Floom Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Floom

About Floom: Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted florist.

hello@floom.com

How would you rate Floom ?

Fiona
"I ordered some flowers for a same day delivery. They arrived on time and looked absolutely beautiful. Very happy with the service and quality of flowers. Would recommend."
Yazmien
"Fast and efficient service. Happy to confirm my address and make sure it was to the relevant office."
"The experience from Floom was amazing. I asked if i could change the delivery time to later than 5pm as the person the flowers were for wouldn't be home, they changed this with no problem at all and were more than accommodating. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and i would definitely recommend and use them again myself. An excellent service."
"Very nice flowers"
How were the flowers?
"I Purchased same day delivery and my flowers were never delivered. I will never use your service again."
How were the flowers?
"I had a personalised request that needed quick fulfilment. I was able to get in touch with a staff member at 10pm last night and the ordered was sorted by the next morning - and delivered on time and I’m great condition. Amazing service couldn’t be more happy."
How were the flowers?
"Floom was great! My delivery person called early in the AM on the day of delivery to set a time for delivery, which was important, since the flowers were meant to be a surprise. And they were beautiful!"
How were the flowers?
"Beautiful blooms, website and delivery were so simple."
How were the flowers?
"The flowers were absolutely stunning, better than the images used to select them. Only way they could improve was communication regarding our for delivery etc. After the initial confirmation email I had to keep logging into the order to check all ok. Would definitely order again, especially good source for a more unusual, more innovative bouquet"
"Very best good"
How were the flowers?
"Ver print delivery and a beautiful quality bouquet. I am very happy with the product and will definitely use again."
How were the flowers?
"It was fine nothing amazing"
How were the flowers?
"flowers are not very good."
"Bouquet looked amazing!"
How were the flowers?
"Everything worked out perfectly, the flowers arrived on time and looked just like on the website"
How were the flowers?
"Very effective, Although my girlfriend left work a bit early and the flowers came an hour after her departure so she wasn't surprised by the flowers coming in but a colleague warning her.."
How were the flowers?
"It was the perfect purchase for my new girlfriend! She was delighted with the range of colours in the bouquet of flowers I purchased for her. I'll be buying her some more soon! Thank you, Stephen"
How were the flowers?
"The flowers were ordered and delivered on 2nd October which was great. Unfortunately the flowers began to wilt by the end of 3rd and petals were falling off by the morning of the 4th."
How were the flowers?
"Very friendly customer service, got my bouquet delivered within 3 hours of ordering it online. Flowers looked superb. Very happy overall."
How were the flowers?
"I’m from Northern Ireland and visiting New York City. I wanted to send flowers on 2 occasions to mark very significant events. The problem was which Florists! I opted for Floom because they are a family run business and support independent florists. I was not disappointed. A wonderful selection of flowers. Absolutely super helpful staff. Deliver time spot on. Best of all recipient is still talking about them, weeks later. Now that’s a great Florist! Thank you to all at Floom. Angela Donnelly"
How were the flowers?
"Problem with postcode - great staff result. Just a little clunky. Otherwise lovely product."
How were the flowers?
"Floom delivered the most beautiful orchid to my sister - it was easy to order with them and they were very efficient. They wrote a beautiful hand written card to her. My only disappointment as a first time customer was that there was no free delivery as advertised on their website. I payed for both delivery and the orchid which I don’t have a problem with, however they wouldn’t refund the delivery charge to me. As a customer I value what is stated To me before buying."
How were the flowers?
"Floom was fantastic. I ordered flowers for my girlfriend and they were due to arrive between 10am and 5pm on a Saturday - they arrived at 10 on the dot. The flowers were not only beautifully presented (exactly what i asked for) but also very healthy. They have lasted over a week and are still looking great."
Floom is rated 4.67 based on 1,214 reviews