Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Floom 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Manpreet
Floom 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Karen
First time use floom service flower delivery. Actually I want to give 4 star, but I feel they need to improve their services first to deserve 4 star. I’m glad the flower floom send to my love one, in good condition. It’s scared when see other’s reviewed with bad condition flower and late delivery,etc. that day, I almost felt floom is a big scam. Floom did not delivery the flower per note instruction time, which I can understand due to many delivery that floom had to do that day. I feel floom should be honest about their capabilities about making happend if not just not allow the customer select the time. So far, I able to communicate with the customer service promptly with couple minutes of response. Yeah, would like to give floom 4 stars but floom need alot of work to improve their own image in customer services. Good luck for floom I hope they are able to re-evaluate their service. And I will try floom again in future (maybe).
(Flowers Of The Valley) - Posted 13 hours ago
Hi Stan Thank you for taking the time to review. I understand your order was not delivered on time. Please can you contact: support@floom.com We'll investigate this matter with the florist. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Delivery was done but the message wasn't written
(Rachel Cho Floral Design) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Savo Im sorry that you're disappointed. I understand your message note wasnt included with your delivery. Im keen to get this resolved. I'll investigate this matter with the florist. I'll contact you via email with a resolution.
the flowers that were delivered were amazing. Very happy with them. However, I never received any delivery updates via email or the order page. It wasn't ideal.
(Amore Sins Flores) - Posted 2 days ago
Hi Jared, Thanks for your review! We're so glad you loved the flowers and we're sorry that there was a delay in your order confirmation coming through.
the order came a day early, luckily their roommate was home late that night to intercept them. also, the bouquet was a bit less abundant than the photos showed :(
(Beverly Hills Floral Design Center) - Posted 4 days ago
We are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an e-mail over at support@floom.com alternatively let us know a convenient time to call. We would love to hear from you and resolve this matter.
Although we were told the flowers look great, they were delivered a day early. The delivery date was selected very purposeful. The individual who delivered them was kind enough to text me as I requested. I let them know they were a day early. The individual apologized but said the didn't want them re-delivered on the correct date. In the end, we were lucky as the recipient was home to accept them. Dezign Flower Shop in Los Angeles was the local shop in this case.
I was sent an update that the flowers were delivered when they weren't, I told the recipient that there was something outside for them and there was not, ruining the surprise. I then had to get in contact with Floom customer service to figure out what had happened. The recipient was never called at the time of delivery like I asked. They were able to lodge my complaint and within 24 hours the delivery driver called the recipient and delivered the flowers. This meant I had paid extra to have the flowers delivered the next day and didnt receive that service. So overall not the best service but I did appreciate the help from the customer support person instead of being fobbed off.
Website and delivery were great and easy, however the flowers we received did not match the image we selected.
From the pictures online and what I selected I was expecting something larger. However they were beautiful.
The flowers were beautiful but I’m very upset that they were delivered to the wrong house, especially after I left clear details about delivery in my order (as requested). My 76 year old mother had to drive to pick them up. Why the details were ignored is baffling.
I thought the tulips were fresh but for $110, I think there should have been more flowers or fancier tulips
didn't look exactly like the photo
(Rainbow Florist Designers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Aria, we are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an e-mail over at support@floom.com alternatively let us know a convenient time to call. We would love to hear from you and resolve this matter.
Flowers were really nice and fresh, but the delivery was a day early. Looked quite different from the catalogue picture, but was nice enough
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Renfei, thank you for your review and for choosing Floom! We hope that your recipient enjoyed their flowers :)
Flowers delivered looked different to what was advertised and expected
(Lavender Green) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Greg, we are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an e-mail over at support@floom.com alternatively let us know a convenient time to call. We would love to hear from you and resolve this matter.
I usually love Floom. I found 3 amazing local florists via their site. This time, for Mother’s Day, it has me thinking Floom is best used not for holidays but casual flower sending. I ordered 2. One for an aunt that was delivered today successfully. One for my MOTHER that was supposed to be delivered YESTERDAY and has yet to arrive at 6:30p today. Not once did the florist contact me. I had to contact Floom. My order has been “on the way” since 10pm last night. To say I’m furious would be an understatement. Mother’s Day is basically over! Flowers are not inexpensive and I ordered in a dance to surprise my lovely mother FOR mother day— delivering the day before even. Now it looks like I treated my aunt and not my mother. Conversely, my aunt loved her flowers. They were from a different florist. So I guess it half way worked out. It’s just the most important person is empty handed on this important holiday. Disappointing experience.
(Quincy Flowers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Shamieh, thank you for your review and for choosing Floom! We're sorry to hear about your experience. I can see that you reached out to us via our support line for a resolution regarding your order. We hope that you are happy with the outcome however if you have any additional questions, please contact us via support@floom.com
Flowers delivered on wrong day.
(Noble Garden Florist Weho) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Loulou Im sorry that your order was delivered on the wrong day. I understand the order was for Sunday 8th May. I'm keen to look into this matter for you. If you can write a message to the following email with details I will investigate this matter further with the florist. Email: support@floom.com
At the time they were lovely, however as it was a close out was not able to view them
(F For Flower) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Tue Thanks for taking the time to review. I'm not quite sure what the issue with your flowers is. Please can you send images to support@floom.com Here the Customer Services Team will look into this matter further for you.
The service itself was decent (online payment, delivery), unfortunately, the flowers were quite disappointing. There was only one peony and the buds didn't open. The flowers died within less than a week and white fungus developed on the eucalyptus. (I had cut the stems and replaced the water after a few days)
(Larkspur And Lavender) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Maude Im sorry that you were disappointed with your order. I understand that flowers were not of good quality. I'm keen to get this issue resolved. If you can send images to: support@floom.com - I'll investigate this further with the florist.
Beautiful flowers, however flowers were delivered to the wrong house despite providing the correct address
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Pavitra I'm sorry that there have been delivery issues with your order. I understand your order was delivered to the wrong address. If you can send further details to; support@floom.com - the Customer Services Team will investigate this matter further with the florist.
Delivery was a bit inconvenient. Was taken back to the shop 3 times.
(Noble Garden Florist Weho) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Franki I'm so sorry there have been issues with your order. I have looked into this and as you have mentioned - there have been 3 failed deliveries with your order. The reason this happened as your recipient wasnt at home on any of those deliveries. Florists spend a great amount of time creating their designs - if they feel that the place is not safe to leave- they will return their creations back to the shop. I hope when your recipient did receive their order - they enjoyed your gift.
the ordering experience was great, and the selection and variety of flowers was brilliant. the delivery process was not good though, the window between 10-6 is fine, but the delivery status was never updated so i was unsure when they were actually delivered. this isn't good, and was unsettling, especially as they were a 21st birthday bouquet.
Hi Laurel Thank you for taking the time to review. Im afraid we cannot provide an ETA as each florist has their own delivery planning and times that's why we have to advise on 10am to 6pm delivery window. I'm so sorry if this caused an inconvenience for you. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Floom is rated 4.47 based on 17,023 reviews