Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Floom 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Manpreet
Floom 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Karen
Very nice service from Floom. First time using and the range of flower arrangement is really wonderful. Great that a vase can be part of the arrangement as makes it so much easier for the recipient and immediate enjoyment of the flowers without doing the work of finding a vase and cutting down and arranging ( although some people I’m sure like to do this) I made a mistake of ordering a separate vase and Lotie called and then emailed me about this. Great customer communication! Thanks
Floom 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
(Lux B Flowers) - Posted 10 months ago
Thanks for such a glowing review Simon, we really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear how proactive Lotie was in helping with your bouquet and I hope your recipient enjoyed their gorgeous bouquet. Thanks for choosing Floom and we hope to hear from you again in future
I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my mothera 70th and found most sites to have such dull and out of date arrangements. I found Floom and thought I’d try my luck and to my surprise were absolutely beautiful. My mother loved them so thank you. Many thanks, Heidi Carman
Posted 35 minutes ago
Beautiful flowers, arrived on time and match the picture well.
First time use floom service flower delivery. Actually I want to give 4 star, but I feel they need to improve their services first to deserve 4 star. I’m glad the flower floom send to my love one, in good condition. It’s scared when see other’s reviewed with bad condition flower and late delivery,etc. that day, I almost felt floom is a big scam. Floom did not delivery the flower per note instruction time, which I can understand due to many delivery that floom had to do that day. I feel floom should be honest about their capabilities about making happend if not just not allow the customer select the time. So far, I able to communicate with the customer service promptly with couple minutes of response. Yeah, would like to give floom 4 stars but floom need alot of work to improve their own image in customer services. Good luck for floom I hope they are able to re-evaluate their service. And I will try floom again in future (maybe).
(Flowers Of The Valley) - Posted 7 hours ago
Hi Stan Thank you for taking the time to review. I understand your order was not delivered on time. Please can you contact: support@floom.com We'll investigate this matter with the florist. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
My recipient loved!
(Le Jardin Rose) - Posted 7 hours ago
Excellent service and amazing customer support! I couldn’t speak more highly of how they work.
(Rewild) - Posted 11 hours ago
I ordered the flowers in Toronto and my daughter-in-law received them in California. She raved about them! Not a crafty person, she is even going to try to dry some of them! She was very pleased, and so am I.
(Katharina Stuart Floral Art And Design) - Posted 11 hours ago
I have used Floom a lot and the flowers are always beautiful. This order was meant to be delivered by 6pm and was delivered at about 6:30pm, which would usually be fine but they were being sent to a business so everyone was gone... But the flowers are stunning and its the first time that's happened, so would recommend for sure.
(PM Flowers) - Posted 12 hours ago
My experience with Floom was pretty bad. I had organised for a bouquet of flowers to be delivered to my sister a day before she and her partner had plans to go to the courthouse and get married. The flowers never arrived the day before and after messaging the team to get an update on where they were and why that happened, they weren’t able to get me an answer. Not to mention they said they needed 24 hours to sort the problem. By that time, my sister had already been married and purchased a different bouquet of flowers elsewhere. I was pretty disappointed by the entire situation and at the end of it all, they still couldn’t tell me what happened or if the flowers were being delivered late still. Instead they cancelled my order completely. I think the only good thing is that I received a full refund. Although I would have been pretty shocked if I didn’t.
We are so sorry to hear this. Please do send us an e-mail over at support@floom.com alternatively let us know a convenient time to call. We would love to hear from you and resolve this matter.
It was easy to order, and the product was beautiful
Flowers arrived in great condition and on time I was out at the time, and came home to them stored safely in my safe place. Porch smelt great!
The flowers were extraordinarily beautiful. The delivery was flawless. The selection and purchase process was easy. All around just right.
(Sunny Florists) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent service and delivery! Beautiful fresh flowers and they were a massive hit, so thank you. Great to be able to support local stores, too #shoplocal
(Vinetta Flower Gallery) - Posted 1 day ago
Exactly as pictured and delivered on time. What more could you ask for? Super happy with Floom. Will recommend to friends!
(Blossom Flower Shop) - Posted 1 day ago
It was super easy to order! From Ireland to San Francisco with no worries and the flowers were delivered really early the same day. They were beautiful, the recipient sent a photo of them in place and was so delighted to get them. It was all just perfect.
Floom 5 star review on 26th May 2022
(Finer Flora) - Posted 1 day ago
Beautiful flowers!
Excellent service
Delivery was done but the message wasn't written
(Rachel Cho Floral Design) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Savo Im sorry that you're disappointed. I understand your message note wasnt included with your delivery. Im keen to get this resolved. I'll investigate this matter with the florist. I'll contact you via email with a resolution.
Delivered on time and followed all instructions. Amazing service thank you
Placed an order from Canada - flowers were delivered the next day exactly as promised. Customer service was wonderful - had several questions regarding product and timing, etc. Emails were returned quickly and answered all my questions without delay. Really appreciated their kind assistance. Found their service to be timely, helpful and courteous. Their product was as advertised on their website. Thank you Floom for making the process so easy for us!
Great choice of flowers and delivered on time. Recipient thrilled with the colourful and varied bouquet
Floom is rated 4.47 based on 17,023 reviews