Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Joanna
Nick
Faye
Neil and Suzie
I ordered a gift for someone for Christmas and gave the following delivery instructions: ‘Can leave in safe place or with neighbour if no one home’

Delivery was attempted before Christmas (24th) but when they weren’t home, the gift was not left in a safe place or with a neighbour. Instead it was delivered after Christmas (30th).
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 5 days ago
Thanks for your review Amy. I'm sorry to hear your order was not delivered on the date required. Our team at Floom work really hard to ensure all deliveries are successful and on time and I'm sorry on this ocassion this was not possible. We appreciate and take all feedback on board! Lotie
Flowers never arrived. After three phone calls to support they were delivered two weeks late, long after they were needed. #Fail!
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Lawrence. Thanks for your review. I'm very sorry about the delay in your order arriving. I'm glad our customer service team could assist you on call but I apologise we weren't able to resolve this quicker for you. I hope you'll consider us again and give us an opportunity to earn those extra three stars!
Purchased flowers and incorrectly sent the flowers twice with no further response from the customer service on refund options.
(Olympia Flowers) - Posted 6 days ago
Hi Joseph! Thank you for your review. Our customer service team work really hard to resolve any issues and I apologise you weren't satisfied with the resolution on this occasion. We appreciate and take on board all feedback! Lotie
I was really disappointed in the flower arrangement I received by Floom. I had ordered an upgraded (!) bouquet of dried flowers for the holiday season and received the smallest possible arrangement. The price of the arrangement was £65 and I was so surprised by how small it was that I called to ask if the right one was sent. Not only was it the right one, but I received very little acknowledgment that it was minuscule. Unfortunately, I will not be ordering again from Floom at these prices. Entirely dissatisfied with the product delivered
Ordered for a delivery date of December 17th. Flowers were delivered on December 16th unexpectedly. Received an email notification on the morning of December 17th that my flowers had been delivered (implying that they had been delivered that morning, instead of the day before). Flowers were nice, but definitely not as vibrant as the photo on the website had shown. Basically, horrible delivery and decent bouquet.
The flowers looked quite wilted and dry in photos from the recipient which was disappointing considering the cost.
Florists showed availability to deliver on Thanksgiving day. After placed order was notified no delivery on thanksgiving day so had to have flowers delivered a day earlier than I had wanted to.
Flowers only lasted a couple days before dying
I have had good deliveries, but also really crappy deliveries. The ones I have sent outside of London are gorgeous. The ones in London - cheap and loaded with greenery. London florists are better when you hire them directly I guess!
The flowers didn't last a week, left disappointed.
The bouquet was delivered by a courier and was in bad shape with some of the flowers a bit squashed. After a few days I had to throw it away.
The plant delivered was very different than the one showed on the website. The pictures are not accurate.
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 2 months ago
The flowers only lasted 4 days which was disappointing.
(Blackbird Blooms) - Posted 2 months ago
It was brought after six p.m. To the wrong appatment, the request was sent to deliver flowers in the morning hours
(PM Flowers) - Posted 2 months ago
Very disappointed overall - for the price, everything was very slapdash. The purpose was to give a small gift to cheer up someone who lost their mother a couple of years ago: the emotional effect of receiving a simple house-plant delivered to the house to brighten up her day was the only reason to spend £40 on what could be bought in Homebase for £7. But the florist ran down the clock until literally the last minute (6pm). Then didnt ring the bell, but just dumped it in the corridor (my emergency instructions for if she wasn't in - however she was).

The only reason for 2* was the very helpful guy on the phone when I asked at 5.30 wondering if it was actually going to be delivered.

Really, I can't see any rationale for using Floom at all based on the experience.
(PM Flowers) - Posted 2 months ago
Arrived about 10.30 on evening of our anniversary. Delivery lady said she’d been held up on M25. Flowers looked OK but lasted less than a week. Tesco’s flowers last longer.
(Pinks And Roses London) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Roger, we do apologise for the unforeseen delay our florist had in getting the bouquet to you, but they should certainly still have lasted as it is only 2 days since delivery. If you can contact hello@floom.com with photos of your bouquet then we'd be glad to help you with this issue! Thanks again from all of us at Floom - RW
I wouldn’t use again unfortunately. I live overseas and had to use a delivery service to ensure a friend in the UK would received flowers for a special occasion. The bouquet I chose did not match what my friend received. She was thrilled anyway (she didn’t know what they were supposed to look like), but I knew the difference. While some variation is expected, the arrangement was not advertised.
(Sherree Francis Flowers) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Jennifer,
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your order. Please email hello@floom.com if you wish to take this complaint further.
Team Floom
Delivery was a day late. No communication. Overpriced.
(House Of Petula) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Katie,
We are sorry to hear your delivery was late. Please contact hello@floom.com so we can arrange a refund of your delivery fee.
Team Floom
The flowers were not as the photo showed and they weren’t fresh
(Bimba) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Tariq,
We are sorry to hear you were disappointed with your order. Please email photographs to hello@floom.com and we will come to a resolution for you.
Team Floom
Flowers were of a very poor quality and died within a couple of days
Hi Jack, thank you for getting in touch. We're really sorry to hear that you've been left disappointed by your order. Please could you email us at hello@floom.com with photos of the bouquet so that we can look into this for you as a matter of urgency, please?
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 8,638 reviews