Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Floom 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Floom 5 star review on 18th May 2022
Manpreet
Floom 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Karen
I have used Floom a lot and the flowers are always beautiful. This order was meant to be delivered by 6pm and was delivered at about 6:30pm, which would usually be fine but they were being sent to a business so everyone was gone... But the flowers are stunning and its the first time that's happened, so would recommend for sure.
(PM Flowers) - Posted 18 hours ago
Great service and beautiful flowers! The only thing was that an error message came up upon ordering however it all went through anyway. Just created some confusion.
(Lux B Flowers) - Posted 4 days ago
Would be good if I could track the location of the delivered flowers on a map as they travel for same day delivery.
(Saint Flowers) - Posted 4 days ago
The order process was quick and easy and the flowers were delivered in time and as presented on the website. Would I like to be able to see on the website the difference between the different size available, but other than that very satisfied
(Flowers4all) - Posted 4 days ago
The flowers were beautiful and arrived promptly, but one of the main flowers was completely broken upon opening it. The rest of the bouquet was mostly intact except for a few bits we pulled off. Other then the one exploded chrysanthemum and the little bits, the rest of the bouquet was beautiful and a lovely gift!
(Rachel Cho Floral Design) - Posted 5 days ago
I ordered some roses for the 20th of May (520 Valentine’s Day). They came a little bit late but my girlfriend really liked them and they were much better quality than roses from AppleYardLondon.
(Crushed Pearl) - Posted 5 days ago
Overall, very pleased with Floom! I ordered same-day delivery and the flowers came and were in great shape. They even followed the delivery instructions to a tee, which was great! The only negative was the flowers were delivered around 7pm, when the delivery window was supposed to be 10-6p, but that was only a slight inconvenience.
(Abigail's Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
Very convenient service and reliable. Updates on bouquet status were helpful. Not great online usability and can’t filter by price
(Clapham Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
Ordered from France for my son's birthday, Nice " tree money "delivery at his job great surprise !!!
(Showcase Flowers) - Posted 1 week ago
Rather lovely flowers and great delivery options
(Botanique Workshop) - Posted 1 week ago
Beautiful flowers and easy to order, but they were delivered a day later than originally expected.
(The Flower Shop Of Chicago) - Posted 1 week ago
Your website is really easy to use. My friend loved the flowers. I appreciated being sent an email to let me know that they were delivered, especially as I live abroad and in a different time zone than my friend.
(Cora Louise) - Posted 1 week ago
I actually tried four or five times to make my purchase. The bouquets were terrific. The prices, not too terrible. And delivery was reliable. But the website does not always work.
(Gardenia Of London) - Posted 1 week ago
I wanted to give 5 stars, but the description was off. I know sometimes that happens with flowers, but I ordered a gift box. Part of the gift box was dried flowers. Instead of the dried flowers it came with real flowers. They were nice too from what the recipient said, but the dried flowers were part of the reason I got the box. Otherwise it was nicely presented and delivered!
(BLOMST Los Angeles) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Same day delivery , beautiful flowers , kind service .
(Big Bang Flowers) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I have never had a better customer service experience using the phone. The site was a little confusing, but the woman who took my call (immediately) was excellent, exceptional, so helpful, and solved the issue with grace and patience. Amazing, actually. (And the flowers were a hit.)
(SAHOLA Flower Fashion Boutique) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Gorge colours and supper different to the normal online flowers you can send!
(Edie Rose) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Flowers looked amazing, but came a day late. Understandable though because it was Mother's Day weekend.
(Noble Garden Glendale) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I really like the Floom platform and have used it several. I was disappointed with the quality this time and the bouquet received looked quite different to the one in the picture on the website, but was still quite nice.
(Stems Wilder) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I use the service because it seems to support local florists, which feels more sustainable to me. I do wish very much I had more (and more affordable) options in terms of picking loose bouquets, rather than arrangements with vases. We don't need any more vases, so this is a waste of materials and money. Finally, the website is pretty, but always runs slowly and feels a little clunky - moving back and forth between looking at an item and then going back to a filtered list of items isn't easy. But I appreciate the service and have used it many times!
(Steel Stem Floral) - Posted 2 weeks ago