Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
When I ordered I had to wait a few days for a delivery slot. Then my flowers were delivered the day after I was told they would be. The person that I sent them to sent me a photo of what she had received and they were very poor. I paid over £50 for a few tulips.
I am sorry but was very disappointed in Floom’s service. My order, to mark a 40th anniversary arrived a day late and even then was not delivered until 7pm. Unable to reach customer service by phone. Will not use Floom again.
Hi Nina Im sorry, you have been disappointed with the experience. I understand your order arrived a day late. I am in the process of investigating this further with the florist. I will be in touch soon with an update.
Flowers were supposed to be delivered one day and were delivered a day later
nice flowers but WAY overpriced. Almost a hundred bucks for like 5 roses.
(The English Garden) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Patrick, thank you for your review and for choosing Floom! We appreciate all feedback as this helps us and our partner florists to ensure our current and future customers are happy. We hope that your recipient enjoyed their flowers :)
This was my first time ordering from Floom, and I was looking for same day delivery. The arrangement was to be sent as condolences for the loss of a family member. I specifically selected an arrangement that featured many succulents, so that the recipient could plant them in her garden as a remembrance. The recipient sent me a photo of the arrangement, and much to my dismay, not a single succulent was part of the bouquet. I did reach out to Floom, and their solution was to refund $20. While I appreciate the gesture, it isn't sufficient. What was delivered was not up to par with a $120 arrangement. As well, because I selected the same day delivery, it was not free of charge like the website indicated. I can understand, and am selecting 2 stars because they did deliver timely, but I paid $20 for that service. A better solution to the subpar arrangement would have been to perhaps offer to refund $20 and my shipping charge, but unfortunately, that was not done.
Ordered a bouquet for my mom the day before Mother’s Day. Two days afterward, I still hadn’t heard anything about the delivery and canceled the order. At least the customer service was prompt.
(Bel Air Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Elliot, thank you for your review and for choosing Floom! We appreciate all feedback as this allows us to improve our service for future customers. We are sorry that we let you down on this important occasion.
Tried it the first time for mothers day and my mom received wilted roses. Highly disappointed because it's mothers day and thought it would be a nice gift for her since I wasn't able to celebrate in person. I'm still waiting to hear back from floom on a resolution.
(Finer Flora) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Samantha, thank you for your review and for reaching out to us through our support line. We hope that you are happy with the resolution that was provided :)
The flowers delivered looked very different from the picture. Way less flowers, cheaper flowers, no succulents even though the description specifically mentioned them.
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Scott, we are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an e-mail over at support@floom.com alternatively let us know a convenient time to call. We would love to hear from you and resolve this matter.
Selection and online experience was great. Isn’t always easy with living in 2 different countries. Flowers arrived looking a little “weak and worn down”. Almost dead on 2nd day. Not sure if convenience of ordering is worth it for flowers that may not last.
(Saint Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Mike Im sorry that you're disappointed with your order. Im keen to look into this further for you. If you can send this image to the following email: support@floom.com - I'll investigate this matter with the florist.
Considering the cost of the flowers ($80/£64!!) they arrived not looking good at all, with many of the flowers looking a couple of days away from death. For that price I'd expect some nice buds that haven't even opened yet, not an arrangement that looks sloppy and close to the end of its life!
(Rachel Cho Floral Design) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Sarah Im sorry that you're disappointed with your order. I understand that the flowers were not fresh. In order to investigate this matter further with the florist, please email images to: support@floom.com Here the Customer Services Team will look into this matter for you.
Flowers were not delivered within the time frame specified. I was happy though with the response from the customer service team, which was reasonably timely.
(Larkspur And Lavender) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Emma I'm sorry, there were issues with the delivery of your order. I understand that you have been in touch with the Customer Services Team who were able to investigate this issue for you. I hope your recipient enjoyed their gift of flooms.
My order was not delivered on time, and has not yet been delivered. There is no obvious way to seek help from their website, or contact details for whom to follow up with.
(The Village Florist) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Gareth Im so sorry there were issues of delivery with your order. I can see that the Customer Services Team have looked into this for you. As a result, a refund was issues to you. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
I ordered next day delivery and they were delivered 2 days later than as requested with no updates. I reached out to customer service with no reply.
(Sensational Flowers) - Posted 1 month ago
HI Chelsea Im so sorry for the disappointment you have experienced. I understand your order was delivered 2 days late. I can see that you have been liaising with the Customer Services Team. I can see that a refund was issued for the inconvenience caused. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
The flowers I ordered to my friend were not as the picture on the website I was expecting a good presentation for the Boquete I don't think that I will order again
(Mary's Florist) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Aminah Im so sorry that you have had a disappointing experience. I would advise to send in these images to Customer Services to the following email: support@floom.com This the Customer Services team will investigate with the florist.
Flowers to my mom on Mother’s Day weren’t delivered despite being ordered on time. When questioned the admin stated they couldn’t contact the florist responsible and so were refunding me and giving me a $20 coupon for a future order. Honestly I was happy with the refund and coupon - I don’t know what else they can do in that situation but at the end of the day I ordered flowers for an important event and they didn’t arrive - you can’t get more than two stars for that I don’t think.
(The Green Room Quorn) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi David Im so sorry that you were disappointed with your experience. I understand your flowers were not delivered. As a result, these were cancelled and a full refund was provided. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Order didn’t arrive. Support team was helpful in trying to get it sorted but by that time they wouldn’t arrive until the next day and the flowers were meant for a birthday and I needed them on the exact day that I ordered them for.
(Windmill Flowers) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Calvin, I'm so sorry that there was a delay with your order and it did not arrive with your recipient on time. As a result, I know this wasn't ideal but a refund was provided. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
I am very disappointed by the flowers that were sent. I looked all over Lorena Eni’s site to find a bouquet that did not come with some kind of vase so that the $150 would be spent on more flowers not some deluxe vase. I chose the blooms of the week because they were the most varied and brightly colored. The drab, spare bouquet that was delivered was a big let down. Instead of a warm hug it was more of an icey handshake. If I wanted something spare and elegant I would have chosen one of the options that suggested that. The photos were entirely misleading.
(Lorena Eni) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Mary, I'm so sorry that you were disappointed with your order. We are keen to chase this up with our partner florist for you. If you would like the Customer Services Team to investigate this matter further please do email: support@floom.com with images of the arrangement received.
Spent £39.99 + £0.50 for gold glitter and £6.99 delivery. Flowers arrived......6 flowers in bouquet, tiny, and no glitter.....contacted Floom and had standard we are sorry you were disappointed..... we will look into it and get back to you...still waiting 😔
(PM Flowers) - Posted 1 month ago
HI Kelly Thank you for reaching out. I understand your complaint has been raised with the Customer Services Team. You should hear from the Customer Services Team today regarding a positive resolution.
This was my first poor experience with Floom. My order was not delivered on the date that it was scheduled for and it took me to reach out, twice, to Floom to understand what happened. The flowers ended up arriving 3 days late, but I received no explanation as to why there was a delay. I really hope this isn't typical as I've recommended Floom to several friends and family.
(Queen Of Vase) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Renee Im so sorry that there have been issues with your order. I understand your order was delivered 3 days late. I can see that you have been in touch with the Customer Services Team. Due to the delayed 3 days, I can see a delivery charge refund has been issued. This you'll receive in the next 5-7 working days. I hope we can redeem ourselves should you place an order with Floom in the future.
Poor customer service when I asked to make an amend to my order. The flowers that did come also were not worth the amount I was charged. Overrated and overpriced in my view.
(Bamboo Flowers) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Tim Thank you for taking the time to review. Unfortunately, the weekend you had placed your order was Mother's Day weekend. Due to this - we were not able to amend your order. If you contact the Customer Services Team on the following email: support@floom.com - a representative will be able to provide a positive resolution.
Floom is rated 4.47 based on 16,936 reviews