Floom Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Floom

About Floom: Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Caroline
"I just discovered Floom and absolutely love it! Same day service for a beautiful bouquet of roses :)"
Jill
"Flowers received were gorgeous and actually looked like the photo on the website!"
"Stunning flowers. Exactly what a tired mamma needed to brighten her day."
"Fantastic quality flowers, delivered on time and in excellent condition from a local London florist. I have ordered from Floom six times now over the past 12 months - they are now my go-to website for flowers."
How were the flowers?
"Very happy with overall experience of using FLOOM. The selection was very appealing, price was reasonable and the delivery was handle exactly as promised."
"Bought some flowers to celebrate the engagement of two of my friends, flowers were lovely and service was excellent"
(Flowers By Carys) - Posted 1 week ago
"I called Floom today to place a same day delivery with Floom on a Sunday. I called 3 minutes after the same day delivery cut off. even though I was not able to place an order because of my timing, but Jen, went the extra mile of calling the provider for me twice to see if they could arrange for a same day delivery! Thanks Jen."
"Flowers received on Friday, absolutely beautiful hand tied bouquet, delivery superb. Highly recommend!"
How were the flowers?
"Impeccable customer service, clean and easy-to-navigate website."
(Succulence London) - Posted 2 weeks ago
How were the flowers?
"Floom delivered me a beautiful bouquet same day and the flowers lasted for such a long time! I don’t plan on getting flower arrangements anywhere else now that I’ve tried Floom!"
(Starbright Floral Design) - Posted 2 weeks ago
How were the flowers?
"Very high quality flowers delivered seamlessly, and with a really great presentation.... scored me major points on Valentine's Day!"
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Can't believe they missed the all-day delivery window on Valentine's Day by delivering at 11:30pm after several emails, text messages and calls delaying delivery several times. And that even though I had ordered well ahead of time. The bouquet wasn't fresh anymore, of course. And when I asked if there's a way to get a discount for the bad work, it took them 2 weeks of my repeatedly chasing them up to finally at least pay me back the few pounds of delivery fee. Just shocking!"
(Queen's Park Station Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
How were the flowers?
"Needed flowers to he delivered for a specific time on Valentine's day, so I used Floom to get a local florist close to where she worked so they'd arrive on time"
How were the flowers?
"I sent a bouquet of fragrant hyacinths to a friend recovering from surgery. She loved the scent and kept her bedroom door closed so that she could intensify it! She was thrilled! Thanks!"
(Plant Shed) - Posted 3 weeks ago
How were the flowers?
"The flowers delivered were of a poor standard, and not representative of the photo on the site which drove my decision to purchase. I contacted customer services, providing comparison photos to reinforce my frustration. I was patronisingly emailed by a customer services representative who informed me that "it looks like the flowers have some opening up to do, so they will look better once that has happened". I was then also told that they would relay the issue to the florist and get back to me- however I never received any further correspondence."
How were the flowers?
"The flowers I sent to a friend who was having a hard time were absolutely beautiful and made her feel so much better! Delivery was on time and I appreciated the update from Floom about its arrival too."
(Orchidiya) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"professional"
(Delta Of Venus) - Posted 3 weeks ago
How were the flowers?
"Everything was great. Will definitely use again. Jen Clarke with customer service was fantastic."
(Bloom Theory SF) - Posted 3 weeks ago
How were the flowers?
"Flowers were not going to be delivered in the alotted time scale as it was V day. One call to customer services very polite and understanding women on the phone, 30 mins later and flowers arrived just in time!"
How were the flowers?
"Magnificent bouquet -- as advertised online -- and delivered in a timely fashion!"
(The Real Flower Company) - Posted 3 weeks ago
How were the flowers?
"Superb flowers and delivery was on time with a hand written, rather than the usual computer printed , note. Very impressed."
How were the flowers?
"Beautiful blooms and delivered in a timely manner. I understand they smelled lovely. Thank you!"
How were the flowers?
"Great selection, seamless process"
(Ode De La Rose) - Posted 3 weeks ago