Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 27th July 2021
David
Sarah
Dana
Drofn
Catherine
Manal
LINA
Very nice service from Floom. First time using and the range of flower arrangement is really wonderful. Great that a vase can be part of the arrangement as makes it so much easier for the recipient and immediate enjoyment of the flowers without doing the work of finding a vase and cutting down and arranging ( although some people I’m sure like to do this) I made a mistake of ordering a separate vase and Lotie called and then emailed me about this. Great customer communication! Thanks
Floom 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
(Lux B Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Thanks for such a glowing review Simon, we really appreciate it! I'm glad to hear how proactive Lotie was in helping with your bouquet and I hope your recipient enjoyed their gorgeous bouquet. Thanks for choosing Floom and we hope to hear from you again in future
unfortunately the flowers were delivered the next day.
The flowers were exactly are described and displayed on the webpage. Delivery as requested.
Floom 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Easy to arrange from New Zealand and my daughter in London loves her birthday flowers.
Flowers were lovely and delivery was good but a little bit later than expected. Overall though we were very happy and would use Floom again.
I’ve been using Floom for about a year now & I love their service and variety of beautiful flower arrangements. I love how easy it is & how I’m able to send my best friend in London flowers while being in the US.
Great service.
The picture of the arrangement online is not what was delivered. It had some of the same flowers but not really. The vase wasn't clear or as tall as in the picture. For the money I paid I feel the bouquet delivered was disappointing.
was note like the pics very desponted
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 18 hours ago
I love Floom, the flower arrangements are absolutely beautiful. Fast delivery and great customer support team.
(House Of Petula) - Posted 20 hours ago
These pictures speak volumes. I did not receive what I ordered. Instead I got a random mix of flowers without a passing resemblance to the design I ordered. If I were at a restaurant and received fish instead of chicken, I'd expect a new dish. Instead, I was offered a 20% discount on an almost $200 bouquet and told to wait for more answers. I wish I had taken my business elsewhere. Considering how quickly I was expected to respond to company questions, I'm surprised at the current pace of resolving this issue.
(Lucy's Flowers) - Posted 22 hours ago
Was desperately looking for some birthday flowers and happened across Floom. I cannot say enough good things. Firstly, I was able to order my flowers for next day and they arrived swimmingly!! The recipient absolutely adored them. I felt confident, because of the photos and descriptions, what the arrangement would look like and it did not disappoint. Would absolutely recommend!
(The Cutting Garden) - Posted 1 day ago
Great selection and very quick delivery turnaround!
(William Paul) - Posted 1 day ago
I was shocked by how easy the process was to order flowers to my friend. The flowers were even more beautiful than the picture on the website. Additionally, the note I left was handwritten and left in a beautiful card. I will definitely be using Floom again. Thank you for exceeding my expectations!
(Nora Petersen Studio) - Posted 1 day ago
I love all the esthetics that goes in the design of every bouquet. They really stand out as a work of art.
(Marguerite Gardens) - Posted 1 day ago
Thanks for your great review Fatma!
delivered on time and beautiful!
(Urban Botanica SF) - Posted 1 day ago
Loved the arrangement as it was as pictured and fast delivery! With all my purchases, the flowers are gorgeous, fresh and delivered on time or earlier than expected, exceeding my expectations. A happy customer for sure!
(Seasons A Floral Design Studio) - Posted 1 day ago
super easy and quick - beautiful flowers - great service - shop with confidence
(My Blooming Business) - Posted 1 day ago
Excellent offering, simple ordering process, reliable delivery. I am very grateful for Floom.
(Olympia Flowers) - Posted 1 day ago
I love using Floom! The arrangements are gorgeous and I always find something perfect to gift. Since the pandemic, Floom has become my “go-to” choice for birthday gifts. The site is easy to navigate and I’m never disappointed.
(Showcase Flowers) - Posted 1 day ago
everything was smooth and easy and fast with floom. and the selections were great. my only complaint was that there was an element of the arrangement missing that was a pretty central focal piece - it was an arrangement of succulents with an amethyst geode in the center of it and the arrangement was missing the amethyst geode, everything else about the arrangement looked the same. for the price point this was disappointing. and it was and still is not clear to me how to reach out about the missing element in the arrangement.
(Desert Rose Succulents) - Posted 1 day ago