Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
The Floom website is very user friendly and their customer service is both professional and knowledgeable. Unfortunately the flowers delivered for my wife’s 40th birthday were not only past their best but also bore very little resemblance to the picture on the website. This was dealt with by customer service in a professional manner an I have been promised a full refund. This is obviously the very least they could do and that is what they have done. A replacement bouquet was also offered but as this was date sensitive I opted for a refund. I live in the Columbus Indiana area so be warned if you are ordering from this area as they use local suppliers.
Hi James, thank you for your review, we hope that your recipient enjoys their flowers!
You missed required delivery date. Flowers were dedicated to birthday. You missed the date.
(Bloomin' Chic Florist) - Posted 5 days ago
Thanks for your review Anastasiya - I’m sorry to hear that your bouquet wasn’t delivered on the date expected. I can see you were in touch with our Customer Support team about this and I’m glad we were able to rearrange delivery for a later date. I hope that we get the chance to make it up to you on a future order and thanks for choosing Floom!
I’m so disappointed, I’m in Australia & was sending these to my daughter in London for her birthday. I haven’t seen her for 2 yrs. She was reluctant to tell me most of the flowers looked half dead on arrival. She knew I’d be really upset

Karen 😞
Not like how it looks on the site.
My gift message did not make it, so my friend had no idea who sent them flowers!
Flowers and leaves did not look particularly fresh and some signs of wilt on arrival.
Delivered when requested. Price fair. But disappointed with flowers. This bunch was advertised as full colour however just a few white and pale pink roses were sent. Not at all with picture.
Will not order from this company again.
Wish I can post pictures for all to see
Barbara
the bouquet arrived is with a great difference from what it was shown on the photo
Flowers arrived a day early (it was a very special occasion and there was a reason why they needed to arrive on the day specified), outside the hours specified and looked extremely different from the picture.
Expensive
Flowers turned up on time and looked great, but 24 hours later the flowers have started to droop and some haven't opened.
The arrangement online looked much more elaborate than what was delivered.
My mother told me that the flowers were left by her trash bin in the pouring rain. Nobody notified her by knocking the door or ringing the door bell. I specifically asked for someone to ring the doorbell and wait because my mother is 82 years old. Apparently that was too much.
Orchid was VERY disappointing and NOT same as published by the florist Belle de Jour (Bristol). For £50.00 + delivery costs I expected a better choice of plant.
Despite a daily email response to my enquiry as to where my flowers had gone, the reply was always that they would be delivered that day. I became very fed up with the phrase "reaching out"! It took me finding Floom on facebook and telling them how upset I was because this may be the last Mother's Day my mother would have and I couldn't be with her, and now couldn't even say it with flowers, to get a positive action. They were never going to be delivered so I was getting my money back.
Yet to receive it, hopefully soon.
Didn't get right size of bouquet also someone else's card with the flowers, but customer service at floom very helpful and understanding.
I ordered flowers and paid about £70. Although the flowers itself were lovely, it was basically what you get paying for a medium-ish bunch of flowers for £35. I was really gutted that forked out that much money for such un underwhelming amount of flowers. I dont think I would order again.
The flowers delivered were completely incorrect and not the bouquet I picked out or even the right shaped vase. They also did not deliver in the window of 10-6. I was offered a partial refund but am still disappointed with the quality of service and will not be using them again.
Flowers were not delivered and was not informed of this until we contacted Floom.
The arrangement was not done properly and for the price I paid, expected a more elegant design and good flowers.
(Bimba) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Lalitha, We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations. Thanks for your feedback as this will be forwarded to our florists to ensure this does not happen again. We'd also love to know more about this situation so feel free to let us know by replying to your order confirmation email. Thanks, Floom
Floom is rated 4.59 based on 11,178 reviews