Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
I enjoy this service<
I was expecting a bit more...
Beautiful arrangment and arrived on time
Easy, affordable, and quick. Only reason for 4-stars is the same-day delivery fee + availability of certain bouquets.
Really pleased with the flowers that arrived. Would have been helpful to have got a more accurate tracking though - was just told between 10am and 6pm.
Good but expensive
The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful.
I live in Australia, and was organising a gift for my closest friends 30 birthday on 2 March. The website had so many beautiful arrangements to choose from and a variety of florists. The website was super easy to use - love the availability on dates and location. I really appreciate being able to coordinate a gift from another country. Thank you so much. I am so excited to for when they arrive.
Flowers were great. Ordered for Valentine’s Day- eventually came 5 days afterwards. I was given a discount code as an apology. Also I was give another code for my 1st order with them. I could not use both codes at the same time for my next order though.
Lovely, easy to use website. Good service.
Good quality and timely delivery.
Easy to use, prompt delivery and great quality
The flowers were beautiful, however, it wasn’t arranged exactly like the picture on the website. Fresh roses regardless :)
Easily booked a next day flower delivery - lovely arrangements to choose from too, even on short notice. User-friendly booking interface and regular updates on the delivery. Would definitely recommend.
The flowers are beautiful and were delivered on time - it's just the note I wrote to go in the flowers wasn't there! Other than that, they were perfect.
It was easy and the flowers arrived on time (overnight) and were what was shown in the photos. No complaints.
Good and useful service
Perfect. I would just enjoy a track and tracé code. And possibly PayPal as a payment option
Lovely flowers. Fast delivery. Great service.
I thought the service was good rather than excellent due to the bouquet not arriving on the day scheduled, but I was quickly repaid the cost of the deliver and the flowers arrived the next day as promised . I will certainly use Floom again as I find it difficult to get nice bouquets delivered to my family in USA from England.
Floom is rated 4.59 based on 10,112 reviews