Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 1 star review on 25th June 2020
Adam
Floom 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Caroline
More Photos & Videos
Beautiful bouquets to choose from and super fast delivery!
A beautiful bouquet, delivery within time, and I particularly liked the hand-written message.
(PM Flowers) - Posted 5 days ago
My Nan loved the plants I ordered for her birthday! Arrived on time and great service!
Be careful with this shop, I DON'T RECOMMEND IT!
They may not send you the flowers you asked for. They offer the ones that are not in season!

My parents sent me for my birthday a $100 colorful BLUE Hydrangea plant they offered on their website. But it turned out they didn't have it and sent a GREEN one. Who wants green flowers on a green plant? I contacted them trying to get a replacement or a partial refund as it's an expensive gift. They said... NO WAY! So.. BE CAREFUL, GET YOUR FLOWERS SOMEWHERE ELSE!!
Floom 1 star review on 25th June 2020
(QG Floral) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Alvaro, we're sorry that your were disappointed with this order. As our partner florists only use the freshest flowers available to them, unfortunately substitutions have to be made on rare occasions. It is our policy to inform customers about these changes before they are made, but if we don't hear back we often make the decision to go ahead with the change to ensure delivery on the correct day. We hope that this gives you the confidence to use us again!
Beautiful bouquet, lovely presentation and quickly delivered.
Floom 5 star review on 25th June 2020
(The Blossom House) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Kiran,

Thank you for shopping with Floom! We're so happy to hear the flowers are being enjoyed :)

- Team Floom
Bouquet was a gift, stunning upon arrival, but all flowers wilted overnight, with all but a handful discarded within 48 hours. Communication with customer service was patchy. No offer of redress or explanation to date.
Hi there! We're really sorry that you were disappointed with your order. Your order number isn't appearing on this review so please reach out to us via hello@floom.com so that we can check on this order for you.
What horribly drab and dull packaging. Nothing to suggest I spent £70 on a ‘luxury’ gift for my dad on Father’s Day. So disappointing.
(Alyson Mowat) - Posted 2 weeks ago
HI Rachel,

Thank you for shopping with Floom and for your feedback. We would love to discuss this matter with you further. If you haven't already, please contact us at hello@floom.com.

- Team Floom
Great service and beautiful bouquet of flowers, certainly unusual from the norm. The recipient was extremely happy and impressed !
(Rose & Mary) - Posted 2 weeks ago
We're so pleased to hear that the recipient loved your order! Thanks for taking the time to leave this lovely review.
Speedy delivery, my friend loved her gift!
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Florence, Thank you for ordering with Floom! We're so happy to hear the flowers are being enjoyed :) - The Floom Team
Beautiful but didn’t last as long as expected!
(Garden Of Eden Flowers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi there,

Thank you for order with Floom, and we hope you shop with us again soon! We're happy to hear the flowers are being enjoyed, but regret that they didn't last as long as you expected. If you email us at hello@floom.com, we're happy to pass along some helpful tips!

- The Floom Team
Flowers were beautiful. Even bigger and brighter than the description!
Floom 5 star review on 16th June 2020
(Clare Oliver) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Pippa,

- The Floom Team
This was my 2nd order from Floom and I wasn’t as pleased as the first time. My aunt sent a photo and enjoyed the flowers but I wasn’t as pleased this time. The tulips were the color as expected but the vase it was delivered in didn’t contain as many tulips as I had expected for the price. My first order w/ Floom the arrangement was exactly as expected AND the quality of the selection/arrangement met my expectations; especially since it was over $75. I realize that it’s hard to get exactly what you pay for when you are sourcing all over the state for these floral arrangements but this recent order could’ve been a representation of FTD Florist.
If I use Floom next time I’m hoping it will be back to the quality and value of my first experience. Thank you
(Flowers Of The Valley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Greg,

Thank you for shopping with Floom. We're sorry to hear that your experience this time around wasn't so great.

If you haven't already, please email us a hello@floom.com so we can rectify this matter as soon as possible. We want all of our customers to be satisfied with their purchases.

- The Floom Team
I purchased a Floom bouquet for my Grandma's 80th birthday. Unfortunately, due to the travel restrictions, I wasn't able to make it to San Diego from Australia as planned to spend her birthday with her. The bouquet didn't make up for me not being there, but it definitely helped! Floom delivered it towards the earlier end of the delivery window and it was so fresh and beautiful! It's great to be able to trust a service like this when you're so far away.
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Megan,

Thank you for shopping with Floom! We're so happy to hear the flowers are being enjoyed, and hope you consider shopping with us again soon :)

- The Floom Team
Didn't get the flowers I ordered at all, despite paying $120 for a single bouquet. The bouquet my friend received looked more like a $15 bouquet from a supermarket, and none of the flowers in it were the same as the picture of the one I ordered. The customer support rep was really helpful and initially offered to refund 30% of the price (which is the number the florist offered), and in the end they agreed to 50%. But overall I'm not sure I'd order again because the quality control seems pretty much nonexistent, and I'm just lucky my friend sent a picture of the bouquet, or I would never have known.
(William Paul) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Jackie,

Thank you for your feedback. While we are offering our florists flexibility with subs due to Covid-19, we always want to be sure our customers are satisfied and receiving an arrangement that mimics what they order online. I am sorry this was not the case with your particular experience.

We do hope you choose to give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future!

- Team Floom
Great price, great service...delivered on time and recipient loved the flowers! Ordered from the UK, so was pleasantly surprised by how smooth the process was. 👍🏻
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Lee,

We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your Floom experience! Thank you for the kind words, and we hope you shop again soon :)

- The Floom Team
Extremely poor service, flowers received were nothing like the pictures. I was promised a full refund, however only delivery charge refunded so far (2 months have already passed).
I placed my order on line from the USA to my daughter in the UK. The flowers and candy I chose arrived on time and were lovely. Thy made my daughter's birthday very special.
(Mad Lilies) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Susan,

Thank you for shopping with Floom! We're so happy to hear the arrangement is being enjoyed :)

- The Floom Team
Really helpful in allowing me to send a birthday bouquet to my friend at the last minute, with lots of choice of both florists and bouquets. I will definitely use again and have already recommended to a friend. The only downside is that it is a little expensive - I think £6 delivery cost on top of a £30 or £40 bouquet is pretty steep.
(Bimba) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Diva,

- The Floom Team
Excellent same day delivery service, plenty of choice and great quality flowers.
(PM Flowers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Chloe,

- The Floom Team
Timely delivery and very nice arrangment. Cheers
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 2 weeks ago