Floom Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Floom Reviews

About Floom:

Floom is the place to send a beautiful bouquet of flowers from a trusted local florist.

hello@floom.com

Tell us how Floom made you happy
Great service
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely stunning flower selections that were even more gorgeous in person!! I sent two different bouquets to two different friends for their loving support and they were both absolutely tickled by the beautiful surprises that were delivered. Both the bouquets were Delivered on time! Would definitely recommend!! So gorgeous !! ... and unique!!!!
Floom 5 star review on 14th May 2021
Posted 1 hour ago
Lovely flowers and reliable delivery!
I have ordered many delivery flowers in the past 10 years, I have to say Floom flowers have been the best experience so far. They actually look exactly like the photo on the website, which is very rare! Thank you again for your great service. Will definitely recommend to others.
Great service - what a great way to send flowers. The bouquet maybe wasn’t as big as it looked in the picture but then I guess that depends on what the Florist had available. Still - a great way to send lovely flowers!
Floom 5 star review on 14th May 2021
I am not sure what went wrong but the flowers I ordered for a friend in hospital never arrived for her.
The floral arrangement was absolutely gorgeous, and it was delivered in a timely manner.
I was not that impressed about the flowers considering how expensive they were.
A beautiful arrangement delivered on time, and I think a reasonable price considering the bouquet came with a vase as well. I gave already ordered again!
Floom 5 star review on 13th May 2021
Flower delivery was great. And they were even able to accommodate my timing, though they don’t promise that
excellent!
Floom was super easy to use! 10/10 would use again!
I ordered and paid for a delivery to be given the day after Mother’s Day but my order never arrived. Thankfully but unfortunately I was able to receive a full refund back and a redelivery a few days later. Excited for her to receive.
Quick, easy, and reliable. Highly recommend.
MY ITEMS WERE NOT DELIVERED
Great flowers - however, order was delayed by one day.
Very prompt delivery and updates. Even though there were changes they communicated clearly throughout the whole process. Would definitely use again.
Very easy and great way to send flowers
Such a wonderful service - to know that the quality was of such a high standard even across the other side of the world and the ease of ordering. The recipient was very happy!
User friendly website and great customer service.
Floom is rated 4.58 based on 11,865 reviews