Jumpking.eu Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jumpking.eu
Read Jumpking.eu Reviews

customerservice@yjeurope.co.uk

Unit 3/3a Farthing Road Ind Est

Tell us how Jumpking.eu made you happy
Expensive but decent quality products and excellent service
Ordered a new trampoline bed online then needed to add an item so rang the office to see if I could add it to the order and the person I spoke to was extremely helpful and sorted out my request no problems. The trampoline is great too. Great quality.
Wow! what a fantastic trampoline.
Excellent company arrived the very next day after ordering.
Once the items were back in stock the process was quick and easy. Only down side is that contact by phone doesn’t seem possible at the moment, although I acknowledge that this may be due to Covid-19 issues.
I'm a customer from the United States and could not find a specific part for our Orbounder trampoline. I called Jumpking.eu and talked with a very kind lady who found the exact part I needed and shipped it by airmail. She went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. I would gladly do business with them again. They are a fantastic company!
It is a great attraction to children of all ages. It seems to feel very steady and solid. The net is a necessity.
Good communication and fast delivery.
Excellent communication, well built product, and quick delivery. Good work
Since the dayS of MFI instructions have always been not well written, and this is the same. These Jumpking trampolines are a quality product and they could afford a well recorded video. However I am so happy I believed Jumpking to be the best Trampoline Company there is. I was charged an extra £29.99 for a tie down kit which I believed should have come with the deluxe kit and it did so I have Two now.
This is the second trampoline that I have purchase from Jumping. They are a very efficient company with a very good product.
Very good quality accessories trampoline is like new again
Prompt and clear help when needed to replace top pole of trampoline net
The phone advice I received was very helpful, and the replacement parts I ordered worked perfectly.
It was a very good replacement for trampoline and it seemed better than original G 3 rod set
I purchased a 7x10ft trampoline but unfortunately within a week of first use the entrance zip mechanism came off the teeth and could not be secured rendering the trampoline unusable. I immediately contacted Jumpking who initially promised a replacement net within a week, however 2.5 weeks after the expected delivery the net has not been received and I have received no response to my chasing emails.

Unfortunately my experience has therefore been disappointing and I am left with an unusable trampoline which my children constantly want to play on but can’t! I would not recommend using this company.
Brought a net for my sons trampoline, correct size but height not correct. I have tried to contact to arrange a return but no responce from customer service. Poor service.
I was able to identify the correct size of enclosure net from the description on the JK website to replace the vintage flimsy thread net that was prone to ripping. It arrived within 48 hours and my grandchildren were delighted to be able to get bouncing again without having to wait on granddad sewing up the gaps on the original net. Thank you JK.
Does what it says on the tin. Fast delivery
Amazing product, the little ones loved it. A great fit and well worth the money!
Delivered on time and great that something so big can be delivered so quickly
Jumpking.eu is rated 4.17 based on 1,268 reviews