Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Joanna
Nick
Faye
Neil and Suzie
Bouquet arrived very quickly and in great condition :)
Easy website to navigate, beautiful product, timely delivery!
Loved my overall experience, from the creativity on the bouquet's choice of flowers, the prompt delivery and eco packaging, Floom is now my number 1 florist
Floom 5 star review on 15th January 2021
(Little Garden) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Isaac, thanks for your review! We're so glad you loved our service so much :) Lotie
Gorgeous flowers, delivered on time
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 1 day ago
Hi Davina, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed our flower delivery service :) Lotie
Excellent service. Easy to use. Good prices. I have already recommended it to friends.
(Amadeus) - Posted 1 day ago
Thanks for your review Donna! We're happy to hear you enjoy our service and recommend it to friends :) Lotie
Really lovely flowers and they lasted a long time! Will definitely order again.
(Flower Station) - Posted 2 days ago
Thanks for the great review Megan - I'm glad you were happy with how long your bouquet lasted. I hope we can deliver again for you soon!
Flowers were delivered on time and recipient thrilled with them. It was a very easy process to gift something special.
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 2 days ago
I'm glad to we were able to help you connect with your recipient, and that they loved their gift! Thanks for the five stars Erika
Great service, always satisfied!
(Ronny Colbie) - Posted 2 days ago
Great to hear Bart, thanks!
There were many options to choose from even beyond flowers with a few different dates for delivery and a wide price range! The website is super user friendly so picking out a gift is easy and enjoyable. There were no problems with delivery! Would recommend!
(La Tua Pasta) - Posted 2 days ago
Thanks for the great review Isabel. I'm especially glad to hear you found the website super easy and enjoyable!
My mum was delighted with the bouquet from Floom. I would normally take her flowers when I visit, so I was pleased to be able to order a selection of her favourite flowers to be delivered. Everything went smoothly with the order and the delivery arrived on time.
(Paxton & Whitfield) - Posted 2 days ago
So great to hear, thanks for reviewing your experience with us Rebecca
Easy transaction with next day delivery. Very happy with the service.
(Monstera Floral Design) - Posted 3 days ago
Lovely to hear you were pleased with your experience Steven - thanks for the great review
Really good service, I was able to order from abroad with no problem at all..
(Paxton & Whitfield) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for the five stars Lisa - lovely to hear we were able to help you connect with your loved one from abroad!
Top service, amazing flowers!
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 3 days ago
Great to hear you were happy with your experience Ziad, thanks for the review!
Ordered this for Xmas for my friends hoping the flowers will lift their spirit up in this unprecedented times. And it has been a breeze to shop with Floom from start to finish! ❤️
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for your positive feedback Syra! We are so glad you enjoyed our flower delivery experience :) Lotie
beautiful flowers! great service!
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 3 days ago
Amazing to hear, thanks Shlomit & Aner :)
Very pleased with Floom's service - nice, simple selections and items delivered on time.
(Pinks And Roses London) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for taking the time out to give us a great review Jessica - I'm glad you were happy with your experience with us :)
Great products and services thank you!
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Louise, thanks for your positive feedback! We're glad you enjoy our services :) Lotie
I was recommended Floom by my sister and have now used a couple of times.
Very good choice of flowers with creative designs, very pleased thank you
(Edie Rose) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Mandy, thank you for your review! We're so happy to know you keep coming back and enjoy your experience with us :) Lotie
The recipient couldn't find the flowers at first, but the customer support was incredibly helpful and provided a picture for me which I could pass on to help her find it. Excellent service :)
(Saints) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi Luke, thanks for your positive feedback! We're so glad our team was on hand to help your recipient locate their flowers so they could be enjoyed :) Lotie
Excellent choice of flowers and service - everyone was very impressed with their gift.
(Phillo) - Posted 3 days ago
Thanks for your review Kate. We're so pleased your recipients enjoyed their gifts! :) Lotie
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 8,636 reviews