Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Floom 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Rachel
pretty good –
Posted 14 minutes ago
I found Floom last minute as my original florist cancelled delivery on the day of the event. Floom not only guaranteed same-day delivery but the selections were beautiful and I had many to choose from. Delivery charges were not anything out of the norm, especially at the last minute, and they delivered on time to my event space before 5pm as promised. My event was saved and I could not be more convinced that Floom is the floral shop to stick with. Did I mention the floral arrangement was gorgeous, too. A++
Beautiful flowers delivered on time and wonderfully presented. These bouquets are really unique and I’ll certainly be repurchasing!
Excellent super quick service
East to navigate website, lots of options, with prompt delivery and updates.
Perfect service.
Excellent flowers, arrived on time in perfect condition. More beautiful than what you see in the pictures and have a stunning smell.
It's not the first time I buy flowers from Floom and EVERY time the experience I had was AMAZING!
Really appreciate the nice selection, fair pricing, and speedy delivery to our English relative (we live in the States).
Everything was great! Flowers were lovely and delivery was smooth.
Same day delivery overseas with a great selection to choose from and an easy to navigate website. Able to purchase quickly and easily.
I bought the flowers for my sister. As a thank you for everything she did for me and a congratulatory present for getting through her cancer treatment. She was thrilled to bite with the beautiful bouquet of flowers but was also quite shocked as lily jones were the florist that provided flowers got her wedding. They were delivered quite quickly and they are perfect. Thank you so much.
Floom 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Flowers were delivered on time and in great condition.
Easy, convenient and stunning flowers.
Absolutely amazing! Looked beautiful and prompt last minute delivery !
Floom made it easy to send flowers to a UK friend from the comfort of my couch in the US. The bouquet was actually prettier than the florist photo!
Flowers arrived as ordered and looked beautiful.
I bought a bouquet for my husband while I was away travelling for work, just to say, I love you. I choose yellow Chrysanthemums, Floom called me straight away informing me that they didn’t have these in stock, but were happy to make up a special bouquet for him, it was absolutely gorgeous and appropriate for the recipient, it also arrived to our house within two hours of making the request! Out standing service! Beautiful blooms, I cannot recommend highly enough!
Floom 5 star review on 22nd May 2022 Floom 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Flowers were absolutely beautiful, delivery service was great.
Thank you for the beautiful flowers and basket!
Floom is rated 4.47 based on 16,996 reviews