Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Cleona
Kyle, Cherisse, Aiden, Poppy And Phoenix
Beautiful flowers
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy! Pretty!
Beautiful flowers and excellent service
The flowers I sent my recipient from Nigella SF were beautiful, and the process was smooth and effortless. So happy that I can send flowers easily and choose which local florist to support!
Floom 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Great, easy and convenient. Thank you!
Excellent job. The flowers were beautiful.
The flowers that bring happiness and save you from disappointment.

First I received a couple of bouquets as a gift myself, they were so gorgeous that now I am using Floom everytime I want to send some flowers. And the feedback is always positive.
Great customer service. Despite my initial order being unavailable on delivery day, several replacements were swiftly offered for a higher value. In the end I had to wait 1 day to get an Azalea bigger than the one I had originally ordered! Good compromise. Thanks Gloom.
Floom 5 star review on 17th April 2021
The flowers brought cheer to everyone. They arrived promptly . . . and they were even more beautiful than on the website!
Needed a last minute bouquet and Floom did not disappoint! The customer loved the flowers and they were delivered within a few hours!
Really impressive service. We wanted to send flowers to a friend in the UK. The website was easy to navigate, we loved being able to select the day we wanted and the flowers delivered was exactly as shown in their photo. Will definitely use them again.
Floom 5 star review on 17th April 2021
An email arrived at 5:21PM saying the flowers had been delivered, but they were not delivered until nearly 7:00PM. I thought they had been delivered to the wrong address or there had been a mix up. That's also awfully late to deliver flowers to someone for a special day.
My best friend LOVED her gift. It’s been a tough year for Black women like us and this gift gave her a moment to forget, relax a bit and just be.

Thank you! Highly recommended.
Perfect service, flowers were super fresh and quickly delivered, I definitely recommend it.
Cheers guys!
Very fast and easy. Very satisfied. Thanks
The service was excellent. Very easy order. Flowers delivered on time. Recipient was very happy.
Flowers were stunning!!
Excellent service and beautiful flowers! Will be using their service again!
Good selection. Not great quality and had to order things separately.
I was really pleased with the bouquet, it was very beautiful ! But, the time of arrival didn't match the description that I had seen on the site (instead of being delivered between 10 AM - 6 PM, the bouquet was delivered at 8 PM). Because of this, I called the person around 7 PM to see if she received the bouquet, and she hadn't. Like it was supposed to be a surprise, the surprise effect was a bit ruined when she received the bouquet later... I think that if the time of arrival is larger than expected, it would be nice to know.
Floom is rated 4.58 based on 11,248 reviews