Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Very nice service from Floom. First time using and the range of flower arrangement is really wonderful. Great that a vase can be part of the arrangement as makes it so much easier for the recipient and immediate enjoyment of the flowers without doing the work of finding a vase and cutting down and arranging ( although some people I’m sure like to do this) I made a mistake of ordering a separate vase and Lotie called and then emailed me about this. Great customer communication! Thanks
Floom 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
(Lux B Flowers) - Posted 5 months ago
Thanks for such a glowing review Simon, we really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear how proactive Lotie was in helping with your bouquet and I hope your recipient enjoyed their gorgeous bouquet. Thanks for choosing Floom and we hope to hear from you again in future
beautiful flowers, easy purchase
Everything was perfect!
Flowers didn't arrive
The bouquet was uniquely beautiful with attention to detail. This communicated the spirit of loving care that I hoped to send to the receiver. Very impressed by Floom. Thank you so much!
So easy to use with an amazing selection and even same day delivery available, the bouquet was so so lovely would definitely recommend!!
Floom was exceptionally easy to use and quick to delivery. I placed the order at midnight the night before and my order was delivered by 6pm the very next day. My note was handwritten and the recipient thought it was my handwriting. Very impressed with the service and will be using again. Bouquet was beautiful too!
Floom 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
International orders, easy, efficient, beautiful products. Needed to change some details at last minute and it was all sorted!
Floom is super easy to use and the flowers are gorgeous, it’s now my go to for ordering flowers!
Fast service and excellent flowers
Most beautiful arrangements ever, the service was great and customer service julie was lovely.
Floom 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Wonderful flowers! On time delivery. Everything perfect.
Beautiful arrangement delivered fast! Floom makes it so easy to send flowers to my friends in the UK. Highly recommend.
Beautiful arrangement
Amazing service, made ordering from overseas very very easy. Order arrived quickly. Very grateful
Amazing and beautiful flowers!
Floom constantly delivers incredible flowers with same day delivery
After 1 week from ordering a gift for my best friend, he received this dead, awful, smell-less flowers!!!!!!
The flowers were delivered 2 days late - for a birthday. They would only refund me the delivery fee. That’s no way to run a business. I won’t be using them again and won’t recommend them.
Beautiful exotic arrangement!
Flowers were absolutely stunning, however, I paid £9 for same day delivery and they didn't arrive until the following morning, so that was very disappointing.
Floom is rated 4.55 based on 14,579 reviews