Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Pippa
Floom 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Preeya
More Photos & Videos
I sent flowers to my friend who is in isolation and very unwell for her Birthday. When she showed me the photo I was very disappointed to see many of the tulips in full bloom, very little extended life in them.

She did contact the company on my behalf and I was grateful to receive a £15 refund. Sadly it was an anticlimax on my friends birthday but you did try to recompense.

Julie Smith
(PM Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Julie, thanks for taking the time to leave this review- we welcome all positive and negative thoughts as a tool to improve our service. We're sorry that you were disappointed by your order but hope that our resolution to the issue encourages you to use us again!
Ordered potted cactus. The courier delivered them in a box and when opened the cactus and soil were scattered inside and came out of their pots. Had to replant them. It was a birthday present for my son.

Complained to Floom, but they didn't do much apart from sending me an apologetic email.
Requested to be delivered in the morning, but bouquet arrived in late evening instead.
(Bloomie Flower Studio) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Edith,
As stated on our website, we cannot offer specific time slots, so all orders will arrive between 10am and 6pm. However, we do hope to be able to offer this in the future!
I do hope this helps.
Best,
Team Floom
The online experience was positive however the I paid for a large/luxury version of a bouquet and the flowers that turned up not only looked completely different but was the same size as a standard bunch. This has put me off using this service again.
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Ordered for same day delivery. Got a call at gone 4pm to say they cannot complete the job as the florist made a mistake in allowing same day. No alternative offered. Just a disappointed friend
(Flower Folk) - Posted 3 weeks ago
My mother told me that the flowers were not fresh and the vase had no water in it
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an e-mail over at support@floom.com alternatively let us know a convenient time to call. We would love to hear from you and resolve this matter.
I was disappointed that the original delivery didn't come and was forced to contact Floom and sort it out. To be fair it went smoothly from there but the obvious sadness at the late arrival of the gift was a bit of a downer.
Flowers did not match picture of what I ordered.
Didn't get the flowers I ordered at all, despite paying $120 for a single bouquet. The bouquet my friend received looked more like a $15 bouquet from a supermarket, and none of the flowers in it were the same as the picture of the one I ordered. The customer support rep was really helpful and initially offered to refund 30% of the price (which is the number the florist offered), and in the end they agreed to 50%. But overall I'm not sure I'd order again because the quality control seems pretty much nonexistent, and I'm just lucky my friend sent a picture of the bouquet, or I would never have known.
(William Paul) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Jackie,

Thank you for your feedback. While we are offering our florists flexibility with subs due to Covid-19, we always want to be sure our customers are satisfied and receiving an arrangement that mimics what they order online. I am sorry this was not the case with your particular experience.

We do hope you choose to give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future!

- Team Floom
Honestly the plant looked so much bigger and better in the picture, there should be a sizing guide so customers know to expect a very small sized plant instead of what’s pictured on the website
I ordered 3 succulent plants for my friend for her birthday because she especially likes succulents but instead she was delivered 3 cactuses. The delivery was on time but you did not deliver the correct thing.
Hi guys,

The flowers were beautiful and my wife loved, the unexpected came the next day when most of the flowers were dry or withered....
The ordering process was very simple but my flowers arrived an hour and half after the end of the delivery window (730pm!) which almost ruined my wife's birthday. After calling up to get a delivery update and being told my flowers would arrive between 3 and 4pm I had to call back another two times and still didn't get the flowers for hours. Very unimpressed and I'm afraid I won't be using Floom again.
Wasn’t pleased, was advised delivery driver would get to recipient before they left for the day as it was their last day and they didn’t. Instead a receptionist got the flowers and my recipient got nothing.
Disappointed is an understatement. Arrived late which is understandable due to current circumstances but flowers were limp, wilted, decaying and soem never bloomed. Wouldn't recommend or purchase again sorry.
Good Luck!
(Bedfordshire Botanics) - Posted 1 month ago
They were unable to provide my requested delivery date even though it was an option on the website and when writing the card they put the complete wrong name of my friend, not what was requested on the order.
Luxury veg box was disappointing. Nice enough range of veg (although luxury was a stretch) but quality of the produce was similar or worse to the supermarket. Felt like an expensive way to buy so so produce.
(Veg Out) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Luke,

We're sorry you were left feeling disappointed with your order. If you haven't already, feel free to email us at hello@floom.com so we can address this matter further.

Thank you!

The Floom Team
The smaller issue was that the bouquet was smaller than on the picture. the real issue was that the flowers wilted extreme rapidly, after 3-4 days all were dead. This happened despite of good care of the flowers.
(Garden Of Eden Flowers) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Judit,

I am sorry to hear you were left feeling disappointed with your order. Unfortunately perishable items can be unpredictable, but we appreciate your feedback and will look to do better to enhance the longevity of stems.

Kind Regards,

The Floom Team
The flowers arrived bashed and bruised. Some were broken and some were fully wilted. Very disappointing for such an expensive bouquet.
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 7,044 reviews