Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Pippa
Floom 5 star review on 13th June 2020
Preeya
More Photos & Videos
Processing the order was simple and fast. Delivery was prompt. The flowers looked beautiful on the website but since I am in a different country, I didn't get to see in person. I was told, however, that they were beautiful.
(Windmill Flowers) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Diane, Thanks so much for the kind words! We're truly happy we were able to deliver a beautiful bouquet on time without problems. We hope you'll return very soon! - RW [Team Floom]
Very good choice and delivery on the chosen date. The flower seemed a little shaken on delivery but only one bloom had come off.
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Hi Christopher, Thanks for the review. We'll let our partner florist know regarding the delivery process. Thanks, Team Floom
Floom is a great and quick service, delivery was made on time.
I like the great selection available.
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Fresh flowers from good quality.
(Floetica) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Good service, lovely flowers and appreciated being notified when flowers were delivered.
(Minoux) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Really speedy which was great for a last minute gift.
(Edie Rose) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Lot of fun seasonal bouquets to choose from. Ordering process was simple and straightforward. Able to order with little lead time (next-day delivery options).
(Flowers Of The Valley) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Livré en bon état et a l'heure prévu.
(Flower Station) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Great chat function with helpful tips on the order page.
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Overall - great option for last minute flower deliveries. The online check-out process was awesome, and super easy to follow and filter. From what I could tell, it was easy to see what options were available for delivery next day. The issue was the day of, the delivery ended up being outside the window (late in evening) and there wasn't a way to contact the florist or even Floom real-time to figure out if it was even on its way or if there were issues. To Floom's credit, the flowers were eventually delivered, and Floom itself did ultimately respond to my emails/calls a couple days later, but I do think the anxiety of making sure the flowers would arrive on that day and inability to contact the company or florist was tough. The flowers themselves were generally pretty but not quite as pictured so I think the local florist tries their best but can be different from image. The sizing of the bouquet seemed in line and most of the blooms seemed fresh.
(William Paul) - Posted 4 weeks ago
The arrangement met my expectations and was very pleased with the follow-up when I realized the delivery needed to be done a day earlier. Thank you FLOOM!
(QG Floral) - Posted 4 weeks ago
The bouquet was lovely and delivery was great but it was delivered much earlier than the scheduled date.
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Beautiful fast but costly.
The flowers I heard were beautiful although the note was not included so the recipient didn't know where the flowers came from.
With everything that’s going on at the moment, and the distance, it’s was a great way to send flowers to someone to let them know you’re thinking of them . Easy to use, and showed quickest deliveries
Easy to use and great customer service.
Easy online ordering. Flowers were apparently lovely and well received. Slightly over-priced.
Beautiful flowers, really easy experience. Everything arrived on time.
Excellent flowers, delivery and presentation.
Delivery was prompt and the flowers were beautiful. I did note that the vase was different than in the picture. To me, it looked more like a mason jar but my daughter felt it went nicely with the flowers, so I can't complain.
Floom is rated 4.63 based on 7,045 reviews