flowers by two days; I had to cancel and order from another site. But the customer service folks were helpful and I was able to get a refund.
Floom is rated 4.59 based on 10,104 reviews