Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom always helps me out when I am crunched for time.
Very beautiful selection of flowers and responsive customer support.
The website is friendly and has a lot of options, but the customer service on the chat was not really that good, the woman who responded my message didn't even say good bye, just ended the chat.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
..............
I was a little disappointed that it initially showed the delivery date that I wanted, but when I went to check out, it would only let me select a date two days later, but the plant was perfect and the pricing fair. I'm very happy.
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving us 4 stars! A tech glitch could be the reason to the date changes and we are sorry it impacted your experience but I'm glad you were happy with your flowers none less. We'd love to help you connect with your loved ones again some time so thanks for thinking of Floom. All the best !
Good experience. Many boquets that were available for specific date would change availability at checkout
(Bloomie Flower Studio) - Posted 3 days ago
Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving us 4 stars! I'm glad you were happy with your experience. We take your feedback very seriously and will be working with our team to improve in the future. We'd love to help you connect with your loved ones again some time so thanks for thinking of Floom. All the best !
Easy to order. However, it would be very great if they can provide a picture of flower delivered.
(Domonique Rose) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving us 4 stars! I'm glad you found the ordering process easy. We take your feedback very seriously and will be working with our team to improve this experience. We'd love to help you connect with your loved ones again some time so thanks for thinking of Floom. All the best !
Easy to use platform. Great selection of different types of bouquets. Same day delivery worked as stated on the website.
(Phillo) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving us 4 stars! I'm glad you found the ordering process easy and were happy with your flowers. We'd love to help you connect with your loved ones again some time so thanks for thinking of Floom. All the best !
Really really lovely flowers. The only con was that there weren’t proactive enough updates about the status of the delivery.
(Isabloom) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi there, Thanks so much for the feedback and for leaving us 4 stars! I’m sorry to hear of the lack of updates on the delivery status. Our florists update this themselves so, although we aim to have them up to date in real time, this isn’t always possible. I am glad to hear you were happy with your flowers and thanks for choosing Floom!
The purchase process is easy to handle.
(Rachel Cho) - Posted 1 week ago
Hi there, Thanks so much for leaving us 4 stars! I'm glad you found the ordering process easy and hope you were happy with your flowers. We'd love to help you connect with your loved ones again some time so thanks for thinking of Floom. All the best !
Looked like the picture as advertised
Nice flowers and gifts to choose
The flowers were great. The only glitch was that I received an email confirming the delivery of the flowers the following day, which made me think that they were delivered late. As it turned out, the flowers were delivered on time; it was the notification that was late.
First transaction and it was very smooth. Delivery was on time and the actual bouquet looked very close to the one in the photo, but just a tad wilted.
I ordered a nice composition which arrived in a different color as planned . I mentioned it and they proposed me to replace it or to give me back 25/100 Efficient post sale service
Floom delivered my dried bouquet of flowers on time without any hassle!
flowers looked like online picture and the receiver loved them
Easy to use and pretty flowers!
Great service - although the recipient received a cactus rather than the flowering plant I ordered, but, hey, she liked it 🤷‍♀️
Floom is rated 4.58 based on 11,736 reviews