Floom Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Floom

About Floom: Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted florist.

hello@floom.com

How would you rate Floom ?

Shankar K.
"My girlfriend moved to NYC recently and she had been going through a rough, busy period at work--I being 10 thousand miles away did not help either. Sending her these flowers lightened up her days, as if I was there myself--they evoked her deep dimpled smile that I had missed seeing. Seeing her happy, made me happy."
Mo
"We ordered online for it to deliver to our friend's house in the UK. We were visiting and had it delivered a few days before we arrived and it turned out the bouquet that came was sooo much bigger than we expected. Which is a great surprise! Our friend loved it and they are in such fresh condition, the whole time we were there, the flowers were still blooming! Love the easy online procedure and love all of their beautiful flowers arrangements. Can't wait to order that in NYC as well. :)"
"Fantastic quality"
How was the delivery experience?
"Great service! Recipient was happy and flowers looked exactly like the photo! :)"
How were the flowers?
"The bouquet received was exactly as per the one ordered online. Love the combination of flowers."
How were the flowers?
"Floom is far superior to any method of sending flowers I've previously used, and will now not only use it exclusively, but increase the frequency with which I do this."
How were the flowers?
"Great service, no problems!"
How were the flowers?
"Quick, easy and just what I needed in a short time frame! You were superb!"
How were the flowers?
"Good website. Good flowers Had issues with the delivery date as the flowers I really wanted to send could not be delivered the day that I needed them to be delivered at."
How were the flowers?
"Floom was superb. Now give me the cost of my bouquet back immediately. Dave."
How were the flowers?
"The flowers were great, and no problems with delivery despite a difficult place to find. Thoroughly recommended!"
How were the flowers?
"Beautiful bouquets, delivered same day. So good that we've even made it the default way we order flowers for our office! Highly recommended!"
"Very very good flowers. Easy website and competitive prices. Delighted"
How were the flowers?
"Great service and beautiful flowers"
How were the flowers?
"Love using Floom - my go to service for gorgeous flowers!"
How were the flowers?
"Good quality nicely presented flowers."
How were the flowers?
"I was delighted and rather amazed at the speed and efficiency of their delivery. I am in the West Coast of USA, eight hours behind London and I wanted to congratulate my son and his lady on the safe delivery of their longed for baby son. Not knowing quite where to start, I did a search for florists in their area. I liked the bouquets Floom was offering so chose a rather unusual one I thought they'd appreciate, to be delivered the next day. When I woke up next morning there was an email from my son....the bouquet had been delivered that morning and they were thrilled! Thank you Floom, job well done!"
How were the flowers?
"Extremely happy with the service from Floom - I had questions before ordering and all were answered quickly and efficiently. I love the service - saved me ages trawling through Google and comparing prices which is very much appreciated! And the flowers were absolutely beautiful!"
How were the flowers?
"I use this service whenever I can. I wish there was a Floom LA - it's literally the best."
How were the flowers?
"The roses I ordered were absolutely gorgeous upon delivery and very satisfied with the product. My only complaint was I ordered them while out of the country and never received a delivery confirmation email as I understood I would. This created a bit of an anxiety on my end as they were for a birthday and I ordered weeks in advance. If communication was resloved my review would be a very good."
How were the flowers?
"Fantastic quality, beautiful selection, great customer service and fast delivery! I would highly recommend Floom as a florist, I ordered a bouquet to arrive in London the same day for a poorly friend and it cheered her up a treat. Was just sad I couldn't keep them for myself."
"Excellent service, reliable"
How were the flowers?
"Thanks it was a very good service"
Floom is rated 4.64 based on 935 reviews