Floom Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Floom

About Floom: Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted florist.

hello@floom.com

Click Here

Tell us how Floom made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Laura
"My daughter was delighted with the Terrarium, so much so everyone in the office is now ordering them!"
Linda C
"Floom’s floral designs are unique and beautiful. The quality of the product is superb. My daughter’s birthday was made more special by such lovely flowers delivered just as promised. Would order again and again. Have suggested them to my friends and family also. Wish you existed here in the Phoenix marketplace as well. Can’t have everything though, can we. That’s what makes you so special!👏🏼"
"Received favourable compliments from the recipient. I saw the arrangement and was very happy with the overall presentation."
How were the flowers?
"I ordered flowers my sister's and brother in law's 25th wedding anniversary, they were thrilled by the flowers. They commented that not only did they look exquisite, they also smelt beautiful. I would highly recommend Floom to potential customers."
Posted 11 minutes ago
How were the flowers?
"Efficient process. Very helpful when delivering the flowers. Impressed"
Posted 1 hour ago
How were the flowers?
"Flowers did not arrive in time promised Disappointing"
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 21 hours ago
How were the flowers?
"Great service, beautiful flowers"
(Garden Of Eden Flowers) - Posted 1 day ago
How were the flowers?
"Ordered online from Australia and extremely pleased with the flowers. Delivery on time, wide choice of flowers, very easy, would certainly use Floom again."
(PM Flowers) - Posted 1 day ago
How were the flowers?
"I’ve order from many floral companies before. I was shook at how amazing the arrangement I ordered for my mother’s birthday was. SO BEAUTIFUL! Much nicer than any other arrangements I have ordered From other floral companies in the past. Will be using Floom again!"
(Marguerite Gardens) - Posted 1 day ago
How was the online check out process?
"Amazing flower selection and super easy!"
(Sincerely Vavé) - Posted 1 day ago
How was the online check out process?
"I highly enjoyed using Floom. I found the selection of arrangements from boutique floral shops in Chicago much more beautiful than the standard arrangements on large delivery sites. I was contacted by Floom both by email and call when the florist needed an extra day to ensure no substitutions needed to be made, which I greatly appreciated. I will absolutely recommend Floom to friends & family!"
(Fleur) - Posted 1 day ago
How were the flowers?
"I ordered same day delivery and the flowers were not delivered until the following day by end of day. They did reimburse me for the same day delivery fee, but that was after I emailed and called them a couple of times inquiring about reimbursement. This was for a birthday and I was extremely disappointed that the flowers were so late. I should have also been discounted on my entire order since it was such a poor experience. I will not be using Floom for flower delivery again."
(Flowers By Coley) - Posted 1 day ago
How were the flowers?
"The bouquet was supposed to be heart shaped. It wasn’t. Some of the flowers were browning already 👎"
(Mudd Fleur) - Posted 2 days ago
How were the flowers?
"I love the selection you offer and your staff are extremely polite and efficient. The flowers arrived on time and looked beautiful. I will definitely be using Floom again."
(Flowers By Blooming Affairs) - Posted 2 days ago
How were the flowers?
"Flowers were delivered on time, fresh and as pictured."
(Sincerely Vavé) - Posted 2 days ago
How were the flowers?
"Simple, painless order process. Ordered from the UK for delivery to a Manhattan hotel - everything went perfectly, the recipient was delighted and surprised, and the flowers were beautiful. Recommended!"
(Flowers By Blooming Affairs) - Posted 2 days ago
How were the flowers?
"Nice service, on time for delivery in the day. Easy to use and send"
(Garden Of Eden Flowers) - Posted 2 days ago
How were the flowers?
"So easy to order, and my friend was thrilled with the bouquet"
(Orchid Republic) - Posted 2 days ago
How were the flowers?
"Beautiful selection of flowers to choose from and the recipient absolutely loved them. Same day delivery really sorted me out. Thanks Floom!"
(Rose & Mary) - Posted 2 days ago
How were the flowers?
"The flowers were received in time but were of poor quality with a disproportionate amount of green foliage ie not many actual flowers. Very disappointed."
(PM Flowers) - Posted 2 days ago
How were the flowers?
"Great efficient service, fantastic choice of flowers and variety."
(The Real Flower Company) - Posted 2 days ago
How were the flowers?
"The flowers were absolutely beautiful (as always) and delivered exactly as requested. Floom is definitely my go-to choice as my recipients find the flowers much better than other online suppliers."
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 2 days ago
How were the flowers?
"Very fast delivery of a beautiful bouquet. Some of the flowers were wilting after only two days, which was a bit disappointing."
(PM Flowers) - Posted 2 days ago