Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
The flowers for my Aunt’s 70th were ok. Not as generous a bunch as I was expecting for the price.
The options were great, and delivery was perfect. However, the bouquet that was delivered looked significantly smaller than the one pictured on the order and I felt it didn't reflect the price I paid. That was disappointing.
(William Paul) - Posted 1 month ago
Hello Jessica, thank you for your feedback. We will work with our florist partners to better represent our floral products online. We always want the arrangements to match the look, size and pricing of the example images.
Flowers were good quality delivery was poor 2+hours late
I had an issue with the flowers being left with a neighbor when I specifically asked that they not be. Great flowers when they did arrive 3 days later.
Flowers were a day late
Floom is very convenient and has a good website, but I was disappointed with the image show of my order vs. what was sent. What was sent was very different than what I thought I was ordering.
(Ode A La ROSE) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi there,

I am so sorry to hear the arrangement received did not reflect what you ordered on the Floom website. If you haven't already, please email our customer service team at hello@floom.com with images of the stems received. We'd be happy to help resolve this issue.

- Team Floom
Delivery was as promised. The recipient really appreicated and enjoyed them. However, when she sent me a photo of the flowers, they did not look like the picture I had gone off of. I chose the Sweetness Handtied/Pink Baby bouquet. The photo on the site looked much brighter and more exotic than what she received. When I saw the photo she took, there were a number of carnations in it, which were not in the site's photo or the description. I understand that local florists have to use what they have, but it was just a bit disappointing. When I spend over $100 to brighten someone's day, my hope is the florist would go above and beyond to make it amazing.
Floom was great and offered great service but the flowers I bought with the next day delivery were not available, and I only found this out after purchasing.
The flowers did not meet my expectations based on the picture online (or the price!). There seemed to be less stems overall and some of the particular blooms and filler were missing.
Fallon is fine.
I was a bit disappointed in the size of the bouquet, though the flowers seemed nice.
I was slightly disappointed that they were so inflexible.

I ordered flowers as a surprise for someone who then left their apartment earlier than expected on holiday. I asked if they could keep the flowers in a fridge and redeliver on another day but they could not, I asked if they could deliver to a different address so the flowers would not go to waste and they could not. To be fair to Floom this may be the florist that was unhelpful. Still very disappointed. No discount either and those flowers were definitely resell-able.
Easy enough to use site, quick delivery.
The flowers were pretty but I really thought they would have been bigger for the price.
I liked the flowers chosen but the bouquet looked a little sparse.
The website was easy to use and delivery was excellent. BUT! My niece had a baby boy. The flowers in the picture were white and perfect. The ones that arrived were mainly pink. Very embarrassing and disappointing
(Floetica) - Posted 3 months ago
I’ve ordered 2 bouquets from Floom now. The first one was beautiful and absolutely worth the $$, the second one did not match the picture provided by the florist and was a bit disappointing . Floom Itself is easy enough to use although on the second order, I didn’t get the delivery notification until hours after my friend received the flowers. I’ll probably try Floom one more time to see which is the more prevalent experience- as my first order was without a hitch and got the most beautiful order sent out day of. In my attached photo you can see the difference in what I ordered vs what was received. Still pretty- just not the same.
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 3 months ago
Like the website
(Matriarch) - Posted 3 months ago
Lovely bouquet of flowers only slightly ruined by the fact they text the recipient in the morning to tell them what time the flowers would arrive. When the site clearly stated they would only contact them in case of an issue with delivery.
Flowers not as pictured. Round, uninspired bunch of roses and standard ornamental flowers instead of small hand-held size bouquet of wildflowers and greens. More is not always better.
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 7,949 reviews