Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Pippa
Floom 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Preeya
More Photos & Videos
Quick delivery, good service and fairly priced. Flowers were beautiful!
(PM Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Gianluca,

Thank you for shopping with Floom! We are so happy to hear the flowers are being enjoyed :)

Come back again soon!

- Team Floom
Floom was excellent! Sent flowers from the USA to a friend in London and the flowers were fantastic! They were extremely happy. Flowers were delivered as planned and everything worked out beautifully.
(Windmill Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
That's what we love to hear! Thank you for your kind words, and we're so glad your delivery went seamlessly. We hope to welcome you back very soon - RW [Team Floom]
So pleased with the flowers that I had been sent from Floom, including a call from the company to confirm if they had been received. Delighted with the quality and display - 1st class!
Floom 5 star review on 24th July 2020
(Rose & Mary) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks so much for the amazing review! We'd love to welcome you back really soon. - RW Team Floom
Super quick and easy, and I was really happy with the plant. My only criticism would be that I would've liked the option of what was written on the front of the card, instead of it having my address.
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi Sebastian, Thanks for the great review - we're so glad the plant was beautiful! We'll let our partner florist know. Thanks, Floom
Stunning flowers and very helpful to correct a typo on the card.
(Blooms By G) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Natalie,

We're so happy to hear the flowers are being enjoyed!

- Team Floom
The flowers were even more beautiful when they arrived than they were in the picture. Thanks for helping me brighten someone's day!
Hi Erica,

Thanks,
Floom
Thank you for sending my daughter ‘the most beautiful flowers she has ever been given! ‘ and they were - beautiful fragrant peonies!! Lasted weeks too !
(Floetica) - Posted 2 weeks ago
We're so pleased to hear how much your daughter loved the flowers! Thank you for telling us!
Stunning flowers and excellent, efficient service! Love that you can use Floom to give business to independent, local florists.
Hi Jane,

Thank you for shopping with Floom - we're so happy to hear the flowers are being enjoyed :)

Excellant service
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks for choosing Floom!
Timely hassle free delivery.
Olive tree was beautifully presented and a healthy specimen.
Highly recommend.
That's fantastic to hear! Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback.
quick and easy serivce
(Bimba) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Sarah, thanks for choosing Floom!
I bought the plum bouquet for my best friend of 19 years’ 30th birthday, and although I don’t think its worth £100 it is pretty. Not as beautiful as the bouquet looks in the photo but it is nice. Thought for the price the vase would have been included to be honest. Wonderful service, but I wont be ordering flowers from here again simply because eflourist is cheaper and sell equally pretty and some absolutely (and even moreso) beautiful bouquets for next to 1/4 to 1/2 the price.
(Zita Elze) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Emma,

Thanks for getting in touch with this review. I'm sorry to hear that you were left a little disappointed by this order. I'm going to reach out to our partner florist to look into this for you and will get back in touch via email.
I placed an order at midnight and it was delivered the next day on time. The flowers were fresh and beautiful and the customer service was very helpful. Highly recommended!
(PM Flowers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Beautiful, fresh flowers with quick delivery are what we pride ourselves on! Thanks for leaving such a lovely review.
Whole process was easy and smooth. The customer service was Very helpful. Thanks for the beautiful bouquet.
(Holly & Ivy) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review. We're glad you enjoyed your experience of Floom!
Gifted flowers for a family member who was hospitalized. These flowers were the perfect surprise.
(William Paul) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Lety, we're so happy that you chose us for your surprise. Thank you!
I was very pleased. Flowers were beautiful and delivery was fast. Prices are very competitive. The value was high! I'll use Floom again. Thank you
(William Paul) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for choosing Floom! We hope that you use us again soon.
The flowers arrived right on time and they last for very long! Very pleased with the purchase
(Sol Ambiance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review. We pride ourselves on the high quality of our fresh seasonal blooms!
Flowers were delivered on time and in the exact condition as promised. The recipient loved them and the arrangement was beautiful!
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Happy recipients are what we're all about!
Was extremely impressed, the flowers were left on the door step as no one was in, but I had an email from them informing me and would I like them to phone the recipient. Couldn’t have been more helpful and the flowers were lovely
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review- it's made our day!
The flower arrangement was artistic & really beautiful. It was a little quirky & created with humour.
I loved it as did my daughter!
(Orchid Republic) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Hi Sarie, Thanks for the great review - we're so glad the flowers were beautiful! We'll let our partner florist know. Thanks, Floom
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 7,043 reviews